Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59614 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by McStoic(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you
. This shebeen brought up is so lame! You try to sound reasonable but the Goodwill-Zwelithin syndrome in you makes that impossible! Why has this fellowblacks phobia being recurrent over the years? Something is wrong somewhere and i mean inherently, in the psyche of you lots. A market woman fought with seven different people on her way to the market and instead of introspecting to realise it's her fault, she starts calling them mad people.

Madiba would certinly flip over in his grave now. Guess his labours are in vain. You describe Nigeria as a slum(no be your fault, na our honest media and Nairaland cause am)? Granted that our conditions here are not perfect, but every country has her fair share of troubles. You lot better thank the Boers for kicking your asses cos the little you have in place is innovated by them. Other African countries have brought you to your promised land and you now come here to gloat.. Boy, no country in Africa can undergo what we have been through and still remain one. Hence, never go there ala terrorism. That's a course too up for your little mind. Nigera's multi ethnicity is enough to tear any country apart so don't try to simplify what you are not configured to handle.............finally:

TRY AND TRAVEL OUT COS YOU NEED TO BE REALLY EXPOSED. TRAVELLING IS ONE HELLA WAY OF GETTING SERIOUS EDUCATION FOR THE SOUL. BEING IN ONE PLACE ALL YOUR LIFE WILL NOT HELP YOU IN UNDERSTANDING THAT NIGERIA IS TOO BIG A COUNTRY TO BE THREATENED WITH MTN, SHOPRITE AND OTHER SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESS BOYCOTTS...................IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH BEFORE ANOTHER OF OUR BILLIONAIRES FLOAT THOSE BUSINESSES IN BETTER WAYS........GERROUT!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seasadapt: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Yea... This sounds like a donkey trying to speak

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by kechywillz(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
how will u tell me that foriegners occupied most jobs in ur country,it shows that south africans are lazy to geta a job.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Banter1(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behavior and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong information concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesn't give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If that's true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and there's no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijacking

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. There's a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign criminals.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you
even if boko haram is killing us, at least we are not killing foreigners. We are not #xenophobic . And this is not the first time it's happening in your country. YOU BUNCH OF CRAZY PREMATURE LOOK ALIKE INCUBATOR BABIES. The Apartheid Regime Should Have Gather Ya'll In A Concentration Camp And Gas Ya'll.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PunkyOh(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
pbs4real:
Punkyoh u re bigger than all this,u shld ve jez let it slide. . . Its ok

I'm sorry, dude. You know you're my buddy so please don't take offence.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Mcblane: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
The attack is in human, deportation would have been better than killing. S.A govt iz a mess
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
charmmama:
Am a nigerian but i agree with the letter. We Nigerians are the worst xenophobic have ever met in my life.

Hausa dislike Igbo

Igbo dislike Yoruba

Yoruba dislike both

other tribes with their own discremination

The boko haram killing people in the north have we being able to stop them

When the ijaws were fighting the yorubas in Ajegunle some years back what happen

when they were killings in kaduna what happen

plsssssss my DSTV is very important to me and i will not stop using my MTN line

OR stop going to shoprite to buy my goods

Nobody should do any rubbish

80% of their Board of Directors are Nigerian including managers and all

The Nigerians that want to die should remain there.

PEACEEEEEE

God bless Nigeria

You're so stupid for this post. Stupid and very patriotic. I'm sure you're pretty successful at whatever it is you're doing as an occupation with your extremely little brain. Clap for yourself!
Some Nigerians are tribalistic. Yes! But is this the position to take when another country is having issues with your country?
DSTV and MTN is enough to make you unpatriotic? What a slowpoke! Go seek asylum in SA and get killed like a rat, you deserve it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by gentlelarry(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by HolyHolla(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
I believe that these South Africans killing and maiming are descendants of the Sans Bushmen who are the original inhabitants of Southern Africa. With a better understanding of their past, we may want to change our reactions towards them from hate to pity.

Has anyone seen the movie series, 'The gods are not to blame'? That should give a better understanding of how crude these people's civilization used to be. They never developed any reasonable science or technology. They never domestcated animals nor farmed the land, but depended only on hunting and gathering fruits. When outsiders came in to teach them new civilizations, it was too strange for them to accept because culturally, they never believed in working for their daily bread. Their next actions, which they practice till today, was to kill strangers in their midst for bringing in the acts of working and of developing science and technology.

"... The 'Bushmen' are the oldest inhabitants of southern Africa, where they have lived for at least 20,000 years. Their home is in the vast expanse of the Kalahari desert. There are many different Bushman peoples - they have no collective name for themselves, and the terms 'Bushman', 'San', 'Basarwa' (in Botswana) and so on are used variously. Most of those which are widely understood are imposed by outsiders and have some pejorative sense; many now use and accept the term 'Bushmen'. They speak a variety of languages, all of which incorporate 'click' sounds representedin writing by symbols such as ! or /.
The Bushmen are hunter-gatherers, who for thousands of years supported themselves in the desert through these skills. They hunt - mainly various kinds of antelope - but their daily diet has always consisted more of the fruits, nuts and roots which they seek out in the desert..."

www.africaguide.com/culture/tribes/bushmen.htm

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PunkyOh(f): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
lozanni:

lolzzz.

Show yourself.

I agree with you that most South Africans are decent, it was just a few miscreants giving the whole people a bad name.
Its good that the SA govt. intervened by sending in the Army, at last, but more enduring measures need to be adopted to end these xenophobic attacks like mass Job creation, education and social enlightnment of the Zulu youths.

Yeah, you're right. I concur.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by abiolasalamy: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Some of your observations are correct, about the seven people that died yes. I just feel we have being element of ridicule in Nigeria because of the failure of our leaders. I have always not being a protagonist of staying in South Africa anyway. I strongly believe that Nigeria has everything to be better than south Africa. I will just advice that you should stop insulting Nigerians in respect to shop rite and dstv, despite all we are still the largest customers of these companies in Africa. I won't subscribe to insulting south Africa as a Nation too because your country has been made envy of others in recent years. In the same vain I am optimistic that in few months Nigeria will join the league of Nations to contend with. God bless Africa.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Arankajohn: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram
DONT EVEN MENTIONED BOKO B4 U CALLED HARAM COS WITHOUT XPLOSIVES & D Ak's BOKO BOYS WILL LEVEL UR SO-CALLED SA WIT THEIR BARE-HAND. RUBISH AFRICAN ALBINOS. I WISH I CAN LAY MY HAND ON U TO KIP UR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT 4 U 4EVER(HISS).
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by elbinmanny(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PunkyOh(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
exactly what happens when slaves are set free....
They go wild. Heegoat

Ok. Olodo cheesy
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by pbs4real(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm sorry, dude. You know you're my buddy so please don't take offence.
nah,i wnt bt pls jez let it slide,ignore them. . .
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Ogatitus: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Wtf!!
Thandolwethu or watever you call yourself, you are just a goat.
You murdered 7 people and have the guts qualify it as "only"...gosh!
You obviously never lost a dear one tru violence, so you cant understand.
We may have our issues as a country but butchering visitors is definately not allowed here.
You started your write up reasonably only to tarnish it with hateful insults.
Dude you have every right to air your view, but absolutely no right to insult my country.
Render an apology for that, or walk away a coward.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Bimffo(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
grin Foolish SouthAfricans.

Shoprite is in 16 countries in Africa and has just 95,000 employes.. So how are they employing millions in Nigeria.

Lol.. MTN has only 19,500 employees in the world.

Fūck South African joor.. They are the real scammers..
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by PunkyOh(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2015
pbs4real:
nah,i wnt bt pls jez let it slide,ignore them. . .

Ok smiley
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by chuxyn: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2015
babasoji:

Utter rubbish. You put up a bunch of words together as intelligently as you possibly could and yet, it still reads as utter rubbish.

So because we are fighting Boko Haram, we should shut up about our African brothers being killed, injured, maimed and displaced?

And to your other point about MTN and Shoprite, if you haven't heard, Nigeria brings in about 40% of profits for both entities and while I would never advocate any form of violence but the power of economic boycott would have an impact on both entities. And for the record, the same crimes you accuse other Africans of, MTN and Shoprite are guilty of. They have poor staffing practices, cheat Nigerians of our hard earned money and don't build capacity of our people.

Finally, lol at Shoprite and MTN hiring millions of Nigerians...you might as well have said billions now...donkey

Because of 6000 Nigerian employees of MTN and less than 1000 workers for shoprite .... you can hold a country of over 170million people to ransom. .. Rubbish. Who told this man that South Africa is the richest economy in Africa? Even the little they have is successful because there is a market in Nigeria that welcomes them. We are not attacking South African businesses because we are better than that; but watch it - The gentility of a tiger is not a symbol of humility
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Vivalavida99(f): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2015
MLK once said"Nothin in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by princejenks(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
The only part of your post that made any sense at all was where you mentioned about the impact south african coys like mtn and shoprite packing shop in nigeria would have on nigerians,but lemme tell you that nigerians have shares in mtn for example and if the south african owners decide to leave,they would divest,and I can tell you that there are capable nigerians ready to buy them out so you got no point there at all.

Let me educate you a little cos I hear most south africans have very little exposure since they hardly step out of SA to other places.

South africans have always been known for their dislike of foreigners in their midst,so these attacks didn't start today but is only being highlighted now than ever before.

Now,any country that is developed would have people from all over the world thronging there to seek greener pastures,and that is the case with south africa but you can't then blame the migrants for the failings of your government to vet the kind of people they allow to come in.

About the foreigners taking up job opportunities in SA,why can't you just honestly acknowledge the lazy nature of your fellow south africans who refused to acquire the required skills that would have prepared them to take up the opportunities that came up when SA got independence? Why didn't south africans set up their own businesses like their african brothers who migrated to south africa were doing? Oh they were content with the handouts they were getting from the govt while they lazy about drinking and spreading hiv?

Look,what's happening in SA is a shared blame of the govt and the citizens;the govt failed to provide the jobs and develop the entrepreneurial capabilities of its large black population who got freedom from the whites that had been ruling them all the while and the said black population in the townships felt too lazy to even take up the lowly jobs available till foreigners took over.

You should rather task your jacob zuma led govt to do the needful rather than placing the blame on hard working foreigners who are going about their legitimate ventures and prospering,while your lazy brothers look for every means to loot and disposess them of what they gained from their sweat.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by babajero(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
The message has bitterness and hatred written all over it, well am not surprised.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by JuanDeDios: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
@ op Thandolwethu

Where does one even start with your post? No Nigerian has been killed, but do you know how many have lost livelihoods and how many millions have been destroyed? You're whining about civilised protests - has any South African person or business been attacked in Nigeria? Suffice to say you don't seem to have a lot of sense. If you did you have known the benefits conferred on your country by these foreigners you hate so much and that immigration is controlled by government policy and crime by policing and not murderous gangs on the streets.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Chilug(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
South Africans being rivalling since after apartheid. But still u can't compete and instead of learning you resolve to hating. You will never never ever be greter than Nigeria even with all her challenges.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by McStoic(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

You're so stupid for this post. Stupid and very patriotic. I'm sure you're pretty successful at whatever it is you're doing as an occupation with your extremely little brain. Clap for yourself!
Some Nigerians are tribalistic. Yes! But is this the position to take when another country is having issues with your country?
DSTV and MTN is enough to make you unpatriotic? What a slowpoke! Go seek asylum in SA and get killed like a rat, you deserve it.
No mind the chewing gum girl. The topic is above her but she must show herself. What is she even using the DSTV for? Kim Kardashian no go kill these girls oo.....Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by oluxy(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Thank you

if we burn down Shoprite, we would come up with 9jaShopGood, if we burn down MTN, we would swap to indigenous and others networks. if we burn down DSTV, we would come up with DNTV. AfriSam cement is not left out because we have Dongote and othrs.

But we dont have to burn down any of SA company because we are not d.a.f.t and r.e.t.a.r.d like you guys.

our ways of reasoning is intact, complete.

mind you, your write up carried hatred and anger.
you don't have to delete your nairaland account, we love you and we won't excommunicate you. we are loving people dude. Only help us to communicate to SA people/dude that they have to reason like normal people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by bbjummy: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
What's xenophobia? These guys r not xenophobic they r only killing fellow Africans. They sud of gone for the Afrikaans if they had any sense at all. Nigerians didn't make Dem slaves, we only helped them out of slavery. What's the fork?
The fork is a utensil use for eating grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
McStoic:
No mind the chewing gum girl. The topic is above her but she must show herself. What is she even using the DSTV for? Kim Kardashian no go kill these girls oo.....Mtcheeeeew

Lol. Well said. smiley

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by hotice01: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram

First of all,I see you are very myopic and delusional.you have never travel outside your country so your views are only based on 'local and media' interpretation.
Nigerian travel all around the world,its only in Nigeria that we accommodate foreigners without any bias or sentiments.
"For someone to come to your country and beat you in business wisdom and strategy, its a disgrace on your part".it speaks volume of how lazy and unambitious you are.The average Nigerian is a hustler and a born fighter,who has the ingenious ability to make any situation positively productive for him imbibed in his DNA.
Things are not as bad as the 'media' paint it to be in Nigeria, so you should also not believe every thing you read or see on any media.
Nigeria has so much wealth and beautiful places than your imagination can fully fathom.
About boko haram,its obvious you having realized that the Nigerian Government has done so much this past weeks to curb it.its just a small remote part of the country.Nigeria is not burning or at war as the media paint us.
Killing fellow Africans and looting their shops shows how barbaric your country men are,posting such here shows how mentally deranged you are.'A true man accepts responsibility for his actions and destiny'.
You countrymen has successfully sabotaged the respect the Great men like Mandela sacrificed his life to build.
Hold your government accountable for all that's happening,not foreigners.
For your information, if MTN and shoprite leaves Nigeria it won't affect us one bit as much as you envisage.we have adequate replacements,if you doubt ask Google. we have so many businesses praying they get affected by this xenophobic development. Nigerians never lose out on any deal,not when we hold the bread and knife.
This companies would prefer remaining in Nigeria due to our high population and Nigerians are know as 'big spenders'.compared to poor south Africans.
Please enlighten and educate yourself before you reveal your myopically xenophobic barbaric mindset.
I'm happy with the actions of Nigerians, south Africans forgot that nothing unites a country as much as external aggression.even Boko haram showed unity when it came to external aggression.

patiently await your reply.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Futureleader201(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
@ Op, what I noticed from ur past is that you are a shareholder in MTN n Shoprite period and also U R in support of the killing of foreigners in ur country. May God forgive U!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by DonBobes(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015

Thank you
[/quote]

yes we wil loose our jobs, bt ur raggidy country wil loose more because of d billions of dollars MTN, shoprite, DSTV e.t.c. remits to ur daggone SA account. U buf.fon, fvckin bastard lik u. Sons of bi.tches, we dont blame u, we blame those travelling to ur fvckin country wen we can make do wit wat we hv here. Poor hopeless animals in human flesh.
I pray dis issue bcoms worse den u wil c wat Nigerians can do against ur conutry's economy, we wil destroy MTN, shoprite e.t.c. Lets c wat ur CEOs here wil remit bk to ur fvckin economy.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by intergral(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
MODs please why did you send this lazy southafrican's Topic to home page cos it Seems as if he is bringing Xenophobia to our own land... Please BaN that GOaT for life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.