Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59613 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by jamillion: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Fair right up though your last statement's unnecessary, BTW, ar u telling me that ur government ar too weak to address the situation amicably rather than allowing the people to take law in to there hands Ur people has allow jealousness to lead their envious mind in to this unreasonable situation call "xenophobia"
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by petuniaevents(f): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Please take several seats back. Your letter doesn't even begin to douse the flames of these killings. Wether they are Nigerians or Not is very irrelevant. They are human beings, should we wait till Nigerians are killed before we can speak out?. Please Try again.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.
lol SA is the largest hub for drug dealer,no country is immune from migration issues and a lot of south african live outside SA too.u don't have an excuse for the killing and destruction of properties.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
You were making sense at first till you decided to add insults.

Ask your SA government how important Nigeria is to your economy before you start saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Fynline(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
sinkhole:
The OP needs a lesson in conflict resolution or maybe international relation! You wanted to douse tension and descredit rumour mongers but you ended up putting more fuel in the fire of xenophobia and confirming the rumours. Who is now sure that the OP was not among those weilding clubs and shouting foreigners must go?
OP, you are one of the reasons why people say black SA are un-educated!

I strongly agree with you

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by deb(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

Another rètarded post.

Btw, I'm sexy cool cheesy grin

You are a thief always blaming others for your own misfortune. I just hope my Nigerian guyz have already fvcked the hell out of you

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Born2berich: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
ehispapa:
i can bet my life that this wasnt written by a south african. i have lived among them and this is not how they write. this write up have a strong Nigerian tone. i suspect a Nigerian living in south.

Stop being foolish. Go to other threads on NL and you will see far more hatred from south africans than the op.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by SmooshCHN: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you
PunkyOh:

Here's another statement showing that you people have less sense than what God gave to a goose. Undiluted mumu. "Most" ? Did the number you saw equate or even qualifies as "most" to you? Here's the real truth, MOST South Africans don't have the time to attack foreigners & MOST are against these attacks on foreigners. You need to learn your arithmetic or start wearing glasses because I suspect bad eyes if a few people = to majority to you.
Thandolwethu if you post is aimed at letting Nigerians know that the media are feeding us false about the number of Xenophobic attacks in your Country is out blown out of proportion, I'll say you tried a little on that. But we understand the Media world and also the fact that you mentioned only 7 people have been attacked and no Nigerians have been involved. The was only the earlier part of your letter to Us but for the latter, I'll say is Offensive and Unwarranted. You're trying to proof S.A is better than Nigeria due to the problems being faced here and then go on to buttress you point by using offensive words like "Slum" etc I'll say is offensive.
The world presently cares less about what you think of Nigeria and more about the current Inhuman act going on in S.A.

This is a forum and I'm sure you're just expressing your thoughts concerning this issue and not a representation of how South Africans think will bring peace to the Countries affected.
If what I just read is you trying to justify the act to even Nigerians you claim are not affected, please don't bother writing the Somalians, Mozambicans and Ethiopians.

Don't justify the Inhuman Act, Don't Insult Nigerians and don't make use of derogatory words or statements if you really meant Peace. Except if you came for otherwise.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MSHEKS(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.

largest economy my feet!! ders a clear differnc between 1 Nigeria 594.257GDP
2 South Africa 341.216 GDP so i dont know how this is possible.... other people come to your country and are making it and your hating. this just shows how wickedly lazy South africans are.. if you dont know how to make money out of what u hav we will help u.. tongue
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Marvinspeed(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
South Africans don't speak/write good english...so for you to write this that's a huge development for your country.
You guys still have that slavery mindset, every african country most especially NIGERIA fought for your independence. I still don't know why you guys waited till 1994 sad
Truth is you don't work you don't eat. So stop complaining that they're taking your businesses. Hustle hard, no food for lazy man(south african).

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PYT0810: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2015
I think you are a village South African who has never left
his country. You should shut up because there is no justification
of your people killing fellow Africans. Nigeria helped SA to get
independence.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by laidian(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Well....I see some sense in his words

Well... I see no sense in his words.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by realy2: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
This SA mofo must be high on cheap drugs. I presume you reside in a slum in SA. You ask us to ignore reports from the media, yet you claim to have gotten your numerous fallacies of cooked up stories about nigeria from the same media. the hatred for nigeria did not start today. Its been there cooking for years. You guys are a disgrace to africa. Bet you deserved what you got as slaves to the white. Delete your a/c you miserable dope. we are ready to take on your businesses in nigeria. No wonder SA is at the bottom of africa. The shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by NewsHub: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
This guy is funny! MTN and Shoprite employs millions of Nigerians? Hahahaha...

Let me educate you.

MTN Nigeria has told us 6000 Nigerians will lose jobs if they (MTN) leave. You should know that MTN and Shoprite combined do not employ up to 50,000 Nigerians directly.

And for your information MTN has more to lose than Nigeria. This is why:

MTN Nigeria is the biggest operation of the entire MTN Group. In 2010 the Nigerian market contributed 29% to the total revenue of the group which was 115 billion Rand. Now Fast forward to 2014; the Nigerian operation has 59.9 million subscribers out of a total subscriber base of 223.4 milion. With a total group revenue of $12.43 billion dollars, and MTN Nigeria contributing about 26% of this revenue, MTN can't afford to lose Nigeria.

We are not talking of attacking South Africans, no we are more civilized. We are talking about putting economic sanctions on SA companies.

South African economy biggest That's a matter for another day. Remember i have not even given the analysis for Multichoice...Nigeria is also their biggest market.

You said only 7 persons have been killed. Are those lives not humans You better shut up and get out of Nairaland like you said.
#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by skylane: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Upjosventures:
I HATE SOUTH- AFRICA as a country , but I like their sexy women...please come and remove your SHOPRITE AND MTN , so we can know more peace ...without them b4 we live very very fine ....#foolish Write up SCREW U:- THANDOLWETHU
my guy who tell u southafrica women sexy? Its just like photoshoping a baboon with big hips,ass and boobs, our naija girls are far sexy,
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by SmooshCHN: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:
You were making sense at first till you decided to add insults.

Ask your SA government how important Nigeria is to your economy before you start saying rubbish.
I don't think he/she really meant peace in the first place. Each line was like the blow was being doubled. If this is the letter she wrote to we Nigerians she claim was not affected, then she had better not write to the Somalians, Ethiopians and Mozambicans. The most useless peace treaty or letter I've ever come across. Like MTN and shop rite are really doing us any good.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by olu77emi: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you
Thanks for the information, meanwhile take note of the following
1. Government Policy is the Key solution - SA Should have embark on peaceful protest to the SA Presidency and Lawmakers to enact law / Policy for repatriation of foreign citizen back to their country of origins. It is government responsibility and not individuals or community - The popular acronym “Ghana Must Go” was Nigeria Government Policy used to repatriate Ghanaian Citizen in Nigeria; It was the same situation back then when all menial task such as Mobile cobblers, mobile tailoring, Teaching, House boy/girls, hawking and petty trading even prostitution, armed robbery and other crimes etc were predominantly taking over by the Ghanaian – Nigerians did not fight them nor kill anyone but Nigerians Government do the needful and still Nigeria-Ghana are still best of neighbours
2. The issue with DSTV Subscription increase and disobedience to court order aggravated to our reactions – just put yourself in Nigeria position how will you react? We only make peaceful protest no one was hurt nor anything destroyed that is a mature way of handling issues
3. Yes we have own internal issues – Boko Haram, Kidnapping and Robbery etc these are enemies within and NOT Xenophobic!
4. Finally, Nigerians CAN NOT and WILL NOT destroy people businesses either indigenous or foreign company in Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by denitro(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Interesting perspectives; some lame; other passionate. For me; I have been to SA for about 10 days;
you could see a 'coldness' there mixed with extensive laziness and laxity; I remember going to find
a meal and saw 4 young men gambling with cards in a city; at about 2pm on a weekday; shame.
If Nigerians and other foreigners apply their minds and make progress; using their time responsibly;
there's something to learn! Not envy to points of murder. It's an absolute shame.

I love the hospitality of Nigerians, foreigners are respected; in fact! A Nigerian looks at how he and
the foreigner can prosper! He sees the foreigner as an advantage; someone who can bring him good
will and trust. While in SA, driven by our friends; they pointed a community somewhere close to Joburg
and they told us it's hot with crime at night and you could be killed for 20 bucks, now what's up with that?

That's some lazy and stupid attitude and you wanna level failures on the foreigners? What's the fraction of
foreigners to the population of able-bodied nationals? It's about being mentally focused; forward thinking.
Our people have worked with SA companies regardless of anything; nigeria's biggest store - next cash and
carry; was setup by an SA company (although owned by whites - wouldn't still matter if owned by the blacks;
but they're not even ready for stuff like that). I think they should be ashamed; and yes; we will be more mature,
SA blood wouldn't be spilled anywhere; but you can be sure; this leaves a stigma for future relationships. Cowards.

Kent Onwuchekwa
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by gpovo(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram

My friend, u pple at SA are really stupid, u were making sense but ur approach was childish, u have no manners and more so, its like SA'ans are happy dat pple are being molested and gutted, well I don't blame u, I tink it will make sense if I can see u one on one and den we talk.....let me see how u will open ur shit hole of a mouth and mention d name of our president again. Non-sense.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by charmmama: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Am a nigerian but i agree with the letter. We Nigerians are the worst xenophobic have ever met in my life.

Hausa dislike Igbo

Igbo dislike Yoruba

Yoruba dislike both

other tribes with their own discremination

The boko haram killing people in the north have we being able to stop them

When the ijaws were fighting the yorubas in Ajegunle some years back what happen

when they were killings in kaduna what happen

plsssssss my DSTV is very important to me and i will not stop using my MTN line

OR stop going to shoprite to buy my goods

Nobody should do any rubbish

80% of their Board of Directors are Nigerian including managers and all

The Nigerians that want to die should remain there.

PEACEEEEEE

God bless Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by justmyway: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
The writer of this is a pure blooded Nigerian.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by StepG: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Look at this lazy retarded fool.Two wrongs don't make a right, if u feel Nigerians are doing drugs in SA attacking them ain't right thing to do too.Dont you have law to take ur grievances too.Do foreigners take jobs by force,its because they are smarter than you guys instead of struggling to make it all u can do all day is drink unkombothi and attack after.Am not surprise your king shaka zulu is one animalistic being that killed all foreigners n his peaple alike during. His reign no wonder the stupid present zulu king follow suit.If not for the whites am sure SA would have been the most primitive country with children of perdition in Africa.Nonsense.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by mikehosy: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
You have done well my bro. You enjoyed listing the crimes of other African countries but you put the SA crimes under the carpet. Don't you have law in your country? Why not take the legal action? What about the white that have enslaved you for over some centuries? Must you use violence to chase foreigners out? And oops! Did you just said only 7 souls? You called seven souls only as if they are groundnut? Why not make your soul to be the number 8? Did you say SA is d biggest in Africa? Oops check again cos the last time I checked SA is number 2,pls check who is d number 1 pls!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by eminikansoso(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Mr.OP
By the time Nairalanders finish with you, you will surely regret why joining this forum.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by gbrown(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you
you south Africans are ingrates, after we fought for your independence you pay us back with xenophobic attacks, i now know why the whites held you people captives for long, the white apartheid masters discovered that you black south Africans are crude savages,barbarian and cannibals thirsty for human blood hence the long apartheid rule,nigerians are enterprising people we see prospect when the black south African hits a brickwall, without your shopritedstv,mtn and others we will survive, that's the nigerian spirit, if your investors were comfortable in south Africa why scramble for the nigerian market? You think we don't know that mtn is not a major telecoms company in south Africa? Mtn made it,s name in Nigeria, you people can go to hell, we don't associate with cannibals.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by mikehosy: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
South Africans are too fat to work
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Caseless: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you
that boko haram is killing their own countrymen doesn't mean we should keep mum when you so called southafricans we helped and worked hard to liberate from firm grips of apartheid, kill our people.
Maybe Nigerians are responsible for high HIV rate in southafrica where 2 out 10 people are HIV positive.
You are shamelessly displaying ur ignorance by using boko haram to justify the killing in your country. Do you know that ANC killed more black people that the whites did? If so, why did ur people cry of killing by the whites when their own ANC was guilty of such? You can tolerate ur people killing themselves, but wont telerate it when they are being killed by outsiders. You can now see why we ignore the many killed by boko haram , and now telling you to stop killing the few in your country.
And who told you we're not disturbed by boko haram and their senseless killings? Who told you we're not fighting to stop them?
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PunkyOh(f): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
deb:

You are a thief always blaming others for your own misfortune. I just hope my Nigerian guyz have already fvcked the hell out of you

LMFAO. But that's the thing, I don't fùck them. They're not my type. Sorry.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PunkyOh(f): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
skylane:
hw dare u come here and insult nigerians fools? U ppl are still under modernized aparthied u don't know,let all the whites and oda foriegners leave ur country now u will be d frst to be smuggled to nigeria smmmmh

Oh so he can make insults but I can't? Go play in traffic, dipshìt.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by shollymata(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu: I read ur notes unbiasedly and with great awareness and interest because I was in SA for 3 years. I was sent on a foreign assignment from my company to a big chemical company in Secunda ( u know the one i'm referring to).
You are correct in most of your points but there can be a better perspective to life than killing fellow humans be them foreigners, brothers, or mere common criminals.
I know what Hillbrow has become now, but I also know a lot of progresses have been facilitated by foreigners in SA. Being the largest economy in Africa can only be a result of ur attractive market and it is only expected that foreigners will be part of that economic growth just like we have in Nigeria.
The whole world views Africa from the perspective of SA and I know u guys are well poised to do better. I also know that these hate killings were by some frustrated few who just chose to take law into their hands, and hopefully it will be behind us sooner rather than later. IMO this xenophobia has been lingering for too long, cos even back then in 2005 I had to explain to every TOM, DICK and VUSI that I was only there for a short term and I was not competing for their job. Your government can come up with policies similar to AA to provide some leverage for u against foreigners rather than force some into these heinous acts.
SA is big and beautiful and have prospered so many foreigners. Keep the Love and do away with the Hate. We are brothers.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I don't think he/she really meant peace in the first place. Each line was like the blow was being doubled. If this is the letter she wrote to we Nigerians she claim was not affected, then she had better not write to the Somalians, Ethiopians and Mozambicans. The most useless peace treaty or letter I've ever come across. Like MTN and shop rite are really doing us any good.

Exactly!
What's so special about MTN? Or shop rite? South Africans are obviously deluded beings then, apparently outta touch with reality. Smh! So much for being the most developed African country. 0_o
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by greatmarshall(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. But that's the thing, I don't fùck them. They're not my type. Sorry.
shut up you cheap hoe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.