Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (58151 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2015
soe:
lol..she is not a widow.

She doesn't love her unknown husband.Thats why she has been following her lover about hoping to be seventh wife

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by midolian(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2015
Realist2:

I learnt she is a transgendered
lol.. A big fat lie
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by tete7000(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
Pavore9:

l did not conclude on Oshiomole but you would agree with me it easier for a widower than for a widow when it comes to second marriage, Yes l do agree with you that one should not live their lives with fear of what people would say as long as you are at peace with God and Christianity do encourage re-marrying when one has lost their partner to death,

l remember, a woman who lost her husband in 2007, after 8 years of marriage and had 2 children with her late husband. In 2013, she informed her husband's family of her intention to re-marry and also relocate to Canada with her then soon to be husband and also the children who the man had whole-heartedly accepted to play a fatherly role in their lives. The family was not happy and insisted she must leave the children with them to which the woman refused, stating she can not leave her children in Nigeria while she is in Canada and it was not as if it she was going to change the children surname. lt took the intervention of the woman's Parish Priest for the issue to be resolved and it was not as if the husband's family have been involved in their upkeep since his demise.

I get your point. As for the case quoted, it is good to know that somehow she got her wish. People need to let others enjoy their freedom of choice. What God won't judge you for, why should a fellow human becomes an obstacle? Women as you said are more negatively affected in this case but every woman too ought to know and learn to stand for her right. There are always people there (in the case you quoted- the priest) who will always intervene to help secure women's right if need be.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Realist2: 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
urheme:
I see ojukwu and biaca grin grin

I still dey wonder how much osho baba pay the native wizard wey help am tie this girl

Only money cannot do this job....
Speechless sha....

What will happen to this marriage when Oshio is longer in government ??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Afroconnect: 7:21pm On May 15, 2015
Nice on Pa Osho...sweet lady.

We the Edo's accept her whole heartedly.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by spiralwedge(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2015
bigtt76:
This woman shaaa must get something tok undecided Remarrying is everyone's choice. Some women don't just like the idea or better still scared of what people would say about it. The strong ones amongst them do remarry.

olodo, it is that "fear of what people would say" she's addressing.
Must you display retar.dness?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Moana(f): 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
akins56:
Buhari my hero! Oshiomole my role model!
Shout out to all the ugly niggas out there!
Abeg make we stop to dey chase babes!
Get the money and every LovePeddler falls in line !
so your goal is to marry ashawo?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

She doesn't love her unknown husband.Thats why she has been following her lover about hoping to be seventh wife

You are looking for trouble Mr Man
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by franxalive(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Madam Due Process, when next you come to this world, pray you come as a man. As for me, when I am gone, I don't want to come again o.

"Y"... WOULDN'T YOU COME AGAIN WHEN OPPURTUNED ??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by BushidoBlue(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2015
midolian:
I am lucky to be a man. Women too get wahala mehn!

From her tweets, one wld see that she tried to be neutral, even though the 2nd tweet gave her away..

In the 2nd tweet, if what she is trying to say is that oshiomole would have done better by pouring all his love on the children he got with the first wife(clara), instead of re-marrying...then I don't see the 3rd tweet as necessary.

OP, na woman o! She looks like a man though..don't look at her face, you 'll be confused. Look at her chest.

I been wan tok say she Oby don turn man now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by dafuturis(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
bigtt76:
This woman shaaa must get something tok undecided Remarrying is everyone's choice. Some women don't just like the idea or better still scared of what people would say about it. The strong ones amongst them do remarry.

Both of you are saying same thing..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Pavore9: 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
tete7000:

I get your point. As for the case quoted, it is good to know that somehow she got her wish. People need to let others enjoy their freedom of choice. What God won't judge you for, why should a fellow human becomes an obstacle? Women as you said are more negatively affected in this case but every woman too ought to know and learn to stand for her right. There are always people there (in the case you quoted- the priest) who will always intervene to help secure women's right if need be.

It is high time people begin to live their lives and just like you wrote What God won't judge you for, why should a fellow human become an obstacle?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Bluffly: 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
wellmax:
Hmmm. She has a point though, but that's the society for you.
What point. Why can't females understand that our wiring is different. A man can become wet without penetration unlike women also men reach orgasm in the shortest period while it takes a lot of devotion to make the woman reach orgasm. We are just different and, fortunately, our difference forms our culture.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by ifyan(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2015
Sorry to say this and l pray it wouldn't about.

If it was GEJ it will be another story.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by olexy4real(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Madam Due Process, when next you come to this world, pray you come as a man. As for me, when I am gone, I don't want to come again o.

Lolzz very funny. U no wan come again. If u get the chance to reincarnate to be aliko nko?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by cap28: 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
Oshiomole or whatever his name is should be ashamed of himself for marrying his granddaughter's age mate, I wonder how that young woman feels having a man that old and ugly climbing on top of her for se.x ugh shudders - some women will do anything for money, all because of poverty and greed. undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by nerodenero: 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
Guy, this world no worth am joo. Those people wey never come no get issues with God or Satan.
olexy4real:

Lolzz very funny. U no wan come again. If u get the chance to reincarnate to be aliko nko?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by doyinbaby(f): 9:01pm On May 15, 2015
IamforGod:
That's because we Nigerian ladies get fat and shapeless so no-one wants. To go for after 2 with shapeless body.

U no see kim kardashian mama?

She remarried after 4 children, she's divorced and with 6 children young guys are still after her.

Madam it's packaging
. so u tell me na packaging make oshiomole marry that young babe. Abeg!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by vislabraye(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
modestbrowser:
Honestly I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/599209297889886208

She just dey misyan. If she wan congratulate am, make shr congratulate am. Wetin come consign woman wey be widow.
Btw, I'm surprised she kept mute on the extravagant wedding. At whose expense ? If it's a PDP governor, she'll be running het mouth.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by JoeCutie(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2015
But OBJ can still marry Oby oh.

OBJ

Weds

OBY

Mehn! That'd be the funniest wedding of the century.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Bruno3000(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
eaglechild:
What if Adams married Oby?
their offsprings will never forgive them... grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by nosike3(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
nerodenero:
same here bro!!! Once I die,i pray to simply stop existing, no memories, no thoughts, just total emptiness!! Now that's real bliss
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Sugahylz(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2015
bigtt76:

That's the point she's making. "Scared of what people would say"
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Solozzo(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
Jarus:
No one stops a widowed woman from marrying. I'm not aware of any culture stopping them.

Absolutely! In fact in many Nigerian societies eg urhobo and isoko it is traditional for the widow to marry the brother of the late husband soon after the mourning period unless she or all male family members refuse. Then she is free to marry any other man of her choice. Similar to ancient Jewish culture.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by IamforGod: 10:49pm On May 15, 2015
doyinbaby:
. so u tell me na packaging make oshiomole marry that young babe. Abeg!
babe read well am talking about women not men

Men-money
Women-packaging

Pls. read and assimilate well before quoting
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by pappizeezu: 10:59pm On May 15, 2015
Jst want u to knw dt no matter ur age..a girl is nt too small 4 a guy to marry even if d man is 56 and d gurl is 20..ko kan aiye
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Lilimax(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2015
ferdimako:

so married folks don't fuuuck outside.
Abomination! #Holiness smiley
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by prof22(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
Blood is thicker than water is TRUE ! @profscomedy

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by mariamjane(f): 12:02am On May 16, 2015
This congratulation is not from the heart
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by mensdept: 12:11am On May 16, 2015
Its nothing wrong for him, the Edo gov to remarry, just obvious the two married each other for different reasons.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by bewla(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Pls is not about strong this time its about beuti and money if u want to get married and more over lady's just act funny claiming is a woman world if u look at it is men's world for ever. men can woo any woman he thinks he likes but can the woman just come up to u and say i love u and want to get married to u that will be like o boy c free pomo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 9:00am On May 16, 2015
loomer:
See how she resemble obasanjo
lol guy you wicked o. I know the woman's ugly though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / Peter Obi Campaign Office In Abuja Donated By A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.