Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (89417 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

So Peppersoup joint gals own get teeth bah?

Prettythicksme plz come and show dis guy that u don't a porcupine at ur center of gravity. smiley
. Roflwkmd cheesy

See as water dey comot for my eyes cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL how u take know?
Have been reading your posts.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

She's still boasting. grin

Why not just become a sugar mummy and get one young Bobo to impregnate you. grin

If only you know how LONELY your mentor chimamanda is. cry

Falls from mango tree. Lmao. Naijaboiy no go kill person
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

So Peppersoup joint gals own get teeth bah?

Prettythicksme plz come and show dis guy that u don't a porcupine at ur center of gravity. smiley
na u dey do me strong thing now ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
DeeTus:
Have been reading your posts.

cool. Every guys like babes
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

She's married to a fine bobo.
Doctor cool

Can you see the guy she got married to?

And you say occupation doesn't matter. undecided

Btw...

Why is the husband not smiling? grin Be like say the woman wan kill am with feminism for house. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
You know I'm fighting you rightangry Anyway have you updated your diaryembarassed

Lol, I have.

Why are you fighting me?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning how they like money. cheesy

Hahaha... You're making sense these days- I mean well cheesy

You spoke my mind cool
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

I work in airforce babe wink
I'm in the NAF too, may i know your unit?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Falls from mango tree. Lmao. Naijaboiy no go kill person
Lol,,i'll like to marry a girl like vickybee. grin

Taming her will be a very sweet and interesting task. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
hatbricker:
I'm in the NAF too, may i know your unit?

Bros no spoil my parole nah grin

Abeg arrange job 4 me make I woo this damsel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by habeebcole: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?
babaaaaa wetin you mean....u be pepper soup ma
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by jaybee3(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good to know

Make i go refine my lines sharpish
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

See the way you are contradicting yourself vicky.

First you said where a man works doesn't determine a relationship now you have succinctly described why you can not fall in love with a mechanic.

Anyway my use of a mechanic or vulcanizer was simply an example of what I mean.

Not really in that context.

Lolz
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
habeebcole:

babaaaaa wetin you mean....u be pepper soup ma
baba na the truth I yarn u so cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, I have.
Why are you fighting me?
"I already replied him" what's your own?
Does that statement ring a bell?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

cool Now you're talking.
cc. Vickybee
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Engaging her in conversation is so interesting. Me too like d babe. Always saying her mind and doesn't care if she is contradicting herself.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
emusmith:

Lolz
Sir! cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sir! cheesy

NL babes can form for Africa enh grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros no spoil my parole nah grin

Abeg arrange job 4 me make I woo this damsel.
wait for your time! Is that cleargringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
I do like guys in IT and any computer related thing. Gimme a nerd any day and time.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kuuljay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. I know that. It's among though but she will have it @ d back of her mind one day he may be removed from office because it's an elected position.
That's true! just wanted us to knw that politicians rocks too grin grin grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Can you see the guy she got married to?

And you say occupation doesn't matter. undecided

Btw...

Why is the husband not smiling? grin Be like say the woman wan kill am with feminism for house. grin
No poor guy can approach financially independent ladies. undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
"I already replied him" what's your own?

Does that statement ring a bell?

Um.....a faint bell.

Remind me
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
emusmith:

Hahaha... You're making sense these days- I mean well cheesy

You spoke my mind cool

Respect boss!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Respect boss!

smiley
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol, feminists can't be tamed.

We are not trying to above men just that no man can control us.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
hatbricker:
wait for your time! Is that cleargringringrin

Yessssss sir.

Bros hw u take get d job nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
kuuljay:
That's true! just wanted us to knw that politicians rocks too grin grin grin

Polithievans rock well mehn
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Yessssss sir.

Bros hw u take get d job nah?
boss na prayer o, trust me when God says its your time cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

No poor guy can approach financially independent ladies. undecided
Alas!

You have driven to my point.

How can someone who is not financially stable be thinking about building a strong relationship with a lady?

So at the end of the day you cannot see a mechanic approaching you for a serious relationship.

But in your opinion if it miraculously happens then it doesn't matter.

You both can elope. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.