Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59611 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
This dude took the fight to Nigerians.

He must be brave cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram
Thandol or whatever, are u trying to compare dis ur stu.pid xenophobia with what Nigeria is going through in the hands of BH? It may b SA's turn someday. We will b watching.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by linusbnn(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
bong4:
I doubt if a south african can really write such well concised and fluent English having heard them speak personally and in the media. I won't be surprised if it was actually a Nigerian that wrote this using a South African moniker.

True. because an average south african cannot write good english...All they speak is local dialects

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by coolzeal(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
The MRC study was conducted in Eastern cape and KwaZulu-Natal provinces using statistics - Understanding Men's Health and Use of Violence: Interface of Rape and HIV in South Africa - said all the men interviewed were tested for HIV/AIDS, and were "somewhat younger than men in the general population"; it found that "men who are physically violent towards their intimate partners are more likely to have HIV." Imagine a country where more than 25% of men have raped. Bunch of rapist, violent, criminals and HIV/AIDS infected nation. So you see my friend. Every nation has their own problems but killing Black Africans is inhumane and barbaric. Idiots SA.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
That guy must b unemployed in his home town. D say "an idle man is the devils workshop" You create a topic just 2 insult a whole nation, xo nw u dey try compare .NG wit SA. No try am o, una go loose, no b like xe una beta pass us, academically or richer, or smarter, not 2 talk of population. GuY PARK WELL.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sucess001(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Babe!

First....you are rude.

Second...let me correct an erroneous impression of yours. if MTN and Shoprite close down....there will be job losses so also will be revenue losses for MTN & Shoprite...other retail outlets will come in and grow faster since there is a market already.

Third, you insinuate crimes to foreigners like South Africans don't commit same...

During my last visit to Gauteng , the white South African hotel owner took me on a tour and was lamenting how the black South Africans have destroyed jbourg with criminal activities hence the need to develop Santon.

Social media isn't blowing anything out of proportion. Most of you have a very wrong mindset that needs to change...we Nigerians accommodate you, why cant you accommodate others...

Going ahead to kill your visitors show you are worse than these so called criminals but more barbaric and crude!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by kay5922: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

I actually read your piece wanted to move to the next cuz it didn't make any sense at all, but then, I decided to point your folly to you

1. The first two bolded statement is a contradiction to what you are saying

2. The fact that you have never visited Nigeria makes it very useless of you to make the 3rd bolden statement. If you care to, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak and you would agree with yourself that you made a useless statement.

Like I have noted, the fact that you have never visited Nigeria puts you in no position to make a statement about Nigeria.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by adamskutty(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Upambene wena Adeniyi...i said its '7 lives too many'"
u blek lazy hiv and aids southy bantu, there is something i will like to correct, ur nation is not the largest economy in africa but nigeria, ur lord and masters. grin grin

U ugly blek southy boy, u dont know that ur hiv and aids kind are doing prostitution here? Last two years, 130 of ur hiv and aids girls were deported from 9ja back to ur cursed ridden zoo with world 3 largest slum. grin grin grin grin

Oh southy boy, u need ur brain examined, ur kind is world number one consumer of hard drugs, it is in yall blood, yall are drug addicts, cursed God forsaken creatures. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Oga, it is good to check the posting rules of nairaland, don't start an e-racial/tribal fight here.

You made a good point by telling us that no Nigerian is killed over there, neither should that be the case cos in the sight of God we all are one. So I wonder why this up against foreigners. We are all foreigners in this earth created by God. We thus should have a brotherly approach. if foreigners cause problems, view it as your problem and handle them according to law.

Am not exempting Nigeria here. foreigners here should be treated as brothers and the problem they bring should be handled according to law. You know, one day, this fight about where u come from would be handled, people from different tongues and tribes will come together as one. Rev 7:9; Isaiah 2:3,4.

Your words about what the situation of things over there is like is good, but some of ur statements sounds as if u are here for e-combat. This is against the rule of nairaland. the mods may remove this post if u maintain that tempo.

God wants all people, no natter their nationality to come together. Do u want to know how he will achieve it?
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by JSmart4u(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Op you all are so senseless and weak.south Africa dare not mess with Nigerians. I even heard boko haram gave serious warning to south Africa concerning the xenophobic attacks. Can u face boko haram. Just because we are quiet doesn't mean we don't know what to do. I bet many of you are lazy dagha smokers and drunkards with an alarming rate of hiv. I just wish foreigners can just leave ur country so that the remaining little number of ur people get infected and die of aids. Foreigners are even the reason why aids haven't killed u all,bcuz instead of infecting ur fellow south Africans,u infect foreigners. OP u lack a reasonable mans mentality,thinking that all foreigners are crime conscious as south African mentality. Fusek msunu ga nyoga dear half brother.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Jamesmith80: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Thandolwethu post=33048378]I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you
[/quote
I have a brother living in South Africa, so even if medias aint saying the truth, my brother wont just lie to me. He told me that you guys are very lazy that the only thing you guys know how to do best is stealing and taking hard drugs which have produced a lot of jonkies on the street causing pandamonium. I wonder where u got the fact that our citizens are stalking South African Embassy seeking for visas, well i simply attributed it to media exaggeration and myopic assumptions as u clearly stated that u have not been to Nigeria. it might interest u to know that i have been invited severally to visit South Africa, but i diligently declined the invitaions because visiting ur country doesn't worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by emmanude(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
hmmmm.. made some good points,but i just wonder why the writer is sounding as if there are no single slum town in SA. so so much sacrosanct attitude.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
I'm very sure this guy took part in the killings, let me catch u ehn, u dis stupid idiot angry why do u want to cover up ur devilish acts, we are Africans ahooo. South Africans are just so selfish and full of devilish acts, u can now hide ur motives because there is a punishment coming up for ur country , angry
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by kojorules(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

To start with your just been ignorant and try get your fact more accurately, where did you get your information that president jonathan is not doing anything have you heard of CNN and ALJAZEERA besides every country has their issues boko haram just happened to be one which we are not proud of but working on it. Don't blame foreigner if your follow SA indigenes cannot secure a job (if your even among self) every country faces the issues your nagging about so don't you that as an excuse for violence and lastly we can rid of your so called shoprite and mtn without any job loss if we want to so don't test us.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Muhylonaire(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
your father....u better be careful.... oloriburuku... stupid write up...
#no worry we go launch u jazz ur head go correct..
idiota!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bimzy83: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Its saddens the heart to read that you say only seven lives were lost ,my dear friend seven African families lost their loved ones .Are we supposed to wait till they are hundred before we speak up against such an inhumane act? You really need to look before you leap .Think very deeply before you put your pen on on paper.Countries far bigger than Southafrica have their differences with foreign nationals and they do not jump the law .If you feel aggrieved about anything, you know the appropriate ways to channel your complains .STOP acting insensitive and shun barbaric acts .This is the 21st century. WAKE UP!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by khalebzy(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2015
missbehave247:
Before I comment tell me the meaning of Thandolweth

Must you misbehave? undecided
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by yaqoubmjy: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Stop been xenophobic ma fwend. Dis ws real d whole world is aware. Mtcheeeeeew.....................
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by eminikansoso(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.
largest economy indeed
built by hard working SA labourers
WHY THEY CANNOT FIGHT FOR THEIR INDEPENDENT ALONE WITHOUT HELPS FROM OTHER BLACK NATION IN AFRICA.
If shoprite and MTN decided to go today, I trust Nigerians someone can come and pay them off and acquire the so called your MTN & SHOPRITE
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by pbs4real(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Punkyoh u re bigger than all this,u shld ve jez let it slide. . . Its ok
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by missbehave247(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
It what it now
khalebzy:
Must you misbehave? undecided
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by prettyJoy22(f): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Op no matter what angle you want us to see this issue from,there is no justification for taking another human beings life!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by skylane: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
How dare you come online and speak with high insolence against our nation(nigeria)even with all the crisis we have in nigeria we are still the largest economy in africa,if bokoharam shud come to ur useless Hiv stricken country(SA) I bet your country wud be conquered and recolonized by the islamic state militants un der 3days,how dare u compare our country economy with mtn and shoprite? We where d frst to tackle ebola in africa,wat if it was ur country? I bet only 600000 ppl wud av been left now,is it not the white that oppresses u and build ur economy?smh
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by zxcv008: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
[s][/s]
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
[s]I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto.[/s]

Well, I have nothing much to say since you said it already i..diot from i..diot Land.

I have never been to Nigeria--- So whatsoever you say about My beloved Country i won't take it serious and i won't believe you.

[s]and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians[/s]-- Only fool like you do judge books will their covers.

[s]who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.[/s] --But you said we shouldn't believe the media so i will say you are a big f.ool to have said this.

[s]I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.[/s] -- I don't even noticed if you haven't said it. Well if you are as intelligent as Seun(C.E.O) You would be making Millions with the time you spent to write this. Lesson Value your Time idiot.

1[s]. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong information concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesn't give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHAT YOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.[/s] I won't believe whatever you said okay.

2.[s] Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.[/s] It is our problems and There are not killing Foreigners so think before you talk.

[s]3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.[/s] So You can say they are criminals now after what they did to you people all these foreigners gave You food and shelter, they gave you home and maybe you don't know about this Ask your so called Zuma. Your Mandela was rescued by a Nigerian then if you don't know the story please ask your papa or your mama and they didn't know about it also Ask Google.com.

[s]A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.[/s] But you are here saying shiit i..diot ni eee...

[s]B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings[/s] Who knows if they are the real owners. Have you forgotten that Your boys are fighting while your ladies are stealing goods also.

[s]C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless[/s] They are taking good care of what you can't if you found anyone that kill You can kill him i support that but you are still useless have you ever heard that An igbo man takes land from yoruba man copy and learn from Us idiot...
[s]
D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.[/s] Shopprite and MTN is also here in Nigeria Glo never complains. idiot .

[s]SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.[/s] Even if you call us to help you also we won't come because we also have Boko haram to take care of ..

[s]If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.[/s] Hens have been eating something before Maize comes so don't worry tell your companies to pack their loads and let see who will regret.. idiot

Thank you whatever shocked shocked cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
I SHOULD STOP BELIEVING WHAT I READ ON D MEDIA NETWORK? THEN THAT MEANS WONT BELIEVE YOU TOO ##OBNOXIOUS FELLOWS
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by pinkhill(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
shut your dirty pit up and dont drag my president into your messy life.....
Thandolwethu:

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Whatever your name is, I want you to know certain fact about your country... 1. You blacks out there were slaves in your land and still are. 2. Show me a dutch, indian, or white south african without a welfare package if you can find one. 3. You will never be free from the slave mentality that Mandela & other african leaders struggled to liberate you guys from. 4. A black south african has the dullest thinking faculty in Africa, hence theír inability to compete with foreigners in your domain... You should be pitied...
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by mickyeddi(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you

Would you like it if citizens from your own country are being victimized and harassed in other nations?
There are lots of jobless south africans here in Sweden illegally and claiming social welfare, we don't set up on them and set them on fire like your lots because we are civilized people and not barbaric animals. You stated the foreigners are comitting crimes in your country, the last time I checked South Africa has one of the highest crime rates in the world with one of the highest murder rates in the world. Is it the foreigners that are comitting these crimes or your lazy people?? Is it not ironic that the white south africans that were accused of the apartheid are now the ones leading the move against Xenophobia in your country. You black south africans should be ashamed of yourselves and you are a disgrace to the black race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
I HATE SOUTH- AFRICA as a country , but I like their sexy women...please come and remove your SHOPRITE AND MTN , so we can know more peace ...without them b4 we live very very fine ....#foolish Write up SCREW U:- THANDOLWETHU
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sdavirus: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Even this low grade South Africans think they have an opinion. You just came here to spew hate. Slums of Nigeria indeed. The truth is, you guys are jealous of us, and no matter how hard you try, you can never be the photocopy of us. Hate and anger wont take you anywhere, just to tour grave. Look at you, classifying people of different nationalities, like they are all involved in that. You are part of the problem, and never the solution. It's your type that spur on the people carrying out the killings. Go to school, study hard, and then you will get a good job. If you are good at what u do, you will always stand out.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Jeffoo(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
white south Africans control south Africa economy.

Op for your information Nigeria is now the biggest economy in Africa go ask Zuma.

anyway I blame our music director wey dey go dey shot videos for SA
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by skylane: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

More idiotic than you fools? I don't think so. There's no patch, drip or pill for your own kind of stupidity.
hw dare u come here and insult nigerians fools? U ppl are still under modernized aparthied u don't know,let all the whites and oda foriegners leave ur country now u will be d frst to be smuggled to nigeria smmmmh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.