Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (58159 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by kcynho(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
BY
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by lion042(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
OBJ girlfriend, what do you expect from her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Lekewatt(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
She is just jealous that her boyfriend is keeping her as side chick.

ls not by force to remarry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Lekewatt(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
She is just jealous that her boyfriend is keeping her as side chick.

ls not by force to remarry
is she not married?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
Is she complaining of something?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by omonosakhare(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
Na wa 4 dis Comr. governor oo, nor b money dis babe dey fine so? hmm 9ija politicians self
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by aviazuva: 5:37pm On May 15, 2015
Madam Oby, I think that it is easier for men than for women to remary,
besides women seem nearer to their children than men at adult stage
and women feel more deflated than men at advanced stage.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by IamforGod: 5:37pm On May 15, 2015
Madeu:

You are not far from the truth.

See the Oby sef. Zero packaging. Not even attracting.
grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Yemiolads(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmn, Madam Ezekwesili sha! Anyway, we ordinary people are busy worrying about fuel scarcity
http://www.opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/what-are-we-to-do-reports-say-fuel.html
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Realone92(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2015
Shawtty no come for the body oo
She come for the money oooo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by ceejayluv(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
eaglechild:
What if Adams married Oby?
That's gotta be illegal in some way, man....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Mufasa27(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Lol, must she say something, what about her shady affair with obj
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
Lilimax:
It's better he re-marries than committing adultery/fornication up and down embarassed
#HOLINESS
so married folks don't fuuuck outside.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by omonnakoda: 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
I am lucky to be a man. Women too get wahala mehn!

From her tweets, one wld see that she tried to be neutral, even though the 2nd tweet gave her away..

In the 2nd tweet, if what she is trying to say is that oshiomole would have done better by pouring all his love on the children he got with the first wife(clara), instead of re-marrying...then I don't see the 3rd tweet as necessary.

That is your own interpretation.A different one would be that she is advocating social acceptance of women remarrying. In the case of a man there is pressure to remarry but in the case of a woman it is discouraged and what she seemd to be doing is feminist advocacy for equality in the way widowed men and women are treated by society
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by kings09(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
I rily dnt get her point cos d issue of re-marrying z a matter of choice weda a man or woman so far u v paid ur respects to d deceased. For God sake,body no be firewood. Dis is nt even an issue. Next news pls...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Ayietim(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
After 5 years alone without a missing rib, it's about time you had another home builder who wouldn't be the same as the first but will do her best to give you her best love. And hopefully, you will give her the best part of your heart. Congratulations Sir!
http://ayietim.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by moneya(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:

From her tweets, one wld see that she tried to be neutral, even though the 2nd tweet gave her away..

In the 2nd tweet, if what she is trying to say is that oshiomole would have done better by pouring all his love on the children he got with the first wife(clara), instead of re-marrying...then I don't see the 3rd tweet as necessary.

OP, na woman o! She looks like a man though..don't look at her face, you 'll be confused. Look at her chest.

it can't work..it seems she z happily married to baba iyabo.
serious
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Mishydoo(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Typical badt belle...she complained hw unfair it is dat Oshiobaba shld marry again,dem made us aware dat its jst 5yrs sinx d death of hs wife....before her half hearted congrats...

...its allowd!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by omonnakoda: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
aviazuva:
Madam Oby, I think that it is easier for men than for women to remary,
besides women seem nearer to their children than men at adult stage
and women feel more deflated than men at advanced stage.
Is that a biological phenomenon or cultural?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by midolian(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
That is your own interpretation.A different one would be that she is advocating social acceptance of women remarrying. In the case of a man there is pressure to remarry but in the case of a woman it is discouraged and what she seemd to be doing is feminist advocacy for equality in the way widowed men and women are treated by society
yea..different interpretation. You may be right, you may be wrong.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by tupem: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
bigtt76:
This woman shaaa must get something tok undecided Some women don't just like the idea or better still scared of what people would say about it. The strong ones amongst them do marry.
what is different from what you wrote and Oby's comment!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2015
bigtt76:
This woman shaaa must get something tok undecided Remarrying is everyone's choice. Some women don't just like the idea or better still scared of what people would say about it. The strong ones amongst them do remarry.
you are right sir.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by midolian(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
moneya:

serious
on a more serious note, I don't think so.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:

OP, na woman o! She looks like a man though..don't look at her face, you 'll be confused. Look at her chest.

it can't work..it seems she z happily married to baba iyabo.

No wonder baba touch her ukwu for the photo that made headlines.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Soloter(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Madam Due Process, when next you come to this world, pray you come as a man. As for me, when I am gone, I don't want to come again o.
Repent and surrender to Jesus else you'll perish with your thought-reincarnation.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by HRich(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
Na jealousy the worry Oby
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by omonnakoda: 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
yea..different interpretation. You may be right, you may be wrong.
I am always right
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by bukatyne(f): 5:51pm On May 15, 2015
While I hear Madame Oby, I doubt anyone can stop a widow from getting re-married if she really wants to and suitors are coming.

Let us learn to stand for what we want; nobody gives jack shit about you at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by omonnakoda: 5:51pm On May 15, 2015
HRich:
Na jealousy the worry Oby
Waiting to see husband for Bianca Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by HRich(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
tupem:
what is different from what you wrote and Oby's comment!
Is that a question?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by midolian(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am always right
thinking u are always right kills a man faster than bullet.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by nerodenero: 5:56pm On May 15, 2015
Wetin this one dey talk? Abeg, shift comot. Wetin I talk, wetin you dey talk?
Soloter:
Repent and surrender to Jesus else you'll perish with your thought-reincarnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.