Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (12849 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Not in this life or the next. . . . . .Wash a woman's undies?? Not a chance!!!

You're in luck. . . washing machines have been invented or else I'll make you wash them every day and no sex until it's completely clean.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

wherever u want baby grin tongue
choose ur choice cheesy
i will let you know later wink
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Sauron1: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You're in luck. . . washing machines have been invented or else I'll make you wash them every day and no sex until it's completely clean.

No sex till it's clean?? I laugh in Swahili.
This is why a man needs a heart insurance.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluesky4(f): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2009
lol, i laugh how these people would rather hand wash then use a washing machine.

and gabrwyl, erm, your boyfriend is special.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

i will let you know later wink

okey dokey tongue
but truly u r special kiss
i envy ur wifeDaPhoenix cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

okey dokey tongue
but truly u r special kiss
i envy ur wifeDaPhoenix cheesy
i have not paid her bride price
she has not agreed as of yet
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2009
treetop some dont like it
i find the idea of someone touching my laundry whether clean or not very very creepy

b.t.w sauron strikes as one who loves dominatrices secretely grin lipsrsealed

sauron i said what will u do if u give ur girl ur undies to wash n she always throw them away cos she cant wash em?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by boladonas(m): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2009
steve49ja:

Wash my lady's panties?
Doesnt it just sound funny? sad
The thought and imagining the act is just sickening embarassed

@Poster

Well done!!!

Women as much as i know dem , will deliberately turn u to a certified pant washer
[b]it [/b]will always be in d dirty bin!!!
You appear very humble and nice, women will like ur type
Stop washing it henceforth
It aint d best  way to show her u love her or will do anything for her!!!

Dont lose ur headship for lack of self worth!!!

half word!!!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

i have not paid her bride price
she has not agreed as of yet

she will agree by force tongue
No bride price needed, i will hand her over free of charge grin
so i can have stephen kiss all to myself cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2009
bluespice:

i find the idea of someone touching my laundry whether clean or not very very creepy

sauron i said what will u do if u give ur girl ur undies to wash n she always throw them away cos she cant wash em?

@tope, I see ya tryna get both my men.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@tope, I see ya tryna get both my men.

Both??
honey i dnt want treetop tongue
just give me my stephen and everybody goes home happy grin cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2009
DaPhoenix:

ROFLMAO
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Sauron1: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2009
bluespice:

I am not into freaky business. . . . . .I just wanna give a pretty ass chic some massive spanking.

I will have her changed.
There are thousands of chics who wash ma undies without questions.
I live in a world of options. tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Moyola(f): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2009
I bet all dhiz guys claiming they can never wash panties, dare not refuse if their babe ask them to o undecided

Yu lot shuld stop fronting, abeg!!! angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2009
bluespice:

ok fair enough

this woman comes up with the funniest
gifs. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2009
ibkaye:

ROFLMAO

lol you better not be stealing my animations lol

tope2000:

Both??
honey i dnt want treetop tongue
just give me my stephen and everybody goes home happy grin cheesy

Me neither lol. Ever noticed why Stephen hasn't been online? That's cuz I'm giving him that good thang and he can't leave.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:27am On Feb 07, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Me neither lol. Ever noticed why Stephen hasn't been online? That's cuz I'm giving him that good thang and he can't leave.

stephen told me he hasnt been coming online cuz his boss has been stressing him out with lots of work shocked shocked shocked
That boy is in trouble angry angry angry

U must want treetop o, infact i am collecting ur bride price money from him as we speak cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

stephen told me he hasnt been coming online cuz his boss has been stressing him out with lots of work shocked shocked shocked

U must want treetop o, infact i am collecting ur bride price money from him as we speak cheesy
rara o
she is not interested by all indications
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

He told you the truth. I am his boss and satisfying my body is his work so . . .

tope2000:

Girl . . .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2009
If me gal sees me in her dream washing her panties, she gon wake up scweaming! shocked

Not even my corpse 'll wash 'em panties. Word! ! !

Me gal won't even let me wash me clothes talk more of her own. . .(I wish!)
Hmmn. . . The only time I'm touching 'em panties, is when I'm taking 'em down south! cool
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Sauron1: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2009
Moyola:

I bet all dhiz guys claiming they can never wash panties, dare not refuse if their babe ask them to o undecided

Yu lot shuld stop fronting, abeg!!! angry

#a long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss#
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Moyola(f): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

#a long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss#

Stop hizzin! it doesnt suit yu tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

rara o
she is not interested by all indications

shocked shocked shocked
Who taught u yoruba??
Dont worry, leave her to me
she will gree by force cheesy tongue

DaPhoenix:

He told you the truth. I am his boss and satisfying my body is his work so . . .

Girl . . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . .that boy is going to get it baddddddddd angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2009
phoenix!
thou shall not kill me with tears
woman! laughing by 03:30 am in winter isnt such a normal occurence ya know tongue tongue tongue

lol who's taking who?
i want to know pls tongue

czarskit ur level is not definable
meaning waka front angry

sauron ur in for a long wait then cos i bet those ladies that wash ur briefs for free everytime are def not those u gon be taking home to momma

b.t.w didnt u mean u looking for a hot chick to spank ur ass tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked
Who taught u yoruba??
Dont worry, leave her to me
she will gree by force cheesy tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . .that boy is going to get it baddddddddd angry angry angry
toyin did
where is she by the way?
let her be. i do not want to force
anyone. she will come to me when
she wants to
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

toyin did
where is she by the way?
let her be. i do not want to force
anyone. she will come to me when
she wants to

Toyin dey politics section
i no wetin she dey find dia grin cheesy

DaPhoenix is just doing shakara . . . . . .she will come running soon tongue cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by chamotex(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2009
Washing Machine?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

Toyin dey politics section
i no wetin she dey find dia grin cheesy

DaPhoenix is just doing shakara . . . . . .she will come running soon tongue cheesy
i hope she is not there asking questions like
"do we repaint houses in the north?"
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 12:47am On Feb 07, 2009
Simple question 4 the ladies. . .

Does ur boifrnd wash ur panties?!

Y or N.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

Oh no he didn't!

I already asked sha, they said no.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2009
HeatFusion:

Oh no he didn't!
I already asked sha, they said no.
my first love
how are you?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

lol cheesy

make i leave u n toyin alone cux once u guys are at it. God help us shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie) / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.