Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (28612 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 09, 2015
shammah1:
I'm not sentimental. That's the truth. Everyone even the muslims knows that they orchestrated and started the first religious crisis in Jos on Friday, 7th September 2001 immediately after mosque. A lot of Christians were killed on that day because they were taken unaware and naturally, they were not taught to fight or kill one another, or retaliate but as it became out of hand, they had to defend themselves. It was very unfortunate that the uneducated youths were used to conduct this mayhem. Before then, we were all living together in peace as one and was happy. I remember during Sallah, the good muslims brings us food from different houses and during Christmas and New Year's day, we do same but unfortunately, not anymore, because of the unfortunate hate and division. Christians and Muslims don't live together anymore in Jos.

The crisis lasted for 10 years. Thank God that they (both religions) all got tired of fighting.

Unfortunately, the Islamist Sec Boko Haram and hausa/fulani herdsmen took over by terrorising, bombings of churches, markets and killing of thousands of innocent, helpless villagers in Plateau State. The moral of this is that these evil, Carlos and barbaric act shouldn't have started in the first place
Hmmmm Ok, its unfortunate that theses things happened, well, I guess every one has learnt there lesson. Cheers!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Blackfire(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2015
FEAR NORTH... FEAR De NORTH
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by nagoma(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You have a shallow mind .

It's Pastor Adeboye who has a shallow and feeble mind.

As for You, you don't even have a mind .

The reptilian brain you have accepts every thrash thrown at it by the money swindler pastors.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by LondonCool(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2015
Having lived in Zaria for 9 years during the Kafanchan and Zango Kataf riots and accepted Jesus as my Lord in Zaria I agree with the Man of God.

In the 1980's I survived lynching mobs from Zaria City by hiding on my roof top with my original WAEC certificate (my only treasured possession by then) while Zaria was on fire.

BTW, I was compelled to study Islamic Law courses as a Law Student at ABU even as a Christian.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by LondonCool(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
twosquare:
Both are tested at any points of their lives. Trials comes in different ways, be it either Northern or Southern Christians. Northern Christians contend more with physical forcesr while Southern Christians contends more with forces that are unseen. Both are soldiers in their own right. None is a decider, only God knows who have be tested and proven by Heaven.

I agree with your premise. But don't forget that the physical trials and tribulations faced by Christians in the North are a result of evil spiritual forces too.

To the Christian in the South the Psalm 91 scripture that mentions 'arrows that fly by noon day' is more of a metaphor whereas in the North its a physical reality.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by twosquare(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2015
Ko
LondonCool:

I agree with your premise. But don't forget that the physical trials and tribulations faced by Christians in the North are a result of evil spiritual forces too.

To the Christian in the South the Psalm 91 scripture that mentions 'arrows that fly by noon day' is more of a metaphor whereas in the North its a physical reality.
yes, they're as a result of spiritual forces , so also it is in the south. You must know that Satan distributed it evenly, according to his plans and machinations. Different stroke for different folks. The terrain in a place like Pakistan or Syria is even more deadly than the north. If you are to ask those ones, they will tell you the xtians in the north are enjoying. When I am talking of unseen forces, am also coming to the state of magical attack, lies twisted in truth. One thing you should know about Satan especially is that he doesn't like physical battles with xtians, persecution strengthens the saint. Whereas he likes his work to go undetected!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by akomst: 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
Dumb statement. And don't sweat hard to explain the rubbish spewed on his behalf
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 6:30pm On May 10, 2015
Dats who u are, u can ask ur mother 4 confirmation
teeowl:
Bas.tard.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2015
We both know the truth, you are the child of a har.lot and a killed armed robber.

Hollamydey:
Dats who u are, u can ask ur mother 4 confirmation
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 6:52pm On May 10, 2015
Am a proud daughter of a parents who are highly respected in d society, not like a son of a nobody which existence came as a result of fornication committed by d parents. Heaven knw I won't stop replying u untill ur brain comes 2 normal....idiolt, u said something bad 2 a man of God I tried proving out a point by replying u, instead of u 2 reply like a responsible fellow u went ahead calling all d females in ur family asshole nd even referring 2 them as bastards, u were nt even ashamed 2 call ur mother a harlot nd ur father an armed robber. If u like quote me by insulting me again I knw hw 2 challenge stupid fellow like u, ode oshi.
teeowl:
We both know the truth, you are the child of a har.lot and a killed armed robber.

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2015
One condom could have stopped your birth... You better go and look for the corpse of your armed robber father and tell your mother to stop prosti.tuting at her age! It is in your DNA to end up as cheap pro.st.tute...

Hollamydey:
Am a proud daughter of a parents who are highly respected in d society, not like a son of a nobody which existence came as a result of fornication committed by d parents. Heaven knw I won't stop replying u untill ur brain comes 2 normal....idiolt, u said something bad 2 a man of God I tried proving out a point by replying u, instead of u 2 reply like a responsible fellow u went ahead calling all d females in ur family asshole nd even referring 2 them as bastards, u were nt even ashamed 2 call ur mother a harlot nd ur father an armed robber. If u like quote me by insulting me again I knw hw 2 challenge stupid fellow like u, ode oshi.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2015
I see, ur father is dead nd ur mother is into prostitution, its a pity u are also treading on d wrong path. But like seriously ur mother should have aborted u d way she did others cos u are of no use 2 her
teeowl:
One condom could have stopped your birth... You better go and look for the corpse of your armed robber father and tell your mother to stop prosti.tuting at her age!

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
So how much did you make today after fvcking over 77 men? It is encoded in your DNA to be a cheap wh.ore... You need to make precautions so that you don't give birth to a gorilla armed robber similar to your father...

Hollamydey:
I see, ur father is dead nd ur mother is into prostitution, its a pity u are also treading on d wrong path. But like seriously ur mother should have aborted u d way she did others cos u are of no use 2 her
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 7:07pm On May 10, 2015
Its a pity ur father is dead nd ur mother is into prostitution, to make matter worse u are still treading on their path. Ur mother should have aborted u as she did 2 others cos u are of no use 2 her.
teeowl:
One condom could have stopped your birth... You better go and look for the corpse of your armed robber father and tell your mother to stop prosti.tuting at her age! It is in your DNA to end up as cheap pro.st.tute...

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Ash.awo no be work... Your mother deliberately fvcked an armed robber and you were born... Your father was actually burnt with tyres for armed robbery. You better stop fvcking for a living or else you would born a gorilla armed robber like your father... It seems pros.tiution is encoded in your DNA.

Hollamydey:
Its a pity ur father is dead nd ur mother is into prostitution, to make matter worse u are still treading on their path. Ur mother should have aborted u as she did 2 others cos u are of no use 2 her.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Stop disgracing ur family, why would u come 2 nairaland 2 tell us d number of men ur mother slept wit dis week. Its really awkard
teeowl:
So how much did you make today after fvcking over 77 men? It is encoded in your DNA to be a cheap wh.ore... You need to make precautions so that you don't give birth to a gorilla armed robber similar to your father...

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2015
Common we all know what you do... Why hide it? My advice is that your stop you career prostitution... Remember your mother and father are already basta.r.ds that have soiled their name... Your case is almost hopeless...

Hollamydey:
Stop disgracing ur family, why would u come 2 nairaland 2 tell us d number of men ur mother slept wit dis week. Its really awkard
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
Hopeless fellow ranting on social media. U living a frustrated life because of ur parents. I will always be greatful 2 God 4 giving me a family with great parents nd siblings. I understand u write all dis cos of the situation in ur family, I mean pple must have been mocking u dat u've gat a prostitute as a mother nd an armed robber as a father. Well u don't have 2 transfer aggression on pple cos they are still ur parent nd u cant do anything abt dat
teeowl:
Common we all know what you do... Why hide it? My advice is that you stop you career prostitution... Remember your mother and father are already basta.r.ds that have soiled their name... Your case is almost hopeless...

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 10, 2015
Bla bla bla... Ok, keep fvcking all the mechanics and toilet cleaners in your are but if you catch any disease just know that you were warned. If they burn your bastard child to death like your useless armed robber father just know that it is in your gene to be useless... How many children have you aborted this year? Abortion is murder... Useless tram.p...

Lets keep going... If you have a brain you would realise how stupi.d it is to throw insults first on nairaland...

Hollamydey:
Hopeless fellow ranting on social media. U living a frustrated life because of ur parents. I will always be greatful 2 God 4 giving me a family with great parents nd siblings. I understand u write all dis cos of the situation in ur family, I mean pple must have been mocking u dat u've gat a prostitute as a mother nd an armed robber as a father. Well u don't have 2 transfer aggression on pple cos they are still ur parent nd u cant do anything abt dat
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 7:35pm On May 10, 2015
Eyah! So ur mother did all that? U've really been livin a frustrated life, omokomo!
teeowl:
Bla bla bla... Ok, keep fvcking all the mechanics and toilet cleaners in your are but if you catch any disease just know that you were warned. If they burn your bastard child to death like your useless armed robber father just know that it is in your gene to be useless... How many children have you aborted this year? Abortion is murder... Useless tram.p...

Lets keep going... If you have a brain you would realise how stupi.d it is to throw insults first on nairaland...

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 10, 2015
Awww... I would send you a tissue for your father's burn and mutilated corpse... You must have been traumatized with the horror... Ash.aw.o pikin!

Hollamydey:
Eyah! So ur mother did all that? U've really been livin a frustrated life, omokomo!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2015
So ur father was burnt 2 ashes? All this happened 2 only one person. God 10Q 4 my life. Anyways its dinner time nd Dad & Mum are already calling me, u can keep on typing ur family history here while I leave my phone 2 go join my sweet family. Distressed fellow!
teeowl:
Awww... I would send you a tissue for your father's burn and mutilated corpse... You must have been traumatized with the horror... Ash.aw.o pikin!

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 10, 2015
Dinner time means going to fvck your numerous customers... Well i have advised you, we dont need more bast.ards and armed robbers like your father in Nigeria... And your mother, hmmm, her case is hopeless!

Hollamydey:
So ur father was burnt 2 ashes? All this happened 2 only one person. God 10Q 4 my life. Anyways its dinner time nd Dad & Mum are already calling me, u can keep on typing ur family history here while I leave my phone 2 go join my sweet family. Distressed fellow!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 9:03pm On May 10, 2015
Ur mother still went out 2 rubbish herself, too bad.
teeowl:
Dinner time means going to fvck your numerous customers... Well i have advised you, we dont need more bast.ards and armed robbers like your father in Nigeria... And your mother, hmmm, her case is hopeless!

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
So, you and your mother have just fvcked some new clients... ehen? You and your stu.pid mother shaa... Ash.aw.o no be work o!

Hollamydey:
Ur mother still went out 2 rubbish herself, too bad.

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit