Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36735 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
Czarskit:

@ gabrywyl
Loooooooooooool. . .
The truth lies in desperation (on the man's part). It's simply an issue of telling a gal what she wants to hear, with 'I love you' being the phrase in most cases. The misuse of that phrase has made the word 'love' to lose its value.
Imagine a 'dude' telling me 'I love you' just cos he tot I was a gal. He was shocked when I wrote him telling him otherwise. . .and I nearly laffed to a coma.
'I love U' can be intepreted as 'I wanna. . .U' (The two versionr Akon & Snoop's track explains beta).
So it's no big deal, cos love doesn't exist anyway. . .

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked Na waa to you ooo. . .I can imagine you laghing there. grin

Hey! Says who love does not existI believe it does! sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Proudly so. . . .

Hehehehehe grin

So how did you know all those stuff? grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

So how did you know all those stuff? grin

Oh Gaby, the stories I could tell. . . . tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2009
You mean youve experienced all of these? shocked
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
I'm an observer Gaby. . . I observe. wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Huh? Really? I dey fear you ooo. . . So did you observe me? grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by babycool(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2009
Babe, how dem take get your number? Berra be careful or else Naija boyz go just shave ya head finish before you know it! cheesy
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by cvibe: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2009
Gbwwwrl,
I think you mean fall in lust.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
Yeah! It's lust & love. . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
hello sisi
Sisi Jinx:

Oh Gaby, the stories I could tell. . . . tongue

me thinks you are mouthing

tell us this stories you can tell

please, please dont say no

@post

ok i dont quite get your gist

do this so called Nigerians

say this cos they want a roll in the hay with you

or just because. . . . . . ?

and how many nigerian men have you met as a matter of fact?

i seem to have it on grounds that its the women who actually are prone to such
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
Please read my post carefully oooo sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by DaPhoenix(f): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
I love it when they say "can I be your friend?" and I'm like bitch I don't know you lol.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2009
That's why they 'love' you instead. . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Lovelace: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
@gabrywyl
It's alright no offense whatsoever.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
shocked embarassed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywl
can you give us an example of a guy who said he loves you
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
how many times should i read and re-read?

bottom line you generalized even though you claimed not to

thus my question

how many nigerians have you met?

and how many have told you they loved you within the time frame,

note:the time frame meant here isnt the 5minutes you put up in jest

please do answer this shouldnt be too hard for you
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
Haaa! Ure not readig carefully again. The answers are all there. Dont make me repeat. Im tired jor angry
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dont let them confuse u again grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
An example of a guy that said he loves gabrywyl. . . ME!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dani, ok. . . . I have many examples and its not justf from me as mentioned earlier, . even my friends and cousins all said the same thing.

Anyway I give you one example!

Just 2 days ago I went to the football field cause my bf is playing football. Than I sat at the bench while writing kmy diary. Than suddenly theres this guy whomcame up to me and said this.

John: Hey babe, my name is John. How are you?
Gabby: Im fine
John: So whatcha writing there?
Gabby: My diary
John: Is it about me?
Gabby: Nope. But its about my bf and I
John: What? U have a bf? When? Where?
Gabby: He's right there playing football (I pointed at my bf)
John: Oh SHIT! Now I feel like a retard! I thought I have some hope toasting you
Gabby: heheh! Pele.
John: Babe, do you know just looking at you make me fall in love with you? I almost fainted. . .
Gabby: urrrr. . . ok
John: Common baby, give me your number?
Gabby: I dont have a phone
John: LIE! I saw your phone! Its in your bag
Gabby: Ok yeah you caught me but I am not giving you my number.
John: Do you want me to cry infront of everyone here?
Gabby: Go ahead and cry and I will pretend as if I dont know you
John: OHHHHH. . . . . U just broke my heart. Ure mean do you know that?
Gabby: Oh yeah? Thanks. Thats a compliment
----------------------------------------

it continues and it never stops
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
ok and your answer would be

so many nigerians are in your country. . .

but does that really answer my question?

i am not one for patronage

and i have a personal interest in this topic

pray tell, whats the reason behind them telling you they love you

and how many nigerians have you met

how many have toasted you within the first few
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by DaPhoenix(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
ariblaze:

how many times should i read and re-read?

bottom line you generalized even though you claimed not to

thus my question

how many nigerians have you met?

and how many have told you they loved you within the time frame,

note:the time frame meant here isnt the 5minutes you put up in jest

please do answer this shouldnt be too hard for you

Ladies, lets go to the YIM archives since this dude is in denial.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
Mind you, this John and some other guys have my pictures in their room! See how desperate they sound?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
@daphonenix

i cant be bothered by you

and you are who again

@poster

where in the convo did john say

he was nigerian?

and i am sure you wont be soo well. . . .

that you think every black guy you see has to be nigerian
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by folly69(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
  sings omo u don make me fall in luv ,fall in luv o,fall in love oh yaeh
my sugar banana i wanna tell u my mind i wanna tell u my mind o
they say love is blind bt i dey see well well o, and all the yada yada

Gabby wats up hw u dey shey o wapa wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywyl Nigerians are in Your country

and Moreover i hope you are not lieing

if you arent

How do you know his name is John
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by DaPhoenix(f): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
ariblaze:

@daphonenix

i cant be bothered by you

and you are who again

@poster

he was nigerian?

You mad cuz I'm about to expose your"game"? lol

PS, get the name right.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
ariblaze:

ok and your answer would be

so many nigerians are in your country. . .

but does that really answer my question?

i am not one for patronage

and i have a personal interest in this topic

pray tell, whats the reason behind them telling you they love you

and how many nigerians have you met

how many have toasted you within the first few

Look, all Im saying is that me, my cousin sisters and my friends have met many different guys throughout our lives but we find it odd on why is it that among all the guys which we have met, the Nigerians are the one claiming their love so quick compared to other guys ooo. . . I mean if its just me than I have a problem but this is like 15 - 20 females claiming so.

And like I said in Jan, 15 Nigerians claim so.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Moyola(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dont mind 'em 9jah dudes!! angry tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
ariblaze:

@poster

he was nigerian?

Because it is a Nigerian football club. Thats why and also I know almost everyone there in general. Hello. . . They are many different kinds of black guys around the world and to be honest, I do not just judge people  like that. Am not that stupid.

dani1luv:

gabrywyl Nigerians are in Your country

and Moreover i hope you are not lieing

if you arent

How do you know his name is John
undecided lipsrsealed

I know most of their names naaa just that I treat most of them as aquaintences. And he said his name was John ooo. . .  sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
Folly!!!!! Wassup hommie! grin

Czarskit , na waaa to you ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life / My Pre Wedding Photos / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.