Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding (58150 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by loomer: 9:49am On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol guy you wicked o. I know the woman's ugly though

But no be lie na
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 9:53am On May 16, 2015
loomer:

But no be lie na
btw. With the money she has. What if she request to be your sugar mummy. Wont you be smiling like a chimpanzee?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by rosemachi(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2015
[size=8pt
midolian:
I am lucky to be a man. Women too get wahala mehn!

From her tweets, one wld see that she tried to be neutral, even though the 2nd tweet gave her away..

In the 2nd tweet, if what she is trying to say is that oshiomole would have done better by pouring all his love on the children he got with the first wife(clara), instead of re-marrying...then I don't see the 3rd tweet as necessary.

OP, na woman o! She looks like a man though..don't look at her face, you 'll be confused. Look at her chest.

Hahahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by toshmann(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2015
Madam Oby seeking relevance . . . . . . like OBJ . . . . . . . . . . her look-alike and mentor
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by loomer: 6:15pm On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
btw. With the money she has. What if she request to be your sugar mummy. Wont you be smiling like a chimpanzee?

U de craze?

Wetn I wan use sugar mommy do?

I tell u say I no happy with wetn u see for my dp?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 16, 2015
loomer:

U de craze?

Wetn I wan use sugar mommy do?

I tell u say I no happy with wetn u see for my dp?
lol Wetin be those two white toys were i see for your dp
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by loomer: 6:36pm On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol Wetin be those two white toys were i see for your dp

I understand ur plight.

Them be toys but their future de guaranteed.

But for u, men just de fast and pray
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 16, 2015
loomer:

I understand ur plight.

Them be toys but their future de guaranteed.

But for u, men just de fast and pray
am ok like this. Single and not searching. No time. Just enjoy living my successful life alone. No time. And pls try and delete that photoshop and picture mix in your dp. Stop stealing facebook pictures
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding by loomer: 7:31pm On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
am ok like this. Single and not searching. No time. Just enjoy living my successful life alone. No time. And pls try and delete that photoshop and picture mix in your dp. Stop stealing facebook pictures

Like I said, I understand ur plight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.