Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line (43673 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by antisocial: 7:57am On May 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
IyC will be very stupid if they don't make the country ungovernable for the north.

The first person to insult me is a bastard
so,you are afraid of challenges and insults?That make you a proper BASTARD.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by nwadiuko1(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2015
PentiumPro:

It would be clear to you that come May 29th, Nigeria will be in the hands of people that are not ready to take nonsense from some lawless non-state actors bearing arms tagging themselves as militants.
abeg no dy over hype buhari......its no longer military rule.....for him to do any thing now, he l follow due process

2 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by ozo13(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2015
Sensible and simplistic response.case closed
theV0ice:

Everything the company is fabricating isn't coming FROM the ND, rather they are coming TO the ND. The company isn't even created only for projects in the ND.....it's meant to serve the african market as the continent lacks ready availability of such a project.

Also, it's nobody's fault that Asari sees Benin republic as a better destination for the money he gets paid from the ND. If a son of the soil who claims to fight for the region doesn't think his businesses are safe in the region, why blame the non indigene of the ND who refuses to bring his investment down there?

The project is for profit, not for charity or decoration. Tell Asari, Tompolo, Ateke, Boyloaf etc to show the way by starting the investment boom with the money they're making daily from the region. If they don't love their region enough, who should?

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:00am On May 18, 2015
luvmijeje:
Any rubbish they're planning on should be under the law. If not, they should get ready to be treated as saboteurs, criminals, terrorist and felons.

We're no longer under a government that will be foolishly threatened by every Dick and Harry while nothing will be done. Parade have change hands.
did it work for Abacha? Even as he was millitary? Not to talk of buhari now a bloody civilian in a democratic nation?

Why must they be opppressing the Niger Deltans with political power?

Well, 4k them! They are lazy and useless to the growth of the economy from what I've seen so far. grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by lexy2014: 8:00am On May 18, 2015
dearpreye:

No time is too late to wake up. We have understood better the game.
what game is that?
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by babyfaceafrica: 8:01am On May 18, 2015
antisocial:
fool!You think they are noise maker Abi? You shall still know they have the country in their hands.FOOLISH SOUL
abegi...all they care about is their pocket ,they are not fighting fo anybody,noisy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:02am On May 18, 2015
nwadiuko1:
abeg no dy over hype buhari......its no longer military rule.....for him to do any thing now, he l follow due process
bro they don't know that may 29 general will change his name to buharı no more military rules
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Reference(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2015
theV0ice:

@the bold, don't you think it's also Mr Jadesinmi's prerogative to site his investment in an environment where he feels it's safe and better for his operations? remember he's a private citizen and the FG didn't give him a dime to establish it.

before LADOL was set up, Oil companies used to send these projects outside Nigeria. Is Lagos not closer to you in the ND than taking the project to say a place like Aberdeen or Florence? What i expected GEJ to do is encourage the young ND guys he's empowered financially to set up something similar in bayelsa then get the oil majors to give them some of the contracts that emanate from the industry from time to time. I'll be very surprised if no ND youth works at LADOL which is 1000 times better than the Asari example i used.

Not asking a man to move his life's work at a whim just to tell your people you remember them when he was on sleeping and dulling mood for the 5 years of his presidency.

Asari like a lot of other Nigerians have businesses abroad like you said which is why we shouldn't frustrate a Nigerian who sites his investment in Nigeria even if it's not in the ND

Thanks for your civility by the way wink

He doesn't feel safe building it in the Niger-Delta. Why. Because of agitation. What causes agitation....the likes of what he is doing. The government is trying to break up that viscious cycle, you give reasons for it to continue. This country just doesn't have a future, yet.
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:04am On May 18, 2015
Jokers better build an attractive environment that's the only way companies will run to the creeks
But this threat is the reasons why IOCs don't locate HQ in South South

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:07am On May 18, 2015
M4gunners:
My people has waking up. There's nothing like one nigeria .ND WE DON TOO SUFFER. WE GET TITIN,NA ANOTHER PEOPLE DEY HELP US DEY SUCK AM VERY BAD.

Shit up Jonathan lost and suddenly there's nothing like one Nigeria
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:08am On May 18, 2015
dearpreye:

No time is too late to wake up. We have understood better the game.
my brother its not too late..we can stand up and do the right thing even if our past leaders have been useless..jonathans loss might just be a blessing for the niger delta after all,jolting us to wake up and fight the fine fight...
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by deflover(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2015
The struggle for the heart of the delta: APC a political gamble.

As the notion of illusion of my
nation reach my mind, by the bridge.
I ponder why the fatherless die,
When the delta is filled with rigs
pumping wealth, from all its fertile land.

While America merry with wine,
I wonder at the game of England
When the Niger people cannot dine.
Ye bridge holding these wealthy race,
as if this will stop all the rising pain.
And this hatred for the northerner face,
birthed a mob that rose in the rain.

And this bridge that held my people
was stormed by a wave of ripple.

The creeks have always known the man that has raped her. She is ashamed to admit it that this man moves freely amongst just men. She was once a virgin, filled with pride and grace. She worked around and every man dreamed of her being is wife because of her beauty and how men lust to have her in their beds.

She fell ill and all was done to save her but the native doctor couldn’t save her and almost when all thought she would die the white doctor came ashore to preach peace and economic boom with his country and the people of the creeks.

As a people of hospitality they were happy to meet a new kind of humans and the medicine he brought to cure their dying virgin. She was taken to the doctor who administered the right prescriptions and all praise his God that has made the creeks alive again.

Unknowing to the creek the white man had other motives as he began to trade and relate with the creek. He was her very first rapist, who took her virginity and when he knew he was being discovered he sold her to her new master from the north.

There goes her virginity and pride has she became a sex slave to feed the lust of her former master through her northern master.

She had had different masters all coming with different promises on how she will be happy again if she allows them to be her only lover.

There came the civil war and again she was tricked into believing she will have a good life and like the naïve girl she is she allowed herself to be lured once again since she feared the new master coming from the east and would be comfortable with the old master she has known from the north.

She stayed loyal to every master till the coming of her new master during the 1999 election where she was promised by the PDP a lot of goodies. From 1999 till date she has served his lust and bore him so much economic boom, while her lands has being a place of burial and her people a people who are happy from the crumbs being offered her.
She is so insecure and wishes all her lovers will only be truthful to her.

A new lover is around the corner calling his name APC. He has come with a manner of gifts. He has promised her a clean environment, nice social amenities, a better share in the affairs of the nation, and a fair shares in the control of her virginity.

Like a woman who has being raped over and over again, she is in deep thoughts because with the present master she is beginning to know how to use what she has to get what she wants.

Call her a prostitute and she will gladly accept it has she has no one to defend her only the lust these masters crave for can she use as a weapon to bargain how she should be treated and loved.

PDP is here we know him and with his lust for the creeks virginity we have being able to control him but APC is coming can we trust him to treat and love us better. The creek is watching this new master and if he is good enough, maybe we would take off our skirts for him to have us raped once again.

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:08am On May 18, 2015
ChristyG:
illiterate ijaw youths,it is a private investment.go and tell asari dokubo and tompolo to build deir own.i hope that they know they are NOT the only oil producing region in d country,it will only make others develop their then they can drink their oil .instead of them should be fighting the pib bill dat extends the oil communities to d whole of nigeria,they are fighting lagos.awon ode alainironu oshi...quote me if u want,i dont care.

Yes I have observed they can't face the hausa n yoruba dey wan come for let them try it first yeye they should go with there oil
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:10am On May 18, 2015
kettykings:

The first lawful act the government should do is to return the headquarters of all oil production companies to niger delta same way obasanjo relocated the NBA and NBA now NIMASA to Lagos from Abuja. Otherwise the new government is just fooling itself

Illiterate you can't force private individuals to relocate HQ, NO region in SE/SS CAN MATCH THE Purcahsing power of the WEST that's why they all run there

4 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by HopeAtHand: 8:10am On May 18, 2015
Mogten:

Your reply is well reasonable. The other guys just make misguided empty threats. Only common sense is needed to reach a common ground. Violence has never won anywhere before.

Sometimes i wonder how the Ijaws reason.You cannot make your area unfriendly to investors and complain when people refuse to invest in your area..

Ijaw neighbourhoods are so rough to walk freely by day and no go areas by night..They hardly outgrow cultism and thuggery.No sane person will risk his life and resources investing there..They have to change their ways.

Gej had 6yrs and he did nothing for Ijaws and other ethnicities in NDelta..hes gone now, the best thing to do is to liase with SSouth leaders in the new govt to ensure some ills are corrected. A diplomatic approach will appeal to govt and then to local and foreign investors

3 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Ujulabelle: 8:12am On May 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

...what an ignoramus!! Is Ondo a Niger Delta state? Is Chad basin a Niger Delta state?

Oil exploration in Chad had ceased due to risks of terrorism. If the cost/benefit scale of doing business in the Delta flattens out the explorers will abandon the rigs and take business elsewhere. They will then sanction your oil production in the market. How will you find the resource to grow your economy in the Delta? You will regress and stagnate.

Jonathan was clueless before March 28th, and he is still clueless after.
So u don't know Ondo is in Niger Delta region? Go back to school. May be you don't understand the meaning of NDDC. Go back to social studies. You are not permitted to be here. You should be in Primary 2 because a Primary 3 pupil knows the answer.

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:15am On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

I know what i typed and its the bitter truth.
These fools dont care about their people, their environment or neighbor. They only care about their pockets and nothing more. Why have they suddenly woken up? Where was their voice all these years during Jonah-daft mis-governance? Abegi, the newly improved and well armed JTF should be unleashed on them biko.

Stop having an unnecessary headache on our behalf! It's our own cause m

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:16am On May 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Sometimes i wonder how the Ijaws reason.You cannot make your area unfriendly to investors and complain when people refuse to invest in your area..

Ijaw neighbourhoods are so rough to walk freely by day and no go areas by night..They hardly outgrow cultism and thuggery.No sane person will risk his life and resources investing there..They have to change their ways.

Gej had 6yrs and he did nothing for Ijaws and other ethnicities in NDelta..hes gone now, the best thing to do is to liase with SSouth leaders in the new govt to ensure some ills are corrected. A diplomatic approach will appeal to govt and then to local and foreign investors
if you were God u would have killed many .....how can you say a such thing.........are they not kidnapping in lagos or other atrocities they. ... This is evil mind

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by saintandsinnerz: 8:16am On May 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

...what an ignoramus!! Is Ondo a Niger Delta state? Is Chad basin a Niger Delta state?

Oil exploration in Chad had ceased due to risks of terrorism. If the cost/benefit scale of doing business in the Delta flattens out the explorers will abandon the rigs and take business elsewhere. They will then sanction your oil production in the market. How will you find the resource to grow your economy in the Delta? You will regress and stagnate.

You are calling somebody an ignoramus, but you shamelessly said said that Ondo state is not part of Niger Delta! A good example of the kettle calling the pot black
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2015
if this ND ppl would even give this govt breathing space then they would be the most set of foolish ppl. they were relegated, sidelined, humiliated by the hausas and we the yourbas. I hate injustice in whatevea way. Pls I just want this country to burn to the ground. What was done to Jonathan was the biggest shame. To all those who feel that Nigeria would be better you are in for a shocker. pls tell then you have the live wire of the country. The majority has ruthlessly humiliated you ppl. Any idot that quotes me let sango destroy your lifes. Coming from a yourba man. Anybody that feels that no yourba man would support jonathan look at the votes he got from southwest. All those yourba warriors on NL deal with it Jonathan has supporters and we are praying his ppl return the favor u gave him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:18am On May 18, 2015
deletrue:
May the God Almighty send and stand his Angels behind the youths. Right from time the Niger Delta people have being subjected to the third class position. Look all the Big Banks as well as the companies etc have all the HEAD QURATERs located in Lagos. With that when ever there is employment, the Yorubas, before you know it, will send their poeple, thereby leaving the positions of cleaner to the locals. Why? My sincere advise to you is that you people should stand firm, now that Buhari is on. Do not ever play the third class role. Tufia. I will be back with a detailed explaination of what you are expected to do.

Chai don't you knwo the yorubas were the first to be exposed to civilisation in Nigeria ? Chai that's why they dominate most spaces in Nigeria develop your self and stop cryin

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Demdem(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Stop having an unnecessary headache on our behalf! It's our own cause m

DO i sound like one that has headache when i labelled the IYC as assemblage of fools that needs not to be taken serious?
Abegii, face ur touts and and focus on ur inefficiencies.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2015
ilugunboy:
If you try to create more mess for the incoming administration to add to the financial quagmire the outgoing admin is leaving for Nigerians.....be ready for some rough time from the new government.

Consolatory speech
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Geestunnar(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
But they can drive boats and cars fabricated in foreign lands in Bayelsa?

ND states are getting the lion shares of the budget. If they cannot hold their governors responsible for their welfare, then they should continue to live in squalor.
/
You couldn't have said it better, thumbs up Dude

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Chai don't you knwo the yorubas were the first to be exposed to civilisation in Nigeria ? Chai that's why they dominate most spaces in Nigeria develop your self and stop cryin

Which spaces do they dominate? Last time I checked, they were lagging behind in academics.

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:21am On May 18, 2015
Demdem:

DO i sound like one that has headache when i labelled the IYC as assemblage of fools that needs not to be taken serious?
Abegii, face ur touts and and focus on ur inefficiencies.

Then you face your life, and stop sticking your nose into issues who have no business with!

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by lordonwils(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2015
the costal part of ondo is definitely niger delta. the ijaws inhabits those areas in ondo.
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:23am On May 18, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
if this ND ppl would even give this govt breathing space then they would be the most set of foolish ppl. they were relegated, sidelined, humiliated by the hausas and we the yourbas. I hate injustice in whatevea way. Pls I just want this country to burn to the ground. What was done to Jonathan was the biggest shame. To all those who feel that Nigeria would be better you are in for a shocker. pls tell then you have the live wire of the country. The majority has ruthlessly humiliated you ppl. Any idot that quotes me let sango destroy your lifes. Coming from a yourba man. Anybody that feels that no yourba man would support jonathan look at the votes he got from southwest. All those yourba warriors on NL deal with it Jonathan has supporters and we are praying his ppl return the favor u gave him.

Your not yoruba
We yorubas aren't violent
GEJ didn't favour any yoruba man instead humiliated them
Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Demdem(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Then you face your life, and stop sticking your nose into issues who have no business with!

Goon, i am a stakeholder here in ND and i know many of these touts parading themselves about under various banners and names. Give them peanuts and they shut their traps. They will even assist u in polluting their lands. Besides this is an online thread that all is free to contribute into. Who are u to tell me not to? are u ok at all?

3 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by Jobneeded12: 8:24am On May 18, 2015
lordonwils:
the costal part of ondo is definitely niger delta. the ijaws inhabits those areas in ondo.

Chai Ilajes occupy the coastal area we are not Ijaws we a yorubas simple but we share sympathy of the Ijaws

2 Likes

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by oluamid(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Actually, Ondo is a Niger Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line by francizy(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
Well, I don't know much about the laws but I feel more respect should be accorded to the NDans because they have been sustaining the Nigerian economy and the pockets of the Nigerian political crooks for over 40 years now.

Just the other day, the HOA extended the PIB payment to include other states where we never have water, land and sea pollution due to oil spills. The ND people are suffering, all we have to do as a people is to ensure those greedy foôls being paid money in ND utilize it for meaningful projects to support the NDans.

Now for a facility to be built in Lagos and then it's products transported to SS, I don't think it's economical considering transportation cost, electricity cost (electricity which is like gold mine in Lagos), possible lost due to road theft and accidents, etc. If it will be utilized in Niger Delta, why not build it in Niger Delta.

These people need more jobs to sustain them and rather than giving them these jobs, we're giving them oil spills. Thank goodness they have a good heart unlike some people in this country, else Xenophobia would have started in ND long ago...

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.