Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (28610 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On May 08, 2015
Word!! I have been tried and tested, I have good reasons to avoid them like a plague
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Confirmer(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2015
shaboti:
I just knew a mumu must suffice
Negate the fact or keep mute. Moronic ID**T.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Kingspin(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2015
North part of Nigeria the last place i can live on earth. Dont ask me why?
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 08, 2015
samukiwo:

Your eyes didn't allow you see North of Nigeria.
ODE!
what will u gain by painting northern nigeria bad? So christians are not aloud to worship in north abi? GOD, people like u are the problems we are facing in this country. Smh

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 08, 2015
shammah1:
Yes o my dear. I grew up in the north an know what I went through. Our house was burnt down in 2001 and God saved me with my family. They killed one of our tenants though.
sorry, where precisely?
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by nagoma(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2015
So these con men and swindlers calling themselves pastors will not leave us alone?

They must divide us to continue their exploitation.?

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
Confirmer:
And you've not be tested as a muslim until you have lived in the SOUTH-EAST.
Abi O.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by tatosh: 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
Short niyen
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shammah1(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
Jos, Alikazaure close to Angwan Rogo
sameer1212:
sorry, where precisely?
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Sulaimon01(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
Gejpresident:
Islam

God why?

just check northern Nigeria, Pakistan Iran Afghanistan Syria Palestinian Yemen Somalia etc

I weep for the religion of doom

See Bolo, Check Saudi Arabia, UAE (Dubai), Indonesia, Malaysia, u go find peace and tranquility. And those troubled regions, no be American dey behind everything? You no see wetin they take do Libya? Abeg stop advertising your religious bigotry jhoo, MUMU!

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by nagoma(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I see you can only read things literally without thinking deep to get what meaning.. Let me help then.. The pastor is only trying to say that u can't know if u are strong as a christian until u are face with a life and death situation. He only use "North" bcus christians inda north often face such.
The so called pastor is angry because Jonathan lost the election. Division between north and south ( which they mischievously designate as Muslim vs Christian ) ensures their campaign of hatred continues.
They will miss the corrupt president who diverts the country's money to these fraudulent men.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Humblebloke(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
This man keeps fooling em'..... And they stil keep worshiping himundecided

People can be so gullible!!!

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
shammah1:
Jos, Alikazaure close to Angwan Rogo
so its because u are a christian that's why they did that to u? How many thousands of muslims were also kill in jos? Every one know that crisis always happen in jos between muslims and christians which both side suffer it. But u talk as if christians are not aloud to do anything in north? Haba, u people need to be sincere and know the kind of message u pass on a public forum like this please. Cheers!.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by suleiman162(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm

pls read the sentence again
he didn't say you are not a christian
rather he said you are not a 'tested christian'
i.e a soldier who has not gone to the war front.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by nagoma(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
Pastor Adeboye was expecting his own birthday jet from the clueless president. It's not coming, hence this mischievous statement.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
Sulaimon01:

See Bolo, Check Saudi Arabia, UAE (Dubai), Indonesia, Malaysia, u go find peace and tranquility. And those troubled regions, no be American dey behind everything? You no see wetin they take do Libya? Abeg stop advertising your religious bigotry jhoo, !
God punish u
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
mirexxx:
me too
Hmmmm.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
nagoma:

The so called pastor is angry because Jonathan lost the election. Division between north and south ( which they mischievously designate as Muslim vs Christian ) ensures their campaign of hatred continues.
They will miss the corrupt president who diverts the country's money to these fraudulent men.

You have a shallow mind .

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shammah1(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2015
Did I mentioned that I'm a Christian or Muslim? Is it a must to quote my comment? undecided
sameer1212:
so its because u are a christian that's why they did that to u? How many thousands of muslims were also kill in jos? Every one know that crisis always happen in jos between muslims and christians which both side suffer it. But u talk as if christians are not aloud to do anything in north? Haba, u people need to be sincere and know the kind of message u pass on a public forum like this please. Cheers!.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
shammah1:
Did I mentioned that I'm a Christian or Muslim? Is it a must to quote my comment? undecided
Yeah its a must I quote your mention because u are lying and trying to spread bad information about north. U don't expect me or any reasonable person to shut up when its obvious u are been sentimental. Always be sincere no matter what u do in life.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by AJORE(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

You don't have to translate for him. I know what he is saying. Lemme work with your own translation now.... tested abi? SO, THE PASTORS IN THE NORTH HAVE HIGHER MIGHT.
Yes they have bcs most of them I've sacrifices things to God than some of their counterpart here or elsewhere.. U ppl need holy spirit in ur life...I mean the spirit of reading and understanding including interpretation ..
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
AJORE:

Yes they have bcs most of them I've sacrifices things to God than some of their counterpart here or elsewhere.. U ppl need holy spirit in ur life...I mean the spirit of reading and understanding including interpretation ..

Nor be me and you
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
smsshola:

Bros u may not undestd d depth of his statement when he said tested Christian den u shu know he is not saying any one is less but to let ppu kno living in d north has to do with extra faith. I don't kno d part u ar living in Nigeria but as a Yoruba boy dt shuttling btw Lagos nd north I kno what it means to b xtain in d north nd in d west.
I av lost so many of my frnds to religious crisis in d north...hw will u explain d tragedy of bn deny ur right all bxos of ur religion.. Hw do u feel when u lost admission because u bear Emmanuel or any Christian name nd u c ur sec mate who ar HAUSA cos of dey bear MUSLIMS name nd dey are GIVEN ADMISSION. You get what u wan by bearing Abdul...anything but u ar denied d same opportunity. If u think is because am Yoruba ask d indigenes who ar from d state yet denied juicy position cos dey Christian. During ds election and after election hw was church attendance in ur state but here d attendance were small CIA of fear of attacks from d so call Hausa Muslim.. My guy a soldier who has been to war in my opinion is diff from d one who stay in d office tru out his or her career.
I just don't know why some one will intentionally spread rumour about some sec of people. @bolded once, u are a big liar, infact its in northern universities u will see equal admission as long as u are qualify. I can authoritatively tell u that what u said mainly happen in south.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
zenith4biz:
You will not understand except you come over to the NORTH

even the Muslims from the south are not rendered to as original Muslim talk less of a Christian.

Let me shock uou

I was teaching my pupils during this week and I asked them that what would they tell Allah on judgement day for being disobedient to their teacher

I was shocked when one of my pupil said to my face that it's because I am a Christian.

If you live in the north you don't need Oracle to tell you that Islam is a religion of Hatred
U know what baffles me most is how some people are ungrateful to where they get there daily needs. If u are not a religion bigot also? How on earth will u ask children this kind of question? Is that what u were paid or sent to do? And u come here typing nonsense that islam is a religion of hatred. U need to check your self first before judging some one. *Look your yansh first before u talk say another person yansh dey smell*.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Dmeji4444(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
Islam

God why?

just check northern Nigeria, Pakistan Iran Afghanistan Syria Palestinian Yemen Somalia etc

I weep for the religion of doom

You sound good while wee-ping. May God make it ur ge ne ration portio n( Amen)
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by piagetskinner(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2015
I understand what he's implying...iv lived in the north for several years# those who stay in other parts, cannot empathise because they do no know or have never felt first hand, the gravity of these attacks#it will all be over soon

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shurlermoz(m): 12:06am On May 09, 2015
marvelling:

I wonder o!

He didn't say you are not a christian, he said you see not a "tested" christian, just like a soldier who hasn't been to war is not a tested soldier.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by reactionpapa: 12:19am On May 09, 2015
Truth z bitter
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by letsbet(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2015
CR77:
Very true sir
how do u know dat?, sir
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:46am On May 09, 2015
Dmeji4444:

You sound good while wee-ping. May God make it ur ge ne ration portio n( Amen)
God punish u and UR Islamic generation
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ianSweet(f): 12:47am On May 09, 2015
Very true post.

However not all parts of the north are christians being intimidated as such.
In the middlebelt, it is a 50/50 thing. No islamic bastard can try nonsense here in Kogi.

Meanwhile in places like Kaduna, Jos-Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa or Nasarawa, muslims cannot kill christians and go free o. Christians have majority populations in these places and these places are the strongholds of christianity in the north.

The people i pity for are christians in Places like Bauchi, Yobe, Zamfara, Kano, Kebbi, Maiduguri parts of Gombe and Niger state e.t.c who are treated as second class slaves in their state.

The God almighty that prevented our fathers from being conquered by islamic jihad of Danfodio will continue to protect us in Jesus name.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by yvonne111(f): 1:09am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm
What he said is true..cos even peter self denied jesus@confrontation

Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud