Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (68420 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by justicesky24(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lolzz
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by esosuo: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Funny matter ,but op since wen d babe dey toast you why you no gry na? undecided now see watin asisted harmatan breeze don do u grin ,wat about the clothes na ,hope u no use shame use dey do offering to ur rugged nabors? grin grin grin kiakiakia
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lwmdo!
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by suptol(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
lol.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by lovely17(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
ehya when you didn't listen in primary school they said green light means go why didn't you go

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
You didn't come out of your house for 5 days?
Wetin come do the cloth u spread for outside?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by unite4real: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
You wrapped a towel round your waist. you sat down and woke up to find the towel was blown by wind. Only a tsunami or typhoon can do that and you will also have been blown away.

Go and tell this stories to the marines please.

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by niggi4life(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This OP just succeded in making me to fool myself laughing like a hyaena during an important meeting.
Kaiiiiiii, nice one, didn't see it coming as a joke

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by staymore: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
"I go die" dey look for your type to recruit. grin grin grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Both your clothes and boxers go don disappear ooo since you didn't come out for five days... na indoor things for you oooo.... lolz
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by deevatee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
D way am seeing dis ur gbaguan eh,no landlord wud want to open his house for u o bros!
njuwo:
Last week friday we closed from school early. As i reached house i then saw that all my clothes were dirty. So i decided to wash them all. The washing took me 6 hours but atlast i finished washing everything. Shirts, trousers, knicker and boxers. The only thing that i did not wash was my towel which i tied on my waist, there was not even boxers under my waist. Because i live in a face me i face you compound i decided to sit outside and look my clothes to dry before this boys in the compound will vanish my clothes like willy willy. I then borrowed mat and a newspaper from my neighbour. I put the mat on the outside of my door mouth and sat down on top of it reading the newspaper.

I did not know when sleep carried me off. I just woke up and saw that the towel had loosed off, breeze had carried it away to a far place, and people stood at the tap close to my room fetching water and looking at me like a mad man. Only God knows how many of them who had snapped me and use me to do display picture. I quickly stood up and ran into my room.

There was this girl in my compound called Chidinma that has been giving me green light before. I was then praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me as I laid down like a goat that motor killed on the road. I did not come out of my house for 5 days. Shame did not let me come out. I was just praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me.

Yesterday i heard someone knocking on my door, my people, as i came out, there was Chidinma standing at my door, i smiled at her, and told her i am not feeling well, that is why i have not been coming out since. She then said, No problem that she just came to give me back my newspaper because she carried it with my towel as i was sleeping outside my door mouth. Please, is there vacancy in you people's compound?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by MadCow1: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by nosike3(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lmao oboy na falling of hand b dat o
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by VickyRotex(f): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
This Is a joke, and I see no reason why it should be under this section.

Mods!!! embarassed

Btw, Op,since you said you got all your clothes outside, and the only towel you had as a cover was also taken, can I conclude that you opened the door for Chidimma while you were *coughs* lipsrsealed

Inconclusive joke I must say undecided grin grin

Next time make it look a bit real smiley
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Eluwilussit(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Deiok:
Op this story isnt complete. What then happened to your clothes outside since you didnt come out of your room for five days.

Guy you too sharp.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by darlenese(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
na FP pls
Thanks for the correction
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Jman06(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
drnairalov:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed give ur life tu christ

This just happened at the U.S embassy cry

An Igbo man was interviewed at a US
Embassy.

CONSUL: Ur name, please?
ZUBBY: ZUBBY OZOIGBONDU

CONSUL: Sex?
ZUBBY: 6 times a week.

CONSUL: I mean, male or female?
ZUBBY: Both male nd female. Sometimes
even camel ooo

CONSUL: Holy cow!
ZUBBY: Yes, cows n dogs, too.
CONSUL: Man, isn't dat hostile?

ZUBBY: Horsestyle, doggie style, any style!
CONSUL: Oh dear!
ZUBBY: No deer,...They run too fast,
This is even funnier!!! Rtflmao grin grin grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by njuwo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
momo22:

OP you washed your clothes for 6hrs, you never wash for one year abi na so u lazy?
I lazy o, but Commando lazy pass me.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by njuwo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
deevatee:
D way am seeing dis ur gbaguan eh,no landlord wud want to open his house for u o bros!
Why you say so?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Only roiatu can do such a thing
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by dammmy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chindima ko Kedike nii...
So lame

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Olao39sup(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] just dey laugh as in
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by debbydee(f): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
very funny. i like dis
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na joke or reality?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by vtsouthpaw(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
U aint smart @ telling stories. ...lolz!!!!
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by scachy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Stanleyafam(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
U washed for 6 hours...baddo
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
Last week friday we closed from school early. As i reached house i then saw that all my clothes were dirty. So i decided to wash them all. The washing took me 6 hours but atlast i finished washing everything. Shirts, trousers, knicker and boxers. The only thing that i did not wash was my towel which i tied on my waist, there was not even boxers under my waist. Because i live in a face me i face you compound i decided to sit outside and look my clothes to dry before this boys in the compound will vanish my clothes like willy willy. I then borrowed mat and a newspaper from my neighbour. I put the mat on the outside of my door mouth and sat down on top of it reading the newspaper.

I did not know when sleep carried me off. I just woke up and saw that the towel had loosed off, breeze had carried it away to a far place, and people stood at the tap close to my room fetching water and looking at me like a mad man. Only God knows how many of them who had snapped me and use me to do display picture. I quickly stood up and ran into my room.

There was this girl in my compound called Chidinma that has been giving me green light before. I was then praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me as I laid down like a goat that motor killed on the road. I did not come out of my house for 5 days. Shame did not let me come out. I was just praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me.

Yesterday i heard someone knocking on my door, my people, as i came out, there was Chidinma standing at my door, i smiled at her, and told her i am not feeling well, that is why i have not been coming out since. She then said, No problem that she just came to give me back my newspaper because she carried it with my towel as i was sleeping outside my door mouth. Please, is there vacancy in you people's compound?
guy u are 2 funny
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by ibnjarir93(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Women can be so vindictive. A dissimilar but related scenario happened to me about 2 months ago.
My neighbour, a widow, after giving me all the signals of which I refused to take, reported me to my bossom friend, who lived in a different neighbourhood, that I've started smoking & stealing, and that he should warn me to steer clear of her belongings(note that: I've never been caught stealing or smoking by anyone).
So just take it in good faith, and understand how women can be when they are desperate.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by peteruuu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
L W K M D O grin grin grin grin Chidinma na BADT gurl undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.