Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (28611 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by nwakaibeya1: 1:24am On May 09, 2015
jeremiah 5,21-22 no matter where you are located Christian sisters and brothers&secular are in great evil bondage to the evil marine spirits&pastors and prophets that are with them are afraid to help them NO MANTLE POWER and LIGHT,which is as JESUSCHRIST said I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD that is the LIGHT reffered to here to totally liberate them?they pastors and prophets dont have that LIGHT and because those evil hidden nations and powers are more powerful than them and there are little they could do or say if not they (those evil hidden nations will query them in the night or they will be suspended and dealt with and what they are doing as preachers will stop,remember we told you that it is in the night that we know who is who,no matter how human beigns pretend in the day and let us inform you that they always defend themselves in the night by renouncing some of the things they said publicly in the day?it is highly unfortunate that there is NO POWER&LIGHT to liberate their followers even when the bible made it clear that once a problem has been revealed the light that the problem has been conquered by the light and now ask yourself even when they prophesy why do the problem continue even when it manages to be solved it is nevr permanent and thats is why the sacrifice keep moving,they will see the problem but no solution?behold BORNAGAINS live in fear of witches,evil marine attack and evil dreams and family wickedness?so therefore be it known to you that you must 1st be liberated from your problems before you have PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised and giveth but Evil marine,occult world rules and many who are claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know JESUSCHRIST or secular have their roots and power From there and pretend before humanbeigns?we have the power to proove this beyond reasonable doubt and non can challenge the authority :THE LIGHT IS WITH US and that the kingdom of God of justice has come and Gods judgement through JESUSCHRSIT has come upon the earth and whosoever have ear let him hear and we have spoken for humans to hear but this must be spiritual there is where everything happens:mathew13,13-14
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by whatofyou: 3:27am On May 09, 2015
As for me, tests come in various ways. What I call test may not be same to you-- it is relative. There is nobody in this world that doesn't have one or so forms of test he or she is trying to pass through.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2015
Krak:
Very true. It is those that have gone through the trial by fire that can really describe it.

I have been there, for twenty years of my life.
why stay in a war zone all this while
thinking............. don't get it ......it beat my imagination!!!!!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2015
CR77:
Very true sir
how true ma?? spread mat carry Biro and book waiting for lecture from cr77 TRUTH 101 WAITING
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2015
fpeter:
Hmmm
is that a sentence?? ........NO SEH ORO NIYEN
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2015
Princessonelove:
After you sir, after all you're the shepherd while we're the sheep.
here it's do as I say not do as I do oooo
pastor preaching the opposite of Christ since time immemorial
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by obiak4(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
Islam

God why?

just check northern Nigeria, Pakistan Iran Afghanistan Syria Palestinian Yemen Somalia etc

I weep for the religion of doom
Islam in itself is peace but it's has been distorted into terrorism and fundamentalist teachings
there are only two kinds of people in the world
#GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE NOT MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by chief2006(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm
Haba...you no understand English? He's talking of the Christian faith.....and besides you never see where civilian dey beat soldier before? Omo na d gun people dey fear oooo.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by DrBulalaa(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2015
thinkingimpact:

That prompts the question: Is Mr Adeboye a tested Christian?
The answer to your question will be based on knowing if he had lived in the North at any point of his life and ministry.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by JoeCutie(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2015
Rubbish! undecided

Has he lived in the North himself?
Oh, well... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by jnrbayano(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

The "North" there signifies "life and death scenario". Now go back to the pastor's tweet, remove the words ' live in the north' and replace it with 'been in a life and death scenario'. You got it now

"Life and death scenario" should signify "the North" and not the other way round.

"The North" is a subset of the scenario and you and Adebayo must admit it.

There are many people in the North who have not been tested as pe what Adebayo means also there are scores of tested people that don't reside in the North.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:11am On May 09, 2015
Wait till the Great Tribulation comes and you will know the Real Christian... just a pity Adeboye will have died by then..

As for the fallacy....Physical persecution is not the only criteria for Testing Christian but the most dangerous one is the Spiritual persecution which is Temptation to sin.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Ajinoride(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm
why can't u guys read an article through and through before screaming your reply.
he never said that they are not Christians. he is only referring to the level of persecution going on up north.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ransomed: 7:35am On May 09, 2015
Christians in the southern part of Nigeria are what i term " bread & butter" lovers of God. You can jump, shout, sleep , wake, praise and pray anyhow, anytime, anywhere but, come to the top of the plateau as people live as if they could be killed anytime. We face Cold, intimidation and harrasment, bombing, inferno and gunshot in our daily walk with the Creator. I always pray to God and say final goodbye to my family before going to work everyday and if we meet in the evening ,we celebrate God and cherish our existence. Should anything happened, i have lectured them on how to escape without looking for me. We always go out with our valuable documents (Acada) because you might meet your home/house, your business or source of livelihood being reduced into ashes or smoke welcoming your safe return. Pastor Adeboye wrote from experience. He came to console and pray with us after 2010 crisis. I have decided to follow Jesus (*3) No turning back, no turning back...Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:36am On May 09, 2015
Ajinoride:

why can't u guys read an article through and through before screaming your reply.
he never said that they are not Christians. he is only referring to the level of persecution going on up north.

Okay sir... pardon my parochial views
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shammah1(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2015
I'm not sentimental. That's the truth. Everyone even the muslims knows that they orchestrated and started the first religious crisis in Jos on Friday, 7th September 2001 immediately after mosque. A lot of Christians were killed on that day because they were taken unaware and naturally, they were not taught to fight or kill one another, or retaliate but as it became out of hand, they had to defend themselves. It was very unfortunate that the uneducated youths were used to conduct this mayhem. Before then, we were all living together in peace as one and was happy. I remember during Sallah, the good muslims brings us food from different houses and during Christmas and New Year's day, we do same but unfortunately, not anymore, because of the unfortunate hate and division. Christians and Muslims don't live together anymore in Jos.

The crisis lasted for 10 years. Thank God that they (both religions) all got tired of fighting.

Unfortunately, the Islamist Sec Boko Haram and hausa/fulani herdsmen took over by terrorising, bombings of churches, markets and killing of thousands of innocent, helpless villagers in Plateau State. The moral of this is that these evil, Carlos and barbaric act shouldn't have started in the first place
sameer1212:
Yeah its a must I quote your mention because u are lying and trying to spread bad information about north. U don't expect me or any reasonable person to shut up when its obvious u are been sentimental. Always be sincere no matter what u do in life.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by truefact: 8:28am On May 09, 2015
In other word he knows that the northerners hate Christians and kill them...yet he allowed his pastor to be unequally yoked with the real jihadist..Myopic tribe

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Sulaimon01(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish u

Shoro niyen? Na so e pain you? that's to tell you you don't just open your mouth and vomit falsehood!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by GoodMuyis(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2015
this is very true, You are strong Christian when you hear that terror is coming to your city and you remain there.
before the election there had be speculations that Nigeria may be on fire especially the north that is used to violence, you guess what there are many Christian who keep on praying and still stay fearless.

How many of you can stand, many on Nairaland here are even advising that we should leave the north because of Terror. Come over to the North the land of Milk and Horney grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shaboti: 9:17am On May 09, 2015
Confirmer:
Negate the fact or keep mute. Moronic ID**T.
shut the fvk up you son of a dick! Have you ever even set your leprous foot in the south-east? No but you open your rotten mouth to vomit all over the thread. animal.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by otiigba1(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2015
Is it a must to live in the north? There are also christians who lives in the east..oh! I forgot, they are not tested christians
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Austin4lif: 10:13am On May 09, 2015
Imanuelle:
Sorry sir, but with all respect,

This is BULLSHÍT
have u ever lived in the north b4? Do u know that there are some places in the north that churches are being converted to mosques? Do u know that there are govt schools in the north were christain students were forced to put on hijap? Go to a place called Rigasa in kaduna, d will show you a place were u will see skulls of xtains killed during the sharia riot. So please stop saying rubbish to man of God cos u are less traveled. Also I prayed u or any member of ur family to be posted to the core north for NYSC or job.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by mutualrespect(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2015
My pastor, u are 100% correct. As a xtian corper who served in Yobe State. Each time you carried your bible going to church, your life is on the line because you may never come back alive. i know a brother who converted to xtianity in the north upon whom attempts have been made against his life. My G.O, this is practically true.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2015
Austin4lif:
have u ever lived in the north b4? Do u know that there are some places in the north that churches are being converted to mosques? Do u know that there are govt schools in the north were christain students were forced to put on hijap? Go to a place called Rigasa in kaduna, d will show you a place were u will see skulls of xtains killed during the sharia riot. So please stop saying rubbish to man of God cos u are less traveled. Also I prayed u or any member of ur family to be posted to the core north for NYSC or job.

Oh please,

And that makes living in the north, the true test of Christianity?
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:51am On May 09, 2015
Krak:
Very true. It is those that have gone through the trial by fire that can really describe it.

I have been there, for twenty years of my life.

Congratulations. Just know that I must see you in heaven when Jesus comes. If I don't see you ehn.....
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:55am On May 09, 2015
Krak:

He did not say less, he said "Tested". He is not belitling any one, he is just trying to make people imagine the terrors in some parts of the North.

Guy this is not Jamb English. He is saying that Christians in the north are better Christians than those in other regions.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:
No, but they can't compare. That's why a B.sc holder with post NYSC experience is not compared to B.Sc holder with 5years experience.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2015
jcmaiah:

No, but they can't compare. That's why a B.sc holder with post NYSC experience is not compared to B.Sc holder with 5years experience.

So spiritual grounding is based on experience... More complications
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Austin4lif: 12:02pm On May 09, 2015
Imanuelle:

Oh please,

And that makes living in the north, the true test of Christianity?
please how old are u ? No offence
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2015
Austin4lif:
please how old are u ? No offence

Objection! Unnecessary.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by twosquare(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2015
Both are tested at any points of their lives. Trials comes in different ways, be it either Northern or Southern Christians. Northern Christians contend more with physical forcesr while Southern Christians contends more with forces that are unseen. Both are soldiers in their own right. None is a decider, only God knows who have be tested and proven by Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.