Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? (24708 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 19, 2015
Your virginity is your pride...it is like buying a tear rubber range rover.... No one likes second hand... kiss
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Rockstar2014(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
The Op made a lot of sense. In fact, I wouldn't disturb my fiancee again till mid next year (after our marriage) and I thank God she is still a VIRGIN. Enjoyment things from next year.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by sirollybest(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
Am 32 and an still a virgin n am. Proud of it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 19, 2015
To me, it's an age-long NATURAL case of RACISM, grossly unfair but generally ACCEPTABLE by the society....

Just like a man getting married to many wives but it's a taboo when a woman does same sad

What an UNFAIR Planet Earth!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 14DUI(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:
I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity.

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone.

Thanks. cool

For your infomation, there is no virgin guy, we only have experience and inexperience guys. Men are born unvirgin.
Thre is nothing like virginity in the male child dicotomy.. cos there is nothing there to assertain virginity in male.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Woleleye(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
The major reason is that there is a symbol of virginity in female which is not available in male. A virgin girl can be identified in the first exposure to sex while every male can claim to be virgin at all time except when he is hving wife or children known with him
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
Garat of hia with that feminist bull, am the prick and you're the balloon and everyone knows that once a balloon has been pricked, it can never be the same. I prick because it's my nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
Because, 98% of you'll are easy manipulated
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by omoiseselagba: 2:32pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:
I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity.

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone.

Thanks. cool
YOUR BIBLE SAYS....AND GOD SAW THAT ADAM WAS LONELY.GOD THEN REALISED THAT IT IS NOT GOOD FOR MAN TO LIVE ALONE.HENCE,THE CREATION OF A WOMAN.SO THE ORIGINAL PLAN IS MAN.A WOMAN IS JUST A MERE COMPLEMENT.A MERE DOMESTIC APPENDAGE.LOLSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by boluyongp(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex

No problem, we won't ask you out and pls also forget about marriage. Don't go to any pastor for prayer saying no guy is coming around. We won't come around as you've wished. Also, any woman that manages to marry should not blame her husband for looking out to another woman that's good in bed, she should also not complain if her husband can't satisfy her, she shouldn't complain if his 'thing' is tiny or he's impotent. Your point is noted. All the best smiley
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by adonismuller(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2015
Cuz dey have a hole which requires busted
Cuz they are the ones who take virginity as a big deal
Cz they are the ones who wears "white during wedding"

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
Men virgins are no different from the non-virgins. Whether you loose it or still have it makes no difference. It does for women. Hymen factor

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by boluyongp(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
adonismuller:
Cuz dey have a hole which requires busted

Cuz they are the ones who take virginity as a big deal

Cz they are the ones who wears "white during wedding"
lmao.. My guy, nice one.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm..a padlock dt has been opened by lots of keys is so fake,,a key dt opens all padlock is a master key..same applies to boys and girls
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by forandy(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2015
Nothing bad would be said about a key that unlocks locks. .bt something wrong would be definitely said about a lock which doesn't wait for the right key to unlock it cool
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by kenkels: 2:43pm On May 19, 2015
Adam 1st f**k up...
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by forandy(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2015
paschal1995:
Hmm..a padlock dt has been opened by lots of keys is so fake,,a key dt opens all padlock is a master key..same applies to boys and girls

Jeez..believe me, if I saw ur post, I wuldnt hv bothered posting mine...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 14DUI(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
Lol, why should they help us retain our virginity?

What useful thing have men ever helped us with? undecided[/quote]

Don't let me mention one
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 14DUI(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, why should they help us retain our virginity?

What useful thing have men ever helped us with? undecided

Don't let me mention one
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by bluecircle470: 2:49pm On May 19, 2015
We guys are the cause of all this things. Let's stop asking for virgin and let's keep on entering angry grin grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by epoxide(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
Its simple ! Girls are special, but if you want to loze ur speciality, you are OYO
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by encryptjay(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that the girls in this current generation can't close their legs.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
Because the virginity of a guy can't be determined
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Olumayor0rigina: 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
Keeping virginity should be a prime duty of man and woman. Virginity is a state of physical sexual inexperience. The presence or absence of hymen i know as a physiologist isnt sufficient to confirm virginity in women due to the fact that physical activity e.g kegel exercise, menstrual cups, etc affect hymenal intactness. I think also it is important we stop judging womens virginity base on hymenal presence. lastly we must known male and female virginity reflects sexual discipline and i think both men and women of honour should value sexual discipline. So Stay virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Emyogalanya: 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
Yes nice question oya op give me a nice answer too am waiting
queencalipso:

Thanks. cool
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by terrymason(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
does her post implies so?
I sight you shocked
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Rexeffiom(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
Dis topic is not meant to be here, cuz last time I checked there's no virgin in NL
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by shakazuldadon: 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Your virginity is your pride? It is like buying a tear rubber range rover.... No one likes second hand... kiss

grin I WILL marry a virgin grin

Feel free to hate cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:

Thanks. cool

Calm down,no gun was pointed towards any gurl for sex.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by andyanders: 2:57pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:

Thanks. cool

Well spoken my sister. Guys, be careful in your irresponsible request for S3x as you also go ahead to condemn same ladies when they are not virgin.

My Advise;Ladies, stop collecting gifts from men when you are still virgin as that MUST lead to your loosing same virginity as ONLY minute portion of men can give out something without requesting/having anything in mind.Ladies should learn to learn to appreciate what their parents gives them until when they are matured to face the opposite S3x. I have learnt from my study case file that most victims of rape are as a result of women requesting and collecting gifts from men and when the guys ask for anything in return and the lady refuses, they apply force as they tend to look at what they expended on the person.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Justicealh3(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
Kudos for u. It no easy for some guys for not ask for sex, even i always demands for a sex with my ladys anytime she visit me. Is a joke ooooo.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by terrymason(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
2dice:
am keeeping mine tho.....it is the World Bank ....
you go fear when you go see am for eco bank when you won go pay in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.