Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (76738 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 7:23am On May 09, 2015
This is a nice piece of crap!

just keep paying for her -aand for yourself too.

If she doesn't cook for you, then cook for her. The lousier you are at cooking, the better for you - so that you can point out to her that amongst other things, you can't do without her -which is the truth!

Always note that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Please don't attempt to drive her crazy angry
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 7:30am On May 09, 2015
MrBasketball:
Plan for another wife, nobody will tell her to adjust. angry
THIS is the BEST ANSWER.

The only WAY to kill a LADY emotionally is for you to CLEAVE to another LADY.. who can do that she FAILED to do.

LADIES hate COMPETITION among themselves.

By doing this, U will visit her in MORTUARY.

Just TRY it and call me later.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 7:39am On May 09, 2015
NobleG1:

You're a f*ool. Did I say women shouldn't provide? Are you not aware that some women are bread winners in their families?

Women are making a break through from the shakles of bondage perpeterunderstand primitive men like you in the society who kept them pamernantely in the kitchen as house maids.

Women are now becoming well educated and appointed as CEOs of big corporations. They're also not scarce in higher offices in govement.

All these women achievements today were possble because of some modern noble men who gave them the same opportunities given to men.

Women are slaves in your world, and you're p*issed they're becoming powerful. Get over it! Civilzation train is leaving you behind.

You are the bigger f*ool because it not you won't be running your mouth like a gutter so fast to call names. Is that part of your brealthrough. Let me tell also that some men also cook at home very well and idiots like you are the ones that kills the ki d gestures of your husbands. I don't know the kind of bondage you are. Becausr you cook means you are in a bondage or whrte you told that cooking means you won't work.

It is lazy women like you that her quick to run their guttet mouth. Yes there are women CEOs and we have thoes that still cook very well for their husbands. Making money has not deprived them of their inner beauty.

Can you even cook except for Indomie, beans with maggi sauce, soup that has sugar.

You are shouting primitive not knowing that you yourself is contemporarily primitive. I*diot mannerless being. Why are you still expecting men to die for you at the war front.If you are serious campaign that NA should recruit women as much as men as combatants and let us see who will turn up. Nonsense calling cooking bondage

It is fu*ctards like you that slaps their husbands because they are richer. Let me remind you in case you have decides to remain daft... In fact I'm pissed off.

Don't quote me o, else amadioha will strike you down. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?
r
Women should stop beating their maids first.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2015
ferdimako:
r
Women should stop beating their maids first.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by cyberBug(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2015
... and sheila asked, "whr did u find such a good man ?", ivy replied "I didn't find him, I made him"
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by olisaokere(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2015
Pls,when doing these,leave your children out of your strategies.you may think your children don't know what you are upto but they do and your wife will definitely beat you at your game.Kids tend to be closer to their mothers.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:
So females reading this will know their hubby's just pretending whenenever he starts. Acvting like this cos he's inmply following what SleekyP told him?

even when you know what he's up to, it still hurt
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

Kids should not be allowed to get married. . . Wtf is this nonsense? Who then is supposed to be the bigger person and initiate problem solving?

What a load of crap!

so ur idea of the problem solving is the physicak beating?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2015
Abbey2sam:

even when you know what he's up to, it still hurt
U think so?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by onoja12: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
Best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her totally best still leave the house for am and less i forget cut out the cash flow and don't eat her food

SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Geenickel(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

Kids should not be allowed to get married. . . Wtf is this nonsense? Who then is supposed to be the bigger person and initiate problem solving?

What a load of crap!
7 crates of origin for u my man.....

dnt worry,I'll pay
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 9:49am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

What a load of crap!
As in eehhh, full load of thrash... is marriage a battle field? Imagine giving me tips on how to inflict pains on the one I love, huuuh??.. Some people even liked the post, smh... Marriage is now a combat. . undecided undecided

God help us...
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by dyabman(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Please no vex for,am just taking thé gospel of [size=16pt]Tohpahz[/size] to every corner... stay bless Bro

How many Fisi and Dasi did you do sef , u berra go and preach the real gospel, a lai ni kan se. grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by daddynasa: 10:17am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

THANK GOD I HAVE NOW GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST smiley.... I AM NOW A NEW MAN grin
mad brother
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by NEROSKY(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2015
Velocitron:

"denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by.....avoidance of direct confrontation"

It simply means, rather than telling someone outright you're angry at them, you're indirectly showing it through your attitude, which is what the OP is advising to do during a conflict.

I don't think it's me that doesn't understand the meaning here.

Then many Girls , rather most women deserve that not all tho. some can nagg till endtime
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by dyabman(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2015
olisaokere:
Pls,when doing these,leave your children out of your strategies.you may think your children don't know what you are upto but they do and your wife will definitely beat you at your game.Kids tend to be closer to their mothers.

If I hear , bros it depends on upbringing , not all kids tend to be closer to their mother.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by bammy777(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2015
holicalpha:
Give her one sweet Bang then leave the house with no notice for like two weeks.

When you come back,if she doesn't treat you like a diamond..

Find me come house with your shotgun.

- Valar Morghulis.
. You will be surpised dat she wud av beeped the gate man , lol and God help u before u find out.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by bammy777(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2015
Kelvin3028:
What if I do all this and she misinterprets it as me not loving her anymore...? Women can think in a really 'silly' ways a times u know (no disrespect to women plsss, cnt find a beta word 2 u)
. Thats why God made dem plenty simply get yourself another one.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Abbey2sam(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:

U think so?

no

i know so
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by bammy777(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2015
ellabooz:

Uncle you can lie oh!
. Ha God bless you oooo. Cuz av being wondering since why one person can't even see d obvious lie , thank God u came.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by xavier047: 11:08am On May 09, 2015
Nna, e di wickeddddddddd!!!!!! grin
Some solid beating you gave her grin grin grin grin
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by vislabraye(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2015
buygala:

shocked...Women bad o. There's a saying that women are like MTN promo. Screw one and get her friend for free.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by petitmonde(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2015
thymedcurry:

You slept with her friends, she cried when she found out and this makes you happy? undecided
The shame is on you Oga angry
and dignity is on the friendS,(not even 1)that slept with their friend's bf?.then again,within 1week! OMG.
Buygala no b player.those girls are just too slutty
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by apogeez(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2015
buygala:

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by ibawon(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2015
buygala:

oh Boy you be Champion oo.Well thats too far for me i prefare total silence
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by chimoskyg(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
Hahahaha
The first one got me laffing
Eat in front of her while you enjoy some luv songs.

Lol
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
That's wen she calls herself to order
Kelvin3028:
What if I do all this and she misinterprets it as me not loving her anymore...? Women can think in a really 'silly' ways a times u know (no disrespect to women plsss, cnt find a beta word 2 u)
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
chimoskyg:
Hahahaha
The first one got me laffing
Eat in front of her while you enjoy some luv songs.

Lol
grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by emmylight4u: 12:45pm On May 09, 2015
This is a big No for me. A man that loves his family wife inclusive will seek peace and pursue it. Malice and snob will not solve problems..... My opinion the best

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2015
Who is the kid that wrote this piece of shit? All these because your wife didn't cook for you? Did you marry a wife or a cook?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 09, 2015
Who is the kid that wrote this piece of shiit? All these because your wife didn't cook for you? Did you marry a wife or a cook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.