Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24475 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ireneony(f): 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
misclasssy, u n i know u a guy na grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by KingTom(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I no remember. grin
Guy? You sure say something never miss? grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

Lolz. Op see ehn, sex is instinctive to guys. If we don't tell lies u knw for sure we can't get you. Be sincere, if I approach u now and say I want us to just be mutual sex mates..no money or string attached, would you allow me?

I just read a thread recently about how girls prefer xperienced guys for marriage than virgin guys. Now how would guys gather d xperience at a time when they don't hav much for marriage if they don't decieve gals

I'm not saying what we guys do is good o. But u gals too should not be hard nuts to crack. Besides I've met gals who are discreet and mature enough to have fun without having to suffer emotional saga

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
swallu:

Yet you said you are married to a nigerian man.I am quite surprised if you dislike nigerian men this much how come you get along with your nigerian husband.For you to say that nigerian men cant perform in the bedroom proves your nigerian husband is quite an epic failure in the bedroom or am i wrong?

If you want to make up shit go right ahead! I ain't entertaining your foolishness!

Now if I hate Nigerian men so much...why would I married one Think about it! Oh...you can't think!

It seems though if you speak the truth from your own perspective of a gender or nationality....you hate them! SMH.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:

A guy trapped in a woman's body.....lol
na so dem dey talk am..lol
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
I no know o. grin

Ook. Na now I know wetin you be dey talk. grin

Make I chat with [size=2pt] My babe[/size] finish grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ireneony(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2015
lefulefu:

A guy trapped in a woman's body.....lol
na so dem dey talk am..lol
i nor talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrCork: 9:37pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

^^^^ side effect of rejection!! undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:

Cute and Reasonable DP younglady smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by happyjuliet(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2015
Who broke ur bucket cool undo most guys are not d same but it is hard 2 find der...be patience and keep ur hopes up 2 only him (Lord).
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
KingTom:

Baba. How u dey?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ireneony(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:

thanks dear kiss
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by chibwike(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:

She is not a guy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:

Wetin this one dey talk?? undecided undecided

Wait o. Na you dey your dp?? grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ireneony(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
no na u de dereundecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ireneony(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
no na u de dereundecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ireneony(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
no na u de dereundecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:

the DP make sense.Ireneony na fine girl..
wich time op go upload her own sef.na Chimanada i dey always see for her dp cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
no na u de dereundecided
ireneony:
no na u de dereundecided
ireneony:
no na u de dereundecided
How many times you wan quote me??

See as you kon be like better person. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 01, 2015
chibwike:
She is not a guy
how u take know?
u be her boyfriend? grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Your own even good. na engaged girls dey run parole for your side. For my side na married ones dey knack boys pass. It was an eye opening experience sha.

The way you guys have been going about this whole NYSC girls and parole ish ehn undecided

So every girl that goes for NYSC automatically must run parole? Judging from your comment and the one you quoted..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by chibwike(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
lefulefu:
how u take know? u be her boyfriend? grin
yes
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

The way you guys have been going about this whole NYSC girls and parole ish ehn undecided

So every girl that goes for NYSC automatically must run parole? Judging from your comment and the one you quoted..

You didn't read my previous comments. I clearly stated out I wasn't generalizing. Though those that indulge are higher in number.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You didn't read my previous comments. I clearly stated out I wasn't generalizing. Though those that indulge are higher in number.

shocked shocked

So like 80% of the girls were sleeping around?

That's new..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked

So like 80% of the girls were sleeping around?

That's new..
Like I said earlier, I'm talking based on what I experienced. Not stereotyping though.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
no na u de dereundecided
Wow... nice d.p... Ur lips r so sexy... can I have a bite?? grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 10:25pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Like I said earlier, I'm talking based on what I experienced. Not stereotyping though.

Lool, ok o lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 01, 2015
ireneony:
thanks dear kiss

Uwc Irene. Will u like 2 be interviewed based on your biography? wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool, ok o lipsrsealed
smiley smiley

BTW you got a dictionary there?? help me check the meaning of soonest. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 10:31pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
smiley smiley

BTW you got a dictionary there?? help me check the meaning of soonest. grin

grin grin grin cheesy

Cheii!! I'm stuck in traffic and no dictionary in my bag. Will check when I get out of the gaddem traffic wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin cheesy

Cheii!! I'm stuck in traffic and no dictionary in my bag. Will check when I get out of the gaddem traffic wink
At least you gat a phone with Internet connection. grin

Google it up. wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Rubbish!
Na who you give free fucck so? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.