Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west (21689 Views)

Fraud@pump/fuel Station / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by princejayboss: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2015
literarymathy:
The media: putting words in people's mouth since 1750.

Remember.... Interviews are like confessions
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Ofcoz I had expected to hear dis someday! That people will massively come out to claim they said this things... This promises we expect from Buhari.
Just wondering if Buhari had really said anything!
So what change are we actually expecting from Buhari when all his promises are becoming blurring and arrogated to his cohorts!
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by amsoslim(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If you read what he actually said....he said that fuel can come down to N40 if all the refineries were working AT full capacity....not a minimal capacity.(and even then we may still need some new refineries.).

[]bSomething which Dizzy and her oga failed to do over the last 6 years[/b]
pls enlighten me how many did OBJ put in place during his 8yrs in office that he even moved for a third term as though nigeria is a secondary school or his papa's property

1 Like

Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by andyanders: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Prof is right in what he is saying. Corruption is what is killing Nigeria.
God has blessed Nigeria and I still believe that God is a Nigerian and never want this country to be destroyed.

What is killing this country is corruption.The past leaders with their cabinet destroyed this nation through selling and buying of petroleum products.We sell and divert the funds to private accounts and use same by those who stole the money to now import same fuel products and sell to the common man and start claiming subsidy.

Petroleum Subsidy scam is just an organized crime network by the elite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
amsoslim:
pls enlighten me how many did OBJ put in place during his 8yrs in office that he even moved for a third term as though nigeria is a secondary school or his papa's property

And please enlighten me as to why Dizzy and Johnny Goode did not improve the fuel sector....ie refineries...which is what we voted them for, remember?
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by loomer: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Wetn concern me. Any amount wey fuel wan be we go buy.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by taharqa: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If you read what he actually said....he said that fuel can come down to N40 if all the refineries were working AT full capacity....not a minimal capacity.(and even then we may still need some new refineries.).

Something which Dizzy and her oga failed to do over the last 6 years.

Even if the refineries run at 150% over-full capacity, in fact even if 5 new shabe refineries were built in addition to the existing ones, there is no way in helll petrol can ever sell for #40 per liter. Except of course crude oil sells for less than bw $30-$25 per barrel in the international market and stay that way. When that happens of course, Nigeria as we know it would have been brought to its knees anyways, so that cheap fuel would be the least of your problem.

This man was talking thrash from the word go, and APC of course indulged him while campaigns were on. Reality is now setting in after victory and denial is now been set into play as planned by proxy same way the 'promise' was made.

A round of applause, guys. Game well played. Very well played in deed.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by buchionwuazor(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
yea i support you for this one
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by dizly: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
We can only watch. That's what I expect nigerians to do and stop attacking,being biased and castigating the past government. The past government made policies that affected the country both negatively and positively. We can only hope for the better.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
Tell the Tanoids sir cool
Jobless APcheat!..... Awful supporter!
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by 989900: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
The only things in David West's brain are testicles

It's obvious who's got testicles for brains between you two.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by amsoslim(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And please enlighten me as to why Dizzy and Johnny Goode did not improve the fuel sector....ie refineries...which is what we voted them for, remember?
u avnt answered mine and you quick ask y dey didn't improve d refineries
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
I hope u will not come out next week n say it was also u that said u will make 1 naira equal to one dillar
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
amsoslim:
u avnt answered mine and you quick ask y dey didn't improve d refineries

I have.

OBJ and Yaradua did not do well on the refineries...so in came Johnny goode and dizzy.

And after six years....no change.

Ah well...I await what Buhari would do.(and if he does nothing...out he and his party go in 2019).

You know something you PDP guys....you lost the election because you wasted time talking about how the problems you faced were everybody else's fault . We did not send you there to do that...we sent you there to solve them.

If you don't get that...I can't help you.

And don't even think of calling me a Hausa slave. I just want some good performance for once OK? And if I sees no good performance....I vote them out even if it is my own father.

1 Like

Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by 989900: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
taharqa:

Even if the refineries run at 150% over-full capacity, in fact even if 5 new shabe refineries were built in addition to the existing ones, there is no way in helll petrol can ever sell for #40 per liter. Except of course crude oil sells for less than bw $30-$25 per barrel in the international market and stay that way. When that happens of course, Nigeria as we know it would have been brought to its knees anyways, so that cheap fuel would be the least of your problem.

This man was talking thrash from the word go, and APC of course indulged him while campaigns were on. Reality is now setting in after victory and denial is now been set into play as planned by proxy same way the 'promise' was made.

A round of applause, guys. Game well played. Very well played in deed.

Obviously you know more than the experts.

Have you factored in what the prevailing exchange rate will be at the time?

Have you factored in 'real subsidy', (not the scam/sham we have going on)?

Do you realize we are not going to be importing the crude, and NNPC owns 55%, or thereabout of the JVs?
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Trying so hard to be petroleum minister?
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by udemzyudex(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Easier said than done bro...

Fuel can never be sold for #40 again in Nigeria,all this one people are saying #40 is paper work,it can't happen....

You think the government can build refineries and maintain it to work at full capacity?

Lol.... I still dey this Nigeria,i no travell out...
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Most of us talk too much!

I knew there was NO way GMB could have made such a comment.

I expect the APC and it's fanners to talk less, and wait till they are sworn it.

We talk too much!
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
koligs:
This people are gradually changing their manifestos...

Hope I don't regret voting this man??

I will just keep my lip sealed and watch..

Bros na today you know say na one chance we enter?
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Most of us talk too much!

I knew there was NO way GMB could have made such a comment.

I expect the APC and it's fanners to talk less, and wait till they are sworn it.

We talk too much!
Bros, please allow them to enjoy their freedom of speech. If only they know that "whatever they say or do shall be used against them in the court of public opinion".
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by bigbigger8(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=jascon1 post=33047932]The only things in David West's brain are testicles[
/quote]

and what is in ur brain? peanuts,I guess. learn to address issues without resort to insults.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by koligs: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
philips70:

Is there anywhere in Buhari's manifesto he said petrol will sell at N40? Please always read and comprehend and do less of herd mentality. For your information please bear in mind the press partly makes Nigerian democracy and they are also the greatest destroyer of it.

You don't read... If only u read, u would have seen where he said he was gonna stabilize oil price...
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Reminez(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
koligs:
This people are gradually changing their manifestos...

Hope I don't regret voting this man??

I will just keep my lip sealed and watch..

Liar...You never voted him .
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nickymezor(f): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Hoping fr d best. ...may God bless Naija n her new rulers
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
David-West is telling the truth.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Chigold101(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

please i read something in that thing Mr West. He said he wrote something on this refinary issue in 1990... I dont understand it at all...

Does it mean that by 1990 our refinaries were already in a very bad shape?
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by taharqa: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
989900:

Obviously you know more than the experts.

Have you factored in what the prevailing exchange rate will be at the time?

Have you factored in 'real subsidy', (not the scam/sham we have going on)?

Do you realize we are not going to be importing the crude, and NNPC owns 55%, or thereabout of the JVs?

The da phucck are you talking about, abeg??
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Damikevin(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
walepinna:
The prob is that we don't read to understand, we only read...People should take patience to read whatsoever any one says without misinterpreting such person...
That's how they said buhari has started changing his manifesto without understanding what he means by what he said...
SMH
how can they read when they are hustling to be FTC like say price dey am.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by 989900: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
taharqa:

The da phucck are you talking about, abeg??

Obviously 'beyond your wheelhouse'.
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by nellyelitz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
APC living in denial since 2015AD
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chigold101:
please i read something in that thing Mr West. He said he wrote something on this refinary issue in 1990... I dont understand it at all...

Does it mean that by 1990 our refineries were already in a very bad shape?

I don't know much about that...but I do know that by 1994...we were not doing regular Turn Around Maintenance for our refineries(We missed the TAM we should have done in 1993.). And we have not been regular since then.

As for rumors of sabotage...I don't know much about that. I did know someone who did work for a company that did contracts for NNPC...and he alleged (I have no way of confirming the truth or otherwise of his allegation) that NNPC workers were sabotaging the refineries...so that contracts could be awarded and they could make money on the awarding. (And this was back in the 1990's).
Re: N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west by landg: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
No escape route for APC
#Give Us Our Change#
#46/L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) / We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.