Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts (8214 Views)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Thank God you clueless oga headed to the warning of the United State and the United Kingdom that he should call his militants, who had before the election threatened that their master must win, to order elso he would be "Ggbagboed."
Thank god your illiterate terrorist is now the President-elect, at least Bokoharam will come to an end.
Buharistic iidiot tongue
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by PassingShot(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut it Mr. Passingshot!!!
Have you ever called them to order?... Instead you're even encouraging and liking their comments, How can one just insult the number one citizen of this country with reckless abandon?... Without any iota of conscience, Those same set of people will ccomplain of how this country is not respected in the comity of nations, while forgetting the fact that they brought it on themselves.
Look here, I don't care if Buhari is the commander of chief or whatever... All I know is this... WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER.

undecided undecided @ the bolded.

And how do you know all the posts that I "like"?

And there are occasions that I've cautioned a few guys from our camp here.

Anyway, good luck to you.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
PassingShot:

undecided undecided @ the bolded.

And how do you know all the posts that I "like"?

And there are occasions that I've cautioned a few guys from our camp here.

Anyway, good luck to you.
Hehehehehehehehehehe..."Few times" my foot!
No need for this argument, Thanks.
Good luck to you too...
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Caseless: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You guys are worse, Stop playing sanctimonious, Your ilk are worse online and offline.
if you know me on this forum, you will understand that I don't speak to please anyone; I fearlessly say it as it is.
Since i'm worst both on and offline, I leave you with your 'enclosed' judgement.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank god your illiterate terrorist is now the President-elect, at least Bokoharam will come to an end.
Buharistic iidiot tongue
Rubbish! How come your clueless oga has not arrested Buhari for "sponsoring" the sect? How come you accuse Tinubu of being corrupt yet you can't come up with an evidence? Your oga is an epitome of cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! How come your clueless oga has not arrested Buhari for "sponsoring" the sect? How come you accuse Tinubu of being corrupt yet you can't come up with an evidence? Your oga is an epitome of cluelessness.
If your terrorist lost an election and people are killed talk more of when he's arrested, You and your blood thirsty savage brothers would have gone on rampage killing innocent Nigerians. GEJ treaded carefully...Don't worry, Now he'll give them amnesty, Didn't he advocate for it earlier??
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by ifyan(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
My heartfelt appreciation goes to all of you who have graced the thread.

More gratitude to those who have dropped words of encouragement, to those who have chosen to tow a path of near objectivity and neutrality.

Special thanks to Kinglekan smiley

Obiagelli grin

Passingshot gringrin

Barcanistashockedsmileysmiley

Kabonincsmileysmiley

Urinewink

Pickabeau1! smiley

Luxanne!!!!!

Apparently, I'm missing out monikers.
Doesn't change my posture of thankfulness to you all.

You are welcome.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If your terrorist lost an election and people are killed talk more of when he's arrested, You and your blood thirsty savage brothers would have gone on rampage killing innocent Nigerians. GEJ treaded carefully...Don't worry, Now he'll give them amnesty, Didn't he advocate for it earlier??
Too dumb. Come up with something else.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Too dumb. Come up with something else.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Goat, you know I'm saying the truth,set of blood thirsty savages.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
@Mizmycoli; good write up...nice submissions...great thinking...welcomed analysis...sincere opinion...patriotic stance...but it failed to look at yesterday without which there won't be a today...Nigeria hasn't grown because ONE Nigeria is practiced only by a section of the country...If they don't trust us, we would be fuulish to trust them...if they can't forgive us; why should we forgive them...if they can't accept us; why should we accommodate them...life's reciprocal...

As a patriotic Nigerian that I am coupled with my attendant interest in history...Buhari will get as much support as he gave to Jonathan... anything short of this; is neither right nor fair...

Folks like passingshot, gbawe, Obiagelli, omenka, egift, berem etc will desire us to give buhari some space before any criticism but fortunately, we aren't suffering from amnesia of how much space and benefit of doubt they gave Jonathan...They should pray and encourage all to give buhari same amount of support they themselves gave to Jonathan... otherwise we aren't being sincere & objective here...It's no hatred; it's equity and fairness cool

Finally, if buhari could tell us that the problem of Nigeria is Jonathan & PDP, then with buhari and APC in now; we expect all those problems to disappear...Nothing more; Nothing less cool

Thank you and "lots of love" tongue with permission from barcanista grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Seen
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Sunky200: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2015
each time I think about democracy in Nigeria, how it is being practice and manage I realize most people don't understand what it mean.
you have done well in returning sanity to your train of thoughts.. it's a laudable and welcome initiative.. not only for progress but also for your creative mechanism.
I'll use this medium to advise citizens of this great country to please consult their dictionary and search for the definition of Democracy and Politics.

#God bless Nigeria..
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Metrofox(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

I was very unfortunate fortunate to trek the suburbs of Lagos' capital today.
Thanks to that faulty ride, the unrepentant gidi traffic and of course, near absence of vacant buses (Rush Hour Tins)
I left the office fuming, but now that I'm finally settled in a bus, on my way to my final destination, I'm thankful.
I had loads of time to trek, to reminisce, and to ruminate.

With the fresh air from the trees planted under the leadership of his excellency, BRF (SAN), fluttering all over my face....it was a time of sober reflection. I asked myself questions, hard ones....questions which everyone who has towed or intends to take the path I towed should ask themselves.

Why do I hate Buhari? What has he done against me as an individual?

Since when did I start excluding people from my grace list?

If GEJ had won, wouldn't I want people to give him grace before jumping at him?
Would I appreciate the militant attitude with which I treat anything GMB/PYO if someone did that to my own?

Even if the progressives on Nairaland treated/treats a man I honour as an individual with such disdain and ineptitude, does it make it right, for me to go all out to get my pound of flesh, albeit subconsciously? Now that their own is in power?

Would it kill me to believe God for a better Nigeria?

Why am I so convinced Nigeria will fail even more?
Btw, if Nigeria falls, who will bear the brunt more?

I have always believed in bringing sense, even out of nonsense. I have always believed that there is inherent goodness in everyman, no matter how worse and evil they appear.....why have I conveniently exempted the APC, GMB/PYO.

I remember asking "Where is Osinbajo?"
In my myopic thinking, I chose to think he has retired to his block of flats and handed over his post, unofficially to Tinubu.

Well, what if as I write now, that man is on his kness, praying and crying his hearts out.....asking God to help him steer the cause of this nation....what if?

For sometime now, I have observed that in my online relations, I have fallen short of THINKing. (an acronym I promoted on here briefly, as regards online ettiquette)

Is it Thoughtful?

Is it Helpful?

Is it Inspiring?

Is it Necessary?

Is it Kind?

Nonetheless, I reckon that we are all growing. We are all getting better... Those that point to our failings and accuse us of being hypocrites fail to see that we all have our blindspots and none of those blindspots makes us any less than we are. For we shine, not in never falling but in rising and pushing on.

It is on this note that I hereby submit that I have seen that my manner of approach and way of addressing Buhari and co was off and I have decided to make a turn around in the spirit of excellence.

Henceforth, I will try to see the good in the incoming administration and maintain a position of near neutrality and objectivity. I will put them in my prayers and be an ambassador of peace and goodwill where ever, whenever; for first and foremost, I am, A Nigerian.
So help me God.

I wish GMB good health of mind and body.
I wish him and his team wisdom and understanding uncommon as they prepare to pilot the affairs of this nation.
And So shall it be.

Thanks for taking time to read.

Signed

Mizmycoli (f)
smileysmileysmiley

don't know you yet, haven't seen you yet but i must confess I'm falling for you.. God bless your day for this wonderful piece.. thanks for making my day. Nigeria will rise like a phoenix from the ashes kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by luxanne(f): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
@MyColi:

You have spoken well! I understand your position of wishing the government well and giving it a chance. This has always been my position too. However, wishing a government well does not mean absence of criticism, neither does it mean absence of analytical thinking. Wishing a government well does not also mean to be in agreement with everything it says or do, neither does it mean instituting a one-party state.

We shall always wish the incoming government well, but we shall not relent in playing our patriotic role as citizens and opposition.

I've happened to read some of your posts shared by Coli and I can't help but see a personal vendetta you've got lined up for the incoming government, one that says they fail woefully so you can come here and gloat under your supposed criticisms of 'I told you so', perhaps making you feel better for all the attacks you've been through on here.

But one concern I've got is, how you speak of rebranding PDP and how you intend to go about it without acting like the same progressives you so much despised.

Am not against criticising this government, next government and next, not at all but what am vehemently against is wanting the incoming government to screw up for selfish and egoistic reasons while ignoring the fact that when they do screw up, we ALL will be affected in one way or the other.

If we all say we're fighting for the good of Nigeria, then I think we all need to be first, selfless in order to achieve that dream.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by adamskutty(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mizmycoli u have spoken well for the frst time ever. I congratulate u as u take this bold step to abandon taniodhood and embrace change. Congrates. grin

I sincerely hope that other taniods, especially the toothless bulldog without class called barcanista follow in ur footsteps, his own case is pathetic. Pls pray for his lost soul. grin

Final bullet. I never thought igbos could be this sensible, the only igbo person i know up till this very moment to be neutral and not tribal is kachisbarbie, now i can add another one to the list. I hope the other one priscaoge follow in ur footsteps as well, i hate it when a lady is filled with hate, such lady can kill her husband. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
adamskutty:
Mizm ycoli u have spoken well for the frst time ever. I congratulate u as u take this bold step to abandon taniodhood and embrace change. Congrates. grin

I sincerely hope that other taniods, especially the toothless bulldog without class called barca nista follow in ur footsteps, his own case is pathetic. Pls pray for his lost soul. grin

Final bullet. I never thought igbos could be this sensible, the only igbo person i know up till this very moment to be neutral and not tribal is kach isbarbie, now i can add another one to the list. I hope the other one pris caoge follow in ur footsteps as well, i hate it when a lady is filled with hate, such lady can kill her husband. grin

hahahahahaha.
I laugh sotey tears commot for my eye. You're on stealth mode observing everyone.

If prisca catch you ehn, anyway you guys know how you settle yourselves 'here'.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by 9ousky: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Only if others can learn from you... They can be opposition if they but the way they Ar playing it is just too extreme because Already dey see nothing Gud from d incoming government, they av branded dem failure already. They Ar happy and Quick to jump to any news or post about anything about the incoming government not to see anything Gud in d news but to put their hatred, anger, tribal, party and candidate sentiments all over.. I wish they can just learn from u
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by bakila: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
kaboninc:
I choose to come here for a reason...

Well some people do not actually hate Buhari. Not every comment about Buhari and his gang should actually be taken in a negative sense.

I belong to that set of individuals who do not hate him. I just do not like his personality, the personalities surrounding him and the mantra for which he rose to power. These are fundamental issues one cannot just wave aside. He is just not our kind of leader - a leader for a complex society as ours.

To me and the lots like me, his campaigns and the messages that came with it were founded on lies, deceits and fraud. That is what I hate about Buhari. Now we're beginning to notice some recounting of promises especially issues relating to corruption - Timpreye Silva should come to your mind.

His recent utterances, actions and inactions are confirming our doubts about him. If you've observed closely, he has been drawing the 'rage' of the current president just to give the impression that this government is stinking with a very bad stench from the worst sewage tank ever! A focused leader should know what time wasters are. An example is the PwC report.

I do not want to cry more than the bereaved (of course I am also a member of the bereaved).

I wish him good luck but will definitely come down hard on him. People learn like this also.
We owe it a duty to posterity to criticize a government that make decision affecting on our life. The PwC report may be a time waster to some but any government or leader worth his onions must read or give the report to a trusted assistant to read and give him a summery. You may not like Buhari's personality because he is always wearing babanriga or kaftan, that does not detract from his feelings for Nigeria which is the most important. It is ironic that you see PwC report issue as a time waster and Sylva a priority. Nigeria needs opposition a good one at that, Op just convinced herself that PDP failed and I know they failed woefully and took Nigerians for granted including those who have voted them consistently and continuously.
Buhari represent change, to the bad PDP politics and Governance and also a justification to remove APC if they fail.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by bakila: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
luxanne:

I've happened to read some of your posts shared by Coli and I can't help but see a personal vendetta you've got lined up for the incoming government, one that says they fail woefully so you can come here and gloat under your supposed criticisms of 'I told you so', perhaps making you feel better for all the attacks you've been through on here.

But one concern I've got is, how you speak of rebranding PDP and how you intend to go about it without acting like the same progressives you so much despised.

Am not against criticising this government, next government and next, not at all but what am vehemently against is wanting the incoming government to screw up for selfish and egoistic reasons while ignoring the fact that when they do screw up, we ALL will be affected in one way or the other.

If we all say we're fighting for the good of Nigeria, then I think we all need to be first, selfless in order to achieve that dream.
See the kin superb reasoning that a Buhari presidency has engendered.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by Gbawe: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
@OP.

Wonderful post and I commend the graciousness of mind that led you to to see, by yourself and without the prompting of anyone, how you could improve upon your own personal efforts towards the betterment of your nation. I don't know you but I believe you will do well in life because people who are able to introspect, recognise what they are doing wrong and correct themselves , without the intervention of others, tend to always make productive and rational choices in life. We are all driven by sentiments, bias, prejudices and emotion. It is those who rise above those primordial sentiments who usually end up leading others and carving out solutions society can use to better itself.

Personally, I may come across as rude and unaccommodating to some people but it is because I am disgusted with how backward Nigeria is and it sometimes makes my blood boil to see Nigerians themselves, i.e Nairalanders, defending their oppressors who have stripped them of dignity. Why defend leaders who cannot give you constant electricity after 16 years of trying whereas many nations of the world have had constant electricity for many, many decades? If a new Government comes in, why not support it to succeed given that what the PDP has delivered over 16 years is backwardness only Nigerians who have never stepped outside Nigeria will deem worthy of supporting?

We should all shun sentiments and get behind the government of the day to demand that we gain the minimum that dignifies human existence as obtains throughout the world. It is not about our personal ego or need to be 'liked' on Nairaland. For all balanced Nigerian who are fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, grandparents, uncles et al it is about a working Nigeria and supporting whoever can make that a reality.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by kaboninc(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
bakila:

We owe it a duty to posterity to criticize a government that make decision affecting on our life. The PwC report may be a time waster to some but any government or leader worth his onions must read or give the report to a trusted assistant to read and give him a summery. You may not like Buhari's personality because he is always wearing babanriga or kaftan, that does not detract from his feelings for Nigeria which is the most important. It is ironic that you see PwC report issue as a time waster and Sylva a priority. Nigeria needs opposition a good one at that, Op just convinced herself that PDP failed and I know they failed woefully and took Nigerians for granted including those who have voted them consistently and continuously.
Buhari represent change, to the bad PDP politics and Governance and also a justification to remove APC if they fail.

I don't know if you properly read my comment. I don't know what's your goal/aim in trying to shift the focus to PDP is bad and GEJ is a failure.

People like you speak with 5 sides of the mouth! Gosh!

The same set of 'change agents' in APC today where the same set of individuals in the 'bad PDP' of yesterday. They became saints and angels all of a sudden. They just became righteous! Hmmmmm. Should I criticize the APC government, does it mean I hate them?

Well, like you've just reasoned with another side of your mouth,
any government or leader worth his onions must read or give the report to a trusted assistant to read and give him a summary

acting on the recommendations and concentrate on the task at hand which is contributing to the development of a better Nigeria. Not wasting time 'instituting' another worthless probe.

The same 'missing' $20 billion was probed by the House, the Senate and now PwC. None said the money was missing. All gave SAME recommendations. Maybe the next will be by Jaiz Bank or Sanusi or El Rufai or better still Tinubu and Amaechi and Fayemi and you, Bakila!

Your APC and Buhari team should not start our day by wasting our time....

Nigeria is on a roller coaster ride....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by kaboninc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Finally, if buhari could tell us that the problem of Nigeria is Jonathan & PDP, then with buhari and APC in now; we expect all those problems to disappear...Nothing more; Nothing less cool

Thats all! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by bakila: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Summery: No money missing. That is the purpose why people dont want any review. PwC said some money is missing and you cant see otherwise.
kaboninc:

I don't know if you properly read my comment. I don't know what's your goal/aim in trying to shift the focus to PDP is bad and GEJ is a failure.

People like you speak with 5 sides of the mouth! Gosh!

The same set of 'change agents' in APC today where the same set of individuals in the 'bad PDP' of yesterday. They became saints and angels all of a sudden. They just became righteous! Hmmmmm. Should I criticize the APC government, does it mean I hate them?

Well, like you've just reasoned with another side of your mouth,

acting on the recommendations and concentrate on the task at hand which is contributing to the development of a better Nigeria. Not wasting time 'instituting' another worthless probe.

The same 'missing' $20 billion was probed by the House, the Senate and now PwC. None said the money was missing. All gave SAME recommendations. Maybe the next will be by Jaiz Bank or Sanusi or El Rufai or better still Tinubu and Amaechi and Fayemi and you, Bakila!

Your APC and Buhari team should not start our day by wasting our time....

Nigeria is on a roller coaster ride....

Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by kaboninc(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
bakila:
Summery: No money missing. That is the purpose why people dont want any review. PwC said some money is missing and you cant see otherwise.

Go work on your brain!
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by bakila: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Go work on your brain!
For purposes helping your brain?
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by bakila: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buharistic iidiot tongue
GEJ has taken care of that, abi una no dey do TAN meeting again. The storming of sambisa and destruction of bokoharam has been trending on mediums as far apart as CCTV and Osun Defender.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by aresa: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Is it not about time you TaNoids stop yelling an crying.

Damn!! Election is over and the otuoke dullard is packing his ghana must go back to the creeks for good.

You people need to make yourself useful by helping the dullard and shepo pack their load and escort them back to their village instead of crying up and down NL everyday...
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by kaboninc(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
aresa:
Is it not about time you TaNoids stop yelling an crying.

Damn!! Election is over and the otuoke dullard is packing his ghana must go back to the creeks for good.

You people need to make yourself useful by helping the dullard and shepo pack their load and escort them back to their village instead of crying up and down NL everyday...

Big pig!
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by okotv(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Big pig!
She said you are gentle, show that part and give him grace.
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by MabraO: 6:42am On May 01, 2015
Indeed!! change is here to stay

Mizmycoli who would be thought u can change ur mind about buhari/osinbajo
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by MizMyColi(f): 6:56am On May 01, 2015
okotv:
She said you are gentle, show that part and give him grace.

You should have quoted him also, and beseeched him to use more curt tones.

Addressing the sin of one while ignoring the folly of another doesn't make senseundecided
Re: Nairaland Democrats' Criticisms Of The President-Elect; My (Repentant) Thoughts by ichidodo: 7:27am On May 01, 2015
Utter rubbish, this.....And the janjaweedes calling for calm is beyond comical but as well can be likened to hypocrisy and monolithical subterfuge to thwart the strong undercurrent that is the incoming opposition,this same rabid,insultive sometimes alarmist tidal wave with which they rose to power,guess they most be wincing at the huge koboko they have exercised freely now being prepared to slice their backs open post-May 29.....Let it be clear we are ready to dish out tenfold the same ignominy heaped on GEJ the past few years because not only is it very enjoyable and easy from the sidelines but we don't want some illiterate Daura nomad to get it in his head to behave atypical especially in this complex West African socio-economic jungle......neutrality our ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election: Fulani Group Denies Endorsing President Buhari / Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters / New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.