Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? (25239 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by expert101(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
You can still be a virgin again with Vagina Tightening Cream- works wonders!

This special anti-bacterial herbal gel works like magic to give you the result you need, making your vagina fresh and sensitive when used over time. It guarantees sexual pleasure and quality love making.

Call 08125995807 to get yours today.

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2015
If you ask me ,na who I go ask..........
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Justicealh3(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2015
I need my type here in nairaland, help me fine current sexual lady who'll saticfied me.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Keyboardwarrior(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
because they are girls.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Petra23(f): 3:11pm On May 19, 2015
adonismuller:
Cuz dey have a hole which requires busted

Cuz they are the ones who take virginity as a big deal

Cz they are the ones who wears "white during wedding"
Yimu...u beta keep urself o
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by kuuljay(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
a key that opens all doors is called master key but any door that accepts all keys is useless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Attahiru87(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
That 1 na for ur poket o..... on your own...virgin or no virgin.. I no mind o....
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Memsey(f): 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
Patriarchy
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by blacq2009(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:
I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity.

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone.

Thanks. cool

Cos men are naturally polygamous
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by charistim(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2015
Tobiee:
queencalipso
help us to keep our virginity until marriage ladies in turn also need to stop asking guys 4 money

seconded too
Keep your virginity and we keep our money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2015
Abi o

Itz part of gender inequalities

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Sierusvirus(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2015
sucreblazing:
stop asking guys for money and we will not bother about ur virginity.

wetin ur virgininty wan give us except stress and soaking our bed sheet with blood

Even if without asking for money, Congi go allow girls close leg. grin
Guy no need to be virgins cos house maids don dis-virgin dem wen under dir control with d negligence of our parents. cry. God help guys oo

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by andyanders: 3:45pm On May 19, 2015
OP,well spoken. Guys, be careful in your irresponsible request for S3x as you also go ahead to condemn same ladies when they are not virgin.

My Advise;Ladies, stop collecting gifts from men when you are still virgin as that MUST lead to your loosing same virginity as ONLY minute portion of men can give out something without requesting/having anything in mind.Ladies should learn to learn to appreciate what their parents gives them until when they are matured to face the opposite S3x. I have learnt from my study case file that most victims of rape are as a result of women requesting and collecting gifts from men and when the guys ask for anything in return and the lady refuses, they apply force as they tend to look at what they expended on the person.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by laidian(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2015
Simplest answer: Because Virginity is the pride of Vagina.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by akanoye15: 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
Because theirs have hole and if broken everyone knows. Lol
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by mecussey(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2015
falconey:
were you forced to sex? You know how to ask for money right? If you don't want guys to ask you out stop puting on those exotic and attractive piece of cloths.

Yes, how can they be puting on a mini skirt on a big nyash, then coquestishly pass and say we should not look with solendibity.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by tottinova: 4:25pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:
I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity.

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone.

Thanks. cool

because their own is noticeable *chikina*
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:

Thanks. cool

Are you still a virgin? I am not !!!!
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by virus04(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:

Thanks. cool

If u no be virgin..wen u marry u go explain to ur husband..if ur husband no be virgin too how u go take know?? marry first..u go stop to dey ask question..who won marry girl wey no be virgin?
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by virus04(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2015
expert101:
You can still be a virgin again with Vagina Tightening Cream- works wonders!

This special anti-bacterial herbal gel works like magic to give you the result you need, making your vagina fresh and sensitive when used over time. It guarantees sexual pleasure and quality love making.

Call 08125995807 to get yours today.

lol
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2015
I've said it over and over again,IF you are not a virgin, I will not marry you!!!!.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by bankai2015(f): 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, why should they help us retain our virginity?

What useful thing have men ever helped us with? undecided

What useful things have men ever helped us with?

If you are very educated, you won't make that last statement.

Shall let me help you.

1. Men has help us in the creation of bra. Read history you will know who invented bra. (a Germany man invented it.)

2. Leggings. Men were the first people to use Leggings to fight war in the 16s century . Which is the British. Them wear Leggings for easy movement and to ride horse . In 1990s some fashion women adopt that style.

2. The invention of microwave, fry pan. Stove etc

3. Most men were the first people that discover most disease that affect the female genital and their cures.

There are many things men have don in this world which most female have even dreams of.

So the question now is that what useful things have women help men with? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by PidginYarns: 5:06pm On May 19, 2015
na so baba God do am. Na who we go blame na? grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, why should they help us retain our virginity?

What useful thing have men ever helped us with? undecided
Nooo!! Please don't say that again. Guys do A LOT for women. Most women became rich as a result of the input of men. The recent example is Iara, Oshomole's new wife. It should be the other way round. Women have nothing to offer men.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
Wow! I made front page wasn't expecting it, this is my second thread since I joined naira land in 2013

Sign of good things to come.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by arusoncd(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
It is because man's virginity can be recycled or reset to Zero or innocent mode while woman's own can't.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by austinesteve(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2015
talking about virginity!!!....mine is still intact, am keeping it till I meet Aitee1 grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Are you still a virgin? I am not !!!!

Does being a virgin make anyone more of a human being than those who are not?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by austinesteve(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
queencalipso:
Wow! I made front page wasn't expecting it, this is my second thread since I joined naira land in 2013

Sign of good things to come.

ur trying
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by jrerico1(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2015
This "virginity" is highly overrated, if you're a man and you want to marry a virgin don't bleep anyone simple, this females were deflowered by men and latter they'll receive insults for not keeping it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by kushma(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2015
she has already lost her own that why she I asking this bullshit.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 5:42pm On May 19, 2015
blacq2009:

Cos men are naturally polygamous

My question is this, if a man is not expected to be a virgin and all women are expected to be until marriage who then will men practice their. Act with? Am really curious to know. Here is my point if men are reassly serious about this virginity thing then they should stop asking for sex from their girl friends that way they will have lots of virgin to choose from how will a man who has slept with more than 50 girls expect to marry a virgin. U should even ask ur self how many girls u took their virginty b4 u expect to marry any.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.