Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (76717 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by nd07(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

THANK GOD I HAVE NOW GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST smiley.... I AM NOW A NEW MAN grin

you are yet to repent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by souljaboi51(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2015
Children should not be allowed to spit crap here...oh dear! undecided undecided
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by holicalpha(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2015
bammy777:
. You will be surpised dat she wud av beeped the gate man , lol and God help u before u find out.
. You're not getting the message.... Not Di.ck like yours,that's what I'm trying to say.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 09, 2015
Velocitron:
It's very immature to be passive-aggressive. As a married adult, let your wife know where she went wrong and work towards resolving your problems. Even babies won't act like this.

Some ladies could be difficult... For any reasonable man to consider doing this to a woman he loves or loved, she must have been really disrespectful (disrespect is a huge offence to any guy, infact respecting your man is like saying i love you)... If she has done the worst, instead of touching her, its fair that a guy gives the silent treatment to let her think of what she did, re evaluate the rltp....
Heard of a woman beating, spitting and abuse a man simply cos she has anger issues and the man is gentle... Such a man should be free to do something other than talking...

@Topic, A man has to stay attractive even to the point women outside want him, don't flirt or cheat though, but be at the top of your game at all times so your lady knows, "baby be good cos if we break, i still got it".....Ladies don't know guys want a happy home where we can live in peace....
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Some ladies could be difficult... For any reasonable man to consider doing this to a woman he loves or loved, she must have been really disrespectful (disrespect is a huge offence to any guy, infact respecting your man is like saying i love you)... If she has done the worst, instead of touching her, its fair that a guy gives the silent treatment to let her think of what she did, re evaluate the rltp....
Heard of a woman beating, spitting and abuse a man simply cos she has anger issues and the man is gentle... Such a man should be free to do something other than talking...

@Topic, A man has to stay attractive even to the point women outside want him, don't flirt or cheat though, but be at the top of your game at all times so your lady knows, "baby be good cos if we break, i still got it".....Ladies don't know guys want a happy home where we can live in peace....
cool
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by bammy777(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2015
holicalpha:
. You're not getting the message.... Not Di.ck like yours,that's what I'm trying to say.
. Ok
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 7:59am On May 10, 2015
oluface:
Eeyaaa Kpele .... Its my own Opinion. Its not a must you agree with me. You can always do the opposite if you think am wrong bobo.
wink
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by NobleG1(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2015
Bluffly:

You are the bigger f*ool because it not you won't be running your mouth like a gutter so fast to call names. Is that part of your brealthrough. Let me tell also that some men also cook at home very well and idiots like you are the ones that kills the ki d gestures of your husbands. I don't know the kind of bondage you are. Becausr you cook means you are in a bondage or whrte you told that cooking means you won't work.

It is lazy women like you that her quick to run their guttet mouth. Yes there are women CEOs and we have thoes that still cook very well for their husbands. Making money has not deprived them of their inner beauty.

Can you even cook except for Indomie, beans with maggi sauce, soup that has sugar.

You are shouting primitive not knowing that you yourself is contemporarily primitive. I*diot mannerless being. Why are you still expecting men to die for you at the war front.If you are serious campaign that NA should recruit women as much as men as combatants and let us see who will turn up. Nonsense calling cooking bondage

It is fu*ctards like you that slaps their husbands because they are richer. Let me remind you in case you have decides to remain daft... In fact I'm pissed off.

Don't quote me o, else amadioha will strike you down. angry

It's usually a good idea to be quite while people think you're s*tupid than to speak and remove all doubts of your s*tupidity. You've obviously proved you're an im*becile who totally lacks common sense or education.

For you to even think I was a woman still proves how primitive and inept you're because you thought a man can't possibly be talking about releasing women from the bondage in your prehitoric and bigoted world.

I'm a man. A real modern man for that matter. A man who believes in equal opportunity and respect for every human being, irrespective of one's sexual orientation. I'm a man who believes marraige is a partnership, where the man and woman are equal. I'm a man who believes women shouldn't be underestimated. I'm a man who believes woman shouldn't be treated like a slave or property but with utmost respect. I'm a modern man who believes in equal right for all.

I hope for a world where unintelligent, bigoted primitive sexists like you don't exist. Crawl back to your cave. Shame on you d*umb a*shole! As I stated in my previous post, the train of civilization is leaving your dumb a*ss behind.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 3:29pm On May 10, 2015
NobleG1:

It's usually a good idea to be quite while people think you're s*speak and remove all doubts of your s*tupidity. You've obviously proved you're an slowpoke who totally lacks common sense or education.

For you to even think I was a woman still proves how primitive and inept you're because you thought a man can't possibly be talking about releasing women from the bondage in your prehitoric and bigoted world.

I'm a man. A real modern man for that matter. A man who believes in equal opportunity and respect for every human being, irrespective of one's sexual orientation. I'm a man who believes marraige is a partnership, where the man and woman are equal. I'm a man who believes women shouldn't underestimated. I'm a man who believes woman shouldn't be treated like a slave or property but with utmost respect. I'm a moden man who believes in equal right for all.

I hope for a world where unintelligent, bigoted primitive sexists like you don't exist. Crawl back to your cave. Shame on you d*umb a*shole! As I stated in my previous post, the train of civilization is leaving your dumb a*ss behind.

So you now have the courage to show your sex. I'm sure you the two sex organs
Can you now see that you are a dunce and an irrecoverable one. Congratulations for knowing that marriage is partnership as if I told you I don't. If you are not a slaveminded person, you won't say cooking is bondage. If you truly know what partnership means your ass* is meant to tell you that every party to it has his/her own core duties. If you are not stupid you won't be changing topic to equal rights. You are even talking of underestimation. Can you see how scattered your life is? That us if your thinking aparus can see as well.
I can see how pathetic you life has been. A bigot* claiming he is civilized when he easily call people names for airing their opinion, civilized indeed. I am certain that you are married to a woman who is perfect in cookin indomie and not real food.

I wonder what your mendula oblanganta does when you can not easily comprehend and stage an on point argument but just to call names. You have definately transcend into a talkative that is if you have ever been a man.

If you think and understand with your brain you won't have attacked the OP that can't he cook. Cooking was not the issue but he said he won't eat her food but get other means as the case maybe all for you to start ranting like a loose dog.
Let me tell you, you are meant to be a Zulu that thinks with their anus*. A Buffon of the highest order is what you are. You do not even know the meaning of civilization and you are shouting. Let me ask you primitive thinking apparatus if it does knows the meaning of modern. You are ranting I'm a modern man not knowing that cluelessness was your bid. Idiot
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by kinibigdeal(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2015
netizenbuzz:
Who is the kid that wrote this piece of shiit? All these because your wife didn't cook for you? Did you marry a wife or a cook?

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
netizenbuzz:
Who is the kid that wrote this piece of shiit? All these because your wife didn't cook for you? Did you marry a wife or a cook?
grin grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by NobleG1(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
Bluffly:

So you now have the courage to show your sex. I'm sure you the two sex organs
Can you now see that you are a dunce and an irrecoverable one. Congratulations for knowing that marriage is partnership as if I told you I don't. If you are not a slaveminded person, you won't say cooking is bondage. If you truly know what partnership means your ass* is meant to tell you that every party to it has his/her own core duties. If you are not stupid you won't be changing topic to equal rights. You are even talking of underestimation. Can you see how scattered your life is? That us if your thinking aparus can see as well.
I can see how pathetic you life has been. A bigot* claiming he is civilized when he easily call people names for airing their opinion, civilized indeed. I am certain that you are married to a woman who is perfect in cookin indomie and not real food.

I wonder what your mendula oblanganta does when you can not easily comprehend and stage an on point argument but just to call names. You have definately transcend into a talkative that is if you have ever been a man.

If you think and understand with your brain you won't have attacked the OP that can't he cook. Cooking was not the issue but he said he won't eat her food but get other means as the case maybe all for you to start ranting like a loose dog.
Let me tell you, you are meant to be a Zulu that thinks with their anus*. A Buffon of the highest order is what you are. You do not even know the meaning of civilization and you are shouting. Let me ask you primitive thinking apparatus if it does knows the meaning of modern. You are ranting I'm a modern man not knowing that cluelessness was your bid. Idiot

You're incoherent and uneducated. You are all over the place and can't make a single point and stick to it. I'm not surprised because you're a f*ucking Neanderthal!

Women are progressing nowadays because bigoted as*sholes like you are becoming more and more obselete in a fast changing world. And you're so pissed about it.

More power to women! They've gone through hell in the hands of monsters. They've been beaten, raped, humiliated, enslaved and subjected to worst inhumane treatment by id*iots like you!

Repent and join the civilization train or go back to the miserable cave you came from. We don't want fascist and backward as*sholes in our society. P*iss out!
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by phintohlar(f): 9:38am On May 11, 2015
Viciyus:

No wonder you hate guy with hair on his chest

You were beard beard dey your mouth undecided

Possibility say you get hair for your chest self,

You can't have two captain on one ship
mtchewww 4 ur nind now u sabi talk abi
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by phintohlar(f): 9:39am On May 11, 2015
Viciyus:

No wonder you hate guy with hair on his chest

You were beard beard dey your mouth undecided

Possibility say you get hair for your chest self,

You can't have two captain on one ship
mtchewww 4 ur mind now u sabi talk abi
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 3:37pm On May 11, 2015
NobleG1:

You're incoherent and uneducated. You are all over the place and can't make a single point and stick to it. I'm not surprised because you're a f*ucking Neanderthal!

Women are progressing nowadays because bigoted as*sholes like you are becoming more and more obselete in a fast changing world. And you're so pissed about it.

More power to women! They've gone through hell in the hands of monsters. They've been beaten, raped, humiliated, enslaved and subjected to worst inhumane treatment by id*iots like you!

Repent and join the civilization train or go back to the miserable cave you came from. We don't want fascist and backward as*sholes in our society. P*iss out!
Brother I'm so sorry for your misfortune and mental illness. Kindly visit a psychiatrist because I see that you do not get it. You are just fixed to ranting. It is obvious that you came from an abused home which has made you demented. Sorry again for the vaccum horrible incidences has created in your life.
The issue at hand was cooking and you turned it into a tsunami because you are not coherent.
For your info my wife is a career person and she has the whole support from me. Idiots like you make everything in your like look like a rock to crack.
I do not blame you, I am the one that allowed you insanity to manifest. Unfortunately I can not help, you just have to meet with your doctor.
Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeee. Ass*hole
Go and die Buffon.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by boolet: 4:02pm On May 12, 2015
Never for a woman who's got a confidant.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Somethingodd(f): 12:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Why waste your precious time doing all these things when you could just ignore her?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Go for penile enlargement grin cheesy and wear revealing short around the sitting room and purposely show your crotch bulge. That would be tempting during evenings. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Go for penile enlargement grin cheesy and wear revealing short around the sitting room and purposely show your crotch bulge. That would be tempting during evenings. cool cool cool cool cool
cheesy
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by tinaje: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
as in am this hot tempered and i got a nice girlfriend...on a ser. note i cant control mi anger towerds her...
wheneva i get mad.... i beat her up...
and weneva i apologise she forgives

i rili nid a help fellas..
i wana get rid of this anger towerds mi bae
sad am sucked up undecided
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by tinaje: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
yeah sure...
buh i beat mi girl.friend...
i dont unders... myself cos...am this hot tempered..
wana get rid of it..i mean mi anger towerds her. undecided

even the way i talk to her weneva i mad..
gosh is sumfin else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
shocked
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Thazard(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2020
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

THANK GOD I HAVE NOW GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST smiley.... I AM NOW A NEW MAN grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.