Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (28608 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
Pakistan and iran as well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by freshness2020: 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
No be lie oo Papa..
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by afuye(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
Well said
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
lilmax:
This is the fACT
God punish u
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Gboliwe: 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
Lived in the north? So ambiguous. North Carolina abi North Korea? And what period would this living be? Has he lived in the north himself? When?

Mcheeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by lilmax(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish u
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Slimmos(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
He is very very ryt. I hav been here for d past 20 years and i know wat we d christians go through

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by jascon1(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
i thot this man could make sense? im surprised

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by hardbody: 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Ashleyma77:
This twitter handle is connected to the
church's main twitter handle @RCCGHQ so
it's his real handle.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/596713380871872515

Pastor...Jesus said that you should not put your Lord God to test. What point am i trying to prove? Let my faith not be tested. I am not going there. QED.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by richard870(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
That's his own opinion#period!#
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by samukiwo(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
Lived in the north? So ambiguous. North Carolina abi North Korea? And what period would this living be? Has he lived in the north himself? When?

Mcheeeeeeeeeew

Your eyes didn't allow you see North of Nigeria.
ODE!

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by henrydmayor(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Ashleyma77:
it's his real handle.

I dey tell u...#LivingTestimony smiley
Ashleyma77:
it's his real handle.

I dey tell u...#LivingTestimony
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shammah1(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Yes o my dear. I grew up in the north an know what I went through. Our house was burnt down in 2001 and God saved me with my family. They killed one of our tenants though.
pretydiva:
True talk

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ajoshuay(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2015
Yes Datz true, living wit gentile is not Uzi.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shammah1(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
You people should stop misinterpreting Pastor wrongly. The OP that posted this here is ridiculous. That's unfair. Why didnt you post his other tweets that relates to his sermon?

Hypocrisy
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ilo04(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
afuye:
See f
hmmm fear 'north'
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by kelvyn7: 8:04pm On May 08, 2015
then two days later Adeboye will come out to deny this. let's be careful how we propagate stories that MAY not be true
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On May 08, 2015
Has he lived in the north himself?

These people are just very annoying.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 08, 2015
I am presently at this program!! Hiding inside our church bus cos cold wan finish me. embarassed embarassed embarassed
God bless this man for us!
#inChristAlone.

This was just one part of a series of statements. Reading it alone, you may not get the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ajalaolanr(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2015
If this statement is truly credited to baba, then these are my questions and opinion.

Has Baba lived in the north in recent times , I really would have thought if truly it's about spreading the gospel and being like paul, baba should have relocated to Borno state by now.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by omonnakoda: 8:05pm On May 08, 2015
People getting exercised over nothing,if he said you have not eaten egusi soup until you eat his wife's egusi soup what would you say.
Shame that people go to school but do not get educated.
That is a form of communication.The words are not meant to be interpreted as a legal document.Christians have been around and tested long before Nigeria was created and I am sure Adeboye know's that
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Pebcak: 8:06pm On May 08, 2015
add Syria to the list plus Iraq
but as for me I dey my zone jeje aint going to the North even the bible said "fear the North"
tho he said tested so no biggy

looking at it from both side Famous people go thru a lot because every word that pops out of their mouth is been scrutinized to the last
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Alexisu: 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
My question is this, does it mean that those pastors that have not live in the north are not tested?
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by yommyuk: 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
The north is nothing compared to india, russia or china lol
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Confirmer(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2015
And you've not be tested as a muslim until you have lived in the SOUTH-EAST.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On May 08, 2015
slap1:
Don't interpret it literally.
How should it be interpreted?
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by hamilton62(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm
Please understand before you make your opinion, he said "tested christian" and not just any christian... Do you knwo that their are types of christians? Those who seek God when things are bad and those who sincerely seek God and don't mind dying for what the believe about Him even in poverty.
Being tested I understand is being around people who don't buy into your perspective and religious stand thereby you have the challenges of a lot of things every new day with some ridiculing, molestation etc
There's a raw fight which strenghtens your faith if you want to prove the mighty and enormous nature of the sovereign God we serve.
Mind you, I am an anglican and not a redeemer

2 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by bufness(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

You don't have to translate for him. I know what he is saying. Lemme work with your own translation now.... tested abi? SO, THE PASTORS IN THE NORTH HAVE HIGHER MIGHT.
and where did he say dey have higher migher,stop putting ur own abeg
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Ramanto(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
The same way you are not a tested muslim until you have lived in the east

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Hollamydey(f): 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
Guy use ur brain nd stop talkin like a fool....do u knw d number of temptations he had gone tru as a Christain?
teeowl:
Adeboye should go and live in Sambisa forest to test himself.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ijmb102edu(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.