Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! (13080 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Ladies Please Marry A Guy That Loves You Dearly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
only a fool like u and your "I too know " new friend can take Mr Cork issue personal .

I have known him for this and I am not taking it personal.

but u haven't replied my questions or u wanna call it a day?

pls don't change your robbery dp
....SHUT UP! WHO CARES!.... .but come oh, abeg no be robbers den u pose for 4 front of 4 dat your dp wey u snap wit china phone? Abi na Crackhouse? Cuz u resemble one addict wey dem show 4 channels tv yesterday! Abeg try refresh the "pap dat u call a brain" wey dey inside that yur empty skull d water don stale! Dolo of the new millenium!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
....SHUT UP! WHO CARES!.... .but come oh, abeg no be robbers den u pose for 4 front of 4 dat your dp wey u snap wit china phone? Abi na Crackhouse? Cuz u resemble one addict wey dem show 4 channels tv yesterday! Abeg try refresh the "pap dat u call a brain" wey dey inside that yur empty skull d water don stale! Dolo of the new millenium!
dry(no offence) am done with u have fun grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by thetruthnl: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Buhahaha and why some females are pain? grin grin
If you know you are beautiful and black just shut the fuc.k up and shift!
This thread read "FOR LIGHT SKIN BABES" undecided

3 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^(another angry dak skin female)....sweery pls don't hate......this thread will only make sense to u if you are light skin female!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

crycry
Dechandel, come and be my witness.
Didn't I buzz you on whatsapp rejoicing with that dancing emoticon that MrCork is back?

Do you even have an idea how many times I've checked your profile lately?embarassed

I meant what I said in my post.
The only moniker I enjoy reading from on RomanceLand.

My only crime is that I'm not LightSkinembarassed

12 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
dry(no offence) am done with u have fun grin
.......LMFAO! Lego man! E better make u run sha, if not dat yur prostitute of a mama would hav had 2 read your eulogy 2moro! When next u see the moniker of the "HOOK", make sur u swerve 2 the lego lane! Dundee! GTFOH ape shite!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
My darling mrcork, where did you go? I missed you so much..... kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by komzyb(f): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mehn,pple dey oo,u guys r 2much
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by ivyy(f): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
laffing in Japan grin
what's really your problem? pls answer below

1: you are jealous of me becos I am a money maker?

2: you have ask your spirit to take you out from poverty but God is not answering your prayers

3 you escaped abortion and the pills are affecting your medulla?

4 you want me to take you out of penury the way same way I helped your generations in the 90's?

5 you want to stop stealing and start a better life?

Hian u guys fighting over mr cork's post undecided

you guys should please stop ,his a known troll no one should take his words seriously
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
ivyy:

Hian u guys fighting over mr cork's post undecided

you guys should please stop ,his a known troll no one should take his words seriously
just having some fun , nothing personal. thanks for your concern
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by charijee(f): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Choi grin grin grin...Mr cork cracking my ribs since 10BC. .....

Missclassy biko save those your jabs for a more serious fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

LETTER TO THE LIGHT SKIN FEMALES!!!

Dear light skin Sweeeries,

We thank u for lookin light SKIN , much more beauriful than the normal female, far much more sexier lookin, the closest thing to white women and especially half cast females.....we thank you.

On behalf of all men, I am here to tell you that YOU THE BEST....... Why? .....because society once made me feel its not about my good look, but Never let ANYONE, or ANYTHING tell you different. ...Light skin females look like ice cream.

love it or hate it....YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN NUBIAN QUEEN AND TRUSS ME, OTHER FEMALES ARE NO MATCH.

...From us to you...all men prefa you dearly!!
wink
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
charijee:
Choi grin grin grin...Mr cork cracking my ribs since 10BC. .....

Missclassy biko save those your jabs for a more serious fellow

I was just finding his trouble grin

I just wanted him to make those his funny comments
And he did grin

I hate your text color though. undecided

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by charijee(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

I was just finding his trouble grin

I just wanted him to make those his funny comments
And he did grin

I hate your text color though. undecided
This word seem to have found a permanent place in your life so I'm not bothered grin cool

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

crycry
Dechandel, come and be my witness.
Didn't I buzz you on whatsapp rejoicing with that dancing emoticon that MrCork is back?

Do you even have an idea how many times I've checked your profile lately?embarassed

The only troll I enjoy reading from on RomanceLand.

Lmao Ijay.... Seriously?
Hahahahahaha....... Don't mind him....

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by charijee(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mr cork don't go o

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

crycry
Dech andel, come and be my witness.

The only troll I enjoy reading from on RomanceLand.

#Dead grin grin
You tagged him a troll? Sweerie truss me, he doesnt like being called a troll grin grin

8 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by cuteniva: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:
^^^^ she juss came out an started Aattacking light skin females for no reason calling them fool....this is sad! undecided
olodo oni iranu.
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tohpahz(f): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tubad am not light skin.. but yeah they rock cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
gringringringrin
kika23:

Lmao Ijay.... Seriously?
Hahahahahaha....... Don't mind him....

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
dechandel:
#Dead grin grin
You tagged him a troll? Sweerie truss me, he doesnt like being called a troll grin grin

embarassedModifiedembarassed
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by marieolae(f): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
hey, I missed you kiss
MrCork:

...sweery ama lover nota fighter....am sure u no I can get u if/when I want...i drive a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot and the last time I check...no females ever say no to a range rover owner (truss me) undecided

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
cuteniva:
olodo oni iranu.

....u never been to London..u ain't light skin....nyansh,u don't gat...booobsi,u don't gat...fine face,u don't gat...nice leg, u don't gat..moiney,u don't gat...London boy friend,u don't gat...even man sef,u don't gat

....and then u called yor Ghana sef,cuteniva??.....serrrioosly..am goin bak to bed. Laters!
undecided

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
...light skin females...again we apologies for this dak skin females tryna derail our sweet romance message to u,our Nubian queens.....they act like village women but All men preefa u and u our choosen choice (real talk) smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Hi dear, so because have been busy that's why u couldn't check on me and say Hi abi?
my love, not quite long i sent u pm now,seriously i was really missing you.hope u are good?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Are you taking this clown serious undecided
babe, what do you want me say now, when we have alot of children on nairaland.
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
.......1st na london, 4 profile na middle east(abi na libya sef). Now na japan? LMFAO! Anyway its a well known fact dat homos r emotionally unstable so I'm not suprised @ yur lack of cognitive reasoning! Dat is d hallmark of mongs and retards! Remember dis wise words from a sage like me kid, MANY WORDS MANY LIES! See as I don fall yur hand cum expose u 4 the semi professional liar dat u obviously are! Since poverty has almost beheaded u let me drop u a money related riddle bruv, "Dimes r silver and Pennies r brass, so y does Your face look like your ASS? Cash dat, hoe! U bore me!
hey guy, where did you see that gun beside you, are you a cul.....
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Midehi:

my love, not quite long i sent u pm now,seriously i was really missing you.hope u are good?
Yeah am good too dear. Have reply your PM. Cheers!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by cuteniva: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

....u never been to London..u ain't light skin....nyansh,u don't gat...booobsi,u don't gat...fine face,u don't gat...nice leg, u don't gat..moiney,u don't gat...London boy friend,u don't gat...even man sef,u don't gat

....and then u called yor Ghana sef,cuteniva??.....serrrioosly..am goin bak to bed. Laters!
undecided
go and get a life and stop fantasizing about light skin ladies olodo
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah am good too dear. Have reply your PM. Cheers!
ok....will check it up now..be good ok.
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by redhook(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Midehi:

hey guy, where did you see that gun beside you, are you a cul.....
......lmao! I own a few my dear! Old habits die hard u know? My equipment Is not 4 public consumption sha, But if u ever need sum help, let me know! Mwah!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
......lmao! I own a few my dear! Old habits die hard u know? My equipment Is not 4 public consumption sha, But if u ever need sum help, let me know! Mwah!
ok...if anyone look 4 my trouble, will consult you immediately...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. / Relevant Things That Will Happen To Your Vagina After Birth / Sex With My Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.