Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (36400 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
Looool @ all. . .
Y una dey ignore me? I said I'm one of the men that loves gab!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by smooooooth: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
i have been in love and felt like getting married more than 200 times.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ gabby
read ur siggy carefully
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You mad cuz I'm about to expose your"game"? lol

PS, get the name right.

by all means dont relent

i give you the go ahead

you will eat feathers if you dont expose me

ps:as regards your handle, what part of i cant be bothered dint you get

@gabrywyl

a nigerian football club

you are a regular in a Nigerian website

wont that suggest, that its you that have a thing for this guys

or maybe note i could be wrong oo, and if i am i sincerely apologise

maybe they heard that you and them people you spoke of, give it up like candy when you hear i am nigerian

lets explore that possibility for an instant
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Czarskit(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ smoooth
I second ur post. Hence, my view 'Love is non-existent'. . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
Czarskit:

Looool @ all. . .
Y una dey ignore me? I said I'm one of the men that loves gab!

We all know you dey be clown  grin

smooooooth:

i have been in love and felt like getting married more than 200 times.

Ha! There you go. See ariblaze? One good example. Good for you lover boy! grin

dani1luv:

@ gabby
read ur siggy carefully

Whats wrong with it?

-----------------------------------------------

This might sound stupid to you guys but when you put a Nigerian, a Liberian, Zimbabwean, Ghanian and a Jamaican man infront of me. I can tell who is from where by looking at their outlook, the way they walk and the way they talk. And like I said, Im not stupid

@gabrywyl

a nigerian football club

you are a regular in a Nigerian website

wont that suggest, that its you that have a thing for this guys

or maybe note i could be wrong oo, and if i am i sincerely apologise

maybe they heard that you and them people you spoke of, give it up like candy when you hear i am nigerian

The reason why I came here its bcause I am dating a Nigerian and I wanted to learn how to type in Pidgin. And mind you, I wasnt the one falling for any men to begin with and it took him 1 year to toast me. So no, you are wrong. Ok, If its me, tell me why other ladies are also claiming so?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by JJYOU: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
sisi is an ole lady from bukina faso

@ topic most naija people dont tell truth by lifestyle

u believe their i love u at your own peril
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
ariblaze:

lets explore that possibility for an instant
Hmmm, I'd think they fact that girls give it up like candy makes saying "I Love you" a moot point but then again men are confusing lots. So let me see if I have this right, guys are quick to say I love you to certain girls because they've heard these girls give it up like candy?

Interesting.

Please let's explore that possibility.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Hmmm, I'd think they fact that girls give it up like candy makes saying "I Love you" a moot point but then again men are confusing lots. So let me see if I have this right, guys are quick to say I love you to certain girls because they've heard these girls give it up like candy?

Interesting.

Please let's explore that possibility.

LOL grin

JJYOU:

hmmm. . . I heard ooo but they should push it too far naaa. . . . . Like one of them! SHAIT! He even had my picture in his wallet Im like WTH!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
JJYOU:

Heheheheh. . . it's teenager from Tunisia, thank you very much  tongue

How do I love thee. . . let me count the ways!!!!

Finally some truthiness. Hehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
@jinx

touche'

that which i said was said to make a point with the poster

i was trying to understand the reason why a guy would claim he loves a

woman minutes after meeting, having never had prior contact with her before

my very nigerian male brain refuses to accept that the men just say it
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2009
@gabrywyl

am not trying to rip your personality

if i somewhat did, i do apologize

but i still disagree with your notion sha

i am not saying this doesn't happen

some men use the word, because they feel its the quickest way to get laid

but i dont think that trick works anymore , women haved wised up thus my saying i don't believe
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
@sisi

you claim to be aware the above happens

can you give us a legit albeit true case
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
HAAAA!!!! Even on Nairaland dey e like Instant Noodle ooo. . . See this:-

eyonigger (m)
Lagos

Re: I Wonder What Her Friend's Would Say About My Height!
« #94 on: Today at 07:56:38 PM »
Quote from: Sisi Jinx on Today at 07:28:40 PM
Lmao! Now I know you are just playing.

Good one. . . hehehehehe.   

--------------------------------------

I am having a crush on u.
Report to moderator    Logged

________________________________________Naira land. Innit?

Sisi Jinx

« #95 on: Today at 07:58:13 PM »

Report to moderator    Logged

gabrywyl (f)
With your momma

« #96 on: Today at 08:12:31 PM »

Quote from: eyonigger on Today at 07:56:38 PM

I am having a crush on u.

----------------------------------
Na waaa! See what Im saying. Instant Noodle.

Oh well. 3 wives now!

eyonigger (m)
Lagos

« #97 on: Today at 08:19:21 PM »
Quote from: gabrywyl on Today at 08:12:31 PM
Na waaa! See what Im saying. Instant Noodle.

Oh well. 3 wives now!   

------------------------------------

Love is a bird, it flies ,  I can cut the two of um off for sisi.

References: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-227236.64.html             

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-227236.96.html

This is what I mean. Naija guys are constantly doing things like this. . . . . Dont dey deny anymore Ariblaze. Its a fact that MOST Naija guys just dey simply say all this love love thing like nansense!
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
the eyonigger

is obviously confused and very unserious

but then again, he said crush. . . .and kindly note this

he might crush on the above people because he had being following their write-ups prior to that date grin

that argument doesn't hold water she? undecided

what can i say. . . . .
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
ariblaze:

@sisi

you claim to be aware the above happens

can you give us a legit albeit true case

I could but seeing as there is no way to verify if my story is true or something I spun out of my wild imagination, there is no point.  grin

gabrywyl:

HAAAA!!!! Even on Nairaland dey e like Instant Noodle ooo. . . See this:-

This is what I mean. Naija guys are constantly doing things like this. . . . . Dont dey deny anymore Ariblaze. Its a fact that MOST Naija guys just dey simply say all this love love thing like nansense!

Oh gabby. . . I don't think Eyonigger was serious about that.

By the way, saying I love you can also be used to smoothed ruffled feathers.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi and Ariblaze,

I know he is not serious and so is many ther Naija dudes but why do they keep doing that? And like they go simply take your pictures without your knowledge and the next you knew, they use your pic as their wall paper! And they see you and keep chasing after you claiming their love for you? I mean dont you think that is nuts? undecided
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by pureminded: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
This topic is totally referring to me. talking to a girl for a long time , I will just fall in love . But what have been saving me is that i never showed it . I can pretend eh , or else those gurls would have turn me to a lover boy, U sabbi how our Nigerian gurls dey treat guys wey dey show dem love and dey run follow dem up and down,
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by ariblaze(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I could but seeing as there is no way to verify if my story is true or something I spun out of my wild imagination, there is no point. grin

Oh gabby. . . I don't think Eyonigger was serious about that.

By the way, saying I love you can also be used to smoothed ruffled feathers.

verify?

who needs verification anymore

when people just pull stories out of their posterior

com'n give us your best story

to make it more interesting

i grant you permission to put me in the picture

ps:be kind oo
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Enockia(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
dat's cos they fall in love with their mouth not their hearts
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SisiJinx: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2009
Enockia:

dat's cos they fall in love with their mouth not their hearts

Two Thumbs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up!!! grin
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Pepeye(f): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
cox they’ve always heard the word love but really don’t understand the true meaning
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hey pepeye
How iz you wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by SeanT21(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
They are not in Love~~~They just wanna get in your pants!! wink
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
@topic

Believe and take them seriously at your own risk.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Pepeye(f): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
dani1luv:

Hey pepeye
How iz you wink

couldn’t be berra
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by dani1luv: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
im abouting eating dinner mayb wld talk lerra

give me ur ID or sumtyn i cld use to contact you
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Pepeye(f): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
why any urgent matter ?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by DaPhoenix(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2009
dani1luv:

im abouting eating dinner mayb wld talk lerra

give me ur ID or sumtyn i cld use to contact you

Want to be her friend?
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by henchmark: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
cos its the main recipe to the honey pot grin grin.
Re: Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! by Gabry(f): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ariblaze,

You better believe it now because alot of peeps here dey believe this.
Its the real hard cold fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.