Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... (25305 Views)

Court Acquits Orubebe Over N1.97bn Contract Scam / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / The Real Meaning Of "ORUBEBE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by durosegun(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
I always have admiration for your comments.
Mynd44:

1) The population of the North...do you doubt it? Why?

2) What have your senators....not PDP senators ooo but those representing you done? I remember Abike Dabiri is always in consultation with her constituency same goes for Remi Tinubu and GOS. Why not call your senators to order? Have they sponsored a bill that was voted out? If yes, which bill?

3)The north has more senators? Define North. Who are the people residing in the so-called North? Less put you to a test and see how much you know.

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by kay29000(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Usually bullsh.it, you should make Jonathan ezi ndibo of your land if you so much need him.

Jega was from anambra when he announced Jonathan winner in 2011.

Don't mind him o!
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by morereb10: 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
What people failed to understand is that the ibos and southeast or south whatever will always and continue to be marginalized until they stand up as one.

For God sakes, they were conqurerd. As long as u fought a war and lost, u will continue to be a slave to your master. QED

3 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Mynd44: 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

you keep on saying that jonathan is a failure, can you prove it? If not because of boko haram, jonathan would have been the best president in nigeria even though jonathan is still the best., obasanjo and atiku stole trillions of money, did jonathan arrest them? You need an empirical evidence to prove that jonathan is a failure before you start assuming the impossible.
This is nice...Discuss GEJ's successes in these sectors
Electricity
Security
Foreign policy
Education
Agriculture
Health
Security
Economy
Infrastructure.

Answer with the fear of God

3 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Even PDP northern governors forum instructed all their representatives at confab to protect the interests of the North not Nigeria...so how can PDP senators from north do otherwise...it's unfortunate that you see it as fight by only SE/SS against the system...SW will soon cry when the reality of this scheme dawn on you
You're the one bringing the South East into. Did the PDP governors in the south tell their representatives in the confab to work for the interest of the north?
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
I hardly express emotions over matters of politics, mainly because emotions can blackmail and are absolutely unreliable.

However, I must here admit this message has evoked such emotions in me. Thankfully, the emotions are mixed with information and fact.

Thank you, OP!

GEJ wasn't particularly voted against due to the mouthed non performance. The main reasons you have already outlined in your article sir. Yes, he may have fallen short of the expectations of the people, but we all know the hidden reasons. I won't delve into that again.

All in all, I'm deeply happy with his loss.

3 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:05pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't blame them ,I blame Jonathan that gave them this impression of a gentleman.

Gbolo the country ,nothing dey happen .

Where is Odili when you needed him?
do you even understand the meaning of democracy? Democracy is a government of the people, for the people and by the people, jonathan was never a dictator instead he was a democrat who respected the will of the people, he is not an extremist like buhari, he does not kill anyhow, if jonathan was brutal, nigerians would still complain, and as he is quiet and humble, you people are still complaining, just respect the fact that jonathan is the best, nobody can compete with him for humility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by anonimi: 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Is it too much to ask if Nigeria is reduced to regions with a weak central government?

Not to worry at all.

Mr. Integrity himself, Buhari promised true fiscal federalism since 2011 and with an assured majority in both senate and house of reps, it should be automatic passage!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't blame them ,I blame Jonathan that gave them this impression of a gentleman.

Gbolo the country ,nothing dey happen .

Where is Odili when you needed him?
Odili na mafia na. What about Ibori? Another mafia. Wetin do your lines btw?

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Mynd44: 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
I have observed that non SS/SE people are quick to flood threads such as this to derail or preach half truth. I urge brothers/sisters not to relent or demoralised in this call for fairness and equity.

Keep it up Whynotthetruth, Mogidi and others
Now this revolutional and collosal tribalist is famzing the SE that he has effortlessly insulted?

Please you people should stop clowning abeg

3 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
morereb10:
What people failed to understand is that the ibos and southeast or south whatever will always and continue to be marginalized until they stand up as one.

For God sakes, they were conqurerd. As long as u fought a war and lost, u will continue to be a slave to your master. QED
This is just it!
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . .another cry baby thread from the usual suspects grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . .before the spirit of Orubebe dies indeed grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . . .YOU LOST THE ELECTION . . . . .DEAL WITH IT!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Horlufemi(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Any close observer of the polity post-election would have seen more the actual reason for "get Jonathan out of the way election". From the comments of Mohammed, Shamshudeen to that of Sen. Dansadau etc and people will still come here to tell me about how Jonathan was voted out due to non-performance. Since when did we become so averse to non-performing leaders of which Jonathan doesn't fit the list. Some lords felt that Jonathan was fast making them to lose relevance hence they needed to reinvent themselves politically coupled with oil block licencing cum population census of 2016. To this a powerful propaganda machinery was needed to brainwash the smart by half majority. It's a truism that outside Jonathan, most of these men has been part of Nigeria misrule since 1978 till date. A journey through our history shows a country held hostage by its own and forced to be moving in circles. Why can't there be new leaders? Why can't we have true fiscal federalism? Why can't we regionalize this country? Why is the burden of ONE Nigeria always on the South?

Nzeogwu & co believed due to post election crisis in SW, that they can rescue ONE Nigeria, but they plunged the eastern part into paying 'debts' unending.

Ironsi believed in ONE Nigeria, and his blood was used to wash the streets.

Isaac Boro screamed and cried for same injustice but was muscled out.

Saro Wiwa came to the stage but his blood was used to entertain the oligarchs.

Ojukwu decided to challenge the anomaly engendered by barefaced rape of our sanctity to life and association but was confronted with more blood on our streets and made a fugitive in his supposed fatherland.

Yes, subsequently Easterners were subjected to the background after the gift of 20pounds as punishment for "no victor; no vanquished". Some of their people were used as baits to whittle down the genuine demands and general wellbeing of majority by giving them crumbs called political appointments. While NigerDeltans were brainwashed through series of well oiled propaganda to see the Igbos as their enemies and root cause of their problem. While the alien term SS came into being to copiously highlight the divide always.

SouthWest were made heroes of their fellow southern brothers woes; but unfortunately were eaten by same tiger they fed. Awolowo was stampeded even to death. And Abiola who had national appeal was not allowed to be. Finally, he became a story and a sentence in the past amidst laughter from the lords of Nigeria.

Obasanjo thrived with the hides and shadow of late Shehu Yar'adua(progenitor of the powerful Kaduna mafia). He is a cat with nine lives. He had his bread buttered by the gods but choose to dine with devil and became lord of demons. Blood of the innocents especially from the creeks cries around him for vengeance.

And now, came Jonathan not an Igbo but from a background feeling the pangs of pain and marginalization like Igbo. He gave so much to pacify these internal colonialists and oligarchs at the expense of developing his region but was rejected, framed as corrupt notwithstanding the reputable; "Transparency International" verdict vindicating him. He was humiliated out of office. We all know our position back in the years.

In all, Jonathan didn't just lose. We lost too. It may not be easy to see any Southerner rise to that post in the near future without some radical breakthrough. Forget
the noise and empty rhetorics of people like Rochas Okorocha and co. Boys talk; men act.

The North by the smart machinery instituted by Prof. Attahiru Jega would always determine and decide who rules Nigeria notwithstanding the voting pattern down South. Irrespective of South's discontent with government in power; unless North decide otherwise the government MUST persist.

What slavery is more than this?...Read the dailies and cry for the future because these people we term "aabookiii" ruled all my ancestry, my grandfather, my father and now myself, with the country bastardized and in shambles. When will it all end with all the sycophants, and many smart by half people down South?

Is it too much to ask if Nigeria is reduced to regions with a weak central government?

The cries and shrills of Elder Godsday Orubebe in that INEC hall echoes in my heart...

Orubebe's spirit is dead and buried. Orubebe even admitted his error.

https://www.nairaland.com/2314897/forensic-analysis-orubebes-drama

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Now this revolutional and collosal tribalist is famzing the SE that he has effortlessly insulted?

Please you people should stop clowning abeg
who gives 2 fvcks about your opinion on this subject? Fyi I don't care about the view of your kind. I know your type and I know how best to manage people like you.

You are not from SS or SE so get d fvck off me!

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:

No attempt at answering the questions eh?
Here they are in case you missed it first time.

Why can't we have new leaders in this country?
Why can't we have fiscal federalism?
Why can't this country be regionalized?
Where do you see yourself in this country tomorrow?
May be till when we see people like you vote for people likeMartin Onovo and co, then i'll know we're ready for new leaders.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
Mogidi:

So it was not Buhari's past performance/manifesto that persuaded you to vote for him?
I voted for the person I felt would effect the reformation of Nigeria. Wole Soyinka and Seun Kuti made us to understand that it's the failure of Jonathan that's making Nigerians not to choose him but a former dictator. If Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011, has anything changed in PDP for anyone to say it's cause of the loss of Jonathan in 2015? Jonathan caused PDP failure, not PDP itself.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by cupidhero(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2015
morereb10:

eziokwu!
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:14pm On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

This is nice...Discuss GEJ's successes in these sectors
Electricity
Security
Foreign policy
Education
Agriculture
Health
Security
Economy
Infrastructure.

Answer with the fear of God
do you know that the money jonathan would have used to develop the other sectors was channeled to the security sector? If not because of the corruption in the security sector, boko haram would have been crushed by now, but at least he tried in the education sector, he built 9 federal universities, this has infact reduced the number of people seeking admission, they can now go to the university easily.

Agriculture sector is improving now, all we need is more skilled and unskilled labours to take up a job in the agriculture sector, this will reduce unemployment.

Infact he tried, compared to obasanjo who stole trillions of naira, and buhari who jailed lots of journalist, how do we know if buhari did not steal any money? When he jailed the journalist that would have reported if his government was bad or good... Well we are watching him... May 29 is not too far.

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
chemali:
People that cannot bring their rulers to account for their misdeeds are making noise that they want to control their resources. What have your state governors done apart from mindless looting for the past 16 years? What did you do about it? Ibori rules for 8 years. Uduaghan ruled for 8 years. Theodore Oji ruled for 8 years and is now a senator elect. Elechi ruled for 8 years. Are you that stupid that you are so comfortable with mediocre? You are screaming for a referendum but you have the like of Alams wanting to contest for a senate seat. Jonathan was president for 5 years but his greatest achievement was dividing us further along religious and ethnic lines. The problem isn't the North or SW not he problem is you. If you go your own way which I really don't give a damn if you do, you will still have you to contend with.
Bros, ur head dey there!! You just hit the nail on da head. Pls let's just forget about GEJ's loss and move forward for a greater Nigeria.
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
Gbawe:

What truth? The "truth" the OP was somehow prevented from telling to GEJ in the five years he was President? Real men who are honorable, brave and upright make decision they live and die by. This is a democracy. Some voted for GEJ and others voted for Buhari. Why can those who voted GEJ not simply accept the loss, wish Nigeria well under Buhari and move on as many of us did in 2011 even when we did not support GEJ who won back then?

Why has this loss of GEJ now suddenly reminded some of "true fiscal federalism" and the need to "regionalize" Nigeria? Sensible Nairalanders should not remain here indulging this dishonest, deceitful and hypocritical crybaby OP and others like him. I personally admire stand-up guys who throw blows and take blows. You bragged before the elections and have now lost. Why not show civility by at least giving Buhari time to show what he can do before the deceitful antics of are rolled out redolent of the behavior of sour losers? Have they given Buhari a chance to lead before they begin talking of "injustice"?

The forum, below, can see the same OP strutting arrogantly in defence of GEJ before the election. The GEJ he is defending below and asking Nigerians to retain in power has never acted as if he is interested in "true fiscal federalism" or the idea of "regionalizing" Nigeria. If anything, GEJ was the poster child of central profligacy/patronage/largesse at the expense of devolving power to other tiers of the federation. Jonathan lived for bloated and wastful central governance with power, wealth and might inordinately concentrated in the centre to the detriment of other tiers of our federation like States. If any of these GEJ supporters were honorable, they would spare us this post-election revisionism which is not only patronising but highly deceitful and amoral. For the sake of brevity, and because I trust well-informed Nairalanders will know what I mean, this Op is the biggest hypocrite on Nairaland because the same GEJ he wanted to carry on leading Nigeria did exactly the opposite of what will deliver all that the OP is now deceitfully claiming he wants for Nigeria.

The essence of 'outing' this hypocrite is that Nairalanders need to know that there exist a category of educated yet hateful and ethnocentric Nigerians who conveniently and deliberately see no evil while their own is in charge. They even hankered passionately for the ultra-corrupt and totally inept GEJ to remain President, never mind he was only succeeding at turning Nigeria into Somalia fast. They never put all these demands before GEJ in 5 years yet they suddenly remember the 'injustice' of Nigeria now that GEJ has been voted out.

They then patronisingly think they can hide behind the usual rhetoric of "true fiscal federalism" and "regionalism" when it is obvious to intelligent folks that these dishonorable posters are merely bitter losers who had no problem with all that GEJ stood for yesterday even when that is the opposite of what they claim to want today. Yeye, and hypocrisy, dey smell. The OP asks below what GEJ is not addressing. Yet we know, in five years as President, that GEJ certainly did not address all he demands here. Nonetheless he supported GEJ unquestioningly. This reveals that the likes of the OP, despite their pretensions to erudition, are nothing but clannish element perpetually devoted to their ethnic affiliation than to developmental political ideology.

https://www.nairaland.com/2055380/why-buhari-not-fight-corruption/1

1)I read your thesis with joy. so I won't indulge you in insults like you did to me on your post.

2)I stand by my words on buhari and Jonathan.

3)Fight for fiscal federalism was rife under Jonathan even by Tinubu. But when Jonathan listened like he always does through Confab, Tinubu and APC backed out because they were insincere about this drive before now.

4)Confab against northern agitation achieved quasi restructuring. Whose implementation Jonathan vowed to ensure. Part of reason why he's wanted out.

5)I saw your post lamenting how unwise SE/SS are for not supporting SW speakership drive for vengeance. How much support are you giving to SE/SS for regionalism?...

6)You need to know when to drop cloak partisanship...

7)What truth did I note tell here? name one...

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Jman06(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
Thank you wise one!!!

I was equally moved to tears when Orubebe was lamenting at INEC headquarter in Abuja. The same brainwashed foools caller him all sorts of names for daring to speak the truth.
The fact remains that the last election was a palace coup orchestrated by the northern oligarchs and their southWASTErn apologists, endorsed and
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Jman06(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2015
Thank you wise one!!!

I was equally moved to tears when Orubebe was lamenting at INEC headquarter in Abuja. The same brainwashed foools called him all sorts of names for daring to speak the truth.
The fact remains that the last election was a palace coup plotted by the northern oligarchs and their apologists from southwest, endorsed and supervised by Jega to ensure that power returned to the north.

Orubebe was right!!!
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Take back your useless advice and shove it down your momma's puccy.

If you want to bring it on ,bring it on bastard.

For starters u just insulted my mum who is late. Tnx. It tells a lot abt u

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Mynd44: 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
who gives 2 fvcks about your opinion on this subject? Fyi I don't care about the view of your kind. I know your type and I know how best to manage people like you.

You are not from SS or SE so get d fvck off me!
Touchy aren't we? I knew we would get down yo your anger and your recent posts has not been about Nigeria but you are a mere tribal warlord wanna be. You can join the ranks of Asari and have fun too though.

So much for keeping it "civil" like some of your friends preached when you people are the most uncivil people here.

Now get this, this is Nairaland and not any site for sectional tribalists. I can comment on any topic I like and quote whoever I like. If you don't like it, consult the pictures below

4 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Gbawe: 1:21pm On May 15, 2015
chemali:

It sickens me to my guts when they keep playing the victim. What has NDDC achieved with its billions? Check a lot of projects executed by NDDC and you will see mediocrity. Even if they have 100% control of their resources, the end game is a few billionaires which they will worship and act as thugs for! Asari is made now. Tompolo is made now. They keep talking about being shortchanged but a few protection dollars will buy them. This is the story of the modern day struggle - pay the leaders protection money and they shut it for a new set to arise demanding their own protection.

Thank you. Pragmatically intelligent folks know that a predictable attribute of man is to blame others for his failures while he ignores his own shortcomings. This is what we are seeing here. GEJ loses an election and many in the SE and SS suddenly realize, after 5 years of total silence, that the North and SW is their main and immediate problem that they need "autonomy" from ASAP. Agitations we heard nada about for the five years GEJ was President?

In civilised climes this would be called precisely what it is i.e the insincere, revisionist and deceitful posturing of sore losers who can simply not be gracious in defeat and move on with their lives for the greater good of society. Why, for example, would someone who never made certain demands during the 5 years of GEJ suddenly begin insisting this is what they want and must have now that GEJ has been booted out? They won't talk of the hideous misrule of Nigeria that got Jonathan kicked out by the electorate yet they will come here daily to open these self-pitying and whining threads where they disgracefully attempt to play 'victims' being "held back" by others.

All this pathetic and effeminate behavior because of an election loss whereas voters on the losing side in most civilized and politically sophisticated Nations of the world will simply wish the winner well and move on in the spirit of democratic goodwill and discipline? Pathetic really. Developments like these makes one realize that Nigeria has far more 'issues' than other nations.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sore+loser&defid=1660816

Sore Loser
A sore loser is someone who loses in a fair competition but whines about it on a constant basis, blaming everyone around them for their loss except themselves. Fun to taunt, but no fun to play with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by PassingShot(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
chemali:

It sickens me to my guts when they keep playing the victim. What has NDDC achieved with its billions? Check a lot of projects executed by NDDC and you will see mediocrity. Even if they have 100% control of their resources, the end game is a few billionaires which they will worship and act as thugs for! Asari is made now. Tompolo is made now. They keep talking about being shortchanged but a few protection dollars will buy them. This is the story of the modern day struggle - pay the leaders protection money and they shut it for a new set to arise demanding their own protection.
Is it only the NDDC? Add the 13% derivation fund given to each of the ND states as part of their monthly allocation, and the Ministry of ND and one will see that there can't be any meaningful development in ND if their citizens continue to fail to hold their leaders to account.

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by olaare: 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
(some lords felt that Jonathan was fast making them to lose relevance hence they needed to reinvent themselves politically coupled with oil block licencing cum population census of 2016.)Plz let's be honest with ourselves. Pre.Jonathan did not just lost that election because he frm south south or.....he lost because nothing seem to be moving in this country. It seems we are where we were @ d begining. For gud 16 year.light issue still d same,employment,health,road etc rather corruption in eating up this country like fire. Even this present APC if they fail to deliver, they 'll surely face d same wrath of d masses.

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Usually bullsh.it, you should make Jonathan ezi ndibo of your land if you so much need him.

Jega was from anambra when he announced Jonathan winner in 2011.
GBAM!!

2 Likes

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)I read your thesis with joy. so I won't indulge you in insults like you did to me on your post.

2)I stand by my words on buhari and Jonathan.

3)Fight for fiscal federalism was rife under Jonathan even by Tinubu. But when Jonathan listened like he always does through Confab, Tinubu and APC backed out because they were insincere about this drive before now.

4)Confab against northern agitation achieved quasi restructuring. Whose implementation Jonathan vowed to ensure. Part of reason why he's wanted out.

5)I saw your post lamenting how unwise SE/SS are for not supporting SW speakership drive for vengeance. How much support are you giving to SE/SS for regionalism?...

6)You need to know when to drop cloak partisanship...

7)What truth did I note tell here? name one...

. . . . . . . . . . .Mr man, Jonathan was the poster child of 'anti' true federalism . . . . . . . . . .you supported him dearly . . . . . . . . . .he lost, and now (due to joblessness) you turn to a pro-true federalism advocate . . . . . . . . . . . .it's easy to discern the ethnic mask all over your face . . . . . . . . . . . . .your brother lost and you can't bring yourself to believe that all you bragged about was in vain . . . . . . . . . . . ."woe to our youths, for they are freely up for sale"

1 Like

Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Jonathan was not voted out cos he is from the SS. He was voted out cos he is a failure.

I would have voted anyone instead of GEJ. Hell at some point, I was liking Atiku sef
If Atiku could even move you, then tell me why a man called Jonathan bought the Presidential form
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by chizidgreat(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks bro.
I am feeling what you are feeling
Re: Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

1. I would have prefered Kwankwaso yes. I am not a pro GEJ but a GEJout person. Now when delegates voted and voted Buhari what should the party do? Not accept him?

2. Forget the confab. What bill was sponsored in the house?

3. So because everyone in the SE is Igbo mean it is the same elsewhere? Again all in the SE are not Igbo. If you have lived somewhere for 7 years, you can claim to be from there which means the Fulani or Tiv guy is as much from the SE as someone who was born there

4. Read these
https://www.nairaland.com/2232367/seemingly-insurmountable-odds-against-jimi

And
https://www.nairaland.com/2099922/igbo-deputy-governor-lagos-what

And tell me what my view on Agbaje wastage

1)Even north didn't vote buhari...tinubu bought over SW and with seeming none-existence of APC down south, he manipulated yes delegates from there to make up for buhari...so relax...

2)Why should I forget confab when it holds the key to quasi restructuring already

3)I wish you believed same thing when you insulted agbaje here...or supported your oba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai) / Oby Ezekwesili Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outcry / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.