Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88940 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jchi9876:

Argungu festival ke??
u no talk Epo mbakara masquerade dance grin
hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Geenickel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?
na pepper she go de use fr foundation every day befr going out?

gringrin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Jchi9876: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
. They even run after yahoo boys and politicians, if money grow on tree, ladies will date monkey

baba to lenu bi eye cheesy grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by hardbody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Truth.

Or you want to give us a theory explaining that where a guy works doesn't matter in relationships? undecided

Some babe had a Lt. Col in the Nigerian Army who also was a medical doctor. She left her for me who was then a fresh lawyer and unemployed. Please categorize that. Of course before then she had bankers and even 419ers falling all over her. At the end of the day, a lady that loves you and can see potentials will stay with you.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am a ceo .......... That's enough for girls to come
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Missmossy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Medical field, Military and to an extent Aviation is a big no for me. Aint too quizzical on matters like this anyway grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Titugirl(f): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
i take exception to military and bank guys
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Geenickel:
na pepper she go de use fr foundation every day befr going out?

gringrin
baba you even spoil matter
U no even gimme hope at all cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Osakah24(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Spot on bro. Sugar attract ants and it's time guys realise running after ladies is not a job
Not all ants are attracted to sugar.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by KingTom(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Missmossy:
[size=28pt]The Medical field[/size] Military and to an extent Aviation is a big no for me. Aint too quizzical on matters like this anyway grin
I will take this as a hint!!! grin grin grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
I am just here to ask you the definition of blue chip grin.
Any company/organisation doing well in the NSE could be a blue chip company, not necessarily FMCG.

Except if you have another definition, please _ educate me... embarassed

In all, I agree with your list.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by hardbody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
This op is jobless.

My exact views and i can almost put my finger on his age. Juvenile being delinquent since Adam knew Eve and begat cain and abel

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nicepoker(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
ur mate dey create thread you dey talk rubbish

See as you dress come look like person wey dey go for argungun festival
u are jobless as well.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by johnpepe1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I rather be a CEO of my own company if she no wan stay, make she furck off undecided
u're a wise person
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by ifeanyi83(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
How about Architects?...We're smart, creative and of course, we get money...we try small... grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided

Babe you can lie Ooº°˚˚°o ....
Last time I checked; your boo was transferred to Community High School...so whc kind primary school una still dey mention...or you fink say we no knw...
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I am just here to ask you the definition of blue chip grin.
Any company/organisation doing well in the NSE could be a blue chip company, not necessarily FMCG.

Except if you have another definition, please _ educate me... embarassed

In all, I agree with your list.
Must you stop the op's flow? angry
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by sniperr007(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Well, I can't speak for other ladies.
As for me, it doesn't matter.
Where he works is just an added advantage to me and it's not prerequisite for falling in love with him.

Na so Una dey tlk joor.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by piagetskinner(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Any girl whose first reason for being attracted to u is Money,my guy run o...cos when the chips are down, the girl go swear 4 u,and ur entire family
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
u are jobless as well.
My research has shown that those who refer to others as being jobless are the ones who intangible source of income

Btw, by our profile pix, one can tell who is jobless

Now swerve into the BRT lane ===»
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by nekaa(f): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
minus military for me . And what is blue chip??
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by nekaa(f): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
blehh
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Zaikon(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss
and u hav been hookd up by me
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Must you stop the op's flow? angry

lols.
We are all here to learn na.
If it has another definition, I would gladly add it to my 'personal lexicon'

Godmother:
Guys who work in oil and gas and aviation coys will definitely get girls but the others are wash. I have been in telecoms and know they don't pay well like before. The worse on the list is bank guys$ those guys are so broke ehn! You see them on chasis suits not knowing its a suit they bought on credit and haven't finished paying for. They live very fake and false lives

Lols.
Bankers are not broke. Being broke is an individual thing, they some live fake and false lives - I can agree to that.

Definitely not broke. They earn pretty well, with the right savings/spending plan, they should be able to keep afloat (financially).

They buy on credit not because they really enjoy it, what do you make of it when the seller tells you 'just take, pay me by month end'? Hahaha
You go collect na.

Btw, in finance... we are taught to spread our expenditure...lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by ronald4lif(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now my bros has spoken cool

Na you be my oga na. Much respect to the boss. cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
machinegundammy:
Hey babe, I play football together with Messi at barca...

Abi I never win her heart ni, I go win her mama heart join self

Poster forgot to mention Barcelona fc or Man U
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss

The Nigerian version of police?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by linusbnn(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?

U are the right prospect for a calabar girl,so she can do collabo wit yu in yur pepper soup joint by supplying yu ANU NKITA (Dog meat) grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na you be my oga na. Much respect to the boss. cheesy
Thanks boss.. I'm now back

I will drop a thread 2moro cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nicepoker(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
My research has shown that those who refer to others as being jobless are the ones who intangible source of income

Btw, by our profile pix, one can tell who is jobless

Now swerve into the BRT lane ===»
u mean ur research on ladies. Can u even spend up to one dollar daily? I doubt.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by youngalex(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
How about we hustlers working in mobile(briefcase) companies?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
We are all here to learn na.
If it has another definition, I would gladly add it to my 'personal lexicon'
Hehe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.