Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67151 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Tvegas(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.

Sahara reporters is an online platform operating from the US. GEJ paid hackers to attack them but failed.

GEJ Seized a whole edition of the leadership newspaper and heaven didn't fall
. What is the different thing AIT wanna do now? Buhari is simply telling them to fine tune their documentary skills and air some more. There is no need for some stupid fraternising.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Jetjacky(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
I support the good and hate the bad. And what Buhari did is bad, and those saying it is good, are totally deluded, rubbish, and good example of bad company. For dem haters: qoute me and die!!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Teespice(f): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
dulux07:
First to do no dey pain tongue

na second one dey pain pass

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

President Obama calls out Fox news in Two speeches:

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/president-obama-cites-fox-news-in-two-speeches/242091

He called them out but never barred them from covering his activities
And that is a civilized and democratic way to shut up opposition, even media opposition.
Shut them up with the success of your programs and projects they hitherto criticized and trashed.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by frisky2good(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abasha
jantofubu:
iranu
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.

He shouldn't have any rethink.

APC apologists will get a full dose of their dictator very soon. It is not a one sided thing. Let him pay AIT in full. His time starts now.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
illiad1:

You people are useless.
So now its one either sing buhari or leave Nigeria?

You're all headed to a disastrous end.

Apc. Muslims. Extremists. Islamists. War. Terrorism.

Bring it all on! Yorubbish.
oga, no need, Nigeria is a joke only time will tell, by the time this hatred will lead to war, then many will understand that its unwise to fight for politicians
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Jowonloju(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
AIT will not be suppress but will go bankrupt very soon.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by virus05(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Positiveminds:
The truth is bitter. The point is this:
1. GMB should know that in a democratic environment, you do not gag the press. That will be bad publicity for the government.
2. GMB needs to learn the act of tolerance from GEJ.
3. AIT didn't carry out calculated hate campaign against GMB. All APC needed to do was run contrary publicity to refute those so called negative media advertorial against GMB.

4. We all should brace up for a DICTATORS reign. It will be ugly, I tell you.

seriously guy...and some illiterates are here supporting him...e neva enta aso rock e don start..lets watch..some pple will be full of regrets
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by stagger: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Press freedom here we come...
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by CyberWolf: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari cannot win this war..This is democracy..If you are not comfortable with them,sue them to court. But to barn them from covering his activities is a big fat lie..That will never happen angry angry
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
sammhi:
If this is true...it is unfortunate...wen will GMB learn to be accomodating....na wa o
Put yourself in Buhari's shoes. How would you feel if your enemy brings back the memory of your late spouse and daughter (God forbid) to spite you when you have not done anything wrong to him?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by braindamage(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin Insane country I live in.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by GoodMuyis(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

This is human right, he has the right to protect his privacy, BTW was AIT the programme coordinator?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by agabaI23(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

He only restricted them from covering his activities, at least for now. Like I said, Ait went way too far and deserves, IMO, to be censured in some form or another.

They threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They were viciously defamatory.
That is already trampling on press freedom. What if nairaland was closed because you used it to abuse GEJ? Is that what we should expect? The democratic way is to go to court and not stop them from doing their democratic duty.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by humberjade: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Payback's a bit.ch cool

Ait threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They should emulate Channels tv.

When u have a scammer in Dr Raymond Dopkesi, as CEO that's wat u get...He duped d nation, so he had no choice but to play it dirty in order to cover up his misdeed.

Just like FFK, he just got burnt. grin
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by TeamSimple(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance
Dude,Buhari hasn't ban AIT,he only wants them out of coverage of anything that has to do with him..which I think is owk. The character assasination attemp AIT carried on the General is Heartbreaking for the Mass Media.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochimas:

He called them out but never barred them from covering his activities
And that is a civilized and democratic way to shut up opposition, even media opposition.
Shut them up with the success of your programs and projects they hitherto criticized and trashed.

That's why I said he he read slowly..
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by fam24(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Excellentmind:
Some of you who have been shouting good move, what is good about barring one of the media houses from covering the activities of Buhari? I hope we'll not regret this grave mistake of electing Bulgari. As for me, patiently I'm watching the movie.
HOW DID HE BAN THEM ? Buhari simply said don't come to my house.is that too big for you to comprehend
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kodded(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
gebest:
my friend shot up and dont say what u dont kn, do u kn d kind of oppression jeg did to d nation newspaper, tvc has not done anything wrong to warrant oppression, Ait is useless dey collected money nd broadcast false documentary against buhari, tinubu nd osinbajo if nt for court, nd u ar there stil hating, dey must b DISCIPLINED.

undecided

children of hate and anger when will you reply a comment without swear words ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Borderless: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:
Why are they covering him? He is an illiterate. They should leave him alone.Yeye dey smell.
And for all the mofos above me saying,"he hasnt entered,he is already banning the press", am sure if you were in his shoes,after everything AIT did, you will wine and dine with them. Bloody Hypocrites!!!

Someone in his position shouldn't do that. It's silly of him! Two wrongs don't make a right. Is that how he'd be treating everyone who goes against him?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Realdeals:
End of AIT in sight!

And you are happy you are in a democracy ?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ken1982: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
your handle reads "show your certificate"...you are a trouble maker and a fraud...u r daft....AIT was a tool used by PDP to distract us...u dumb Bleep

ShowYourCertificate:
grin

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Btoyob(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
As they says 2wrongs can never make a right so GRAND PA forgive forget and move on you have many national issue to tackle
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/

Shebi he said he did what he did to the press back then because it was a military regime
E go do una vam for eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hansad: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tvegas:

Sahara reporters is an online platform operating from the US. GEJ paid hackers to attack them but failed.

GEJ Seized a whole edition of the leadership newspaper and heaven didn't fall
. What is the different thing AIT wanna do now? Buhari is simply telling them to fine tune their documentary skills and air some more. There is no need for some stupid fraternising.

Help yourself, Leadership edition was stopped for one day by soldiers as it published information compromising security of soldiers in the war front against BH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by spencekat(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Impossible!.So AIT cannot air any news associated with Buhari even when he becomes the President on May 29th?.It is not possible,this is democracy.Let him try it and it will backfire.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by GoodMuyis(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
agabaI23:
That is already trampling on press freedom. What if nairaland was closed because you used it to abuse GEJ? Is that what we should expect? The democratic way is to go to court and not stop them from doing their democratic duty.

Sorry to say if i insult you badly and spoil your name in your street, would you have forgive and forget.

if am lying ask barcanista, he will never forget what APC/NLier did to him
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by tete7000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
fam24:
your father is childish.Do you know what those hate campaign could do to one's reputation ?
Seeking a public office exposes you to so much. It is a price to be paid for seeking elective office. The cardinal anchor of democrazy is press freedom, no one has power to alter. If you think you are blackmailed, seek redress in the court.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by eaglechild: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
It seems impossible to wash off the dictator in this illiterate president elect.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

See the title of the thread (Hate Campaign: Buhari fights back, BARS AIT from covering his activities)

Read my response "SLOWLY" and try again...

If you can't deduce, here it is: Obama doesn't like Fox... Your link proved my point because he called them out "TWICE". Show me where Obama barred them?

You are a hypocrite jo so just shut it. You making it sound like the press is beyond reproach. I didn't hear any of you Buhari haters condemning Ait for airing those caustic and viciously defamatory documentary against Buhari -- even going as far as defaming his dead family members.

Besides, he's only barred them from covering his activities at least till further notice. He's president today in spite of haters like you who will never see anything good in his actions regardless.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmmmm. Intresting!

But I think Buhari shouldn't pay Hate with Hate #
any person that cannot handle criticism is not a leader. That's why GEJ will always be respected, APC USED MEDIA AND ABUSED HIM FROM DAY 1, he was calm all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.