Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? (36588 Views)

Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number / Best Answer To Guys Who Call Ladies Call Diggers / Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by JaneYave(f): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
TS2:
I wonder.

And they never have credit when you chck their phones.

And they can never buy up to 750 with their money. Na babes dey buy 100 pass.

SMH
hahahahahaha,why u finish babes like dis nah?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by veraiyke(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dnt know abt u but as for m, my gf calls m n we spk for very long until she is told by d netwok dat she has one minute remaing evn doh we ping bth in bbm n whatsapp n c each oda virtually on daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by ehjiwummy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
@Op,not all ladies,I do return calls to dose wu deserve it
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by free2ryhme: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??

evil spirits , that's who they call

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??
Ladies call their REAL boyfriends with their airtime. From personal experience, when a girl is in love, she will bombard you with calls

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by JaneYave(f): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
mosefin19:
my gf use 2 call me more Dan I do...
Thats in the past I guess?

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by TS2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
J3da:

Unfortunately I Am A lady n rechArge btween 500/1k when I recharge, na your kind dey send chic 100/200 9redit! Plus it's your kind thAt sends voice notes And co insteAd of cAlling... Mtcheww

Shet! LOL. E pain am!
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by amsoslim(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
This is the question of the century;Whom do our baes call with the airtym we sent them.
I remember Ngozi just now.That bae magamugudized mii like hell.
She sucked mii like a br3ast feeding moma
Made mii a debtor like Uncle Sam(US)
Decreased ma worth like Dangote.
Depreciate my value like Nigeria,
Turned mii to GTB/FCMB ATM machine.
I cant count the numbers of card i sent her.Yeah i mean voucher.Each and evrytime i only get a flash as a confirmation she has seen it.I'll even use the remaining airtym meant to call ma mum to call her.
The jazz blew on her when i went thru her call records one day and i saw one man she used all airtym i sent her to call.One ALHAJI she claimed ti's her uncle.
That bae ehn,God polish her wherever she went
choi!!! Laf wan destroy me hre. Bruh I can bet my fairy tooth u aint d oly one who hs bin unda dah kynda spell. But I hope say she parted the red sea so u walk thru wif all d tinz she do u if not tell mak I giv u expo so she go pay fr all she do u
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by 49cents(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
A lady that values your freindship will call you but I must say Nigerian girls don't even know what is of value

They seem to value wizkid dressing lads

Ito the OP; stay on your own; face your life challenges.......you don't need to hear a female voice everyday to feel okay

Date your jobs and career; enjoy your life and you will surely find someone worth it along the way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seunpaul01:
Nonsense! whats ur concern. Its ur type dat question what ur wife do n monitor her all around.
u better repent ur ways now so dat u can be a good husband.
he asked a sincere question
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by wolebs0007(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
well from experience they use the cards "the disturbers" send to call their real bf/family and sometime their crush. its a cirle.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
we call our dad wid it tongue
frm 2day henceforth, ur dad wil be sending u card bcus u cal him wit it.....,stingy girl

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
I tire oooo
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by adahgold(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
@op u don't no,dere babalawo and mamalawo nah..
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Threedots(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
they use it to call who they truly love.
if you are dating a lady that hardly calls you
even though u keep sending her recharge cards
then my dear MR MAGA she doesnt love you.

Leave her alone.
Also they use it for gossiping!

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by tall2ce(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
dey use it to gossip with female friends.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by morganist99(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dygeasy:
apply sense nw
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
Guy, your question as always reeks of stewpeedity, why would a lady waste her airtime in calling someone as you. The fact you don't receive calls as much as you want from the ladies,shows a lot about your childish yet stewpeed personality.
I dont know how someone will just be insulting another person,d op ask question weh neva even bring insult.Guy you are d childish one here.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Equado(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
I dont know how someone will just be insulting another person,d op ask question weh neva even bring insult.Guy you are d childish one here.
oh please stfu, you know nothing of what is going on here,keep your needless assertions to yourself.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by dahdah: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
@Op, who are you dating ? My girlfriend can't stop calling me
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dem dey use am do subscription na
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by J3da: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
TS2:

Shet! LOL. E pain am!
Smiles... You wish... Just reminding you thAt some lAdies don't give room to poor and Immature dudeS like you to use the Slightest opportunity you hv to insult the lAdy folks! And it's poor dudes like you thAt naG over the little things you do for ladies... If you want more insult be free to quote my post again... #winks
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by 2dice(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Edusouls:
liess they dont call the real G, they have no real G's, these girls are reapers,they have no interest at heart, they are carnally selfish and self centered..
they do bro...
If the feeling is mutual...she will even if it is 20 seconds cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by ChynoBEATS: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
himkers:
[size=14pt]They call God grin[/size]

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by austine4real(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
we call our dad wid it tongue
ur sug4dad?

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by masqot(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
The salient truth is that they gat no airtime. The ones they milk from guys is foe data subscription. Confirmed.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by TS2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
J3da:

Smiles... You wish... Just reminding you thAt some lAdies don't give room to poor and Immature dudeS like you to use the Slightest opportunity you hv to insult the lAdy folks! And it's poor dudes like you thAt naG over the little things you do for ladies... If you want more insult be free to quote my post again... #winks

Lol...why are you trying so hard to prove that you are not hungry?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by okabe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
They call people who can send more recharge cards grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by chuks87(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
This is the question of the century;Whom do our baes call with the airtym we sent them.
I remember Ngozi just now.That bae magamugudized mii like hell.
She sucked mii like a br3ast feeding moma
Made mii a debtor like Uncle Sam(US)
Decreased ma worth like Dangote.
Depreciate my value like Nigeria,
Turned mii to GTB/FCMB ATM machine.
I cant count the numbers of card i sent her.Yeah i mean voucher.Each and evrytime i only get a flash as a confirmation she has seen it.I'll even use the remaining airtym meant to call ma mum to call her.
The jazz blew on her when i went thru her call records one day and i saw one man she used all airtym i sent her to call.One ALHAJI she claimed ti's her uncle.
That bae ehn,God polish her wherever she went

lolzzz... n u didnt use ur head 4 once...
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equado:
oh please stfu, you know nothing of what is going on here,keep your needless assertions to yourself.
ok
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Moana(f): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
My bf has never sent me airtime so i cannot answer this one embarassed grin cry angry
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by timay(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
DeCritique:
I still dey wonder ooohhh
continue wondering "Alice in wonderland"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.