Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? (36554 Views)

Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number / Best Answer To Guys Who Call Ladies Call Diggers / Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Kennyinusa(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
They call all other guys except you smiley
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Akinyode4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oshey...shots fired...1:0...hope it won't end here?
Unibenstudent:
must u derail ur destiny everytime?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Od31(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??

Abeg ask them!!!
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Edusouls(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
call who, those beggars, these bitches are scarvengers,hungry things roaming the streets looking for survival, they reap off anything in their pathways, no brother in jungle...bitches are baad, inhumane, wicked,very proud and selfish, they dont care about a thing, they only know themselves only, any man yet to know this is just a beginner in the game...

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Funkychic(f): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
This is the question of the century;Whom do our baes call with the airtym we sent them.
I remember Ngozi just now.That bae magamugudized mii like hell.
She sucked mii like a br3ast feeding moma
Made mii a debtor like Uncle Sam(US)
Decreased ma worth like Dangote.
Depreciate my value like Nigeria,
Turned mii to GTB/FCMB ATM machine.
I cant count the numbers of card i sent her.Yeah i mean voucher.Each and evrytime i only get a flash as a confirmation she has seen it.I'll even use the remaining airtym meant to call ma mum to call her.
The jazz blew on her when i went thru her call records one day and i saw one man she used all airtym i sent her to call.One ALHAJI she claimed ti's her uncle.
That bae ehn,God polish her wherever she went

Hehehehehe.....bro, kpelee.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Turbocharged: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Turbocharged: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
They use them to flash investors
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by J3da: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
TS2:

Lol...why are you trying so hard to prove that you are not hungry?

Hungry for what if I mAy Ask? Why Are you trying so hArd to receive insults... #joblessness
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Lifebender(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
amsoslim:
choi!!! Laf wan destroy me hre. Bruh I can bet my fairy tooth u aint d oly one who hs bin unda dah kynda spell. But I hope say she parted the red sea so u walk thru wif all d tinz she do u if not tell mak I giv u expo so she go pay fr all she do u

If i hear say a no bleep the living day comot her body,make i walk from here go Southy grin grin.She gbadun mii like my airtymgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by tobidipity(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oya mi lenu o. E don tey way me sef dey wonder who dem dey call. Dem go dey call potential magas to send dem airtime yet their receive calls hrs dey uncountable while their dialed calls na 00:00 undecidedOya mi lenu o. E don tey way me sef dey wonder who dem dey call. Dem go dey call potential magas to send dem airtime yet their receive calls hrs dey uncountable while their dialed calls na 00:00

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by UnimkeAk(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ladies this question is to u..
I wonder how can. A guy just be doing the calling always and ladies never bother to reciprocate the calling unleSs when they are accused of been stingy in calling,what do ladies actually do with recharge cards??

Dem dey call other guys nau!
Whe a lady likes u, she go call u sotey, u reason to change sim
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by venatus25(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
This is the question of the century;Whom do our baes call with the airtym we sent them.
I cant count the numbers of card i sent her.Yeah i mean voucher.Each and evrytime i only get a flash as a confirmation she has seen it.I'll even use the remaining airtym meant to call ma mum to call her.
The jazz blew on her when i went thru her call records one day and i saw one man she used all airtym i sent her to call.One ALHAJI she claimed ti's her uncle.
Chai, you wrote your true story in a stylish way. Sorry brother I feel bad about this, next time you involves in any relationship, don't use only your heart when in love rather combine your heart and brain to avoid any regret.

What if you warn her not to ask you for a recharge card without a good reason? Do you think she will dump you? If yes, allow her to go and thank God for for the freedom.

I personally live my life for myself not to please any body's greedy feeling, please, don't see it as selfishness, Is a measure of controlling certain disguising attitude that I may be encountering.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by braine(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
boring
Why is your signature so girly? Or are you gay?
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Lifebender(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
amsoslim:
choi!!! Laf wan destroy me hre. Bruh I can bet my fairy tooth u aint d oly one who hs bin unda dah kynda spell. But I hope say she parted the red sea so u walk thru wif all d tinz she do u if not tell mak I giv u expo so she go pay fr all she do u
If i hear say a no bleep the living day comot her body,make i waka from here go southygrin grin.She enjoyed mii like my airtym grin grin grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Dem dey call other guys nau!
Whe a lady likes u, she go call u sotey, u reason to change sim
na so one lautech babe dey call me sotey, I told her my envagelist had a vision dat we ain't compatible :/, ,..
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Lifebender(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuks87:

lolzzz... n u didnt use ur head 4 once...

True luv my broda na blind man cry
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:

If i hear say a no bleep the living day comot her body,make i waka from here go southygrin grin.She enjoyed mii like my airtym grin grin grin
lmdo
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:

but y u cme dey compalin,,.... no be airtime u dey exchange for d s!ex
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by teeorume(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
smileythey use it to call their dead ancestors they use it to call their dead ancestors they use it to call their dead ancestors
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Engineer1985(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I had stopped giving girls airtime since 1914
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
komzyb:
Not all girls,i don't beg niggas for airtym,i recharge my phone and i call alot,is just part of me,most of my friends likes flashing me,and i do the calling,i dnt run out of airtym

E b like say na yo papa get MTN¿
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shyna112:
We need to know who dey call, i credit her account all the time yet she dont call me, and she demands for more airtime

Give her more...
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by komzyb(f): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

E b like say na yo papa get MTN¿
no o,my guardians provides me with that#dey don't want me to hv any xcuse of being in any affair
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nah the rate at which some ladies receive recharge cards make them dey do recharge card business
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by baolak01: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
they call their friends to do amebo
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by BraniacX(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
we call our dad wid it tongue

Ooh shocked

Aiite grin

I'll be ya papi then wink

You can consider yourself my sexy little mami cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
komzyb:
no o,my guardians provides me with that#dey don't want me to hv any xcuse of being in any affair

So,aren't you gonna get married some day¿
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by BraniacX(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
My boyfriend angry

You mean me? cheesy

But ba only flash you dey flash me na undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by coolxpat(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if I face u,ur name will change from son of mark to son of injuries..
grin oga Unibenstudent, me just de laugh as i de read ur responds to silly comments. U're a genuis...make i just follow u kawai.
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by BraniacX(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:
You know they won't call you so why do you keep on sending them airtime? cheesy

Because of the hope of getting some em, em,.............................. grin

Gettit? cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by komzyb(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

So,aren't you gonna get married some day¿
lol,i will,i'm on lowkey...gad b a good girl for deir trust na
Re: Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? by Deamonyaweh(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
my broda thumbs up.... yhu no bad for comedy
grin
Lifebender:
Thank you Unibenstudent
my broda thumbs up.... yhu no bad for comedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / We’re Married But Celibate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.