Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24493 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
simplymade:
Mtcheeeeew.....idiat naso ur papa use ur mama dump am?

Idiat
fool,just one of those wicked guys
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 01, 2015
espn:
Sorry dear..most of u just jump into relationship to look for rich guyz..feed ur stomach..live an expensive life to compete with other gals..what do u expect?.. he would move after using u and treating u like thrash..
rich guys,my foot
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

If all you are going to do is insult, then you should just get the hell out of this thread ok.
my dear,pls calm down,I promise u will be fine,men re just dogs,any men dat try to reply me should quote me and die
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
philcupid:
OMG see babe wey dey talk,una own worst,you girls can be wicked, officially dating up to 10 guys plus 20 others as side kicks,una never hear of Karma abi,its real o........me self just dey chill,make I make enough money come play una heart like jangolova
my dear,karma is a real bitch
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2015
YUNGLURD:
Smoking shisha early morning no good for ur health but u no go hear con see the jargons u write
lol,u no well for head
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Relationship is a game of interest. Love is just the word people use to come together to achieving their individual parochial interest. No one should take the word love serious, it can only lead one to doom.

Ill advised people to just enjoy a relationship while it last and don't put in all their mind and heart towards it if they don't want to end up in a mess state. Love with your brain not hearts.

A man interest could be your boobs and ukwu and the way you ride him whilst your interest is the money he gives you. How then could one misconstrue such a (business) partnership for love? Please!
okay
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
And you too.

This all your fault grin angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
No be you girls like bad guys? If guy no bad you go talk say he be nice guy and you no like nice guys say na bad guys you want,bad guy show hin bad guy attitude,you com dey complain,another bad guy don use this girl like toilet paper and flush her,bad guys rule the world,its good to be bad,girls love bad guys,babe,take heart,i'm a bad guy too,hope you wouldn't mind dating me so that I can use you like toilet paper and flush you just like my predecessor did,phuck those nice guys,they are so stupid that they keep on loving a girl,they can't use a girl and dump her abi?
karma is a bitch
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:

This all your fault grin angry
But I wasn't indicted. shocked
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
fool,just one of those wicked guys
please who unleashed this dog?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
Vikky014:
you mean you cant love wt ur brain so you will take shit from smeone in d name of lovewhn u love wt ur brain u know whn to quit at any point in time
thank u,I love dis

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
But I wasn't indicted. shocked

I read between the lines and it screamed blackett grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
my dear,pls calm down,I promise u will be fine,men re just dogs,any men dat try to reply me should quote me and die
men are dogs??

What breed is your father?? I wud love to knw

Daughter of a dog grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

You can't chose to quit "love" anytime you feel like.
Love is not something you have control over.
You can't just wake up one morning and say, " ok I am not going to love this guy again"
It doesn't work that way.

My God, what type of people do we have these days.
There is a difference between loving someone and being in a relationship with someone.
You are mixing the two up.
how,clarify pls,I'm listening
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2015
simplymade:
men are dogs??
What breed is your father?? I wud love to knw
Daughter of a dog grin
bastard,why re u putting my father into dis,idiot
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
simplymade:
please who unleashed this dog?
all of ur generations re dogs
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2015
Only Nigerian men thinks sharing half of their jollef rice and recharge cards is romantic. undecided

Only Nigerian men thinks Alomo Bitter is classic poison.

Only Nigerian men thinks they can go rounds and only snore after 10 minutes of grunting. undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
because ur stupid father made a silly mistake by bringing ur pathetic self into this world...he should hv used a condom dat night,i guess he couldnt afford one

Daughter of dogs grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by trapQ: 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
Sweets GOD BLESS YOU for that statement. You an never love with your head, only your heart. And you can never defy love; you know why? Because GOD is love. And nothing is more powerful than love. If you've truly felt love before you'll understand this.
missclasssy:

That's where you are getting it all wrong.

You can't love with your brains. You only love with your heart

It's obvious you have never experienced true love before, because if you have, you can never forget how it feels.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:

I read between the lines and it screamed blackett grin
Nah. Read again. I never deceived anyone or told them I loved them and then break their heart.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
attention-seeking fadafucker
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by rman: 5:22pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Anyone that loves is not a fool but anyone who does so without their brains is a big fool.

One have to first of all know what attract them to a person and ascertain if they can still stay should that interest disappear.

Ask an average person who claims to be in love with someone why they love them and you'll realize is mostly for mundane reasons.

Sorry but like I said what we have today is not love. It's a game of interest. If there's no or slim possibility of a master degree holder falling in love with a bus driver or someone who's got no or little money then love is laughable.

Most love now is more like two people coming together, one agree to assist the other and they fxck themselves but decide to use love as a cover up for their individual interest.

Biko lecture me about love, seems I've lost touch with what it means.

Your intellectual level is way above those you are responding to. Love is an illusion and it is only people like you that have actually figured that out. I see it a business of interests. Ever wonder why assets and even babies are fiercely fought for in divorce cases?

Lovers always fail to acknowledge the fact that some factors were initially present before they subconsciously claim they are in love.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by trapQ: 5:25pm On May 01, 2015
Damn girl you know stuff.. If I was a guy I'd marry you already..lol.

You're beyond perfect on this. You don't quit love like a job or something no.. Love is either there or not. Being in a "relationship" and "being in love" are two worlds apart. Love is unconditional. And sadly in this day and time only few people truly possess this gift. Yes I call it a gift cuz true love is endless and priceless. And whether heartbroken or not you know you still love them the same way.

To cut it short, if your love is not unconditional, you're not in love. If you can point out why you love your partner (good looks, big butt, rich etc) its not love either. Love is just love and can't be explained. Bye
missclasssy:

You can't chose to quit "love" anytime you feel like.
Love is not something you have control over.
You can't just wake up one morning and say, " ok I am not going to love this guy again"
It doesn't work that way.

My God, what type of people do we have these days.
There is a difference between loving someone and being in a relationship with someone.
You are mixing the two up.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 01, 2015
simplymade:
attention-seeking fadafucker
u re mad,crazy silly goat,u re one of those wicked silly guys she is talking about
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 01, 2015
trapQ:
Damn girl you know stuff.. If I was a guy I'd marry you already..lol.

You're beyond perfect on this. You don't quit love like a job or something no.. Love is either there or not. Being in a "relationship" and "being in love" are two worlds apart. Love is unconditional. And sadly in this day and time only few people truly possess this gift. Yes I call it a gift cuz true love is endless and priceless. And whether heartbroken or not you know you still love them the same way.

To cut it short, if your love is not unconditional, you're not in love. If you can point out why you love your partner (good looks, big butt, rich etc) its not love either. Love is just love and can't be explained. Bye

smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2015
simplymade:
because ur stupid father made a silly mistake by bringing ur pathetic self into this world...he should hv used a condom dat night,i guess he couldnt afford one

Daughter of dogs grin
I think dis is for ur father
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Nah. Read again. I never deceived anyone or told them I loved them and then break their heart.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SNm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
Missclasssy

*waves hi*

cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by simplymade(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2015
MojAyo:
u re mad,crazy silly goat,u re one of those wicked silly guys she is talking about
cry me a river babie
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:
Missclasssy
*waves hi*
cheesy
Hi chiam, how are you doing? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Hi chiam, how are you doing? cheesy

I'm bloated but I'm well grin

You pissed off Mrcork Pmsl! You made him type in coherent sentences grin I hail thee cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by kathykathy(f): 5:59pm On May 01, 2015
my dear calm down,,,,no human beign is worth ur tears,,,,,mehn u are a chick dat i imagine is so lovable,,,,we girls too av our palava,,,everybody do,,,bt d ish is d person u are giving ur heart to is he worth it? Gurl stand d Bleep up nd put all doz tears in ur sexy ass,,,den follow guyz with wisdom,,,jst as dey also follow girls with wisdom,,,,i can neva give my heart to a man like mr Ibu,,datx all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.