Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (16924 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Loool abi ohh d kitty no b small thing . Hehehe

He must pay oo! grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked
Chiam55:
I don't wanna get married because I can have all it's benefits without a certificate.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

He must pay oo! grin lipsrsealed

Lol so u just wan marry for money
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alberto2k(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Ok u dont meet criteria sorry lol
cry cry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

The world is an over populated mess. I love kids but they are not enough reason to get married. Given that one could get kids with out been married.

So you could do 'without' kids

I hope your wife will share your idea (if you say yes to the above question)

Personally, I'd love to have 10 kids from one woman. cheesy

I can help her if she needs help. cheesy

Not like the Mswati III....
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:

cry cry

Pele try again when u get tribal mark wink
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

Marriage is modern-day slavery undecided

3 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
I'm already married. angry angry angry

To Jesus abi?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

You go gree marry without money?

Abi you wan marry Johnny Bravo? shocked
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by omenka(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Your own case don settle.

I'm talking about those wey their own still dey Angel Gabriel table.

Truckpusherlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

Omenka

Caseless...gringrin

Try replying the first thought that comes to mind @Topic
Apparently, I'm the Saint amongst the bunch as my mention doesn't go with an emoticon. Truckpusher case na die.

Well, as for me, I would have been save for some stuff that had to do with our tribes. But right now I've got the prettiest, coolest damsel in the world with tittties made in heaven and I'm gonna walk her down that isle sooner than later. Possibly in September. smiley

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

So you could do 'without' kids

I hope your wife will share your idea (if you say yes to the above question)

Personally, I'd love to have 10 kids from one woman. cheesy

I can help her if she needs help. cheesy

Not like the Mswati III....

*spits out tea* 10 kids shocked
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked shocked
This is news!
Chiam55:

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
For love,
Companionship,
Friendship,
Children and

hot passionate sex too wink
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by temitemi1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm shy cool cool
MizMyColi:

See me heregrin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is d first thread i will see that have more female than male...thé hustle is really hard...now They will start forming "i dont reply pm"

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Like seriously?

So you want to be the Grand Patron of the Singles Association?

shocked
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

You go gree marry without money?

Abi you wan marry Johnny Bravo? shocked

I get money
my own problem
Nah cheat

If he can b faithful i dont care really undecided
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by alberto2k(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Pele try again when u get tribal mark wink
undecided undecided
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

No..I loff him too!
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
For love,
Companionship,
Friendship,
Children and

Chai u garrit it
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

No..I loff him too!

Lol him or d money hehehe
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015

you shouldn't have naaa.
That's btw.

Hmmm....
I refuse to imagine things!
You marrying her for the titties?
omenka:
Apparently, I'm the Saint amongst the bunch as my mention doesn't go with an emoticon. Truckpusher case na die.

Well, as for me, I would have been save for some stuff that had to do with our tribes. But right now I've got the prettiest, coolest damsel in the world with tittties made in heaven and I'm gonna walk her down that isle sooner than later. Possibly in September. smiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
For love,
Companionship,
Friendship,
Children and

I never knew women love it hot.

I thought screaming signifies 'pain'?
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
angry
temitemi1:
I'm shy cool cool
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ipledge:
This is d first thread i will see that have more female than male...thé hustle is really hard...now They will start forming "i dont reply pm"

This fool. grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by SleekyP(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi are u single? angry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

I never knew women love it hot.

I thought screaming signifies 'pain'?

Screaming during sex is not good. lipsrsealed
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
For love,
Companionship,
Friendship,
Children and

NNE gimme five!
cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:
I am not so sure I wanna get married.... With all the Variety of women out there for the taking, why would I want to restrict my peniiis and emotional network officially to just one lady?

But I am in a fix.... I have a 1-year old son from a university girlfriend.... and the more I think about him, the less selfish I get... also, it doesn't help matters that as much as I hate to admit it, I still have feelings for his mommy, and she still does for me embarassed ... and out of my multitude of girlfriends, she is the only one I never got tired of embarassed

Point is... I would rather remain single and infinitely continue inserting my sim in different colors, lengths and types of phones... After all, Variety is supposed to be the spice of life smiley

But whenever I think I think of my son and his mommy, I just get it that as rascally and irresponsible as I am, my heart knows that I will definitely have to commit to them in the not too distant future cry

Still, whenever I remember that I have to get married, I feel like weeping for a week
sad

The woman you'll get married to ehn.........lipsrsealed
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
SleekyP:
MizMyColi are u single? angry

I'm not marriedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

I get money
my own problem
Nah cheat

If he can b faithful i dont care really undecided

Loool. cheesy

Until you enter, you no go know!

Well cheating may be a taboo but lack of money...kills faster than poison!

Continue to dey save oohhh

But can a guy who has no money (not poor) be a cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.