Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88944 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dharay88: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahahahaha. Bad guy
na so jare.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol, feminists can't be tamed.

We are not trying to above men just that no man can control us.
Every woman can be tamed. grin

There are so many feminists that are as humble as a lamb in their matrimonial home while they are Lionesses in the outside world. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
emusmith:

NL babes can form for Africa enh grin
Like this my madam here. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mizdeee:
I do like guys in IT and any computer related thing. Gimme a nerd any day and time.

Different strokes for every folks. IT guys too rock
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
hatbricker:
boss na prayer o, trust me when God says its your time cool

Baba, nah person time o!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Alas!

You have driven to my point.

How can someone who is not financially stable be thinking about building a strong relationship with a lady?

So at the end of the day you cannot see a mechanic approaching you for a serious relationship.

But in your opinion if it miraculously happens then it doesn't matter.

You both can elope. grin

Guy, u successfully drag d truth from d babe. U are a pro mehn!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Different strokes for every folks. IT guys too rock
I guess, seriously IT guys are the most dependable of the lot.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mizdeee:

I guess, seriously IT guys are the most dependable of the lot.

So they don't flirt? undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by estacyresource: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
‘Missing’ $20bn oil money: I have nothing to hide, Jonathan tells Buhari

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said his administration had nothing to hide in respect of the claim by a former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Lamido Sanusi, that $20bn oil money was not remitted to the Federation Account by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation............ http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/missing-20bn-oil-money-i-have-nothing.html

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nicepoker(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
This op is jobless.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kindnyce(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
AND MOST TIMES WORKING IN THESE COMPANIES DONT GUARANTEE CASH FLOW FOR THE GALS AS SOME GUYS ARE SIMPLY GRAND CHILDREN OF IJEBU grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinibigdeal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Well, I can't speak for other ladies.
As for me, it doesn't matter.
Where he works is just an added advantage to me and it's not prerequisite for falling in love with him.

undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
realdee44:
Remove bank, military & telecommunication.

You no sabi nothing...
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by biggybanty7(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Omo shoro niyen,u beta woju oooo,#Godwin make d front page
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by denedene(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
foreign affairs workers should be among the list
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning how they like money. cheesy
. They even run after yahoo boys and politicians, if money grow on tree, ladies will date monkey

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by LewisO: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
. They even run after yahoo boys and politicians, if money grow on tree, ladies will date monkey
Truth!

Farano i need to ask you something.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by felai: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Influence

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Jchi9876: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?

u will be attracted to omo alatas, tomato sellers, peppersoup spices sellers,omo elejas etc

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by adetension: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ladies also like to date a yahoo boy that as a lot of money! All what I know is that woman is money and they can go beyond to get a rich man to marry
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by femi4: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss
You mean, you ll accept a policeman? I mean the Nigerian police
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jchi9876:

u will be attracted to omo alatas, tomato sellers, peppersoup spices sellers,omo elejas etc
hahaha cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
machinegundammy:
Hey babe, I play football together with Messi at barca...

Abi I never win her heart ni, I go win her mama heart join self
lol.. you need not to introduce yourself sef b4 she started planning marriage.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Truckpusher(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Truth.

Or you want to give us a theory explaining that where a guy works doesn't matter in relationships? undecided
She's washing her own image ,leave her alone. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by whytepawn1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided
you look pretty too. I hope he loves you in return.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
This op is jobless.
ur mate dey create thread you dey talk rubbish

See as you dress come look like person wey dey go for argungun festival
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Jchi9876: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Every woman can be tamed. grin

There are so many feminists that are as humble as a lamb in their matrimonial home while they are Lionesses in the outside world. grin

u never get hair for blokos u dey talk abt woman. wetin you sabi.
Go wash daddy dinner plate and sleep

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Godmother(f): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Guys who work in oil and gas and aviation coys will definitely get girls but the others are wash. I have been in telecoms and know they don't pay well like before. The worse on the list is bank guys$ those guys are so broke ehn! You see them on chasis suits not knowing its a suit they bought on credit and haven't finished paying for. They live very fake and false lives

3 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning how they like money. cheesy
Now my bros has spoken cool
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Jchi9876: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
ur mate dey create thread you dey talk rubbish

See as you dress come look like person wey dey go for argungun festival

Argungu festival ke??

u no talk Epo mbakara masquerade dance grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by beengils: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided
#Wash
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Cmanforall: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Millitary¿?? Nothing beats 'em top handsome uniform guys cool cool

How about Police, Man-O-War and the Civil Defense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.