Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62137 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ellashow: 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
herringbone:
Anytime biafra is mentioned peoples mind race to war,self determination is not a crime..those fanning the ambers of war are those who cant deal with it..biafra is here.

I support them, as long as they go through it with peace. Nobody can force Ibos to be part of one Nigeria...

We should support them to go peacefully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.

sincere4u:
please stop the ranting Coputa or whatever you call yourself, you are just writing based on your individualistic views,wishes and greed. Go and tell the leaders of south south what you think and get them educate you. Who and who formed the new movement called LNC and what led to it's formation?. Abeg stop making yourself sound so stupid and greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ijaya123: 1:10pm On May 14, 2015
Give them Biafra the same people will not stay but to go and live elsewhere. How long can Biafra survive before they will break away again. They never contented.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Amyceilyn(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
I see people of other tribes and ethnic background insulting igbos n biafrians, it took Nigeria time n patience to free itself from british colonization,whatever time it will take we are willing to wait,even if we die we will die knowing dat in due course Biafra wil be Ours...Bleep haters

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 14, 2015
hensben:
Where were they during GEJ's tenure, it was the perfect time to have Biafra. If they are really serious considering GEJ is a weakling, woman wrapper, clueless and negligence.
#greedy fvkkers.
heysh!! Enyiaa! No insult my Presido oh! As for bbiafra cult group, they are only peparing to die cos till the end of days, there will be nothing like that in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 14, 2015
oluwalfa:

Biafra is still here giving you sleepless nights.
who are you? why d oluwa in ur id? give urself igbo name instead
igbo boy dat has turn yoruba still hating on yorubas Eranko lasan lasan.
all d stupidity u r showing on nairaland threads can u display it in Yorubaland wia u live. if they will not give u and ur family jungle justice. Omo-ale

quote me Sanpona will kill u inside Lagoon

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ellashow: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
Popshugz:
I think this Radio biafra is hitting it real gud. I mean my parents can't stop talking bout it. I know the guy broadcasts from the Uk, London precisely. I ve called him on skype some few times. The Director himself. Very Smart and intelligent dude.

Smart and intelligent you say? He's in a better country with his family being protected while inciting war in Nigeria where you and your family lives.

If he's so fully committed to this biafra struggle, let him along with his family relocates back to Nigeria to continue the face off with Nigeria.
Instead of them to call all their elder state men and dialogue with the government, they wants to go about it with war.
Nigeria should give them biafra and let's move on.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by xmich(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
fineguy11:
when the chips are down,,,we will knw who is who.....the bigest mistake u'll make is to think we south south will fight for a biafra therefore becomming a miniority in the wack country....1967 comes to mind.....i;ll gladly be fighting on the nigerian side than fight for biafra,,along with thousands of comrade frm the south south currently in the nigeria army....deal with it..

Sorry to say,am a south southerner

you fight for Nigeria,I fight for Biafra that is a balance equation but am sorry you are a very big loser this time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by justhelp(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2015
I love this move its another welcome development to hav a peaceful Nigeria, I want them to go as soon as posible, I will be waiting for them at Nigeria embassy to refuse them visa to come back to lagos, but when next we deport u from lagos pls Don't complain or feel bad we are only assisting u.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Yet one yoruba man starved your entire lineage why the black scorpion make Christmas for the wild animals in the creeks.
The same yoruba man dat was released from prison in Biafra after promising he would form odua republic too,he later betrayed to join d Nigerian sides,y are u yorubas judas of d South because of ur slave masters?Who later made him take Rat poison?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by 9jatatafo(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2015
I am loving this!!!! Let this false marriage called Nigeria be dissolved. It is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by KevinDein: 1:25pm On May 14, 2015
remember007:
why do I feel that great Nigeria is afraid of Almighty BIAFRA? anyway, proudly party IGBO
you guys can lie to your selves. I've gone through this thread and I can't see anyone being scared of Biafra. as a matter of fact all I see are some Niger deltans telling you ibos they don't wanna be with you. in truth, no one wanna be with you. honestly things haven't been rosy for the guys in Niger Delta I agree. but anyone who thinks they will get a better deal in Biafra is only deluded. let's face it, you ibos are by far greedier than all the tribes in Nigeria put together. the only reason y'all want that Biafra is just so you could have the whole oil for your selves.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 1:25pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Point of correction,niger Delta is not biafra.Biafra is an Igbo struggle,why the insult on Okonjo wayo,sorry lweala, she has the same blood with you.
what is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.

I've asked the same question multiple times on this forum, Who the f2k made yoruba anioma speakers? When and what time did we appoint una our voice? Can you illiterates STOP speaking for us? Can you people for damn once keep Anioma out your f2king mouths and STOP SPEAKING FOR US? It's getting extremely irritating constantly seeing you devilish people opening that una nonsense mouth trying to cause division between Anioma and SE. You are not our voice, if you are not one of us, then STFU and stop dragging us into that una disgusting mouths. angry angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
Someone please explain to me why their map includes delta state, we don't wanna join them, someone tell me say we de with Nigeria, we don't want their stupid country...

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2015
KevinDein:
you guys sha can lie to your selves. I've gone true this thread and I can't see anyone being scared of Biafra. as a matter of fact all I see are some Niger deltans telling you ibos they don't wanna be with you. in truth, no one wanna be with you. honestly things haven't been rosy for the guys in Niger Delta I agree. but anyone who thinks they will get a better deal in Biafra is only deluded. let's face it, you ibos are by far greedier than all the tribes in Nigeria put together. the only reason y'all want that Biafra is just so you could have the whole oil for your selves.
& who died & made you our spokesman?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by arinze151: 1:27pm On May 14, 2015
the zoo never seen anything yet. Remember on 30th of this month we are going to match at Aba.... My lovely nation U S B.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by nasoeb: 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
I have been very happy for the actualization of biafra, i always wish for it because i realy like the igbos more than any other tribe in Nigeria. but the honest truth is that most times you just cant help but hate greedy nature of the average igbo, reason why the Nigerian state is so sceptical about them. they believe everything belongs to them. ikwerre detaste been called igbos yet the igbos would always lay claim to an entire clan. they even say Bonny Island and Opobo Town, two ibani clan of the ijaw tribe belong to the igbos. you dont have to blackmail the ss to join you in your struggle. If you so desire the (ikwerres etches, asaba, and aniomas) igbos like you people claim, then no worries you can cut "them" off as etches and ikwerres are border towns btw the ss and se, so take them they realy dont mind.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by KevinDein: 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

& who died & made you our spokesman?
I'm free to air my opinion.... truth hurts I guess...ouch
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by hensben(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2015
Amyceilyn:
I see people of other tribes and ethnic background insulting igbos n biafrians, it took Nigeria time n patience to free itself from british colonization,whatever time it will take we are willing to wait,even if we die we will die knowing dat in due course Biafra wil be Ours...Bleep haters
Wetin dey pain me pass if the war start now them nor go give you gun to go war rather your male siblings.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The same yoruba man dat was released from prison in Biafra after promising he would form odua republic too,he later betrayed to join d Nigerian sides,y are u yorubas judas of d South because of ur slave masters?Who later made him take Rat poison?
Yorubas are smart, they don't die like chickens, they are tactical rather than chest beaters. The truth is you can't even get your biafra without them. Deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by sigain: 1:30pm On May 14, 2015
u are correct, her father is even a king in Umu Obi Obahai royal family and a professor
frainc:
don't mind those mofos
Okonjo-Iweala is from Ogwashi-Uku (my mother's town) and Ogwashi-Uku speaks no other language than IGBO

Abeg leave dem jare
Dem go just dey comment without research
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by abnsugbe: 1:30pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
...CLOSE WHICH STATIONS??..UR FATHER..FOOLS....ALL HAIL BIAFARA...WE MUST GET OUR FREEDOM

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2015
fineguy11:
its either an independent akwaibom or nigeria nothing like biafra...i dont give a damm abt those 5 landlocked entities,,,as long as u dont draft my state into biafra,,otherwise,,i will gladly be fighting on the nigerian side....i have just a year before i become a nigerian soldier anyway,,i care less what cowards like u hiding behind a china phone say on nairaland......
If you like, join the american Amy you are still a nobody!!! Do you knw how big the SS is? Then, who are you to tell them which road to take? Infact, time shall tell.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
arinze151:
the zoo never seen anything yet. Remember on 30th of this month we are going to match at Aba.... My lovely nation U S B.
Please delay it till after buhari enter, u go hear wain.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by abnsugbe: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
This is looking serious grin
..YES MY BROTHER..RADIO BAIFARA IS ALL OVER THE WHOLE WORLD...WE OPERATE FROM THE SATELITE DATS WHY EVEN PEOPLE FROM UK,US CALL..TRY AND LISTEN AND SEE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by stan4guy6(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
nkem123:

hw can NBC close a radio station that is nt operating on Nigeria soil?
ask the fool o
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by ZUBY77(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
All ends on may 29.

Apparently you think the dictator Buhari of 1984 is still the president.

Radio stations can be operated from anywhere and the moment Buhari concentrates on the Biafra Radio, he will receive the bashing of his life on the Internet.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by abnsugbe: 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
All ends on may 29.
MAY CHUKWU ABIAMA BLESS U....LAND OF THE RISING SUN
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Blizzy9ja: 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
This marriage called Nigeria is a big scam... Nigerian always tremble at d mention of d name Biafra, we need a referandum, go and manage ur farms and let us manage our oil... How come about 90% of the oil blocks in the Niger Delta are managed by northerners?... We cannot continue in this deceit and slavery called one Nigeria... I commend the owners and operators of Radio Biafra and I believe it will happen one day.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by KevinDein: 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:
Someone please explain to me why their map includes delta state, we don't wanna join them, someone tell me say we de with Nigeria, we don't want their stupid country...
I feel your pain bro. I can just imagine being a minority in Biafra.... unthinkable

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Be afraid, oh ye sons of men from the west;
The wise men from the East are determined undecided

WHICH OIL DOES BIAFRA HAVE? LOOOL!! Until all igbos leave the west, North and South south and go back to their villages in the southeast (which is not possible) nobody would take their Biafra movement serious!! Those imbeciles at Radio Biafra can keep making empty noises....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.