Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts (8335 Views)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Alphaoscar: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
@MyColi:

You have spoken well! I understand your position of wishing the government well and giving it a chance. This has always been my position too. However, wishing a government well does not mean absence of criticism, neither does it mean absence of analytical thinking. Wishing a government well does not also mean to be in agreement with everything it says or do, neither does it mean instituting a one-party state.

We shall always wish the incoming government well, but we shall not relent in playing our patriotic role as citizens and opposition.

Seriously, I think you should follow your lady's step and I enjoin ALL Nairaland progressives in the interest of peace and once shared love to extend the olive branch as well and we should all be back as that great once happy fellow. Shit happens along the line at times and that doesn't change the fact that you did lots of work( even more than some of us) like other progressives on this forum in projecting the candidature of Buhari/APC. I never lost that soft spot for you even though I felt disappointed but trust me Bacarnista is still Bacarnista to me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by pickabeau1: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I am in support of everyone and don't mind opposite opinions (except on some humanitarian issues) it is just not cool when you want to hate someone for no good reason at all. It is not right.

I can remember when Afam4eva asked why I was anti-GEJ. We trashed it out right there that is was a performance thing not tribe.

It was even more that people don't realize people like me are not pro-GMB. I could care less but after sitting down to rate the GEJ administration, it was evident that this government is one of complete failure and the nation needs saving hence the #GEJout movement.

Exactly

I tell people that this was more a rejection of Gejs administration rather than a full-scale endorsement of GMB

16 locust years....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by san316(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Opposition isn't same as anti-govÉrnment (which APC actually practised). Opposition is vital in a democracy as long as it is issue based

What is "anti"? To you tandroids, opposition is discussing GMB's alleged barring of AIT(even though they practised unprofessional journalism) and ignoring the damning PWC audit report.

When you oppose the government, you are against it n when you are against the govt, you are anti government.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Alphaoscar: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Opposition isn't same as anti-govÉrnment (which APC actually practised). Opposition is vital in a democracy as long as it is issue based

APC is not anti-government because even you yourself knows for real that GEJ create the avenue for people to go against him through maladministration and the the utterances of the people he choose to work with him . His personal incompetency and inability to control his cabinet and his open promotion of ethno-religious politics led to his downfall and the barrage of criticism against him. Lots of us queue behind him when the cabals tried to hold him to ransom during the period of Yar'adua's incapacitation and death (even GMB wrote the NASS to allow the the rule of law take its course by empowering Jonathan to step into the saddle ) but the man surprisingly blew all his goodwill on the altar of mismanagement, gross incompetence and his naivety.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Mynd44: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Exactly

I tell people that this was more a rejection of Gejs administration rather than a full-scale endorsement of GMB

16 locust years....

I tell people that the last election was not an election but a referendum of how GEJ and by extension PDP has performed. It was obvious that people had lost faith in them and could not wait to see then leave.

I find it sad that people come here to claim it was a tribal conspiracy forgetting that in 2011, a lot of people voted GEJ and he had sk much good will.

In the 2011 presidential election, I did not vote or support anyone cos I did not see anyone sensible enough because based on GEJ's administration as a governor, he had nothing to show but a lot of people were swayed by the campaign and the "I am voting Gej not PDP". But this time, they saw that GEJ is not what they thought and hoped (which I had seen) and he just had to go. When people say it is cos he is from a certain tribe I just SMH.

Away from this, The San Antonio Spurs are about to give me heart attack cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by kinglekan: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi this couldn't have been communicated any better.

If I had any iota of bad blood against the incoming government, this write up would have locked me up in the solitary confinement of inner reflection.

I have always maintained a level of neutrality even though I did not totally support GEJ or GMB during the pre-electoral campaigns.

Be it as it may Nigerians have gone to the polls and made their choice. The peoples choice emerged victorious and a very noble & honourable man was quick to concede defeat even before the final declaration.

We must all know that as a Nation the incoming government would only thrive if we continually give them our maximum support.

We have an "amplitude" of 4 years to support, constructively criticise and score the performance of this incoming government.

While it might be an "African thing" to constantly kick against that which we do not understand or accept, I implore every well meaning Nigerian to join forces and receive this government wholeheartedly.

We would continually give them our support, keep them on their toes and let them know that the change we voted for wasn't just a switch from the PDP to the APC.

Let us all remember that Nigeria would be built only by Nigerians.

God bless the Fed Rep Of Nigeria!!

*** Modified ***

The OPs write up deserves to be on the FP, if not for anything, let it preach peace, cause deeper reflection and quell any form of fued against the incoming govt.

Cc: Ishilove, Lalasticala, Seun

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was very unfortunate fortunate to trek the suburbs of Lagos' capital today.
Thanks to that faulty ride, the unrepentant gidi traffic and of course, near absence of vacant buses (Rush Hour Tins)
I left the office fuming, but now that I'm finally settled in a bus, on my way to my final destination, I'm thankful.
I had loads of time to trek, to reminisce, and to ruminate.

With the fresh air from the trees planted under the leadership of his excellency, BRF (SAN), fluttering all over my face....it was a time of sober reflection. I asked myself questions, hard ones....questions which everyone who has towed or intends to take the path I towed should ask themselves.

Why do I hate Buhari? What has he done against me as an individual?

Since when did I start excluding people from my grace list?

If GEJ had won, wouldn't I want people to give him grace before jumping at him?
Would I appreciate the militant attitude with which I treat anything GMB/PYO if someone did that to my own?

Even if the progressives on Nairaland treated/treats a man I honour as an individual with such disdain and ineptitude, does it make it right, for me to go all out to get my pound of flesh, albeit subconsciously? Now that their own is in power?

Would it kill me to believe God for a better Nigeria?

Why am I so convinced Nigeria will fail even more?
Btw, if Nigeria falls, who will bear the brunt more?

I have always believed in bringing sense, even out of nonsense. I have always believed that there is inherent goodness in everyman, no matter how worse and evil they appear.....why have I conveniently exempted the APC, GMB/PYO.

I remember asking "Where is Osinbajo?"
In my myopic thinking, I chose to think he has retired to his block of flats and handed over his post, unofficially to Tinubu.

Well, what if as I write now, that man is on his kness, praying and crying his hearts out.....asking God to help him steer the cause of this nation....what if?

For sometime now, I have observed that in my online relations, I have fallen short of THINKing. (an acronym I promoted on here briefly, as regards online ettiquette)

Is it Thoughtful?

Is it Helpful?

Is it Inspiring?

Is it Necessary?

Is it Kind?

Nonetheless, I reckon that we are all growing. We are all getting better... Those that point to our failings and accuse us of being hypocrites fail to see that we all have our blindspots and none of those blindspots makes us any less than we are. For we shine, not in never falling but in rising and pushing on.

It is on this note that I hereby submit that I have seen that my manner of approach and way of addressing Buhari and co was off and I have decided to make a turn around in the spirit of excellence.

Henceforth, I will try to see the good in the incoming administration and maintain a position of near neutrality and objectivity. I will put them in my prayers and be an ambassador of peace and goodwill where ever, whenever; for first and foremost, I am, A Nigerian.
So help me God.

I wish GMB good health of mind and body.
I wish him and his team wisdom and understanding uncommon as they prepare to pilot the affairs of this nation.
And So shall it be.

Thanks for taking time to read.

Signed

Mizmycoli (f)
smileysmileysmiley

"a position of near neutrality and objectivity"
That is the spirit, as one of the biggest supporters of buhari, i will adopt this position too. I will watch, Criticise and praise accordingly, after all that's our role as citizens.
Great write up sis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
@MyColi:

You have spoken well! I understand your position of wishing the government well and giving it a chance. This has always been my position too. However, wishing a government well does not mean absence of criticism, neither does it mean absence of analytical thinking. Wishing a government well does not also mean to be in agreement with everything it says or do, neither does it mean instituting a one-party state.

We shall always wish the incoming government well, but we shall not relent in playing our patriotic role as citizens and opposition.

You are nothing close to what MizMyColi stated above. Don't even go there, stick to your hate.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by pickabeau1: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

I tell people that the last election was not an election but a referendum of how GEJ and by extension PDP has performed. It was obvious that people had lost faith in them and could not wait to see then leave.

I find it sad that people come here to claim it was a tribal conspiracy forgetting that in 2011, a lot of people voted GEJ and he had sk much good will.

In the 2011 presidential election, I did not vote or support anyone cos I did not see anyone sensible enough because based on GEJ's administration as a governor, he had nothing to show but a lot of people were swayed by the campaign and the "I am voting Gej not PDP". But this time, they saw that GEJ is not what they thought and hoped (which I had seen) and he just had to go. When people say it is cos he is from a certain tribe I just SMH.

Away from this, The San Antonio Spurs are about to give me heart attack cheesy

Exactly..

I hear d warriors are doing well
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Mynd44: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Exactly..

I hear d warriors are doing well
They had an easy draw with Pelicans who are the only playoffs team I know that can throw away a 17 point lead with just 4.17 left in the 4th quarter.

Spurs won!!!! Series is at 3-2 and game 6 in San Antonio. We should just finish this game abeg. My heart don nearly fail
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by PassingShot(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was very unfortunate fortunate to trek the suburbs of Lagos' capital today.
Thanks to that faulty ride, the unrepentant gidi traffic and of course, near absence of vacant buses (Rush Hour Tins)
I left the office fuming, but now that I'm finally settled in a bus, on my way to my final destination, I'm thankful.
I had loads of time to trek, to reminisce, and to ruminate.

With the fresh air from the trees planted under the leadership of his excellency, BRF (SAN), fluttering all over my face....it was a time of sober reflection. I asked myself questions, hard ones....questions which everyone who has towed or intends to take the path I towed should ask themselves.

Why do I hate Buhari? What has he done against me as an individual?

Since when did I start excluding people from my grace list?

If GEJ had won, wouldn't I want people to give him grace before jumping at him?
Would I appreciate the militant attitude with which I treat anything GMB/PYO if someone did that to my own?

Even if the progressives on Nairaland treated/treats a man I honour as an individual with such disdain and ineptitude, does it make it right, for me to go all out to get my pound of flesh, albeit subconsciously? Now that their own is in power?

Would it kill me to believe God for a better Nigeria?

Why am I so convinced Nigeria will fail even more?
Btw, if Nigeria falls, who will bear the brunt more?

I have always believed in bringing sense, even out of nonsense. I have always believed that there is inherent goodness in everyman, no matter how worse and evil they appear.....why have I conveniently exempted the APC, GMB/PYO.

I remember asking "Where is Osinbajo?"
In my myopic thinking, I chose to think he has retired to his block of flats and handed over his post, unofficially to Tinubu.

Well, what if as I write now, that man is on his kness, praying and crying his hearts out.....asking God to help him steer the cause of this nation....what if?

For sometime now, I have observed that in my online relations, I have fallen short of THINKing. (an acronym I promoted on here briefly, as regards online ettiquette)

Is it Thoughtful?

Is it Helpful?

Is it Inspiring?

Is it Necessary?

Is it Kind?

Nonetheless, I reckon that we are all growing. We are all getting better... Those that point to our failings and accuse us of being hypocrites fail to see that we all have our blindspots and none of those blindspots makes us any less than we are. For we shine, not in never falling but in rising and pushing on.

It is on this note that I hereby submit that I have seen that my manner of approach and way of addressing Buhari and co was off and I have decided to make a turn around in the spirit of excellence.

Henceforth, I will try to see the good in the incoming administration and maintain a position of near neutrality and objectivity. I will put them in my prayers and be an ambassador of peace and goodwill where ever, whenever; for first and foremost, I am, A Nigerian.
So help me God.

I wish GMB good health of mind and body.
I wish him and his team wisdom and understanding uncommon as they prepare to pilot the affairs of this nation.
And So shall it be.

Thanks for taking time to read.

Signed

Mizmycoli (f)
smileysmileysmiley

First, please accept my sincere congratulations for your bold step towards neutrality and readiness for constructive criticism.
We don't know what damage pure hatred borne out of tribe/religion bigotry for other people can do to our soul and affect our behavior.

I have always known you to be a very intelligent lady. Remember my reply to one of your recent posts when I alluded to that? I reproduce it here for a reference:
PassingShot:

With due respect, I know you're far more intelligent than your liking preparations of the incoming govt to baseless criticism borne out of pure pain of election loss and hatred for GMB.

Well, I understand that it's a Herculean task to want to defend some indefensible positions. So, I hold nothing against you.

I noticed that your reply to that post was a sign of resignation and I decided to let it slide.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one caught up in this type of mess but you have joined a few who are ready to be patriotic and support the govt of the day while offering prayers on their behalf. Congratulations once more.

Lastly, I personally will welcome any constructive criticism of the incoming government. In fact, I have stated it many times here that should GMB start to take wrong steps, I will be actively involved in such criticism on all social media that I use, to make his govt do the right thing. I believe this is how we need to behave in order to move our nation forward and not by making threads upon threads on baseless issues like the inauguration committee and how Buhari is similar to Obasanjo while living out real issues such as the PWC Audit report.

Mogidi, Dearpreye, Eurobomber, SeverusSnape and other PDP/GEJ sympathizers, please take a cue from Mizmycoli and be more constructive in your criticism here.

Cheers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by pickabeau1: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

They had an easy draw with Pelicans who are the only playoffs team I know that can throw away a 17 point lead with just 4.17 left in the 4th quarter.

Spurs won!!!! Series is at 3-2 and game 6 in San Antonio. We should just finish this game abeg. My heart don nearly fail
So it will be spurs vs warriors?
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Mynd44: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

So it will be spurs vs warriors?
The Spurs are up 3-2. Game 6 in San Antonio. Until then
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by pickabeau1: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

The Spurs are up 3-2. Game 6 in San Antonio. Until then

ok.. then
cool
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

My brother my brother.

Where did you apparate to?
Been around. Using a different moniker sad
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2015
My heartfelt appreciation goes to all of you who have graced the thread.

More gratitude to those who have dropped words of encouragement, to those who have chosen to tow a path of near objectivity and neutrality.

Special thanks to Kinglekan smiley

Obiagelli grin

Passingshot gringrin

Barcanistashockedsmileysmiley

Kabonincsmileysmiley

Urinewink

Pickabeau1! smiley

Luxanne!!!!!

Apparently, I'm missing out monikers.
Doesn't change my posture of thankfulness to you all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
[font=Georgia]

Is it Thoughtful?

Is it Helpful?

Is it Inspiring?

Is it Necessary?

Is it Kind?

Nonetheless, I reckon that we are all growing. We are all getting better... Those that point to our failings and accuse us of being hypocrites fail to see that we all have our blindspots and none of those blindspots makes us any less than we are.

. . . . . . . . .politics without objectivity . . . . . . . . .politics of sentiments . . . . . . . . . . .i give you kudos, you have chosen the right path . . . . . . . but by any means, if the government falls short of expectations after one year in office, voice out your concerns and critic them accordingly . . . . . . . . . . .i am glad you have removed yourself from the league of jobless youths who have taken it upon themselves to criticize a government that has not yet become a government ( more like, failing a baby who is still in the womb)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Caseless: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Mizmycoli, is this abrupt repentance part of the supplication offered on the mountain? Hmmmm...
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
[s]Buhari is not just a name but a movement (ideology). I believe it caught up with the OP[/s].
Ideology my ass, Caught up with OP my foot!
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Ideology my ass, Caught up with OP my foot!
Have you licked the wound you sustained on March 28, today?
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2015
PassingShot:

First, please accept my sincere congratulations for your bold step towards neutrality and readiness for constructive criticism.
We don't know what damage pure hatred borne out of tribe/religion bigotry for other people can do to our soul and affect our behavior.

I have always known you to be a very intelligent lady. Remember my reply to one of your recent posts when I alluded to that? I reproduce it here for a reference:

I noticed that your reply to that post was a sign of resignation and I decided to let it slide.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one caught up in this type of mess but you have joined a few who are ready to be patriotic and support the govt of the day while offering prayers on their behalf. Congratulations once more.

Lastly, I personally will welcome any constructive criticism of the incoming government. In fact, I have stated it many times here that should GMB start to take wrong steps, I will be actively involved in such criticism on all social media that I use, to make his govt do the right thing. I believe this is how we need to behave in order to move our nation forward and not by making threads upon threads on baseless issues like the inauguration committee and how Buhari is similar to Obasanjo while living out real issues such as the PWC Audit report.

Mogidi, Dearpreye, Eurobomber, SeverusSnape and other PDP/GEJ sympathizers, please take a cue from Mizmycoli and be more constructive in your criticism here.

Cheers!

Okay, We've heard, Thanks. Tell that to your fellow comrades too, I personally learnt this aggressive bashing from them.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Have you licked the wound you sustained on March 28, today?
Which wound...Do you think we're like your illiterate Certificateless general and his supporters who go around killing people when they lose?...
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay, We've heard, Thanks. Tell that to your fellow comrades too, I personally learnt this aggressive bashing from them.

Passingshot Sir,

He has made a valid point here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2015
smiley
grin

Yes Brother Caseless, indeed, it was a damascus experiencecheesy
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Passingshot Sir,

Thanks... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by PassingShot(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi:

Passingshot Sir,

How can one use others' misbehavior as justification to misbehave? Can one use the fact that his neighbor is a thief as an excuse to engage in stealing?

Of course there will always be people on both sides that always make unguided, divisive and unpatriotic comments here and there is little anyone can do about it. However, there must be a handful of people from both sides who must rise above pettiness to approach issues with sincerity of purpose. And I thought those I mentioned in my post and a few others fall in that category from PDP side.

Anyway, the choice is theirs; not that it will change the facts on the ground.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Caseless: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
grin

Yes Brother Caseless, indeed, it was a damascus experiencecheesy
thank God oo. Atleast , you don't bear that abrasive hate toward buhari/pyo/apc anymore.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2015
PassingShot:

How can one use others' misbehavior as justification to misbehave? Can one use the fact that his neighbor is a thief as an excuse to engage in stealing?

Of course there will always be people on both sides that always make unguided, divisive and unpatriotic comments here and there is little anyone can do about it. However, there must be a handful of people from both sides who must rise above pettiness to approach issues with sincerity of purpose. And I thought those I mentioned in my post and a few others fall in that category from PDP side.

Anyway, the choice is theirs; not that it will change the facts on the ground.
Shut it Mr. Passingshot!!!
Have you ever called them to order?... Instead you're even encouraging and liking their comments, How can one just insult the number one citizen of this country with reckless abandon?... Without any iota of conscience, Those same set of people will ccomplain of how this country is not respected in the comity of nations, while forgetting the fact that they brought it on themselves.
Look here, I don't care if Buhari is the commander of chief or whatever... All I know is this... WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by malonephill(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Mo.gidi, Dear.preye, Euro.bomber, Severus.Snape and other PDP/GEJ sympathizers, please take a cue from Mizmy.coli and be more constructive in your criticism here.
Cheers!
Sooroptimist1:

Coming from an ultra charlatan and a two-timing Juda...s
wrong move! Learn from the bolded.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Caseless: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I have always told you that, you lost the real you on this forum the day you started behaving like other TANoidal jackals in your camp and, that was how u killed ur 'sense of objectivity.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Caseless:
I have always told you that, you lost the real you on this forum the day you started behaving like other TANoidal jackals in your camp and, that was how u killed ur 'sense of objectivity.
You guys are worse, Stop playing sanctimonious, Your ilk are worse online and offline.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Which wound...Do you think we're like your illiterate Certificateless general and his supporters who go around killing people when they lose?...
Thank God you clueless oga headed to the warning of the United State and the United Kingdom that he should call his militants, who had before the election threatened that their master must win, to order elso he would be "Ggbagboed."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Awards Six-lane Road Contract To Chinese Company / Increasing Disrespect For Nigeria Amongst African Nations / Abacha's Bad Telephone Habit Saved My Life – Diya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.