Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76469 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Malawian(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/594522561880403970

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.
this one go don carry belle before she reach niger state sef. grin grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Sigo86(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari no send d remaining ambitious Trekkers.... The 1st guy dat did it don get d worthy recognition. The rest shud go and trek for Jonathan or PEJ. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ezecushy(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
runobest:
May 29 many people shall trek from every nook and cranny of FCT to Eagle. After No petroleum products.
God will surely face all you negative wisher out. You will all be put to shame.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2015
If most Nigerians didn't know their problems they can use this Microsoft tool link below with their pictures to detect something about themselves and behave maturely. Many would thank me later. grin grin grin cool cool
http://www.how-old.net/
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by idupaul: 5:30pm On May 02, 2015
ifeegee:
Trekking galore grin grin grin !!!!! We go soon enter Guinness book of record, as the highest trekking people. Under the planet.
I can't fit laugh!!!

Tha ma no fuel to buy sef so its better the people prepare
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by shiningshina(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2015
And her husband allows her?!! shocked
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by africanusvu(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
Kaduna to Abuja can be trekeble,normard do make it in less than two days depending the part of kaduna,even before now,southern kaduna and Gwari people do intertrade and intermarry,so this no big deal
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by kristisking(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
Madness.Is this what they call change?A sign of funny things ahead.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by MrScript(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
ddugeri:
only people like mrscript fit act dis way
Lol.. Mumu wit emphasis..
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by bjtinz: 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
There's nothing wrong here. If anything,it may help signal the beginning of better health-improving fitness routines such as brisk walking and other forms of exercise - like lovemaking. tongue

on a serious note, i think such gestures should be encouraged. More should go into trekking.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by visionjoe: 5:32pm On May 02, 2015
visionjoe:
Buhariosis Infected.
Why are u pple complaining?
Are they not Nomadic Farmers before ni?
E no move me one bit

Anyway, Sips Puree Water

U no even know maybe na her illetrate father force am to do so. U don't forget their culture for there ni

Abeg. My hears are deaf

GMB has 70 cattle's, are they up to 70 yet?
grin
visionjoe:
Buhariosis Infected.
Why are u pple complaining?
Are they not Nomadic Farmers before ni?
E no move me one bit

Anyway, Sips Puree Water

U no even know maybe na her illetrate father force am to do so. U don't forget their culture for there ni

Abeg. My hears are deaf

GMB has 70 cattle's, are they up to 70 yet?
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by musachara: 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Tell me why there won't be fuel scarcity when these abokii has embrace trekking as their means of transportation
Buhahahahahaga...! But on a serious note, you be heeediot o! In a funny WA sha Buhahahahahaga
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
I actually liked d courage of d 1st trekker, bt nw i c d rest as being mad. TREKS outta thread.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
Save journey
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by buchai: 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari won presidential election and trigered madness of trekking to his followers they will equally comeback through trekking for them to able to recognized in his government.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by justmenoni: 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
I will trek from paris to london if airforce1 releases an album within 10 years,if justwise stop beena dictator,if sein proposes roonila,190 or rokiatu,if tonto holidays in paris with her Dogs and this didnt hit FP[img][/img]mk i no forget i will also do same if barcanista goes back to apc or joins apga grin

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ifeegee(f): 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
idupaul:

Tha ma no fuel to buy sef so its better the people prepare

Abi ooooh!!! After all leg no need any fuel, na to dey trek dey go kowai.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Burger01(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2015
Me too wan trek o.. from Lasgidi to Otuokesmiley
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by xmich(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.
My people says that "when a fool learns to brush his teeth all the trees in the bush will be cut down"
soooooo
Am not suprise in the sodden out ofe "treking madness"
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
Small journey grin naija's fever .. US was ice bucket water challenge grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
just imagine if GMB have lost the election... all these robot treckers would have walked the nook and cranies of nigeria with dangerous weapon killing anyone that voted GEJ...
they should be called comitted foolszzzzzzzzzz...
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by bejeria101(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2015
Una go trek die finish bunch of airheads,trek ko exodus ni
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ilerry007(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2015
Sorry to say o this hausa or aboki people 80% of them no get brain
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Herrmes: 5:39pm On May 02, 2015
She isn't pretty, I'm just saying.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by newfound2012: 5:39pm On May 02, 2015
Wahala wear cover shoe....
anybody wer wan trek make e trek. na the ppl wer dey cover the trekking mumu as far as am concern grin grin grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
Now I truly believe there is a very very very very highhhhhhhhhh unemployment in the north.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by sanitelag(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
This time around woman will testify that not all what man can do woman will even attempt to do
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by betty202020(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

APC gragra is incomplete until a lame trek from sokoto to Abuja. Soon they will tell us that a blind from kebbi state is trekking to Abuja unassisted. Apc overhype. I hail oooooo
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by corjiakor(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
Some people still wants to suffer.
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by AdoreKIZITO(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

U better start trekking now because some of them didn't. Check to verify.
Where is the front page? Because I don't know where it is.. Sincerely speaking...
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 02, 2015
NOW AM NOW GETTING THE MEANING OF CHANGE DAT BUHARI IS RANTING
1)immediately he gained power dere was changes in d sky and moon took a unique form,I tot it was a good change but since den we've been having :
a)WATER SCARCITY,no rain(now in may)d rain fell just twice ,
b)FUEL SCARCITY;well dis happens immediately after he won d election
c)NOW THE HAUSA'S are now super arrogant HERE IN D SOUTH WEST,no more respect for d Yoruba's, d way dey lock up when u price dere markets is unlike before.....
c)ZENOPHOBIA

AM I D ONLY ONE DAT THINK BAD LUCK IS SOMEHOW REVOLVING ROUND DIS GRANDPA CALLED BUHARI

d)NOW WE AV ALOT OF YABALEFT ESCAPEE COMING FROM D NORTH TREKKING UP AND DOWN ALL IN D NAME OF SAI BUHARI
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2015
This is what ogbeni Shekau abhors grin Hope he doesn't go and try to #BringBackTheGeh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.