Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24484 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

How come our hearts hardly lead us to someone who's below our status, standard, and socio-economic level? The hearts must have an amazing foresight to keep directing most people to girls with bigger butts, guys with 6packs and money etc. Wow.

ROTFL... Choi see analysis oooo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by ronald4lif(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL... Choi see analysis oooo

Haha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

It beats me. When my cousin asked my stand on the issue after he left, I could only LMAO.

If it hurts you seeing her almost cheated ur arse out, why think it won't hurt her knowing you cheat as well? Dude was just a clown to me, a pathetic one.
Perhaps he loved her more than she loves him. It's funny though.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Thank your stars you found me. cheesy grin cheesy

Even when I've got some not so good stories from ur friends, kingtom and ipledge? tonguegringrin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:
lol ok o
Lol. That's why I said maybe.

I used to trust "some" girls 100% until I went for service. The experience in camp alone changed my ideology. Vouching for a girl whether highly disciplined or not is what I can't and won't do. At least for now.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Venom104 post=33308752]

So you will punish everyone else for his foolishness? thats quite logical.. Ipledge better run for your life[/quote

medicine after death , na on top my palm him dey run, sweetheart I lie?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
cheating no be today thing...forget about what the op is saying.the way girls cheat en, u go fear.

My ex gf fvck two Guys in a Space of a month...when We has little misunderstanding...I didnt die because of that
Damn!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Even when I've got some not so good stories from ur friends, kingtom and ipledge? tonguegringrin
Don't mind them. Ipledge is just pained. KingTom can vouch for me. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ode ni e cheesy grin
grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

I didnt tell you anything... ask kinglekan, he is good in that area
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrsChima(f): 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
"Love between a man and woman is like a business transaction"

Love is real and it's powerful. Loving the wrong person is intense and deadly.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by djeezy(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. That's why I said maybe.

I used to trust "some" girls 100% until I went for service. The experience in camp alone changed my ideology. Vouching for a girl whether highly disciplined or not is what I can't and won't do. At least for now.
that's how it is now. It is very hard to find faithful girls these days as do men too. I can't trust a girl 100% cuz I know what they capable of. That cheater today was once a faithful person. Sometimes ppl make us to become something else.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

No, that's not the case in this context. It's not irrelevant like I said, was only trying to buttress the point that most relationship is based on interest and not love. And the earlier people start loving with their brains together with their heart the better.

Oh and I concur to this post smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Don't mind them. Ipledge is just pained. KingTom can vouch for me. grin
I didnt tell her anything... I no be solo like kinglekan
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:

Ipledge u r joking with your hall pass ooo. undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:

shocked
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:
Perhaps he loved her more than she loves him. It's funny though.

And he cheated on her arse not once, not twice, not thrice? Now u just cracked me up, LoL

Well, if that's the case. It only means he needs a shrink for a reset.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Ipledge u r joking with your hall pass ooo. undecided
no be ur work be that...Make u dey tell tell
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by badinfluence: 12:46pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

* singing * love will hurt you... disappoint you... love will make you cry cry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 01, 2015
djeezy:
that's how it is now. It is very hard to find faithful girls these days as do men too. I can't trust a girl 100% cuz I know what they capable of. That cheater today was once a faithful person. Sometimes ppl make us to become something else.
From my experience o. Not stereotyping. It's higher with the ladies.

The ladies that cheat have no reason to. I was kind of a little bit popular in camp and I had the opportunity to interact with many ladies. Most of them that did unimaginable things were very very faithful before they came to camp. It was like this cheating thing has been in them all along.

Abeg remembering those stuffs will make me loose the little trust I have for some people.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

If all you are going to do is insult, then you should just get the hell out of this thread ok.
mumu.....na ur achievement be this thread na.....ofuegwu
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Mhizkel(f): 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
Op is probably hurt and you don't have to transfer your aggressions to all Nigerian guys...It's a general thing..some guys are heartless, some girls are heartless too..I bet if you hear the story of what some girls have done to guys ehn! U will re-phrase your post
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by luxanne(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:

Was just teasing, lol

Anyways, enjoy the rest of ur day and you too Agapecharis, I've got to run smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
luxanne:

Was just teasing, lol

Anyways, enjoy the rest of ur day and you too Agap echaris, I've got to run smiley
Aiite bae.

Takia of you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?

this piece is shit.. Is it only guys that do stuffs u listed there? There are girls also.. And btw if the guy plays the girl nko? Will she die??
Rubbish!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2015
[quote
author=missclasssy post=33303676]Why is it that most guys think they are
so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like
it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl
and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same
with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are
going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no
remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have
emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross
wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish! [/quote]lols,my heartbreaker niggas don reach ur side? was thinking ur a strong woman,as u do claim to be here on NL.cheesy

Sorry!soon u will find someone better.cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kinglekan: 2:09pm On May 01, 2015
Ipledge:
no be ur work be that...Make u dey tell tell

undecided

I go revoke ur hall pass oooo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Shut that hole in your face if you have nothing sensible to say. Did I say I was the one that got my heart broken?
Nonsense!
No more grammar? ??
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by 0ldirtybastard(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
oyin17:

Missy dey vex. This is the reason why I break their hearts without pity.

Or they Bleep you without pity?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
Coming here to pour your heart will only bring more pain.

As it is for ladies, so it is for guys. It's 50:50.

Advice: move on.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!
eish,u will be fine,life goes on,shit happens,count ur looses and move on and never live in d past,move forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dating A Hausa Man? / Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.