Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. - Sports (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (247965 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Mikel has not been our best player and I am sure Enyeama and Moses would agree with me on that. Players who don't play should not be on the team, form is something u gain with matches not training. We have a whole league and thousands of players abroad I am sure we will do just fine until he figures himself out.

How can you say Moses, when Moses has spent most of the time injured and asked the coach to let him off some games.

Enyeama makes saves. Mikel bring more to the team like passes and assists. His pass completion ratio makes the team tick.

Mikel has clearly been our best player. Yet he gets most of the bashing. Even under Coach Oliseh's reign, Mikel has still been the best.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tomtoxic:

but when talking of tactically brilliant coaches a mourinho will always be ahead of a guardiola ermm bros what makes u think a Chelsea team that played to formation would lose to a team blinded by tiki taka

Stop blaspheming. Mourinho will never be close to Guardiola tactically. Mourinho is a good tactician but you can not compare Mourinho to Guardiola easily by looking at who coaches his team to destroy their opponents.

If you watched the Barca Vs Real El Classico, you saw Enrique coaching his team to destroy Real Madrid.

How man times do you get such Annihilation from Mourinho against a top side? What reason will you use to place Mourinho ahead of Guardiola?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Fashanu Decries Super Eagles’ Current Form
[/size]
Nigeria-born veteran British footballer, John Fashanu, has deplored the current form of Nigeria’s senior national football team, the Super Eagles, saying it is far from impressive.

Fashanu who spoke with journalists at the inauguration of Nigeria’s first Sports University in Idumuje-Ugboko, Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta said the Coach, Sunday Oliseh, still has the daunting challenge of turning the team around to make it a team to beat.

He, however, called on the national team followers to be patient with the team.

He appealed to Nigeria’s football administrators to remain focused and give the needed direction to achieve the desired result.

He said: “Super Eagles have not impressed me at all lately. I will not say the appointment of Oliseh was bad, it is a challenge; he has not had that position before. But we have to step up because the country now is moving backwards in terms of football in FIFA rankings.

“We are at the lowest end; it has never been like that. That means somebody at the top must do something,” Fashanu said.

He also chided Oliseh on a statement widely credited to him in the media.

Fashanu said: “People say when we gave Sunday the job, he said he is not the messiah. Only one job is harder than being a Super Eagles coach in this country and that is being the President. So, if you are not ready to be the messiah, you better step down because being a Supper Eagles Coach, it means you have the second hardest job in this country.”

“You have to bear the responsibilities because nobody cares that you have never had that job before,” he added.

Fashanu also decried the poor attendance at football matches in Nigeria, saying most stadiums were almost empty during crucial domestic league matches.

On his call for the nomination and election of former Gov. Orji Uzo Kalu of Abia as the next FIFA president, he said it was because he was a successful businessman.

The ex-soccer star said that the NFF should have waded into the FIFA presidency issues by asking either Segun Odegbami or Kalu to step down and getting support for one of them.

According to him, there is a lot of politics in football, adding, “if you are not a politician, you don’t have business in football. Let everybody not believe that because you have a very successful football career, you will be a good football manager.

“It does not work like that because some football managers in the world have never kicked the ball, yet are very successful in football management.”

He commended a former lawmaker from Delta, Mr Ned Nwoko, for his resolve to establish a Sports University in Idumuje-Ugboko, his home town.

Fashanu said Nwoko’s initiative would help to grow sports at the grassroots.
[/b]

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/11/fashanu-decries-super-eagles-current-form/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]
AF Nigeria Nigeria
Fit-again Igiebor scores in Maccabi Tel Aviv big win
[/size]

Nosa Igiebor

Nigeria midfielder Nosa Igiebor was among the goals for his Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv in a 3-0 thrashing of hosts Hapoel Haifa on Saturday.

Maccabi Tel Aviv now have 25 points from 11 games.
Igiebor scored in the 69th minute to give his team a 2-0 lead. It was his first goal in the league this season.

The midfielder has played for Warri Wolves (Nigeria), Lillestrom (Norway), Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel) and Real Betis (Spain).

The 24-year-old has represented Nigeria at U23 and full international levels.
He won AFCON 2013 with the Eagles.

africanfootball.com//news/586956/Fit-again-Igiebor-scores-in-Maccabi-Tel-Aviv-big-win

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]
AF Nigeria Nigeria U23
Kayode keeps Austria Wien top
[/size]

Kayode is firing away in Austria

Former Nigeria youth international Olanrewaju Kayode was the hero for Austria Wien after he scored the goal that earned them a 1-1 draw with Admira Moedling to remain top of the Austrian top-flight league on Saturday.

Austria Wien now have 32 points from 16 games.
The former Maccabi Netanya striker opened the scoring in the 74th minute to give his team a 1-0 lead.

He has now scored seven goals in the league.
He has represented Nigeria at U17, U20 and U23 national team levels.

africanfootball.com//news/586963/Kayode-keeps-Austria-Wien-top

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
10 things about Fanendo Adi: Getting to know the big Portland Timbers striker
[/size]
By Dan Itel
Fanendo Adiis one of the big reasons why the Portland Timbers have advanced to the Western Conference Championship of the Audi 2015 MLS Cup Playoffs. The big Nigerian striker came on particularly strong as the season wore on, scoring four goals to lead the team to three straight wins to end the regular season.

And with six goals in his final five games, Adi set the Timbers MLS record for goals in a season, with 16 in his first full campaign with the club.

And in just a season and a half with Portland after his midsummer acquisition last year from FC Copenhagen, Adi has 25 goals and seven assists in 57 appearances (41 starts). He’s known for scoring goals in the Rose City, not to mention his stature at 6-foot-4, 185-pounds, but here are 10 things you may not have known about Adi.

Humble beginnings: Adi grew up poor in a small central Nigerian village in Benue State– of course, always playing soccer. He told Timbers.com early this season that he would play for hours, sometimes only wearing bedroom slippers, and oftentimes skipping out on household chores much to the chagrin of his mother.

“A lot of trouble. A lot of trouble, actually,” Adi told MLSsoccer.com with a laugh.

Something in the yam: When he’s not playing soccer, Adi said he likes playing basketball, tennis or just hanging out with friends. But when it comes to special hobbies, eating was at the top of the list.

And his wife’s Egusi soup with pounded yam, a traditional Nigerian soup, is, apparently, to die for.

“The soup is made with some special ingredients from Africa, and it’s really, really good. I’d say it what makes me so strong,” he said with a big laugh.

International hopes: Adi said recently that he hopes the Nigerian national takes note of his recent strong play and calls him in, noting the recent reunion of Sounders forward Obafemi Martins with the Super Eagles. Adi told Nigerian outlet Daily Trust after scoring in the Timbers’ 2-0 victory over the Vancouver White caps in the second leg of the conference semifinals that he’s “waiting for my chance.”

“This is my 17th goal for Portland Timbers this season and I am hoping that [head coach Sunday] Oliseh will consider me worthy of a chance in the Super Eagles. … If Obafemi Martins can get a chance to play for Eagles again, I also stand a very good chance. I am waiting for my chance, but I cannot invite myself.”

Not always the biggest: Adi is one of the more formidable target forwards in the league, drawing much praise from head coach Caleb Porter for his physical play against bruising center backs such as the Vancouver Whitecaps’ Kendall Wastonand Seattle Sounders’ Chad Marshall. But it wasn’t always that way.

“I was a little tiny guy when I’d go to play,” Adi said. “My friends would say you are so small so you stay in the posts, so I was a goalie when I was growing up. They never let me play because they said I was too small.”

Adi said becoming a forward was all about will power.
“It’s just putting your mind to what you want to do.”

Well traveled: Adi is only 25 years old, but he’s already played for five different clubs. He started his career, after trying out and being accepted to the well-regarded Brazilian Soccer School in Lagos, with Trencin in 2009. In 2011, he spent time in Ukraine with Metalurh Donetsk, a brief loan stint with Dynamo Kyiv and then Tavriya Simferopol. He rejoined Trencin for the 2012-13 season before coming to Copenhagen in 2013.

Closest friends: A lot has been made about the tight-knit nature of the Timbers’ locker room this year. Porter and veterans such as Nat Borchers said it played a big role in making it through the season’s tougher times. Adi said he has a close relationship with all of his teammates, although said he hangs out mostly with two second-year players, defender Taylor Peayand midfielder George Fochive.

Deuces wild: Adi endeared himself to Timbers fans very early in his time with the team, leading to the common phrase that he “only scores in twos.” In his first start with the team, May 28 against Chivas USA, Adi scored two goals, and then bagged another brace in his next start, June 7 against Real Salt Lake. In all, Adi has nine two-goal games.
www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/11/21/10-things-about-fanendo-adi-getting-know-big-portland-timbers-striker
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
10 things about Fanendo Adi: Getting to know the big Portland Timbers striker
[/size]

By Dan Itel
Postseason experience:Adi is no stranger to the big stage. He featured in three group matches with FC Copenhagen in the 2013-14 UEFA Champions League tournament, earning a start in a 1-1 draw against Italian club Juventus and making substitute appearances against Spanish club Real Madrid and Turkish club Galatasaray. He also played in the 2013-14 Europa League tournament with Slovakian side AS Trencin, tallying a brace in a 2-1 win against Swedish side IFK Göteborg in the deciding second-leg match of the second qualifying round.

Gunning for all-time record books:Adi set an MLS Timbers single season record with 16 goals, but he’s also putting his mark on the club’s all-time record book. His 17 goals across all competitions is one shy of the single-season total set by Peter With (1975), Fadi Afash (2002), McKinley Tennyson (2002) and Byron Alverez (2004). He still has a chance to set the record the most goals across all competitions in a two-season span. He currently has 28 goals, two shy of Alverez’s total from the 2003 and ’04 seasons.

Getting an education: Adi’s mother and grandmother were never thrilled with the idea of him pursuing his dream to be a professional soccer player, preferring him to focus on his education first. And he hasn’t forgotten those wishes, having been enrolled in college classes since joining the Timbers.
[/b]

www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/11/21/10-things-about-fanendo-adi-getting-know-big-portland-timbers-striker

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ahmed Musa wins Nigerian Sports Award
[/size]
Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has been named the Footballer of the Year 2015 at the Nigerian Sports Award ceremony held at the Eko Hotels in Lagos.
The CSKA forward, who was nominated alongside Watford striker Odion Ighalo and Sunshine Stars’ Tunde Adeniji, was not physically present as he has returned to Russia after the international break.

Nigeria Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick was present to receive the award on behalf of Musa.

Following his great performance, on 1 June 2015, Musa signed a new four-year contract with CSKA, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2018/19 season.

In the women category, Ngozi Okobi beat Desire Oparanozie and Asisat Oshoala to emerge winner.
Other categories saw basketballer Chamberlain Oguchi beat Olumide Oyedeji and Aruna Quadri to the Ball Sport Person of the Year, while powerlifter Are Feyisetan beat D’Tigers’ William Voigt and Bashir Mohammed in Cycling to the Coach of the Year.

In Combat Sport Person of the Year, Efe Ajagba was named winner ahead of Boltic Sinivie and Henry Hendrix, while Kelechi Nwanaga was named the Discovery of the Year ahead of Taiwo Awoniyi and Amusan Tobiloba.

Special Sport Person award went to Yakubu Adesokan who beat Loveline Obiji and Lovina and Onyegbule to the feat, with Yakmut Alhassan being named the Sports Administrator of the Year.

Sportsman of the Year went to powerlifter Yakubu Adesokan, just as Balqis Otunla won the Weightlifter of the year award. Tosin Oke was named Track and Field Star of the Year ahead of Uke Claire and Kelechi Nwanagan, and Team of The Year was awarded to Men Basketball Team.

Eyeanugie Primary School in Benin City was named the School Sports Award winner. Ganiyu Yusuf was named the Journalist of the Year (photo), Tana Aiyejina was named the winner of the Journalist of the Year (Print), Chinasia Ibonye emerged winner of the Journalist of the Year (Radio), and Austin Okon-Akpan won the Journalist of the Year (Television) in the colourful ceremony also attended by the new Youth and Sports minister Solomon Dalung.
[/b]

thenationonlineng.net/ahmed-musa-wins-nigerian-sports-award/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Tomtoxic: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Stop blaspheming. Mourinho will never be close to Guardiola tactically. Mourinho is a good tactician but you can not compare Mourinho to Guardiola easily by looking at who coaches his team to destroy their opponents.

If you watched the Barca Vs Real El Classico, you saw Enrique coaching his team to destroy Real Madrid.
How man times do you get such Annihilation from Mourinho against a top side? What reason will you use to place Mourinho ahead of Guardiola?
sir goodjoe na u blaspheme oh and its the other way round tactically guardiola z a million miles behind mou winning a match 1-0 is the same as 10-0 my brother a good tactician is one who is able to read the game and come out on top through countering the opponents tactics not 1 who annihilates or destroys his opponent or one who uses the best squad to dominate-NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh Satisfied With Super Eagles Performance So Far, Fires Critics
Biyi Akangbe
[/size]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-gM-3FR-lGZQ/VioZlig8hNI/AAAAAAAACU4/LK6CtCPWIXM/s1600/images%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Sunday Oliseh, who has been in charge of the Nigerian Senior Football team, Super Eagles, for five months has expressed his satisfaction with the team.

Since Oliseh took over, the Super Eagles have played eight games, with four wins, three draws and one loss.

Within that period, the team only conceded two goals and scored nine.
In a recent article published on Sunday Oliseh's website, www.sundayoliseh.tv , the former Dortmund midfielder gave an account for his time spent with the team so far.

"Coaching Nigeria, though challenging, gives one so much joy when one feels as we do, the joy it brings to over 170 million people," Oliseh said.

Read Excerpts From Article Below
Two days after starting as chief coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria a representative of a major sport website came up to me in Abuja to make me an offer: “Give us privileged access and information to the Super Eagles and in return we will write only positive things about you and the team”.

As you would expect, I declined the offer and today that website has been christened “the anti-Sunday Oliseh’s Super Eagles Website”. Others have made similar offers and some even worse….
--------------------------------------------
I have been in charge of the Super Eagles for five months. So far we have played eight games, won four, recorded three away draws and suffered one defeat. We have only conceded two goals in one match (against the third best African nation, DR Congo) while we have scored nine goals with a relatively new set of players.

The average Nigerian is ecstatic about the results, but those who seek and represent special interests, beg to disagree.
Coaching Nigeria, though challenging, gives one so much joy when one feels as we do, the joy it brings to over 170 million people. There seems to be a renewed interest in the national team.
---------------------------------------------
One would think prior to taking charge of the Super Eagles (as those we refused privileged access try to portray) Nigeria were winning every game and playing champagne football.

The truth is the total opposite though as we only recorded one victory in five games, including a home defeat to Uganda, and were absent from the 2015 Afcon.
The Nigerian Football Federation, under this new administration is actually (to my knowledge) bent on trying to bring about positive change to the county’s football which fortunately falls in line with our philosophy.
Moses Simon, Sylvester Igboun, Chima Akas, Paul Onobie, Shehu Abdullahi, Carl Ikeme, Odion Ighalo and Austin Obaroakpo among others are new players that now star for the Super Eagles.

That were not the case in the recent past and it is refreshing to see and be part of their team build-up.
I am quite optimistic about the progression of the Super Eagles and just as we welcome the applause that have been showered on the team by the fans, we also welcome constructive criticisms towards the team that simultaneously offer suggestions at how it could be done better.
Many can tell you what they think is wrong with you, but very few can effectively tell and show you how to do it better! 2008 ushered in a new era in world football: that of a team oriented success over individual stars.
That explains why we rarely see heavy scorelines anymore as was the case in the past due to the fact that even if a team lacks individual, highly talented stars to win, they build their competitiveness around collective schemes and though in the end they might crumble to better talented teams they will not be ridiculed.
-----------------------------------------------
Nigeria have no choice in my opinion; we need to build a talented, hungry and patriotic team to serve our 170 million compatriots.
[/b]

www.soccernet.com.ng/2015/11/oliseh-satisfied-with-super-eagles.html
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
5 Strikers to fight Ighalo for Eagles shirt
[/size]

Kayode has been scoring goals in Austria

Odion Ighalo is the new arrowhead of the Nigeria attack but in the last two competitive games he has fired blanks. We list five other strikers who could be considered to lead the Super Eagles strike force.

5. Kehinde Fatai
The Sparta Prague striker has been a consistent goal scorer at his club right from his days at JUTH FC to the current team.
The big striker is athletic, strong, pacy and skillful. His vision for goals with both legs and head is top class.

He has been on fire for the Czech Republic team this season, with five goals in 10 games, two goals in UEFA Champions league and two in the Europa League.

During his time at Romanian club Astra Giurgiu, Fatai scored 41 goals in 114 games.
He has represented Nigeria at U20 and U23 level.

Romania FA made efforts to make him play for their national team, but their request was not granted.

Born: 19th February, 1990
Height: 1.83m

Previous clubs: JUTH (Nigeria), Farul Constanta, Astra Giurgiu (both Romania), Club Brugge(Belgium).

4. Gbolahan Salami
The Warri Wolves star emerged as the goal king of this past Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season with 17 goals to underline his consistency in front of goal.

Though he has played a handful of games for the main Eagles, he needs to get more playing time with team more as top striker than playing on the wings.

Salami is a complete striker, strong, fast, skillful and has a great attitude on the pitch.
He has already featured for Nigeria at U20 and U23 levels.

Born: 15th April, 1991
Height: 1.88m
Previous clubs: Sunshine Stars, Shooting Stars (Nigeria)

3. Fernando Adi
The Portland Timbers striker has been in good form in the MLS since last year and has gone steps further this season.

The powerful striker has scored 17 goals this season to set a new goals-scoring record for the MLS side after he fired nine goals last season.

He can get the goals for the Eagles after he was invited to the Nigeria U23 team in 2011.

Born: 10th October, 1990
Height: 1.93m

Previous clubs: Union Bank (Nigeria), Metalurg Donetsk, Tavriya, Dynamo Kiev(Ukraine), Trencin(Slovakia), Copenhagen(Denmark)

2. Leke James
The Aalesund of Norway striker has been consistent for his team for the past three seasons. The striker is making wave in Norwegian league and has attracted interest from teams like Celtic.

He has scored 13 goals this season in Norway after he netted 10 last season.
He is a skillful striker who scores goals and assists others.

Born: 1st November, 1992
Height: 1.88m
Previous clubs: Bridge Boys(Nigeria).

1. Olanrewaju Kayode
The former Nigeria youth international was fantastic for Israeli team, Maccabi Netanya and he has been doing same at Austria Wien.

Kayode is a young and enterprising striker whose goals scoring ability is not in doubt.

He has scored seven goals this season for Austria Wien.
He scored 13 goals to helped Maccabi Netanya promote to the top flight in Israel and scored 10 in the top flight last season before he switched to Austria.
He has represented Nigeria at U17, U20 and U23 levels.

Born: 8th May, 1993
Height: 1.74m
Previous clubs: ASEC Mimosas (Cote d'Ivoire), FC Luzern(Switzerland), Maccabi Netanya(Israel).
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/587242/5-Strikers-to-fight-Ighalo-for-Eagles-shirt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers - Africa Nigeria
Ighalo says Watford deserved something against United
[/size]

Ighalo

Nigeria striker Odion Ighalo has said his EPL club Watford deserved at least a draw against Manchester United on Saturday.
Hosts Watford fell 2-1 to United.

Ighalo was brought down for a penalty in the 86th minute which was converted as the equaliser by Troy Deeney, but he was denied a goal by Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea in the added time of the game when his goal-bound volley was saved.

Skipper Deeney then conceded a last-gasp own goal for Watford to go down.
The former Granada striker, who has netted seven times in the EPL this season, said though the team did not start well, they recovered well enough and deserved at least a point from the game.

"We didn't deserve to lose the game to Manchester United. Though we didn't play so good in the first half, we did much better in second half and deserve at least a point in the game,” he lamented.

“The result didn't reflect the play, but we still thank God.
"Manchester United are a big team and teams not as big as them tend to have some problems playing them at the start, but we were much composed and played better in the second half."
[/b]

africanfootball.com/news/587234/Ighalo-says-Watford-deserved-something-against-United

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria Nigeria Premier League 2015 Guinea
CHAN Eagles resume training in Abuja
[/size]

CHAN Eagles star Chima Akas

Nigeria home-based Super Eagles will resume training for next year’s CHAN in Abuja in the first week of December, officials have announced.

The 2015 CHAN will be hosted by Rwanda from January 16 and Nigeria have been drawn alongside Niger, Tunisia and Guinea in the group phase of the biennial tournament reserved for players playing in their home leagues.

An official informed: “The players will regroup by the first week of next month and will break for Christmas before they reconvene for a training camp overseas.”

Dubai and a country close to Rwanda are being considered for this training camp.

The CHAN is now a priority competition for Nigeria as it is considered a full international tournament and a team’s performance there will count in the FIFA rankings, which will be one of the yardsticks to use to seed teams for the final round of the qualifying tournament for the 2018 World Cup.

Nigeria occupy a disappointing 59thplace in the FIFA rankings and will need to garner some good wins to enjoy a better rating and invariably a more favourable draw for the World Cup qualifiers.
[/b]

africanfootball.com/news/587214/CHAN-Eagles-resume-training-in-Abuja

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=14pt]
Kayode keeps Austria Wien top
[/size]

Kayode is firing away in Austria

Former Nigeria youth international Olanrewaju Kayode was the hero for Austria Wien after he scored the goal that earned them a 1-1 draw with Admira Moedling to remain top of the Austrian top-flight league on Saturday.

Austria Wien now have 32 points from 16 games.
The former Maccabi Netanya striker opened the scoring in the 74th minute to give his team a 1-0 lead.

He has now scored seven goals in the league.
He has represented Nigeria at U17, U20 and U23 national team levels.

africanfootball.com/news/586963/Kayode-keeps-Austria-Wien-top

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tomtoxic:

sir goodjoe na u blaspheme oh and its the other way round tactically guardiola z a million miles behind mou winning a match 1-0 is the same as 10-0 my brother a good tactician is one who is able to read the game and come out on top through countering the opponents tactics not 1 who annihilates or destroys his opponent or one who uses the best squad to dominate-NEVER!

[b]Check the history of the game. The Clubs that reigned long, from Manchester United under Ferguson, to Liverpool under Bob Paisley, to AC Milan under Arrigo Sacchi. Ajax under Rinus Michels, Barcelona under Guardiola.

These teams, repeatedly ripped teams apart. When a team wins with high goal margins, it shows their ability to convert chances. Converting Chances win games.

Mourinho might have the world of football deceived with his so called three points is all that matters. It is not true.

A side that repeatedly scores three or more goals in each game, has the right of reigning longer than a 1-0 winning team.

A 1-0 winning team is a team that struggles to win each game, while a team that scores freely is actually finding its opponents easier.

So how can you rate a coach who finds beating his opponents difficult better than a coach who finds beating his opponents easier?

Guardiola and Mourinho are not mates. They will never be. Mourinho has coached longer than Guardiola but Guardiola has more trophies.[/b]
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tomtoxic:

[b]From Wiki on Bob Paisley of Liverpool.

Though initially reluctant to take on the role, Paisley became a huge success and, apart from his first season, won at least one major trophy in each of his nine years as manager. Hugely disappointed by finishing second in 1974–75, the team went on to win the league title and UEFA Cup in 1976. This period marked the beginning of Liverpool's dominance of English and European football, as the team went on to become champions on six occasions - finishing second twice - as well as winning three League Cups, one UEFA Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, six Charity Shields and, most significantly, three European Cups (Now called the Champions League). Apart from a fifth-place finish in 1981, Liverpool never finished lower than runners-up in the league with Paisley as manager.

You do not achieve this kind of result with park bus and 1-0 winning. The team needs a culture of scoring freely and destroying their opponents.

Mourinho can hardly coach a side to score freely repeatedly in most games. Guardiola does this with ease. So how can you rate Mourinho over Guardiola.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Isaac Success with a goal today, I believe he is the best young forward in Spain right now.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Tomtoxic: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

[b]Check the history of the game. The Clubs that reigned long, from Manchester United under Ferguson, to Liverpool under Bob Paisley, to AC Milan under Arrigo Sacchi. Ajax under Rinus Michels, Barcelona under Guardiola.

These teams, repeatedly ripped teams apart. When a team wins with high goal margins, it shows their ability to convert chances. Converting Chances win games.

Mourinho might have the world of football deceived with his so called three points is all that matters. It is not true.

A side that repeatedly scores three or more goals in each game, has the right of reigning longer than a 1-0 winning team.

A 1-0 winning team is a team that struggles to win each game, while a team that scores freely is actually finding its opponents easier.

So how can you rate a coach who finds beating his opponents difficult better than a coach who finds beating his opponents easier?

Guardiola and Mourinho are not mates. They will never be. Mourinho has coached longer than Guardiola but Guardiola has more trophies.[/b]
is how long a club reigned the yardstick for measuring tactics now it seems u don't knw the meaning of tactics oh even Ferguson would not agree to being a master tactician than mou. in mou's 1st spell at Chelsea he stayed 3 seasons with Ferguson and Wenger (masters of longevity) he won d league twice (2/3) u see he beat Ferguson 2-1 y didn't ferguson's history of reigning long annihilate mourinho simply because mou is the better tactician.
mourinho decieved no one bro the 3 points is all that matters if it ain't 3 points then what matters?
hmm where am I gonna start explaining 4rm now a team that defends is different 4rm packing the box.defending is a philosophy of d game just like attacking did u watch Chelsea last match against Norwich we won 1-0 do u think we struggled to win that match guy when defending is your style u can win every single match of a season 1-0 its not struggling its as easy as ABC but u can't see it cuz u don't understand d beauty of the art.checkout this match Chelsea vs man u 2nd half of last season where Chelsea won 2-1 we defended yet it was an easy victory.nur vex let me ask a question y is it that when a defensive team wins u guys feel its luck forgetting the fact that defending was the strategy all along as they even practiced it in training #practice makes perfect and possessive victory are easy so are defensive victory no one z struggling bro.
so guadiola doesn't beat his opponents easier than mou does.it myt look easier but its not.
guy stop assuming in trophy mourinho and guardiola aren't mates na Google is ur friend jhur guardiola has 20 trophies (if u include his spell in barca b) y mourinho has a trophy hall in excess of 20 even individual coaching award mou has 36 to guardiola miserable 19 dem nur b mates my guy upon all barca dominance mou was the 1 hu set LA liga point record remember the 2011 el clasico (copa del rey final) the 7-2-1 formation that won the cup for Madrid that's the height of tactics

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Tomtoxic: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

[b]From Wiki on Bob Paisley of Liverpool.

Though initially reluctant to take on the role, Paisley became a huge success and, apart from his first season, won at least one major trophy in each of his nine years as manager. Hugely disappointed by finishing second in 1974–75, the team went on to win the league title and UEFA Cup in 1976. This period marked the beginning of Liverpool's dominance of English and European football, as the team went on to become champions on six occasions - finishing second twice - as well as winning three League Cups, one UEFA Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, six Charity Shields and, most significantly, three European Cups (Now called the Champions League). Apart from a fifth-place finish in 1981, Liverpool never finished lower than runners-up in the league with Paisley as manager.

You do not achieve this kind of result with park bus and 1-0 winning. The team needs a culture of scoring freely and destroying their opponents.

Mourinho can hardly coach a side to score freely repeatedly in most games. Guardiola does this with ease. So how can you rate Mourinho over Guardiola.[/b]
thanks for educating me on Bob paisley cuz am hearing of him for the 1st time.he won at least 1 trophy for 9 years well mourinho did that for 10 years. the same league were paisley,ferguson,wenger even pellegrini have been mourinho set the point records and u're telling me of packinf the box is poor tactics?paisley dominated epl shey well mourinho showed him how to really dominate last season upon the usual 1-0 win we won d league without leaving 1st position truawt bro which guardiola team has shown total dominance like that?
I think u're seriously brainwashed into the "good football" thrash that the Barcelona media tried to sell bro even Blatter said there is no right way to play the round leather game.
what Madrid is enjoying now was built by mou or have u forgotten that Madrid's last trophy came in the 07-08 season before mou came and on April 10 2011 secured the copa del rey against a team blinded by tiki taka.mouribho would remain the greatest tactician of all time because since the inter Milan match he exposed the tiki taka and the master of tiki taka still falls prey to defensive teams if it was mou he would have had a solution by now.
ermm how many trophies did Bob paisley win sef

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Tomtoxic:

thanks for educating me on Bob paisley cuz am hearing of him for the 1st time.he won at least 1 trophy for 9 years well mourinho did that for 10 years. the same league were paisley,ferguson,wenger even pellegrini have been mourinho set the point records and u're telling me of packinf the box is poor tactics?paisley dominated epl shey well mourinho showed him how to really dominate last season upon the usual 1-0 win we won d league without leaving 1st position truawt bro which guardiola team has shown total dominance like that?
I think u're seriously brainwashed into the "good football" thrash that the Barcelona media tried to sell bro even Blatter said there is no right way to play the round leather game.
what Madrid is enjoying now was built by mou or have u forgotten that Madrid's last trophy came in the 07-08 season before mou came and on April 10 2011 secured the copa del rey against a team blinded by tiki taka.mouribho would remain the greatest tactician of all time because since the inter Milan match he exposed the tiki taka and the master of tiki taka still falls prey to defensive teams if it was mou he would have had a solution by now.

I said, you can not amass the kind of record of Paisley or Sir Alex Ferguson did with a team winning 1-0. Their coaches who have succeeded with 1-0 wins. But a reign for long with one club can not be achieved by 1-0.

So telling me Mourinho won titles with different Clubs does not counter my point.

Barcelona
La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11
Copa del Rey: 2008–09, 2011–12
Supercopa de España: 2009, 2010, 2011
UEFA Champions League: 2008–09, 2010–11
UEFA Super Cup: 2009, 2011
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009, 2011

This is what Guardiola won in four years at Barcelona. No coach can win this amount of titles in a short time with a club with 1-0 football.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Tomtoxic:

How can Mourinho be the greatest when Guardiola has defeated him more times than he has defeated Guardiola. Guardiola has won more titles and Guardiola has not coached a title winning team to sink.

So what makes Mourinho greater? Because he won one game in 2010, after losing two times to Guardiola that year. The one he drew, the referee wrongly ruled against Barca.

Mourinho even chopped 5-0 from Guardiola. Mourinho is a good coach but he is hyped as the greatest that is a lie. He is far from it.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Tomtoxic:

is how long a club reigned the yardstick for measuring tactics now it seems u don't knw the meaning of tactics oh even Ferguson would not agree to being a master tactician than mou. in mou's 1st spell at Chelsea he stayed 3 seasons with Ferguson and Wenger (masters of longevity) he won d league twice (2/3) u see he beat Ferguson 2-1 y didn't ferguson's history of reigning long annihilate mourinho simply because mou is the better tactician.
mourinho decieved no one bro the 3 points is all that matters if it ain't 3 points then what matters?
hmm where am I gonna start explaining 4rm now a team that defends is different 4rm packing the box.defending is a philosophy of d game just like attacking did u watch Chelsea last match against Norwich we won 1-0 do u think we struggled to win that match guy when defending is your style u can win every single match of a season 1-0 its not struggling its as easy as ABC but u can't see it cuz u don't understand d beauty of the art.checkout this match Chelsea vs man u 2nd half of last season where Chelsea won 2-1 we defended yet it was an easy victory.nur vex let me ask a question y is it that when a defensive team wins u guys feel its luck forgetting the fact that defending was the strategy all along as they even practiced it in training #practice makes perfect and possessive victory are easy so are defensive victory no one z struggling bro.
so guadiola doesn't beat his opponents easier than mou does.it myt look easier but its not.
guy stop assuming in trophy mourinho and guardiola aren't mates na Google is ur friend jhur guardiola has 20 trophies (if u include his spell in barca b) y mourinho has a trophy hall in excess of 20 even individual coaching award mou has 36 to guardiola miserable 19 dem nur b mates my guy upon all barca dominance mou was the 1 hu set LA liga point record remember the 2011 el clasico (copa del rey final) the 7-2-1 formation that won the cup for Madrid that's the height of tactics

Okay, Guardiola has 20 trophies since he started Coaching in 2008 and Mourinho has 22 since he started coaching 2002.

Yet, you see Mourinho as the greater one. Really, you see that.

From 2008, Guardiola started Coaching, Mourinho has won 8 trophies, Guardiola has won 20 trophies.

Talk of who is brain Washed. Men, Guardiola and Mourinho will not be mates. Guardiola can not do to a team what Mourinho, your so called greatest is doing to Chelsea. Guardiola is far Superior. Playing A Tony Pulis Stoke City 7-2-1 formation is not the height of tactics but the height of mediocrity.

Let him use 1-0 football and keep Chelsea on the top for long. It is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

How can Mourinho be the greatest when Guardiola has defeated him more times than he has defeated Guardiola. Guardiola has won more titles and Guardiola has not coached a title winning team to sink.

So what makes Mourinho greater? Because he won one game in 2010, after losing two times to Guardiola that year. The one he drew, the referee wrongly ruled against Barca.

Mourinho even chopped 5-0 from Guardiola. Mourinho is a good coach but he is hyped as the greatest that is a lie. He is far from it.

I don't think he is the greatest but if there's a list he has to be on it. You went too far in calling him hyped, the man won the champions league in Portugal. To me he is the best coaching character of all time, his press conferences are a must watch.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
[size=14pt]
Akpabio is firing in Turkey now

Akpabio scores again in Turkey
[/size]
Akpabio right (Pic below)

Nigerian striker George Akpabio was among the goals for his Turkish second-tier league side Yeni Malatyaspor in their 3-1 win over Kayseri Erciyesspor on Sunday.

Yeni Malatyaspor are now 13th on the league table with 14 points from 12 games.

The 23-year-old Jos-born forward put his side 3-0 up in the 85th minute.

He has now scored two goals in the league this season.

He has played for Plateau United, Ajax Cape Town, Vasco da Gama and Chippa United.

He has two other Nigerians, Sunday Mba and Okechukwu Azubuike as his team mates at the Turkish team.

The former Flying Eagles invitee won the South African division one (second-tier league) in 2013/2014 season with Chippa United.
http://mtnfootball.com/news/587516/Akpabio-scores-again-in-Turkey

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Isaac Success goal seals win for Granada
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/a6/7e/isaac-success-of-granada_e3nj2ww623rr12qdzzds9670s.jpg?t=-736834892&w=460&h=320[/img]
Isaac Success

The Nigeria youth international was on target for the Nazaríes as they secured their second win in the Spanish topflight this season

Granada’s Success Isaac was on target in his 2-0 win over Athletic Bilbao at the Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes.

His 59th minute strike gave José Ramón Sandoval’s men their second win of in the La Liga this season after Aymeric Laporte’s fifth minute own goal had given them the lead.

However, he was replaced in the 77th minute by Nicolas Lopez

Success got his first goal of the season in his side’s 2-1 win at Getafe before he made way for Edgar Antonio Mendez. His second came at the Estadio El Molinón when they forced Sporting Gijon to a 3-3 draw.

With this victory, Granada are 16th on the Spanish topflight log with 10 points from 12 games. They travel to La Rosaleda for a date with Malaga on November 28.
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2015/11/23/17619842/isaac-success-goal-seals-win-for-granada?ICID=HP_HN_1
[/b]

#TeamInviteIsaacSuccessToSuperEagles#
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Adi's Portland beat Dallas in Conference final
[/size]
Fanendo Adi's Portland Timbers recorded a 3-1 win over FC Dallas, who paraded fellow Nigerian Tesho Akindele on Sunday in the first leg Western Conference MLS Cup final.

The second leg comes up on November 29 at Frisco, home of FC Dallas.

The overall winners after the two legs face the Eastern Conference winners in the final of MLS Cup 2015.

Adi was on parade for Portland Timbers for 85 minutes before he gave way to Nicolas Urrutti, while Tesho Akindele, a 85th minute substitute for FC Dallas, almost scored with his first touch on the ball but he couldn't direct his header in the 86th minute well for a goal.

Liam Ridgewell opened the scoring in the 23rd minute to give Timbers a 1-0 lead. Dairon Asprilla made it 2-0 in the 53rd minute, before David Texeira took it 2-1.

Nat Borchers capitalised on goalkeeper's error in the 90th minute to end the game 3-1 in favour of Portland.
http://africanfootball.com/news/587499/Adis-Portland-beat-Dallas-in-Conference-final
[/b]

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

I don't think he is the greatest but if there's a list he has to be on it. You went too far in calling him hyped, the man won the champions league in Portugal. To me he is the best coaching character of all time, his press conferences are a must watch.

I do not argue that Mourinho is a brilliant manager. I followed him from his days at Porto I supported them until they won the UEFA Cup. I watched the game and I felt for Celtic when they lost on Silver Goal.

He is a good coach but Mourinho can not be compared to Guardiola. How many memorable games can he boast off? He wins 1-0, 2-1 in a large percentage of his games because that is the best he can do.

When he meets most top sides, he resorts to defending because he knows he can not coach a team to crush big sides.

How many times do you see Mourinho go ahead in a game and the side gets a red card and he still resorts to parking bus? Is that a sign of greatness or cowardice. You can not go a man down against someone like Guardiola and he will park the bus.

Is Mourinho a good coach? No doubt he is. A tactical legend? No way because he can not coach a side to crush teams repeatedly until they carry the title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Champions League: Musa, Ideye, Mikel Seek Round Of 16 Tickets
[/size]
By James Agberebi:

The UEFA Champions League matchday five takes centre stage this week, with Nigerian players expected to be in the thick of things for their respective clubs.

It promises to be an interesting week as the outcome of some of the games will decide the fate of some Nigerians.
On Tuesday, at the Allianz Arena, Brown Ideye's Olympiakos will be guests to high-flying Bayern Munich in Group F. In the reverse fixture on matchday one, Bayern Munich won 3-0.

Tied at nine points each, a draw will be enough for both teams to advance into the round of 16, thereby ending the hopes of both Arsenal and Dinamo Zagreb.

Mikel Obi and Chelsea will hope their win against Norwich at the weekend will be the beginning of good things to come when they travel to Israel to face Group G whipping boys Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Chelsea have the chance to qualify for the first knockout stage with a game to spare, provided they beat Maccabi Tel Aviv and Dynamo Kyiv lose to group leaders FC Porto.

Also on Tuesday, Super Eagles hero against Swaziland, Moses Simon, and Gent will take on Olympique Lyon in France with nothing but victory their only option to stand a chance of making it out of Group H.

Currently on four points, Gent can brighten their chances of qualifying if they manage to beat Lyon and Valencia lose to Zenit. Gent will be a point ahead of Valencia who are on six points, and will be guaranteed qualification if they beat Zenit in their last game at home.

And on Wednesday in Group B, CSKA Moscow, parading Super Eagles skipper Ahmed Musa, will welcome Wolfsburg at the Arena Khimki.

CSKA are bottom of the group with four points and need to secure all three points. And if result between Manchester United and PSV favours the Russians, it will make the group's grand finale an interesting one.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I do not argue that Mourinho is a brilliant manager. I followed him from his days at Porto I supported them until they won the UEFA Cup. I watched the game and I felt for Celtic when they lost on Silver Goal.

He is a good coach but Mourinho can not be compared to Guardiola. How many memorable games can he boast off? He wins 1-0, 2-1 in a large percentage of his games because that is the best he can do.

When he meets most top sides, he resorts to defending because he knows he can not coach a team to crush big sides.

How many times do you see Mourinho go ahead in a game and the side gets a red card and he still resorts to parking bus? Is that a sign of greatness or cowardice. You can not go a man down against someone like Guardiola and he will park the bus.

Is Mourinho a good coach? No doubt he is. A tactical legend? No way because he can not coach a side to crush teams repeatedly until they carry the title.

It doesn't matter how u win it is if u win. Even Pep got slaughtered by Real Madrid so these things happen, u don't judge a coach even on one season talkless a couple games.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

It doesn't matter how u win it is if u win. Even Pep got slaughtered by Real Madrid so these things happen, u don't judge a coach even on one season talkless a couple games.

That is what I am pointing out. There is a difference in winning a game 1-0 and winning a game 3-0.

You wrote there even Pep got SLAUGHTERED. Why did you not say win? Because, there is a difference. Mourinho can coach wins. Repeated wins. Guardiola can coach repeated slaughters. He slaughters teams repeatedly each season.

That is why he is superior to Pep.

That is why I can never called Mourinho a great tactical mind because he is stuck to wins. How can anyone call a man who is a goal up and a man up and decides to pack the bus a great tactical mind. He has done it repeatedly.

There is a big difference and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Tomtoxic: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

u said mou is hyped OK between the 'special one' and guadiola amma show u who is the 'hyped one'
THE MOURINHO STORY.
Started off managerial career 4rm benfica coached 9 matches was top of the league den resigned.then got the uniao de lieria job a recently promoted team and took them to their highest ever position in top flight (5th). went to Porto hu last won the league 3 years ago,when the team was in a mess 5th in the league out of Portuguese cup and last in UCL group I bet u knw what he did he later won UCL with d Portuguese league that was not in its glory years like the 1960s.moved over to Chelsea won the league in his 1st season (1st time in bout 54 years for chelsea) u knw everyoda tin he did in chelsea .then off to internazionale a team that last won d league also bout 3 years ago and won the domestic treble next he won d treble consisting of the UCL den off to Madrid (an unhealthy unbalanced team) that have not won the league for 3 years and have not reached the quarter finals of UCL for 4 years he won d copa del rey the league and led them to 2 successive semi finals of d ucl.then to the present (Chelsea).
STORY OF GUARDIOLA
took over the barca job in 2008 inherited the best squad in Europe consisting of players like puyol,henry,deco,ronaldinho and eto etc he dominated LA liga (what else was he supposed to do with that squad) then went off to Bayern to inherit another best squad in Europe (heynecks treble winning Bayern) and has considerably flopped with the team.yes FLOPPED cuz he only dominates a one man bundesliga but has lost his 2 trials in europe .
Now tell me which team mou took over that had the capacity to dominate and win so much trophy in 4 years simply none cuz dey all had a problem and mou was employed to fix it and he did. so u can see 1 started 4rm d bottom now he z here the other started coaching on a platter of gold so who is really HYPED?
mou lost 5-0 to guardiola and barca got 3 points guadiola lost 1-0 to mou and Madrid got a trophy now that's misplaced priority.inter lost the group stage matches to barca but won the semi final (the 1 that mattered) hope u can see the difference between both now.
calling mourinho hyped should seriously be a criminal offence .
Thank u sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (161) (Reply)

Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0 / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.