Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? (4157 Views)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by remsonik(f): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tashaamania:

Spot on!
Trust me, older men are never as romantic as the younger guys..
I dont know about you, but I like my man with the whole swaggs, we play like kids, do fun stuffs, take funny face selfies cheesy, throw things at each other, steal each other's icecream, play PS with each other and then I try to cheat him while we play, and so on... Even in marriages, we still act like bf and gf, he calls me 'babe', I call him 'dude' cheesy
Thats what I call a funfilled and romantic relationship, it gets better everyday and I love it!!!
An older man can never do this, Where's the energy? They are boring.. sad
True
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by remsonik(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Agapecharis I see you viewing, share your thoughts
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why are older men looking at women half their age?

Check out discussion about this last month by American girls. Click to read https://www.mazech.com/older_guys_and_younger_women

"I spoke to my friend Jack about this.

“Men online are the same,” I told him. “They say they’re after true love but really what they’re after is the 25-year-olds.”

After reading,

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Follow us on Google +:https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/101966711957129853041/+Mazech-relationships/posts

Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by sinaj(f): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
Why u spot the "n" wey no dey there mana

Maka why??

d guy de worry me
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
remsonik:
Agape charis I see you viewing, share your thoughts
Firstly, I'll say there's hardly any marriage where everybody sees the bride or the groom as perfect. Someone will always find a fault in him/her from height to appearance and even little things like posture. What am I saying? Your choice should depend on you and you alone. I wouldn't say much because what may be pros to me may be cons to you and vice versa. An older man will leave you at the risk of becoming an early widow. But is there any assurance that the younger one won't even exit this world before the older one? Will you be comfortable walking around with your older husband? Will you be comfortable with your first child in the secondary school having a father of 70?? So many things to consider. But in all, what people think shouldn't count. It's your life and what's cool with you will/may not be cool with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Apr 26, 2015
sinaj:

nigga plz add 'n' to ya see to make it 'seen' cool

u shud bother more on English grammar nd bother less bout me wink

en en!!! your focus is on my typos? se.un didn't restrict illiterates from his forum so y d hateundecided

I only adviced u to start making sense so that ppl can gain from you.

NL is different from 2go 'u hear'?
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Why are older men looking at women half their age?

Join the discussion with American girls at: https://www.mazech.com/older_guys_and_younger_women

Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/101966711957129853041/+mazech-relationships/posts

Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by remsonik(f): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Firstly, I'll say there's hardly any marriage where everybody sees the bride or the groom as perfect. Someone will always find a fault in him/her from height to appearance and even little things like posture. What am I saying? Your choice should depends on you and you alone. I wouldn't say much because what may be pros to me may be cons to you and vice versa. An older man will leave you at the risk of becoming an early widow. But is there any assurance that the younger one won't even exit this world before the older one? Will you be comfortable walking around with your older husband? Will you be comfortable with your first child in the secondary school having a father of 70?? So many things to consider. But in all, what people think shouldn't count. It's your life and what's cool with you will/may not be cool with someone else.
Hmmm all the points you raised are valid. Thanks
Good morning
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2015
remsonik:

Hmmm all the points you raised are valid. Thanks
Good morning
Uwc.
Morning ma'am. Hope you slept well?
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by richidinho(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Taaa...don't try it
1. U will never scream during sex
2. U will not enjoy fresh breathe
3. Your children will be very dull
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by richidinho(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2015
**walks out of thread shaking head**

**thinking** If not for money......but why
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by Babacele: 5:27am On May 19, 2015
According to Merlin, science can't measure love. There a lot of prejudices in Nigeria from sexual orientation , tribalism to marrying older folks just to mention a few. The essence of love is to fulfil each other. while trying to balance your family n friends genuine concerns for you n your feelings, try with the help of God to arrive at a decision that best serve your unselfish heart. oh age is nothing but number - if he is truly cosmopolitan as u have painted above, exercise either Yoga or athletics should be part of his culture which all keep him very fit. does he respect you? do you love each other? what are his views about life? can he turn a cold handshake from would be family - in law to a warm embrace by his sincere avuncular humanness? etc In life there are no guarantees, so don't let anyone scare you about early death or physical weakness due to age. Just weigh yr options wella vis-a-vis yr happiness.
Re: Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? by bewla(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Emmm...
Asking if you should marry an older man is over the top.

I believe that inadvertently, at a point in lady's life she might not be attracted to 'youth' but confidence, emotional/financial security , power...etc, older men come with these qualities.

So, when she meets this man _ he becomes her definition of sexy. His age becomes as irrelevant as the (ueue) in queue.
Which shouldn't be our business in anyway.

On the part of the men, they are actually caring. These older men don't really care if the lady is in love or on some gold digging quest, unlike the youngsters that would keep whining like a broken record.

All that matters to them(the older men) is that they have a beautiful/intelligent woman to call their own.
They would practically do your bidding.

As for the lady, you don't have to bother about getting old, he would always be older...lolz

I didn't say you should marry your ancestor o, but an older man isn't a bad idea.
To God who made me for first time i find a lady wot a wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs / Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady / All Ladies Are Ungrateful Dogass Daughters Of B!tvhes.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.