Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (12845 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

lol cheesy

make i leave u n toyin alone cux once u guys are at it. God help us shocked grin

rara
toyin is like my little sister
i have nothing but good innocent love for her
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 07, 2009
Dnt leave o, he's just trying to make you jealous by eyeing another woman.

@Treetop
Treetop20:

rara

God bless your heart.
Let them know, I also got innocent love for you.

Have been fine.
So, have you asked DaP yet? Bride price is going up each day, you know.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

rara

Lil sis me bum hole cheesy
U better say the truth n let the devil be ashamed grin cheesy
which 1 do u want DaPhoenix or toyin, i can hook u up grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by MrCrackles(m): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked

see as u fine grin

HeatFusion:

lol . . . . .too bad DaPhoenix logged out sad
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by RichyBlacK(m): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2009
Some of our Naija babes are very stupid indeed, sorry to say.

The poster is asking what is wrong in doing the laundry for his sweetheart while doing his own. Of course the babe's laundry includes her panties (in this scenario) and he launders the whole shebang!

And some of these insolent "Naija men are so insensitive bimbos" are abusing him and making fun of him. What is pragmatically wrong in doing your girlfriend's or wife's laundry? Why is it that some of our Naija babes interpret acts of kindness, humility and gentility to mean weakness or muguness? These are the same idiots that will later end up with a man that will be punching them in the face at the slightest provocation.

Yeah, the defense for these crazy Naija girls would be:

"Pooh hoo, who told you we want a weakling as man? Doing laundry for a woman is not manly. We don't want a crazy wife beater, neither do we want a weakling, blah, blah, blah!".

Nonsense! The recurring dilemma in every relationship hinges on finding some balance. That balance is the best to perfection any of us will get out of any relationship. However, the reality is that it is very difficult to achieve that balance on all parameters of interest. Given that reality, isn't it better for your partner to "err" on the positive side (kind, gentle, does laundry,loving tender, etc.) instead of the negative side (quick-tempered, prone to punching your powdered face at will, does nothing at home to help you, etc.)?

It is this disgraceful attitude of some of our women that has resulted in the "hardening" of many Naija guys - suppressing any indication of tenderness, being brash, unwilling to compromise on issues, eager to slap the woman if he so desires, quick to humiliate her in public, etc.

All these foolish Naija babes that do not know how to spot a clean decent man who respects and adores the women in his life must not come crying to us (Nairalanders) when the "gangster" they end up with break bottle for dem head!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Sauron1: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2009
Moyola:

Stop hizzin! it doesnt suit yu tongue

Just like asking a man to wash soiled thongs does not suit him. cheesy

bluespice:

sauron ur in for a long wait then cos i bet those ladies that wash ur briefs for free everytime are def not those u gon be taking home to momma

U reckon?? Don't be too sure.
I love me a homely woman. cheesy grin

b.t.w didnt u mean u looking for a hot chick to spank ur ass tongue lipsrsealed

Nope. . . . . .I meant i would go out there to give a pretty ass some spanking.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Treetop20(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2009
tope2000:

you already know who it is tongue

HeatFusion:

@TreetopGod bless your heart.
Let them know, I also got innocent love for you.

Have been fine.
So, have you asked DaP yet? [/i]Bride price is going up each day, you know.
[i]she won't even look my way
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Epi: 1:04am On Feb 07, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
RichyBlacK:

The poster is asking what is wrong in doing the laundry for his sweetheart while doing his own. Of course the babe's laundry includes her panties (in this scenario) and he launders the whole shebang!

And some of these insolent "Naija men are so insensitive bimbos" are abusing him and making fun of him. What is pragmatically wrong in doing your girlfriend's or wife's laundry? Why is it that some of our Naija babes interpret acts of kindness, humility and gentility to mean weakness or muguness? These are the same idiots that will later end up with a man that will be punching them in the face at the slightest provocation.

"Pooh hoo, who told you we want a weakling as man? Doing laundry for a woman is not manly. We don't want a crazy wife beater, neither do we want a weakling, blah, blah, blah!".

Nonsense! The recurring dilemma in every relationship hinges on finding some balance. That balance is the best to perfection any of us will get out of any relationship. However, the reality is that it is very difficult to achieve that balance on all parameters of interest. Given that reality, isn't it better for your partner to "err" on the positive side (kind, gentle, does laundry,loving tender, etc.) instead of the negative side (quick-tempered, prone to punching your powdered face at will, does nothing at home to help you, etc.)?

It is this disgraceful attitude of some of our women that has resulted in the "hardening" of many Naija guys - suppressing any indication of tenderness, being brash, unwilling to compromise on issues, eager to slap the woman if he so desires, quick to humiliate her in public, etc.

All these foolish Naija babes that do not know how to spot a clean decent man who respects and adores the women in his life must not come crying to us (Nairalanders) when the "gangster" they end up with break bottle for dem head!

Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2009
RichyBlacK:

RichyBlack, I don't know who is worse between you and 4Play when it comes to bashing Naija women.
Naija men are indeed very stupid themselves if they'll actually sit there and watch their woman's panties.

Well what can I sy, some of you deserve to wash it, nonsesical bunch of monkeys.

@tree top
dnt give, darling. Show her the pounds in ya bank wink
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2009
Treetop20:

you already know who it is tongue

Ok . . . .go n book a flight going to cali now now grin grin not florida o cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2009
Yawwwwnnn! What's the time again? *logs out while humming Human Nature*
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2009
Tonye and Czarskit and all the others whom completely object towards washing your so called gf's undies. Well lets just say that your mentality is completely different. To be honest, I actually dont see it as a problem cause I wash my bf undies as well whenever I needed to. I mean its better than some of you guys whom sleep will several men/women. Its not a crime. If you disagree, than you guys can maintain with your close mindedness. As for me, God did not tell me its a sin.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by LIMUEL(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2009
Wash what?
I hope you are not under a spell?
This tells me that you are in an inferior position in the relationship and so you are trying to make up.
U deserve to be excommunicated from the committee of real Men
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by JJYOU: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2009
if some of you dont go about sleeping with people you have no business sleeping with you wont be washing drooooooos and knickers. common sence is not common.

you can violate a girls body at will but the piece of cotton called pant is sacred to you. you see how educated and inteligent you are.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by HorneyChic(f): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2009
Nasty, gross. . .unmanly undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2009
Lemme put it this way:

If this whole 'pant washing' thing is proper, it sure wouldn't be a topic on NL! ! !

Normal & Proper life situations would be Topic titles or would they?

The thread starter knows that he's doing sumtin wrong hence he had to start this thread.

As for me, I will NEVER wash ANY undies except mine that is. . . undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2009
richy black to think we are on the same page is an occurence i never imagined would ever happen
glad to see u proved me wrong in my own lil world tongue
that aside ur views sadly do not echo those of the average 'naija' man
they believe being a complete jack-ass and showing no signs of love or emotions to the one the profess such emotions for is the best way to be a man
little wonder they remain single for a very very long time
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2009
bluespice,

Thank you cool
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2009
Love & Pants?!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2009
no love and initiative

she's cripple but u'lld rather she washed em than u do it
arent those ur words?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
It's the gal I love na not her pants. . .

Pants biz ain't 4 me. . .

My 'Love' has its limits oh! I'd rather die 4 'my love' than wash a pant. . .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by CrazyMan(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
Why not; if he loves her, then he should wash her pants tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by kelvin2009: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
dnt mind dem jare,u re a very kind man,keep washing no wahala! make i ask,se na u dey go market and dey cook as well?na u dey wash plates after eating? you must do those things as well to fullfill ur kindness, omo ale.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2009
embarassed
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
bluespice,

Thank you  cool
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2009
Its the same thing like lets say my bf is very sick and he could not get up from bed, Well, not only I will have to wash his undies but also I would have to wash his shit.

So if that I could consider, doingnormal ordinary laundry is no biggy and like I said, its not a sin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
gabby so u like mahjong? shocked
nice grin grin

now to that om'ale insinuating its unmanly to do
let me tell u
in the old days, it was a thing of joy to show love and affection to wives
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by ogazi007(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
what?my mama go slap me 3 times if she hear say i wash my wife undies.
g/friend she go disown me be dat now
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2009
Bluespice,

Uhm. . . Not really but I had to really be an expert in it otherwise my family would treat me as shit. . . sad angry

Yes, if a guy really love his gf, he do not mind washing her undies or buying her pads for her period if needed urgently or even. . . Ok, nevermind,. heheh! But yeah, no biggy.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by frank317: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
why not? if a guy can go as far as licking his girl's pussssy, why cant he wash her panties to be as neat as possible.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by prittigrrr(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2009
It's ok. U luv what's in the panties don't u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.