Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (16954 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by okotv(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

MissSlimbody,

You don hear am? From the mouth of the son of the soil.

Cc: truckpusher
Benin is a no go area... ask the governor.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

MissSlimbody,

I don agree
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by okotv(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
ritzytbabs:

you sounding like someone who doesn't believe any good comes from getting married, meanwhile keep your fingers crossed and options open with an optimistic mind.

Hian!

Na only you waka come?

I get blood flowing with so much pressure in my veins that I also want the hot passionate hmm hmm.

Don't get it twisted.

I only made an observation about our expectations and we should not be too 'rigid' should our expectations not come to pass.

Man shall not live by hot passionate hmm hmm alone...
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
yesu almasihu!
Taxanomically, I don't think I belong to the same phylum with truckpusher; he's way a megascopic bad boy when compared to others. *frowns*
help me beg angel Gabe to look into my case shap shap...

We dey your matter so.
It won't be long cool
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I heard their covern convenes DURING DAYLIGHT. Now who can beat that?cheesy

Bini witches are more organized though. The president and V.P of the Nigerian Association of Witches and Wizards are Bini men. Talk about born-to-rule mentality!

You seem to know a lot about witches and wizard.

Are you sure you're not lipsrsealed
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Trust me to 'test' the 'goods' before paying. #TeamBigBoobs wink

Just don't 'damage' the 'goods' while 'testing'.

Better still, don't 'damage yourself' while testing!

Many have gone via that route! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
Benin is a no go area... ask the governor.

I fear them oh..

But I like them girls cool
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by elantraceey(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
buygala:

of course grin

why can't you change now?
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked

crycry
Fear not! They were talking to me, not you grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:

You seem to know a lot about witches and wizard.

Are you sure you're not lipsrsealed

I plead the blood on this thread
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

MissSlimbody,

Aha! What I do again brother? grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Caseless: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
Apparently, I'm the Saint amongst the bunch as my mention doesn't go with an emoticon. Truckpusher case na die.

Well, as for me, I would have been save for some stuff that had to do with our tribes. But right now I've got the prettiest, coolest damsel in the world with tittties made in heaven and I'm gonna walk her down that isle sooner than later. Possibly in September. smiley
is she from ogoni land or kalabari region? I wanna attend a wedding in that region. Mizmycoli should be among d 'bridal maid'.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Just don't 'damage' the 'goods' while 'testing'.

Better still, don't 'damage yourself' while testing!

Many have gone via that route! cool
Warri say all die na die. cheesy

Something must kill a man. tongue
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by omenka(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Cooool coolcool
Do a public sontin that reflects the boldened smileysmileysmileysmiley

You speak so highly of her.
I wish you true true happiness even in the afterlife..
Thanks. smiley. I think the day I "jump the broom" (ohh, the broom... God bless APC grin) would be the day Nairalanders get to see my face. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
is she from ogoni land or kalabari region? I wanna attend a wedding in that region. Mizmycoli should be among d 'bridal maid'.

Omenka, Caseless got motivvvesss. Be warned o o
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Caseless: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
Bros, na Earth's Galaxy I been dey refer to oo. You and your queer mind. Smh. cheesy
grin grin I see...
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
Thanks. smiley. I think the day I "jump the broom" (ohh, the broom... God bless APC grin) would be the day Nairalanders get to see my face. cheesy

tonguetongue
I know a bitgrin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

....And Edo Airways.

There was a trending picture of an SUV which was hanging on an iron fence at a roundabout in Benin last October. It even made front page.
KingTom, can Ogun witches equal that? I know Ado-Odo, Ota witches are good. We Iganmode Grammar School students witnessed their power.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by ritzytbabs(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Hian!

Na only you waka come?

I get blood flowing with so much pressure in my veins that I also want the hot passionate hmm hmm.

Don't get it twisted.

I only made an observation about our expectations and we should not be too 'rigid' should our expectations not come to pass.

Man shall not live by hot passionate hmm hmm alone...

*smiles*.....now i get you, you got a point tho. buh with the rightful background during friendship leading to courtship then probably marriage (if all goes well) the whole "expectations from the hot passionate hmm hmm" should be sorted out with the life partner to be, if not all atleast to a reasonable extent
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by okotv(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

I fear them oh..

But I like them girls cool
You like our girls ba....let me see you eying them nah
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Fear not! They were talking to me, not you grin
angry
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! What I do again brother? grin

No be only ogun winch strong pass
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Like seriously?

So you want to be the Grand Patron of the Singles Association?

shocked

Not being married is not the same as being single undecided
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by omenka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Omenka, Caseless got motivvvesss. Be warned o o
No mind the perv. Dude's looking for a free "show". You know how those folks do their trads. grin

Caseless don't even think about it, she nor even know the road to Calabari. grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Warri say all die na die. cheesy

Something must kill a man. tongue

Spot on! Testing continues...
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by omenka(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

tonguetongue
I know a bitgrin
Lol. You'd fall in love upon seeing the rest, trust me. tongue.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
Lol. You'd fall in love upon seeing the rest, trust me. tongue.

I've always known you're taken.
So, that's a practical imposcibilitysmileywinksmiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
You like our girls ba....let me see you eying them nah

Lool.

Abeg no put that marital taboo on us oh.

I wan live long abeg.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
I want to get married because.

1.. I want to be made whole

2. I want to have a companion....

3. I want to raise good children

4. I want to be sexualyy active... smiley. (Ehen see dem, hypocrites..dey will start quotin me telln me nonsense) grin
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Spot on! Testing continues...

Lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.