Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (76742 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 2:02am On May 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
It is either you beat her (a dirty slap is enough) or resolve the conflict. This list is not manly at all, it should be reserved for women.

You really need some beating.. just shut your hole called a mouth and cross your fingers used to type that load of crap called a comment.

Why should you beat your wife? Is she your maid? Or your daughter? Or your slave? Can you beat your fellow man because he wronged you? NO! But you can.. to your wife because she is a female. . You are so disgusting

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by NEROSKY(m): 2:31am On May 09, 2015
Velocitron:
It's very immature to be passive-aggressive. As a married adult, let your wife know where she went wrong and work towards resolving your problems. Even babies won't act like this.

You used the word "Passive Agressive" but refused to understand the meaning, if you're a girl, u never jam character
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by NobleG1(m): 2:50am On May 09, 2015
Bluffly:
The same way women insult their husbands when they can't provide in time or are experiencing financial crunch. Must he provide all the time. So we are all a*ssholes. This makes you clinically sick too when you expect your man to buy you nails

You're a f*ool. Did I say women shouldn't provide? Are you not aware that some women are bread winners in their families?

Women are making a break through from the shakles of bondage perpeterated by primitive men like you in the society who kept them pamernantely in the kitchen as house maids.

Women are now becoming well educated and appointed as CEOs of big corporations. They're also not scarce in higher offices in govement.

All these women's achievements today were possble because of some modern noble men who gave them the same opportunities given to men.

Women are slaves in your world, and you're p*issed they're becoming powerful. Get over it! Civilzation train is leaving you behind.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SuperSuave(m): 3:07am On May 09, 2015
this thread is somehow childish. Silence is the best answer for them
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 3:19am On May 09, 2015
oluface:
* Make Sure you keep to your responsibilities as the head of the Family.

* Silence, As in you should only talk when you think its necessary to talk. E.g When she ask you that What time are you going out tomorrow, Just go straight to the Answer (7 A.M) and nothing more.

* Try to Look More Sexier than before, with this, she will feel insecure especially if you are a good looking guy.

* I don't support food wastage but at time you will to give her money , make her go through a lot of stress while cooking then ignore the food completely or give out to someone who needs it

* Talk to her in a harsh manner but don't be rude by calling her name.

* Don't look into her Eyes when you are talking to her as in give her less attention.
Seun Osewa there should be unlike buttons so as to show my disapproval for these points without having to quote the poster.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Maser: 3:25am On May 09, 2015
People who have never been in marriage all claiming to be marriage expert these days. I hail una o!

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 3:36am On May 09, 2015
NEROSKY:

You used the word "Passive Agressive" but refused to understand the meaning, if you're a girl, u never jam character

"denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by.....avoidance of direct confrontation"

It simply means, rather than telling someone outright you're angry at them, you're indirectly showing it through your attitude, which is what the OP is advising to do during a conflict.

I don't think it's me that doesn't understand the meaning here.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 4:06am On May 09, 2015
It's actually not right to hit any woman - wife, gf, mother or sister, beating them can be akin to using a weapon on anyone. I got to know this when i once beat my sister (that girl can be so annoying) although i had done that a couple of times before but i had to vow that day never to hit any lady again when i saw a large protrusion on her forehead. I was so emotional, i ran to her and begged for forgiveness. Moreover, where did i learn that anomaly from? I never saw my dad hit my mum when he was still alive. Perhaps, it was ignorance.

As the OP said, there are many ways to beat a woman. Although i am not married. But i learnt it using my mum as a case study. When she annoys me, i quietly find an excuse to go a friend's place and wouldn't come back till 8pm that day. She would want to roast me alive when i came back. This time, for leaving her, and subtly, we settle our differences while i order drinks for everyone at home. It works. Women seek attention. It pains them when you deny that to them. For the record, Some of them like being beaten. I advice all men to have self control and learn to cook. This are the two weapons that will definitely be useful. When your wife gets heady, give her space and let her feel your absense but beware of overdoing it. Although it doesn't work for every woman but the efficacy is high.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Rhemmymatician(m): 4:07am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:
Moral: It is absolutely not right to hit your GF/Wifey, a relationship that is not built on respect will never last. No matter how she makes you feel u shouldnt raise ur hand on her.

SleekyP
With all due respect when have you been to this point and then used this your advice and everything became better?
Marriage/women is/are not black and white. Did you consider when the woman is actually a trouble maker? Example when you cook by yourself and put on your romantic songs, she comes and pour the food away and smash your phone on the ground?
Point is, men don't just wake up and choose to be beat their wife/gf, sometimes the wife/gf frustrates and sometimes, believe it or not, force the men to resort to beating.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bollinger(m): 4:42am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence .... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

THANK GOD I HAVE NOW GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST smiley.... I AM NOW A NEW MAN grin

The bolded alone will solve a thousand problems. She'll be going crazy wondering "has he found someone else?"
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by dyabman(m): 5:16am On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
For that food side, me a i can cook oo..[size=25pt]Tutorial on how to mould a Queen.step by step

Thé characteristics We need :-

T olerance

O upstanding

H onesty

P atience

A ttractiveness

H umility

Z ea
l[/size]

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

shey ori e pe sha , o kan doti gbogbo thread ni angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by korexdodo(m): 5:18am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?
Op, next time don't join wife with girlfriend, when posting such, cos they are very different! Believe me,im talking from a married man's perspective.
This your post should be for girlfriends only.
You don't solve issues with your wife by the silent treatment or keeping malice.
Na your marriage dey end be that o!.
Don't ever give time for issues to take root in your home, if you are married.
Settle it immediately, now,now. Even if you have to fight to settle it, it's allowed. Pastor sef dey fight him wife sometimes.
Cos unlike a GF, where you can easily get another, e no be same with wife o.
E.g if your wife start keeping late nights without your permission or knowledge, u go give am silent treatment?
Guy, quarel am the very first time she try am, so e no go repeat o,or else....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by fyneboi79(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

Kids should not be allowed to get married. . . Wtf is this nonsense? Who then is supposed to be the bigger person and initiate problem solving?

What a load of crap!
Verily I say unto you my brethren here on Nairaland,"listen attentively to a f00l when he speaks,that way you will learn how not to be one"

That's exactly why I read Blacketts posts grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by fyneboi79(m): 5:41am On May 09, 2015
korexdodo:

Op, next time don't join wife with girlfriend, when posting such, cos they are very different! Believe me,im talking from a married man's perspective.
This your post should be for girlfriends only.
You don't solve issues with your wife by the silent treatment or keeping malice.
Na your marriage dey end be that o!.
Don't ever give time for issues to take root in your home, if you are married.
Settle it immediately, now,now. Even if you have to fight to settle it, it's allowed. Pastor sef dey fight him wife sometimes.
Cos unlike a GF, where you can easily get another, e no be same with wife o.
E.g if your wife start keeping late nights without your permission or knowledge, u go give am silent treatment?
Guy, quarel am the very first time she try am, so e no go repeat o,or else....
Verily I say unto you my brethren here on Nairaland," Listen to the advice of the wise and follow the counsel of the knowledgeable,that way you will learn wisdom and knowledge".
*dat is why I read Korexdodos posts cheesy*
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by EugeneGee4(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

thank God for ur life....
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by XRAY21(m): 6:15am On May 09, 2015
shedrack222:
Ok

Beyonce’s fans drag Serbian popstar so much, she begs them to stop

[url]proudlyweb.com/beyonces-fans-drag-serbian-popstar-so-much-she-begs-them-to-stop[/url]
find a better way to drag people to your blog.
But the blog make sense
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 6:24am On May 09, 2015
Lushcream:
Seun Osewa there should be unlike buttons so as to show my disapproval for these points without having to quote the poster.
Eeyaaa Kpele .... Its my own Opinion. Its not a must you agree with me. You can always do the opposite if you think am wrong bobo.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Lightening: 6:26am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

Kids should not be allowed to get married. . . Wtf is this nonsense? Who then is supposed to be the bigger person and initiate problem solving?

What a load of crap!

See confusion o. Women world over are fighting for equality and they are winning. Who will now "act" the bigger person as you suggested?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by precisionindepth: 6:29am On May 09, 2015
thymedcurry:

You slept with her friends, she cried when she found out and this makes you happy? undecided
The shame is on you Oga angry
imagine...he slept with her friends and she's crying, she must b really silly and stupid! smh for some men.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Pinocchioo(f): 6:29am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

no b only new man, na fresh man
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Pinocchioo(f): 6:36am On May 09, 2015
radiokilla:
It's actually not right to hit any woman - wife, gf, mother or sister, beating them can be akin to using a weapon on anyone. I got to know this when i once beat my sister (that girl can be so annoying) although i had done that a couple of times before but i had to vow that day never to hit any lady again when i saw a large protrusion on her forehead. I was so emotional, i ran to her and begged for forgiveness. Moreover, where did i learn that anomaly from? I never saw my dad hit my mum when he was still alive. Perhaps, it was ignorance.

As the OP said, there are many ways to beat a woman. Although i am not married. But i learnt it using my mum as a case study. When she annoys me, i quietly find an excuse to go a friend's place and wouldn't come back till 8pm that day. She would want to roast me alive when i came back. This time, for leaving her, and subtly, we settle our differences while i order drinks for everyone at home. It works. Women seek attention. It pains them when you deny that to them. For the record, Some of them like being beaten. I advice all men to have self control and learn to cook. This are the two weapons that will definitely be useful. When your wife gets heady, give her space and let her feel your absense but beware of overdoing it. Although it doesn't work for every woman but the efficacy is high.
u just mada my day wink
radiokilla:

u just mada my day
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Matttthew(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?
Bunchs of Crap n Thrash

Methinks..... Giving silence to her or not eating her food..... Don't sleep on same bed..... Not talking with her n so on.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 09, 2015
buygala:

lies
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by timilehing(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2015
Just two things are enough; 1. Don't sleep with her 2. Don't eat her food
If she's that bad, don't come home early & sleep immediately you enter
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by tchigofigo(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2015
tchidi:
undecided undecided
land 4 sale?
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Johneyhaz: 6:50am On May 09, 2015
dyabman:

shey ori e pe sha , o kan doti gbogbo thread ni angry
Please no vex for,am just taking thé gospel of [size=16pt]Tohpahz[/size] to every corner... stay bless Bro

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by viktor01(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2015
Mehn. I stil believe that nothing does the magic like the beating. Try it ones and that's all.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by unite4real: 7:12am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:
So females reading this will know their hubby's just pretending whenenever he starts. Acvting like this cos he's inmply following what SleekyP told him?

What about the majority not reading this. Those are the ones the plot will work well on.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by freecocoa(f): 7:15am On May 09, 2015
NobleG1:
Why must she be cooking for you everytime? Why don't you also cook for her? Does she not also deserve to be attended to? Is she your partner in the marraige or your housemaid?

What the f*uck is wrong some st*upid Nigerian men?!! Are we in 1815 or 2015? When are you I*diots gonna discard this pathetic and inhumane tradition of treating women like slaves and second-class humans?! Most Nigerian men are so primitive they behave like clinically insane animals that lost their way to their jungle.

If you're not ready to cook for your woman the same way she cooks for you, then you've no f*ucking business being in a relationship! You should go hug a f*ucking tree, a*ssholes!
You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by akinboyepelumi9: 7:19am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:
Moral: It is absolutely not right to hit your GF/Wifey, a relationship that is not built on respect will never last. No matter how she makes you feel u shouldnt raise ur hand on her.

SleekyP
I am sure you didn't read what's up there! Scroll up, read then come back to modify what you have here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.