Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (68674 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by nonjebose(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
No space for my yard for Jonah. You fit ask oga Seun. Btw Chidinma tell me say she no see anything
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by naijanoni(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:
this guy nah comedian I swell gringrin
pls don't burst
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by MrBasketball: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
Maami ti de. grin iya shoro niyen? grin

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Deiok:
Op this story isnt complete. What then happened to your clothes outside since you didnt come out of your room for five days.

Chidinma kept it for him
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by nonjebose(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
momo22:

OP you washed your clothes for 6hrs, you never wash for one year abi na so u lazy?
OP na dry cleaner.

2 Likes

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by kobonaire(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Emodeee:
Over exaggerated story.
yes, that's obvious but it was very 'sweet' none the less. The OP did well in entertaining us grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by nonjebose(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Women can be so vindictive. A dissimilar but related scenario happened to me about 2 months ago.
My neighbour, a widow, after giving me all the signals of which I refused to take, reported me to my bossom friend, who lived in a different neighbourhood, that I've started smoking & stealing, and that he should warn me to steer clear of her belongings(note that: I've never been caught stealing or smoking by anyone).
So just take it in good faith, and understand how women can be when they are desperate.
So you believe this story!
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Kandaha: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
Last week friday we closed from school early. As i reached house i then saw that all my clothes were dirty. So i decided to wash them all. The washing took me 6 hours but atlast i finished washing everything. Shirts, trousers, knicker and boxers. The only thing that i did not wash was my towel which i tied on my waist, there was not even boxers under my waist. Because i live in a face me i face you compound i decided to sit outside and look my clothes to dry before this boys in the compound will vanish my clothes like willy willy. I then borrowed mat and a newspaper from my neighbour. I put the mat on the outside of my door mouth and sat down on top of it reading the newspaper.

I did not know when sleep carried me off. I just woke up and saw that the towel had loosed off, breeze had carried it away to a far place, and people stood at the tap close to my room fetching water and looking at me like a mad man. Only God knows how many of them who had snapped me and use me to do display picture. I quickly stood up and ran into my room.

There was this girl in my compound called Chidinma that has been giving me green light before. I was then praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me as I laid down like a goat that motor killed on the road. I did not come out of my house for 5 days. Shame did not let me come out. I was just praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me.

Yesterday i heard someone knocking on my door, my people, as i came out, there was Chidinma standing at my door, i smiled at her, and told her i am not feeling well, that is why i have not been coming out since. She then said, No problem that she just came to give me back my newspaper because she carried it with my towel as i was sleeping outside my door mouth. Please, is there vacancy in you people's compound?

There is a Vacancy in my YARD. However Sister Agnes did the same thing to me a few weeks back. If you have the mind, you are welcome grin
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by omotalkie(f): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dis rily got me laffing lyk a mad woman. Pple around me a thinking if am rily madt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nice one OP
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by njuwo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kandaha:

There is a Vacancy in my YARD. However Sister Agnes did the same thing to me a few weeks back. If you have the mind, you are welcome grin
How much is the rent?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by MGoh: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Got me laughing. Op u too much
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by buzquet(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Deiok:
Op this story isnt complete. What then happened to your clothes outside since you didnt come out of your room for five days.
na chidinma carry dem wit d towel
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by ibnjarir93(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
nonjebose:
So you believe this story!
His could not be true, but I mine is true.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by sammoe(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm, OP your picture don spread oo. If not, I for invite u come my side.

Na only Paulina dey the other flat.

Buh na she send d pix give me, say her friend been use am do bbm dp...
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
smiley this should be in the jokes section.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Cooljoe1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bros ur signature got me cracking lyk cream crackers
Stvkmicheal:
#Yawn# more lies please
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by tunnary(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
Last week friday we closed from school early. As i reached house i then saw that all my clothes were dirty. So i decided to wash them all. The washing took me 6 hours but atlast i finished washing everything. Shirts, trousers, knicker and boxers. The only thing that i did not wash was my towel which i tied on my waist, there was not even boxers under my waist. Because i live in a face me i face you compound i decided to sit outside and look my clothes to dry before this boys in the compound will vanish my clothes like willy willy. I then borrowed mat and a newspaper from my neighbour. I put the mat on the outside of my door mouth and sat down on top of it reading the newspaper.

I did not know when sleep carried me off. I just woke up and saw that the towel had loosed off, breeze had carried it away to a far place, and people stood at the tap close to my room fetching water and looking at me like a mad man. Only God knows how many of them who had snapped me and use me to do display picture. I quickly stood up and ran into my room.

There was this girl in my compound called Chidinma that has been giving me green light before. I was then praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me as I laid down like a goat that motor killed on the road. I did not come out of my house for 5 days. Shame did not let me come out. I was just praying in my mind that Chidinma did not see me.

Yesterday i heard someone knocking on my door, my people, as i came out, there was Chidinma standing at my door, i smiled at her, and told her i am not feeling well, that is why i have not been coming out since. She then said, No problem that she just came to give me back my newspaper because she carried it with my towel as i was sleeping outside my door mouth. Please, is there vacancy in you people's compound?
LOL,LWKMD.hahahahahahahaha. Narialand is indeed D best Web to ve fun. Guy u r just so funny. Bt i hope say u wear boxers o.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by adedayourt(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
pinkycute:
Yea.... He was the one embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just be sey dat stick wey I see ehn, hmmmmm
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Kandaha: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:
How much is the rent?

Baba Mulikat just increased the rent to #1,500 a month as against #1000. You ought to pay 18,000 but cos of God just bring #15,000 for a year.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by wheezyoung(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
njuwo:

LMAO...pele o...you just made my day
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by OKNkanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Deiok:
OP is not a good liar......

Your towel will not be blown.......

Except you dey sleep like idiot....
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by mrsamuel75(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
njuwo:

shocked
njuwo:

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by kevyngbash(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
if you close from school early and then washed your cloth for 6 hours, na moon wan dry the clothes for you?

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
The name of the story should be "Chidinma, and the loose towel"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by godunia(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Deiok:
watch out for Part II.
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Cityguy: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
God punish all liars sad
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by njuwo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kandaha:

Baba Mulikat just increased the rent to #1,500 a month as against #1000. You ought to pay 18,000 but cos of God just bring #15,000 for a year.
Is like Baba Mulikat is your daddy on price reduction o. But how many girls are in the compound?
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by EagleEyes001(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
I no fit stop dy laugh
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oyamilenu ooooo

owolawitola:
Lool! I swear. Which kind sleep be that?? They removed towel from ur body nd u didnt know

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by wolebs0007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
smh for this robot....get a life..
Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by segedoo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
princessdairies:
Hahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhaahahahhahahahah..m..lwkm ooooo
Nice physique ....on the way to becoming fuller.

1 Like

Re: What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal by bright007(f): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
wolebs0007:
smh for this robot....get a life..
ignores the scumbag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) / Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.