Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. (3337 Views)

He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Esdb3: 10:32pm On May 05, 2015
Damn funny.

Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 05, 2015
Shaking my head..

Only low irresponsible broke ass niggas would respond as such..
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by adepiero: 10:38pm On May 05, 2015

5 Likes

Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
Damn funny?

You must have a very _retarded sense of humor.
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 05, 2015
Nawa
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by ireneony(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Shaking my head..

so true
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
Kelly: Honey, I think I just missed my monthly period..

Nelly: Baby are you serious?? OMG! so am gonna be a father soonest.. Thank you Lord..

Kelly: Honey are you saying we are getting married soon?

Nelly: No baby, I can't marry you nah.. you will just deliver the baby for me and then continue playing around with your Nairaland boys...

.....And Kelly fainted...

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by LewisO: 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
Abi... Find the missing thing yourself. grin
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
ireneony:
so true

wink wink wink being able to bear the consequences in matters such as this, is pivotal in the sustenance of the relationship
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
ireneony:
so true
Irene my honey pie grin
How are ya?
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Eyepencil: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
If i be the girl na hot slap u go chop.
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Shaking my head..

Seconded
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by drealston: 5:00am On May 18, 2020
Debate on the internet now very easy you will keep saving your data when you will be stary to doing your own discussion on any forum. You may reply to anyone comment and take the writemypaper4me reviews about yourself.
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by buyausralia: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland ... note don't ever tell a woman you love her. the best you can do is show her. and not go sing praises. don't take her calls. don't reply her messages. just let her go. find someone ... If you come call after a reasonable time have passed, I go purposefully miss ... by followers italy
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by buyausralia: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Girl In 'Serious Relationship' Says She 'Missed' Me - Romance - Nairaland ... When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / A Banker Said She Missed Me, Took Permision 4rm My Boss And Gave Me Her No buy instagram followers cheap
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by buyausralia: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? - Romance - Nairaland ... and it's been becoming so so boring as I have no girlfriend to gist with all I do to break my boredom is go to ... At this point I already have a response for any girl that wants to come over. ... First day of quarantine and I miss my office so much
buy instagram followers canada
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by buyausralia: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2020
And you don't reply the girl you play adult things with "i love you" (is that what you ... Romance section, what's the correlation btw what we're saying and your reply? ... first day morning telling her how much i miss her she didn't reply , only for her ... Please don't wait until maybe your best friend values the love ur unserious gf ... by buy instagram followers canada
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by BabbanBura(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2020
Kelly: Honey, I think I just missed my monthly period..

Nelly: Baby are you serious?? OMG! so am gonna be a father soonest.. Thank you Lord..

Kelly: Honey are you saying we are getting married soon?

Nelly: No baby, I can't marry you nah.. you will just deliver the baby for me and then continue playing around with your Nairaland boys...

.....And Kelly fainted...

To be continued...

Wallahi you are wicket
Re: The Perfect Reply To A Girl When She Misses Her Period. by buyfollowers12: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
This can lead to a hormonal imbalance that throws off your menstrual cycle, leading to missed or late periods. Periods typically go back to normal as soon as ...
buy instagram followers australia

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Name Five Things That Attracts You To A Girl / A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Jaksmillionair, You're The Only Blogger I Know Who Can't Spell Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.