Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36398 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
nA WAAA ! My thread is back!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2009
Love or Lust?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by tmny: 4:01am On Sep 07, 2009
I don't think they fall in Love, I think the best word should have been LUST!!

Love needs some time to grow WHILE Lust don't.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by DaudaAbu(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2009
This Cadbury sef, Y all ur post na bout (ja men dis , 9ja men dat?

Yarn better topic jare. Am tired of this 1/2 malaysian, 1/4 chinko, 1/4, shite
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Vuitton(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2009
Na scope! Guys wan nail!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
guys please check the dates before insulting or do you need glassses? thank u smiley
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2009
They will say anything and everything to bed a lady. Dont believe liars matterfact call their bluff to their face there and then.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by genetokky(m): 6:44am On Sep 08, 2009
are people still falling in love?it is better to stand in love and watch otherwise, anything can happen
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by youngguns: 4:55am On Dec 11, 2009
I dont get it, Everyone and i mean everyone thing Nigerian men are men hores, i took a cab from a club this morning, the cab driver was a lady from Uganda, we got talking and she asked me where i was from.i told her Nigerian and she was like "hmmmmmm, Nigerian men too like woman". Please can u tell me a nationality that there men dont like women? Its a man thing to like women but people seem to act like only Nigerian men like women so much, Like Chris rock said on one of his stand up, when men are choosing a mate, they get the whole menu and ask for specials, he neva sed Nigerian men.
As for Nigerian guy telling someone he loves her after 5 mins, it could be true and it could not, If a guy tells u he loves u after 5 mins and starts touching u in a funny way, then do the maths but if he does really genuinely like you, he probably would want to see u again and he wont be dumb enough to scare you away with the "i love you after 5 mins", so i suppose majority of i love you after 5 mins are fake!

1 Like

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2009
Ive been to most countries. . . U name it! China, Taiwan, England,m Germany, Italy, Switzerrland, France, Hong Kong, Egpyt, Holland, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, Spain, Dubai, . . . . . The guys I met are not like the Nigeriaqn guys I meet. Its not like any guys are bad or anything. . . Just that for Naija guys, its like they claim their love for a girl too fast! ITS LIKE SPEEDY GONZALEZ! I wonder why and what were they thinking when they do as such. undecided
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by youngguns: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2009
i know where you're coming from and thats why i said any guy that tells u he loves you after 5 mins, there is a 0.99 probability he wants to tap that ass, thats my point.you can fall in love in the first second you see someone im not disputing that, but u'll neva let that person know straight away.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by elvismike(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
nigerian men dont fall in love, we fall in lust and we are very quick to fall out too.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by jane1: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
they dont, you must know by now cause any matured lady knows when a man is serious,
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2009
young guns:

i know where you're coming from and thats why i said any guy that tells u he loves you after 5 mins, there is a 0.99 probability he wants to tap that backside, thats my point.you can fall in love in the first second you see someone im not disputing that, but u'll neva let that person know straight away.

jane1:

they dont, you must know by now cause any matured lady knows when a man is serious,

I know that but my question is that why among all the men on this planet, Nigerian men are the obvious once behaving like this?

elvismike:

nigerian men dont fall in love, we fall in lust and we are very quick to fall out too.

Lust Love Love Lust. . . Well, they still claim their love like in a snap!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by TheSly: 2:04am On Dec 12, 2009
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly!
They fall so quickly so that they can easily ''Get in. . .Get out and Get done'' . . . .ASAP! wink

Truth is that even the poster can still melt at the sound of those words
Tell em oh.
There are some guys you just dont wanna talk to.
You talk to em for few mins. . . .
You stand the chance of falling for them even if you are one tough chic. cheesy
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2009
The Sly:

They fall so quickly so that they can easily ''Get in. . .Get out and Get done'' . . . .ASAP! wink

Tell em oh.
There are some guys you just dont wanna talk to.
You talk to em for few mins. . . .
You stand the chance of falling for them even if you are one tough chic. cheesy

Says who I dey melt? PULEASEEE. . . U guys are not getting my point! Im not saying why do men easily fall in love so quickly! Im saying why do Nigerian main claim their love so quickly compared to other men. Not all but the MAJORITY if I were to comapre with other men from other countries. Please understand my question ooo. . . sad
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by sistawoman: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
I started a topic like this before.

From what I learned Nigerian men and woman misuse the word love with like all the time.

The men says it is because the women dont want to hear like when that is all they really feel but they want the men to say love. Therefore the men give it to them.

But they dont take into account how that is viewed in the western world and get shut down by the western girls when misusing or overusing the word love here.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Do nigeria men fall in love? I doubt
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by sistawoman: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Do nigeria men fall in love? I doubt

Yes they do.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by TOPE20001(f): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sistawoman?? shocked shocked
where have u been? kiss
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by sistawoman: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Sistawoman?? shocked shocked
where have u been? kiss

Busy with family. We have one child about to go off to Uni in September. So visiting Uni's and applications and interviews.

Just really really really busy.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by TOPE20001(f): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
sistawoman:

Busy with family. We have one child about to go off to Uni in September. So visiting Uni's and applications and interviews.

Just really really really busy.

eeya
Gud to have u back tho wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by candylips(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
@poster

dont fall for the oldest trick in the book  wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
If nigeria men fall in love,why do women treat us bad?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by sistawoman: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

If nigeria men fall in love,why do women treat us bad?

If all you attract is women that treat you bad then you need to look to yourself to see what it is about you that attracts bad women.

The universe only gives you back what you send out and ask for.

So be more specific in your requests. Be very specific in your requests. And then tell me what you attract.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Jan 25, 2010
It's lust but they mistaken it with Love. tongue
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by mosham: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
Well, I'm glad u said 'most nigerian men' and not all. u shouldn't see naija men as flirls. We still have men who find it difficult to say "I LOVE U" to a girl no matter how beautiful, sexy and tempting she looks, instead, they prefer appreciating her looks and may not even use words to express that. The girl gets to realise that as time goes on and if care is not taken , she might end up admitting falling for him instead !!! shocked shocked wink smiley
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by chinghua: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2010
Hi, i am new here. I interesting to response to this topic. I've been making relationship with nigerian for 2 years. The things that i know is they love fucking around. Even they have wife already in Nigeria, they still try to catch women on the street to Bleep only. Love is not there, so for ladies just be carefull.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by wedballs(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2010
" Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly!"

this is not a nigerian thing;rather the nature of man-mummy today groom their boys to be come men who

are nice,complimenting ladies,-

while a girl (95%) does not need training on how to flirt n tease men ,they just know. ask ur 13year old sis.

men see n talk,

women feel n act
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by MrsChima1(f): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Where is GABRY?!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by kokoye(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
She's now married to a Nigerian man.

All he did was told her he loved her

. . and bam! they started making babies grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by MrsChima1(f): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2011
Why are you following me? undecided undecided undecided

Hey suga. kiss kiss

Last I heard, she broke up with the dude and focusing on her travels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / A Strange Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.