Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (12848 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by allboyz(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2009
Is it not what the pant's is covering that you are sucking? if you can do that with your mouth . .why not your hands? carry go jo . . .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 4:33am On Feb 08, 2009
allboyz,

Love your answer. grin

To the others,

I have told my bf about this topic and this is what he said.

If a guy can afford to lick his gf's pussy, finger his gf's pussy, touch his gf's pussy and make love to her pussy, he dont see it why guys could not touch his gf's underwear.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Okanran(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2009
What a topic! undecided

@ Topic: Err, erm, I can't fit! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by goddsson: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2009
A slap on a man's face to be washing undies
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by homosapien(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2009
i can do it hundred and one time for the one i love
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by MaiSuya(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2009
I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

NB: that doesn't mean its right . . . tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Grizzly(m): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2009
Well i think it depends on d type of panties,
No harm in washing thongs lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by pop247(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2009
Chei, nothin we no go happen in the name of luv. luv ko luv ni.
I no fit suck my gf pussy much more of wash in pant. God forbid angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by frankidara(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
una dey crezy oh how can a man be washing his girl friend piaintis
@gabrywyl
u no serious oh how can u allow ur man to watch ur unders
una be mumu grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
w t f
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
frankidara:

@gabrywyl
u no serious oh how can u allow ur man to watch ur unders
una be mumu grin

I did not allow him to wash. He washed it while I was still sleeping. Imagine. . . evertime I move a little, the blood just drips like mad so even that, how I fit wash? Dont you think that is a no choice thingy which he had to do?

And he doesnt seem to mind cause I always wash his undies. Infact, I always wash his clothes and iron them and fold and hang them neatly all the time. I dont see why cant he help me as well once in awhile? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by pop247(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
I did not allow him to wash. He washed it while I was still sleeping. Imagine. . . evertime I move a little, the blood just drips like mad so even that, how I fit wash? Dont you think that is a no choice thingy which he had to do?

And he doesnt seem to mind cause I always wash his undies. Infact, I always wash his clothes and iron them and fold and hang them neatly all the time. I dont see why cant he help me as well once in awhile?

U and ur guy must be two luv birds. wink
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by olasboy: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
To guys who spoke brashly against washing gf panties and who wouldn't do if for any reason.

I know many of u will F***K thesame gf when she's on her monthly circle (then its not smelling se?). And when she's not "on" you would go extra miles from 4King to Sucking. Now you're here faking up your lives that you cant wash.

Please tell me which is worse out of licking/sucking/drinking/(even biting) and washing the cover of what u 4k and suck.

Guys get real forget the african man stuff, are u saying if your wife/gf is indispose you cant do that for her? or doing it to cover her shame or to safe her from embarassment. My question is "what is love that you profess? is it just fucking?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by pop247(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2009
To guys who spoke brashly against washing gf panties and who wouldn't do if for any reason.

I know many of u will F***K thesame gf when she's on her monthly circle (then its not smelling se?). And when she's not "on" you would go extra miles from 4King to Sucking. Now you're here faking up your lives that you cant wash.

Please tell me which is worse out of licking/sucking/drinking/(even biting) and washing the cover of what u 4k and suck.

Guys get real forget the african man stuff, are u saying if your wife/gf is indispose you cant do that for her? or doing it to cover her shame or to safe her from embarassment. My question is "what is love that you profess? is it just fucking?

Is it by washing ur gf pant that shows ur luv for her or are u trying to be romantic. Whichever way, it make no sense. It is (using abnormal is an understatement) absurd to bring urself so low by doing that.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by elnaf(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2009
Well i think this is insanity and camouflaging most of the girls saying its o.k are talking out of sentiments 'abi you wan tell me say na LOVE dey shak your head. you gals are so unreal but to be frank if it was your husband fine! thats wonderful and understandable not some one you deceive with sweet words and take advantage
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
pop247:

U and ur guy must be two luv birds. wink

U have no idea how much I love him grin embarassed lipsrsealed

olasboy:

Thank you. God bless you grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by dani1luv: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
And me too grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Longthing2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ topic,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ima wash it only with sterilized gloves, I dislike panties tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by ndividual: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2009
pop247:

Is it by washing ur gf pant that shows ur luv for her or are u trying to be romantic. Whichever way, it make no sense. It is (using abnormal is an understatement) absurd to bring urself so low by doing that.

God bless you, majortime!. I mean, what the Bleep? There's a line to everything. Come on! Might as well bite my girlfriend's nails off in the absence of nail cutters to show I love her! (nonsense, )

Let's not be so "open minded" that our brains fall off! *hisses, leaves thread*
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by dani1luv: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ topic
If the gurls panties dey smell nko
undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2009
We have washing machines. Can't he also throw my undies inside?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by sistawoman: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

We have washing machines. Can't he also throw my undies inside?

Girl get out my head!!!! this is exactly what i was thinking

If i can put your shitty drawers in the washer surely you can throw my thongs in the washer when doing a load of your clothes on the off chance that I have not done the laundry already.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
sistawoman:

Girl get out my head!!!! this is exactly what i was thinking

If i can put your shitty drawers in the washer surely you can throw my thongs in the washer when doing a load of your clothes on the off chance that I have not done the laundry already.

All these men sef, I blame nobody but their mothers who never allowed them to do anything for them or their sisters, because men aren't supposed to do anything.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by sistawoman: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

All these men sef, I blame nobody but their mothers who never allowed them to do anything for them or their sisters, because men aren't supposed to do anything.

Well then let me be the first to say I am happy that my MIL did teach my hubby how to cook, clean and do laundry. I wish she was still alive because I would thank her myself.

He is a true blue full blooded Nigerian Man who has done all three for me.

He has no problem stepping in when things get over whelming and I never have to ask him.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2009
Sistawoman an Michelin, carry on jor. grin These boys are still small fries. They know how to insert their dicks anywhere including into a dirty cheap prostitutes toto but touching a linen is unacceptable to them Tsewww~! angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Hesperus(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2009
Omo, its hard o, i no go lie!
Call it being selfish or whatever, but men aren't just wired to do stuff like that i suppose.
Anyway, thongs aren't expensive so at best I can buy new ones instead!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by igaro: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
ndividual:

God bless you, majortime!. I mean, what the mess? There's a line to everything. Come on! Might as well bite my girlfriend's nails off in the absence of nail cutters to show I love her! (nonsense, )

Let's not be so "open minded" that our brains fall off! *hisses, leaves thread*

Wetin dey worry una sef, enhn, u  dis people.
Wetin dey wrong to wash wife/gf "putu". Main thing be say make dem no knack am for ur head.
Na guys like una dey fry dodo & egg on top "toto", even chop am there lick the oil dry sef.
Na una type dey dip finger, even forearm inside the "thing" when "agro" grip you,
Come here dey yarn O.P say "open minded", ttttseeewwwww,
ABEGI,
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by touchmeder: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
me i nor c anything bad for wetin gabrywyl bf do oh.

it all depends on how the poster goes about it.did he just happen to be washing and see d gf's pant and decide to wash it as well?Is it something he does regularly or on just that one occassion? does she tell u to do it or wot? angry (now that will be so wrongggggggg)

personally i dont c dis happening to me cos as i dey baff, i wash my undies. But there might be days i happen to be late mayb rush out and stuff, if my HUSBAND happens to STUMBLE across it and just so HAPPENS BY ANY CHANCE, to b doing his laundry or mayb i am indisposed or something I SEE NO REASON WHY HE SHOULD NOT HELP ME OUT. and if i happen not to have a washing machine (cos some pple are shouting is der no washing machine here know the koko in naija) why cant he use his hands? wot is wrong der, i will be washing his briefs/abi boxers in short cloths so what is wrong in him helping me if the need ever arises?

NB: Learn to keep stuffs like that personal at home.some people here you do things that ur friends or parents will consider mumu for your wife/gf, and to you it means nothing. the day you talk or they see you doing it STORY go start. keep ur business to urself and be confident about everything you do even at home so if u talk am out tmr or they happen to c u doing it and laff u go laff dem back and e nor go pain u.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by binhozie(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2009
There's really nuttin wrong BUT dat should not be d basis for testing who loves who cos that is bullshit!
And for chrissake stop comparing a boxer short to a panty! angry
Do u know all d travails a pant goes through? Dats why u can never see a female pant thats completely white. They get stained in "those" areas cool
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by patwhizkid(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2009
Which area?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by binhozie(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
Area 2, Garki tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by patwhizkid(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2009
Lol, is dat area stained, and with what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Selfie Challenge(edit And Post Your Selfie) / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.