Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (76737 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by jumper524(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
begin make plans 4 second wife make we see if she no go adjust
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by phintohlar(f): 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
Shoro niyen Just cum & try it with me nah,I even disagree with dat num 3 cos I hate any guy with hair on his chest..
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

THANK GOD I HAVE NOW GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST smiley.... I AM NOW A NEW MAN grin
a U Ofia
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by An2elect2(f): 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
nigerian men. smh
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=33556017][/quote]
cool
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
All this things you write dey very very very uncivilized,

I swear the very best tin to do na to beat the hell out of her body, she go rely rely love you the more

3 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:55pm On May 08, 2015
Viciyus:
All this things you write dey very very very uncivilized,

I swear the very best tin to do na to beat the hell out of her body, she go rely rely love you the more

grin grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 08, 2015
phintohlar:
Shoro niyen Just cum & try it with me nah,I even disagree with dat num 3 cos I hate any guy with hair on his chest..

No wonder you hate guy with hair on his chest

You were beard beard dey your mouth undecided

Possibility say you get hair for your chest self,

You can't have two captain on one ship

3 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by BobUg28(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
Av vowed never to raise my hand on any woman to talk of the one I cherish so much.
This has been my promise(personal decision) for decades now and I pledge to uphold it by the grace of God.

But sometimes ladies can be funny.
Why on earth we they always like pulling our leggs?

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:

grin grin

My brother make I no lie,

I don see were man dey beat he girlfriend like mad, but to my surprise the girl go dey cry say he still love the man.

The next day the man go do thesame tin, the mumu girl no go run for her life, she go still come back again say she love the man,

I dey see this tin dey happen many many times,

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 09, 2015
It's very immature to be passive-aggressive. As a married adult, let your wife know where she went wrong and work towards resolving your problems. Even babies won't act like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by NobleG1(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2015
Why must she be cooking for you everytime? Why don't you also cook for her? Does she not also deserve to be attended to? Is she your partner in the marraige or your housemaid?

What the f*uck is wrong some st*upid Nigerian men?!! Are we in 1815 or 2015? When are you I*diots gonna discard this pathetic and inhumane tradition of treating women like slaves and second-class humans?! Most Nigerian men are so primitive they behave like clinically insane animals that lost their way to their jungle.

If you're not ready to cook for your woman the same way she cooks for you, then you've no f*ucking business being in a relationship! You should go hug a f*ucking tree, a*ssholes!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2015
phintohlar:
angry
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by AsanwaKC(f): 12:20am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on l angryowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

see u'r life..if Na me be ur babe..na u'r papa I go do tongue
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by richard870(m): 12:24am On May 09, 2015
@Op,your post sucks!!!.... pity those who are gonna practice No.5
Smh 4 ur Mr 'Op'
undecided
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 12:31am On May 09, 2015
works only sometimes...
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 12:33am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

Kids should not be allowed to get married. . . Wtf is this nonsense? Who then is supposed to be the bigger person and initiate problem solving?

What a load of crap!
Yes kids should not be aloud. A wife should learn to stop being uneccessarilly silly and making herself centre of attention. Also they should learn that talking is different from communication. You can communicate without talking but you can talk and not communicate thereby causing confusion.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 12:34am On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
For that food side, me a i can cook oo..[size=25pt]Tutorial on how to mould a Queen.step by step

Thé characteristics We need :-

T olerance

O upstanding

H onesty

P atience

A ttractiveness

H umility

Z ea
l[/size]

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz
This is good but unfortunately it has been abused. This is not just for making a queen but a king also. There is no maga.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Emodeee: 12:38am On May 09, 2015
Do u knw d original song to dis beat?http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511204.

Yeah, I jumped on the beat bt I want to know the original song to d beat.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by criuze(m): 12:38am On May 09, 2015
This is joblessness. Absolutely.

you want to carry cup because you can make your woman cry
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 12:40am On May 09, 2015
NobleG1:
Why must she be cooking for you everytime? Why don't you also cook for her? Does she not also deserve to be attended to? Is she your partner in the marraige or your housemaid?

What the f*uck is wrong some st*upid Nigerian men?!! Are we in 1815 or 2015? When are you I*diots gonna discard this pathetic and inhumane tradition of treating women like slaves and second-class humans?! Most Nigerian men are so primitive they behave like clinically insane animals that lost their way to their jungle.

If you're not ready to cook for your woman the same way she cooks for you, then you've no f*ucking business being in a relationship! You should go hug a f*ucking tree, a*ssholes!
The same way women insult their husbands when they can't provide in time or are experiencing financial crunch. Must he provide all the time. So we are all a*ssholes.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 12:41am On May 09, 2015
NobleG1:

The same way women insult their husbands when they can't provide in time or are experiencing financial crunch. Must he provide all the time. So we are all a*ssholes. This makes you clinically sick too when you expect your man to buy you nails
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by deebrain(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2015
buygala:

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

Amen.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Bluffly: 12:50am On May 09, 2015
The same way women insult their husbands when they can't provide in time or are experiencing financial crunch. Must he provide all the time. So we are all a*ssholes. This makes you clinically sick too when you expect your man to buy you nails
NobleG1:

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Misogynist2014(m): 12:54am On May 09, 2015
It is either you beat her (a dirty slap is enough) or resolve the conflict. This list is not manly at all, it should be reserved for women.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 1:12am On May 09, 2015
SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?
Nonsense! She is going to retaliate. I trust women it is in their gene. grin grin grin
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by sonofspada(m): 1:57am On May 09, 2015
Were is the goat we usually like for no reason? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 09, 2015
Blackett:
Childish.

Kids should not be allowed to get married. . . Wtf is this nonsense? Who then is supposed to be the bigger person and initiate problem solving?

What a load of crap!

Shut up! Hold your Crap! A man who beats his wife physically is worse than an Infidel and is of no worth to manhood.

So just hold your damn! You are the one being childish by your lame comment. There are fun ways of resolving issues in married homes.. it can be a Game.. and you will have the issue resolved in style. Not going physical. Silly of you
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by mystiqueem(f): 2:00am On May 09, 2015
#IHaveSaidMyPiece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.