Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (34133 Views)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by deletrue: 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
Tanko has said it all. I have said it. Look at Alrufai, look at Dino, look at many riif raffs elected under apc and then check Nuhu Ribadu. Al Rufia who with Obasanjo awarded all the Abuja planning to himself, Forcefully took away all the allocated lands from their rightful owners, resell all of them to friends etc is elected today as a governor. All these individuals put together can never be an inch match to Nuhu, yet he is down because he came under GEJ and pdp. Any way, whether we like it or not, there is nothing like one Nigeria. Some people can pretend, look the opposite side, there isnothing like one Nigeria. If we like, let us continue to force ourselves together, one day, just one day. It will happen and it will be desertrious because we have continue to force ourselves together and a point will come when the Nigerian system cannot comfortably stay together ans then will explode and turn into pieces. Rubbish country.

5 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by MugabeRobert: 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
AustineE1:

you are so pathetic,i didnt think some people are still this dull,you have forgotten that south-west once held presidency for eight years,yet i know a million and one of your brothers still scavenging for food in the streets of Nigeria,saddly same also applies to other regions.I would think that once Osinbanjo gets to the exalted post of VP,prices of food stuffs will go down in south west,fuel will be sold at 10 naira in south west and probably kerosine will be distributed freely to you,on the recognition of you being a yoruba.
Young man,if the only reason for the 'change' and massive support for GMB/Osibanjo in the south west is because you think you have the VP position,then we ve missed another chance to make this country better.....i hope to see you back in this forum in six months time,hoping at that time,your life and that of other people from your region would been better than the rest of other Nigerians.

Oh cry me a river, bitter toad with meaninglessness balderdash.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by ozo13(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2015
grin beta to get over d election. If many more Nigerians had voted for Jonathan ie in d sw dr is not in stopping jona from winning. D simple truth is dat most ppl wr tired of his govt.a govt dat only make propaganda and yet ppl wr suffering. If u guys r going by d op or wat Mr tanko said, am sure d number of vote given to Jonathan by d hausas is far far more than d votes d igbos and Niger deltans gave buhari .so y d disturbance.
calebo101:
Already we know. Actually it might end up as a blessing in disguise because now we have to look at ourselves in the south and ask if being part of Nigeria is worth it. Now we see that one Nigeria is just a fluke.

Already the results from the election has shown that performance never mattered. Ethnicity, religion and tribalism holds sway in the pendulum of power in Nigeria such thay we find ourselves subject to the choice of the largely uneducated region and the zone that likes to think of themselves as "sophisticated".

Apart from a few betrayals and judases which is perfectly normal I think there's a united view already on the future of the Niger Delta cum Southeast and it shall be actualised rather sooner than later.

Don't get it twisted. We are not ONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by aoshi: 3:17pm On May 02, 2015
As if pastors down in the south weren't telling their congregation not to vote for a muslim who would "islamize" the nation.
Enough with all these crap stories.
Didn't he win there in 2011?
The guy and his party lost woefully. They had better re-strategize instead of seeking yet another national sentiment.

5 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by yusufbida(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2015
What are you saying brs.
Did you ever visit Churches and listen to d sermon deliver to their members before d general election?

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by deletrue: 3:19pm On May 02, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I testify that the OP is correct. Very correct!
I live long enough in the north to know how muslim north think on any issue.

Islam first.
Islam second.
Tribe third.
North fourth
Islamic brotherhood of foreigners fifth
Then christians/ southerners last and most hated except they are supporting them like amaech, oyegun, ngige etc
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by adconline(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2015
Kingspin:
Who voted for Obasanjo and Yardua?
They voted for OBJ because he had Atiku and they that power would return in 8yrs
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by partychaser: 3:20pm On May 02, 2015
Igbos have always wanted their sovereignty since 1914

Yorubas since Ur oba wants to throw them into the lagoon. And they are the bane of the society

Y not support them to have their own nation?

Y is it at the word "Igbo, Biafra, South Southern, South Eastern" your blood rises?

These Southern people would even support U if Ur tribe wanted its Own nation

We are not stupid.. In the year 2019 A northerner will still contest, fcuuuuk "who is the best let him rule"

The southerners also have ambassadors that will transform this Nation positively but because he is from the. Supposedly " money hungry South" he loses creditation

Let the Igbos go... over support them so they won't enter your Land flowing with milk & honey ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Ahmeduana(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2015
Nasman:
It simple, we in the north, refuse to vote for Jonathan, because of;
his inability to fight the brutal terror group of Boko Haram.
THE BOKO HARAM THAT IS YOUR OWN CREATION.
His inability to fight corruption.
CORRUPTION? ARE YOU TALKING OF ABACHA, BABANGIDA, ATIKU,SARAKI, TINUBU EVEN BUHARI ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE NORTHERNERS WITH THEIR ALLIES IN THE WEST AND IT HAPPENS THAT ALL OF THEM ARE IN THE SAME APC, SO THE QUESTION IS can you use corruption to fight corruption?
The wide spread of inpunity which has been the character of his administration.
IMPUNITY? LIKE KILLING POLITICAL OPPONENTS, OR GAGGING THE MEDIA? OR JAILING PEOPLE WITHOUT TRYer OR PROSECUTING IN COURT OF LAW? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY IMPUNITY.
His clueless nature to governance
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINATION OF CLUELESSNESS?
and I don't care attitude towards vital national issues.
BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ACT a samu akeche or a samu a raba?
His Niger deltanization of the entire federal government
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED 75% OF POLITICAL APPOINTMENT IS GIVEN TO NORTHERNers.
Marginalization of the South West and North East
HOW DID HE MARGINALISED THE SOUTHWEST? YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT TINUBU CONNIVE WITH HAUSAs TO DENY HIS FELLOW YORUBA SISTER THE POSITION OF SPEAKER, HOW IS THAT THE MAKING OF JONATHAN? AS FOR THE NORTHEAST YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE, WHEN YOU CREATED BOKO HARAM, YOU THOUGHT YOU ARE UNDERMINING JONATHAN, ISN'T SO? NOW WHO IS THE CLUELESS NOW?
I have no regret in voting this President out of office. And by God if Buhari do the same mistake of Jonathan, I will also vote against him.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by nuclearboy(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
For 5 years, you people assailed us with declarations that God Almighty chooses leaders and that Jonathan was there because he was divinely selected.

today, he's lost but now you don't see Buhari as God's choice - now, it is northern agenda.

Basically then, are you saying the north won the battle against God? Or is it just difficult to accept God has passed the baton to someone else?

meanwhile, you expected northerners to choose the man who ignored Chibok until elections over the man who freed the SAME area from Chad's hold 30 years ago?

6 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by t2luv: 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
patiently waiting for the day this country will be seperated.
That bästard Luggard.

You got a long wait ahead of you. It aint gonna happen.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by rasco2000me: 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
MR USELESS TANKO WHAT DO U CAL THE ELECTION FROM SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST THE ELECTION RESULT IS AGAIST UR FATHER OR MOTHER MUMU.U DON“t SAY THE REALITY .PEOPLE ARE DIEING U ARE ESTABLISHIN SCHS .PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED U ARE GIVEN APOITMENT TO THIEFS AMONG THEM.YEYE MAN GO AND LEARN TO KNOW HOW JONATHAN GET IT WRONG

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by isarumah(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2015
Haba Malam Tanko Yakasai, you can go and enjoy your campaign bounty as the elections are over. You collected 'mai malfas' money, you refused to use it to get votes for him and you are here shedding crocodile tear. Blaaah blaaah, almajiri schools, universities, ok, what about llives being lost to boko haram insurgency and the open response of let them be killing themselves? Yes, soldiers using obselete weapons.t
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by san316(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2015
Yes!!! We voted him out because he is an infidel.

But who is an infidel?

Someone who breaks away from a group and no longer believe in what they stand for.

GEJ was among the peasants without shoe. He was trekking to school all through. What happened next?, he became president and abandoned the poor.

GEJ is an infidel. He betrayed Nigerians and he had to go.

It was GEJ that went to almost all the churches in Nigeria to profess his love for christians. He is the one that brought pastors close to himself forgetting he was a president of Muslims and christians. It was a pastor that promised to open the gates of hell to GEJ s adversaries. It was PEJ that called the northerners born troway. Same lieutenants of gej said the north must not taste power again. They forgot we are practising party politics.

Let us consider this: GEJ said he hasn't done anything for his people in the SS and they voted for him. If the SS n SE were considering performance, would they have voted him?

6 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
Nigeria is built on weak foundation of nepotism and ethno religion interest and can never be one despite sacrifice of good citizens. The best way is the SUDAN way or embrace fiscal and real federalism if we must move forward. Having restled power from him it is not clear if his people will accept this and maintain peace within their region.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by mustymatic(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
calebo101:
Already we know. Actually it might end up as a blessing in disguise because now we have to look at ourselves in the south and ask if being part of Nigeria is worth it. Now we see that one Nigeria is just a fluke.

Already the results from the election has shown that performance never mattered. Ethnicity, religion and tribalism holds sway in the pendulum of power in Nigeria such thay we find ourselves subject to the choice of the largely uneducated region and the zone that likes to think of themselves as "sophisticated".

Apart from a few betrayals and judases which is perfectly normal I think there's a united view already on the future of the Niger Delta cum Southeast and it shall be actualised rather sooner than later.

Don't get it twisted. We are not ONE!!!
Yes, there hv bn ethnic n religious matters since, the only change now is d card reader.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by deletrue: 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
aoshi:
As if pastors down in the south weren't telling their congregation not to vote for a muslim who would "islamize" the nation.
Enough with all these crap stories.
Didn't he win there in 2011?
The guy and his party lost woefully. They had better re-strategize instead of seeking yet another national sentiment.
You are as sick as your president elect. Please tell me why Dino would win election? Why are so many riff raffs win election under apc? Are you saying if these and other rubbish people had contested under GEJ and pdp, would they have won? Tell me why should four governors decamped, left GEJ and pdp. Also mentioned any country where this type of decampees are record in the world? What the hell is wrong with your brain region? The entire west, except Ekiti. Have you had or seen that kind of election? Tell me if GEj was the person WHO killed Jesus Christ that only one state voted for GEJ in the entire west. What about the north?

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by elderhimself(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2015
Nigerians will never stop being sentimental.... Jonathan is hated by the North because he is a southerner and a christian, GMB hated by d south because he is a northerner and a muslim, lets get divided shit......blah blah blah blah. Instead of us all to be praying for a better and successful Nigeria we busy pointing accusing fingers.... I call on all the hypocrites to wake up and rather than cry over spilled milk, go find something to do joor........#we still believe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by mustymatic(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
Seconded!!!

I was chatting with a northern elder in my Street where I stay,,,he was telling me about the elections and the reasons why Jonathan must leave

You need to hear this man's reasons,,I was shocked

It was a Northern Agenda
GEJ hasn't done anything for his people in the SS and they voted for him. If the SS n SE were considering
performance, would they have voted him?
So it wat it is. Just that this tym It's nt ur man.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Ayus34(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2015
rexbuton:
THE SOUTH WAS CONNED..

WE HAVE LEARNT

LET US HOPE OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT DOES WELL

WE ALREADY KNOW OUR CHOICE IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS, WE DON'T EVEN NEED CAMPAIGNS

https://www.nairaland.com/2290091/rexbutons-message-southerners-north-modern#33345633
thank God the guy only talked about what GEJ did for the notherner.....so tell me what he did for the people of southwest,because my vote was base on his performance for my region and the place I reside that directly affect me as a Nigeria but unfortunately he performed poorly.....so do u expect me to vote him
GEJ to me is a failure in all governance index!

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by t2luv: 3:41pm On May 02, 2015
20pounds:
This is just the truth!

Buhari Presidency is a product of propaganda and I wait to see him sustain his government with propaganda. The core north wanted one of their own to take back 'their' power. The person was Buhari. Tinubu keyed into the plan out of his own design to pull the rug from their feet when the time comes. He supplied the propaganda machinery in the south west, the Imams finished the job for him in the north. The rest is history as both partied had gotten what they wanted.

Sit back and watch the unfolding drama. It is a shame that when we want to make progress as a country, an event will take us back to where we started from.

President Jonathan has done his bit to Nigeria. He is not a saint and has his failings as man but history is going to and have started judging him rightly. God bless Nigeria!

Jonathan was handed the key of an alliance that consists of the SW/SS/SE but he went out of his way, because he despised the SW so much to courted the North. Honestly people look at the top positions in his administration, no region in the country was marginalised as the SW was. Tinubu, and the rest of the SW people knew that deep down the North hated the idea of Jonathan being the President but Jonathan, and his king maker, Clark thought they could changed that mindset through other means. Had Jonathan kept the alliance that elected in place, the North would have been out of the equation when it comes to power in Nigeria. I am afraid people I got bad news for you, this is the new alignment and one that i think will be in place for a long time. The North, with the SW are going to be in power for a long time. They can see the election map, just as anyone with an ounce of brain. They dont need the SE/SS to rule. People from the SE/SS can cry all they want about marginalization until the cow comes home. Election has consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 02, 2015
One Nigeria my foot.. The north believes so much that Nigeria is theirs alone to rule and that was why they ganged up against GEJ simply cos he's a Christian and a southerner too... Well, Buhari and his northern elders should sit tight cos pay back time is coming... The will hear of Southern Agenda soon..

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by shenisaac(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
modath:
Same way the southern MOGs incited the SS, SE and SW against Baba. lipsrsealed

The nine universities were supposed to be compensation for the BH massacre,economic downturn, facilities delapidation .... etc abi ??

God will help you people to see that Jona's undoing was his ineptitude and lackaidasical attitude to burning national
issues and not any grand conspiracy.

The north have always voted for GMB, the only change this time is the NC and SW who swung the pendulum.

Na u talk make sense for this whole thread o! *exits thread *

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by M4gunners: 3:46pm On May 02, 2015
illmatic101:
Our brothers from the south thinks otherwise, they don't know the gravity of their actions.
Meanwhile GOODLUCK REMAINS MY HERO AND A SAINT
And mine too.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Ayus34(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2015
20pounds:
This is just the truth!

Buhari Presidency is a product of propaganda and I wait to see him sustain his government with propaganda. The core north wanted one of their own to take back 'their' power. The person was Buhari. Tinubu keyed into the plan out of his own design to pull the rug from their feet when the time comes. He supplied the propaganda machinery in the south west, the Imams finished the job for him in the north. The rest is history as both partied had gotten what they wanted.

Sit back and watch the unfolding drama. It is a shame that when we want to make progress as a country, an event will take us back to where we started from.

President Jonathan has done his bit to Nigeria. He is not a saint and has his failings as man but history is going to and have started judging him rightly.

God bless Nigeria!
and Jonathan used oyedepo,FFK,lord chosen etc.to also swing religious vote to his side as well but his game wasn't enough infact it back fire....so why blaming the north alone as if even u in particular didn't vote along religion sentiment!

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by babestella: 3:47pm On May 02, 2015
I watched Gov. kwakwanso deliver a key note address during the 2015 matriculation ceremony of the NorthWest University in Kano before the presidential elections, mid way in his speech which he started in English, he switched to complete Hausa language and spoke for good 45 minutes or more.

It was on AIT and I stayed on the Chanel to see if he will revert back to English in his speech but he never did. Then I asked my self, are all the matriculating student Hausa? Or do they all speak and understand Hausa that will warrant Gov. Kwakwanso to speak in Hausa for over 45 minutes. I can imagine Gov. Apkabio or Fahola switch to ibibio or Yoruba while speaking to matric student either in Uyo or LASU.
The position if the poster/OP is valid and I hav no doubt in my mind that the north actually worked against GEJ, end of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Azo(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
ndcide:
ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!!!

I'm not saying GEJ was a perfect president, I'm not also saying he must be President.

But the religious sentiments I saw before the election was dangerous that I had to shout... What I saw up north, in kano and Kaduna was sickening .

Even here in Lagos, I was moving around my area last sunday and there was a Muslim outdoor outreach going on and the teacher was all out on gloating based on the presidential election. it was really disgusting.

What they say happened in the core north also happened here in Lagos.

Anyway lets just move forward.

I will not want to call u a liar buy u are. What nonsense is this? How can an imam be goong around town to talk about election after election? Moronica.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by babestella: 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
Ayus34:

and Jonathan used oyedepo,FFK,lord chosen etc.to also swing religious vote to his side as well but his game wasn't enough infact it back fire....so why blaming the north alone as if even u in particular didn't vote along religion sentiment!

The northerners played the "infidel"/religious card first. It was all a tool to get power back.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by rexbuton: 3:50pm On May 02, 2015
Ayus34:

thank God the guy only talked about what GEJ did for the notherner.....so tell me what he did for the people of southwest,because my vote was base on his performance for my region and the place I reside that directly affect me as a Nigeria but unfortunately he performed poorly.....so do u expect me to vote him
GEJ to me is a failure in all governance index!

Because GEJ made a mistake that you and I may have made too... When you were a student if you lived on campus and wanted to run for an elected post would you see the need to campaign in your own room? or in your own block? GEJ wanted to return by all means, probably then he would develop his south but then he misread the game. He thought we were all brothers down south, that we would stand by him for his last stand. He focused on the North thinking they were the only people to be appeased but he didnt know that we had real fifth columnists down south. Like you said, he didn't do anything in your area, and that is a very valid point. He trusted you, thinking you could read beyond the news, thinking you could read his mind but he was wrong, he was a novice.

We southerners are angry at Jonathan because he did not correct the imbalances between north and south. If the north had massively voted for Jonathan and we in the south voted him out, it would have been more comprehensible and easier to take. Not the fact that the ones he trusted played the Infidel card on him.. so sad sad

We must learn a lesson from the sad tale of GEJ, no group is expendable. And the Hausas are not our rulers. Nobody has the birth right to rule

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by t2luv: 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
Equalizer:
One Nigeria my foot.. The north believes so much that Nigeria is theirs alone to rule and that was why they ganged up against GEJ simply cos he's a Christian and a southerner too... Well, Buhari and his northern elders should sit tight cos pay back time is coming... The will hear of Southern Agenda soon..

What southern agenda will that be. Until the South comes to be identified as one. The North will always rule. Have ever heard someone from the North identify himself or herself as from North East, or North West people as we do in the south.To them they are all Northerners. In the south, we are either from SE, SW, SS or Mid West. Until we build an identity that we are one, I am sorry to disappoint you

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by thefakestan: 3:51pm On May 02, 2015
benzion72:

This is a prejudiced article. How did the North voted for this same infidel in 2011? Jonathan took side against the masses that voted him in 2011, that was his undoing below are some of his offence
1. Arbitrary increase in fuel price on a new year day from N65 to N140, we begged him almost for a whole month before bringing it to 97 naira
2. Use of soldier/force at Ojota
3. When asked to declare his asset he said he did not give a dam
4. Unjust removal of Justice Salami
5. Abandoning South West without projects and appointment all appointment go to South south
6. He personally promised not to contest again, a promised he made to Obasanjo and the whole North
7. Death of 22 applicant at immigration examination and Abah Moro is still a minister till tomorrow
8. He was not aware that Dieazini used 10 billion to fly jet
9. Nobody was jailed for subsidy fraud
10. Pardon for Alamasae a common criminal
11. Otedola and Faouk gat of $620,000 dollar was swept under caprpet
12. He promise to fix power in four years and not have changed in power supply

And many more atrocities
1. Same subsidy APC is saying has to go, Labour is already threatening and the reduction to 97 naira didn't take a month! Not even up to 2 weeks.
2. He should have allowed the street protest boil to a "revolution " like in other Northern countries ?
5. What pitched Jonathan against Tambuwal? Wasn't it because he wanted a south west speaker but the North and Tinubu ganged up against your own sister?
6. A promise that wasn't on video? Did Buhari not promise never to engage in Politics after 85? Did Buhari not promise never to contest again and cried after he lost in 2011?
7. 15 people died, a Sad event that I'm sure the president wasn't aware such recruitment was going on until tragedy struck. But to increase the number to 22 is appalling!
8. The last time I checked Diezani was the Minister of Petroleum, from the highest oil producing country in Africa, top 10 in the world, OPEC chairman and Gas association president also, If you expect her to catch BA flight to Paris and switch to Delta Air to attend a meeting in Houston and return same day to Dubai, then check yourself, Why didn't Buhari use public planes during the electioneering campaigns?
9. The judiciary needs reforms and GEJ showed he didn't want to interfere with the Judiciary and that kinda led to his downfall, He probably should have meddled with it like OBJ.
10. Alameiyesegha was framed by OBJ because of his fight for resource control and other "sins" the man is still so popular in Bayelsa if he should run against even GEJ, He'll win hands down!

11. Judiciary.
12. If you'll say to me that power hasn't improved @ all, then you are probably living in another country, where I am, we are guaranteed over 14 hours of electricity daily, is that enough? Probably not, but it's a huge jump from the OBJ era!

Thank you.

Pic shows voting pattern in 2011, you can see they didn't support him in 2011. Till infinity they won't support others.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by M4gunners: 3:52pm On May 02, 2015
I hate hearing one nigeria i swear. Someone have to convince me beyond imagination for me to believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / APC Wins Ekiti North Senatorial Election, NNPP Candidate Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.