Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? (17016 Views)

Marriage Likened To A Shoe - A Message To All Singles. / Dont Marry Money Or Property, Marry A Person | 40 Ancient Wisdom For All Singles / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
barcanista:
but na when una wan marry fa?

After you bro....

As the eldest in the family cool
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by omenka(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

you shouldn't have naaa.
That's btw.

Hmmm....
I refuse to imagine things!
You marrying her for the titties?
It was beyond me hon. Trust me, I always wish it was different. We still best buddies though, but no monkey businesses involved. smiley

And as for the t!tties, naaah. They just like the icing on the cake. She's a lump of sugar inside out. Gotta be the luckiest dude in the milky way. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Caseless: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Your own case don settle.

I'm talking about those wey their own still dey Angel Gabriel table.

Truckpusherlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

Barcanista

Omenka

Caseless...gringrin

Try replying the first thought that comes to mind @Topic
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
*Spreads mat while fanning myself with a locally made hand fan*

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Marry a slim lady....

Tank me later! cool

...With big boobs? Yes! cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy

You reash here so....

We just dey reason between cross river and bini winch, wish one badt pass..

You fit hep us ni cheesy
somebody say na Oron witches bad pass o.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by xynerise: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher has been cursed. He is not getting married until someone appease the gods
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
ritzytbabs:
hmmmmmm..*sighs*

for love and the [b]hot passionate goodies[b] that comes with.

companionship.

raise beautiful & Godly kids (2 kids, atmost 3).

until then....VISION 2019

grin

The expectations that comes with this is just too overwhelming!

I hope we understand the consequences of the disappointment.

I like the keep my fingers crossed and options open. cool
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
Apparently, I'm the Saint amongst the bunch as my mention doesn't go with an emoticon. Truckpusher case na die.

Well, as for me, I would have been save for some stuff that had to do with our tribes. But right now I've got the prettiest, coolest damsel in the world with tittties made in heaven and I'm gonna walk her down that isle sooner than later. Possibly in September. smiley
Saint Omenka, please bless us with wives and concubines.

I'm going the old way or nothing . grin

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
It was beyond me hon. Trust me, I always wish it was different. We still best buddies though, but no monkey businesses involved. smiley

And as for the titties, naaah. They just like the icing on the cake. She's a lump of sugar inside out. Gotta be the luckiest dude in the milky way. smiley

Cooool coolcool
Do a public sontin that reflects the boldened smileysmileysmileysmiley

You speak so highly of her.
I wish you true true happiness even in the afterlife..
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Caseless: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:

And as for the t!tties, naaah. They just like the icing on the cake. She's a lump of sugar inside out. Gotta be the luckiest dude in the milky way. smiley
cowbell needs to present you an award.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
xynerise:
Truckpusher has been cursed. He is not getting married until someone appease the gods
grin
Lmao. cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
somebody say na Oron witches bad pass o.

Lool.

Hmmmm.

Try Ogoni or Kalabari or Eggon.

These people will take you to hell and back with any burn!

I tell you. cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
angry
Truckpusher:
*Spreads mat while fanning myself with a locally made hand fan*
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
Stop frowning that innocent beautiful face of yours .

Oya! Come chop one kiss jare, make you coolu temper. kiss
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Na Epe witches tear eye pass oh! shocked Oga Ambode go testify grin

Epe witches don dey civilized nah
Na those local ones badt pass.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...With big boobs? Yes! cheesy

Well,

If no see, improvise! cool

Pad am.

All big! cool
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
smiley
Truckpusher:

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I no get any business with Oron witches nah embarassed

Are u saying Oron witches are stronger than bini n Cross river witches put 2geda?

I heard their covern convenes DURING DAYLIGHT. Now who can beat that?cheesy

Bini witches are more organized though. The president and V.P of the Nigerian Association of Witches and Wizards are Bini men. Talk about born-to-rule mentality!
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bia Kingtom Missslimbody

I no want dream see any of these brands of winches wey Una dey brandish for here o.

JustSayingsmiley
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by okotv(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy

You reash here so....

We just dey reason between cross river and bini winch, wish one badt pass..

You fit hep us ni cheesy
Benin witches and wizards coupled with the obas family gist....I give up
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Epe witches don dey civilized nah
Na those local ones badt pass.
Ok ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MizMyColi(f): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I heard their covern convenes DURING DAYLIGHT. Now who can beat that?cheesy

Bini witches are more organized though. The president and V.P of the Nigerian Association of Witches and Wizards are Bini men. Talk about born-to-rule mentality!

....And Edo Airways.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by okotv(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

This one that am just seeing you in marriage threads these days...you don see her
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by kaboninc(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
Benin witches and wizards coupled with the obas family gist....I give up

MissSlimbody,

You don hear am? From the mouth of the son of the soil.

Cc: truckpusher
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by KingTom(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Bia Kingtom Missslimbody

I no want dream see any of these brands of winches wey Una dey brandish for here o.

JustSayingsmiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Caseless: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Your own case don settle.

I'm talking about those wey their own still dey Angel Gabriel table.

Truckpusherlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed

Barcanista

Omenka

Caseless...gringrin

Try replying the first thought that comes to mind @Topic
yesu almasihu!
Taxanomically, I don't think I belong to the same phylum with truckpusher; he's way a megascopic bad boy when compared to others. *frowns*
help me beg angel Gabe to look into my case shap shap...
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by Truckpusher(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
This one that am just seeing you in marriage threads these days...you don see her
cheesy
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by ritzytbabs(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

The expectations that comes with this is just too overwhelming!

I hope we understand the consequences of the disappointment.

I like the keep my fingers crossed and options open. cool

you sounding like someone who doesn't believe any good comes from getting married, meanwhile keep your fingers crossed and options open with an optimistic mind.
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Well,

If no see, improvise! cool

Pad am.

All big! cool

Trust me to 'test' the 'goods' before paying. #TeamBigBoobs wink
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Bia Kingtom Missslimbody

JustSayingsmiley

Missy, u dey fear ni
Re: Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? by omenka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
cowbell needs to present you an award.
Bros, na Earth's Galaxy I been dey refer to oo. You and your queer mind. Smh. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Experiences With A Nairalander / Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / You Are Single: Are You Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.