Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? (24684 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2015
am keeeping mine tho.....it is the World Bank ....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:15pm On May 18, 2015
2dice baba kilo nsele na,Your money don cum now u don forget us
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:
2dice baba kilo nsele na,Your money don cum now u don forget us
I prAy the money dey Come in likE breeze Oo.... I no fit forget Dem my n!ggas... Baba I dey loyal pAss loya milk Oo
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu shebi I still get brain, you have an empty brain that's why you a fool. Your brain is like that of a mustard seed
Oga go find dry bone chop I no get your time cheesy cheesy

Isn't this contradictory?
Yur such a dumb jobless mofo! Your operating system should be upgraded. Perhaps Yur OS is running on pentium 2. Go get something to do mate. This show of _stupidity won't help your already _wasted life
Quote me no more coon
I'm allergic to _dumbarses
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
I prAy the money dey Come in likE breeze Oo.... I no fit forget Dem my n!ggas... Baba I dey loyal pAss loya milk Oo
Baba shey u don vote?
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Baba shey u don vote?
I haven't Dem do bAn me from voting.... Insufficient permission
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:28pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

[email]Isn't[/email] this contradictory?
Yur such a dumb jobless mofo! Your operating system should be upgraded. Perhaps Yur OS is running on pentium 2. Go get something to do mate. This show of _stupidity won't help your already _wasted life
Quote me no more coon
I'm allergic to _dumbarses

I laugh at you stupidity at the bolded,well I'm not the type that form on internet...I'm jobless cum gimme job undecided undecided...Get a life dumbass,if you not jobless u would'nt be here angry angry...I don no ur type. Na only for Internet u dey always form...

But no cry sha cry cry,we always be padi
Oya go find dry bone chop local dawg
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

I laugh at you stupidity at the bolded,well I'm not the type that form on internet...I'm jobless cum gimme job undecided undecided...Get a life dumbass,if you not jobless u would'nt be here angry angry...I don no ur type. Na only for Internet u dey always form...

But no cry sha cry cry,we always be padi
Oya go find dry bone chop local dawg

It's obvious your life need 'change'
Your black brain should be bleached
Ode oniranu

FYI I work and earn my cash. Same can't be said of you; 'Mr online 24hrs'
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:34pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
I haven't Dem do bAn me from voting.... Insufficient permission
Dem no ban u,dem dey rectify something ni..You go soon be able to vote
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2015
Jacksparrow1207 and Stephenqueen .... Why the fight
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
Jacksparro.w1207 and Stephenque.en .... Why the fight

No mind that _faggot. If tried not to go his silly and shiity ways, but he wouldn't back off
_fucking _idiot
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dem no ban u,dem dey rectify something ni..You go soon be able to vote
yes boSs.... WaS only kidding... Let the best contestant win
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No mind that _faggot. If tried not to go his silly and shiity ways, but he wouldn't back off
_fucking _idiot
lmfao.... MakE una stop.... This is public forum... U guys are more Dan this
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:43pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It's obvious your life need 'change'
Your black brain should be bleached
Ode oniranu

FYI I work and earn my cash. Same can't be said of you; 'Mr online 24hrs
'

I laugh at your stupidity again grin grin. Get a life dumbass,stop behaving like a kid undecided
Like I told you before,I don't make mouth on internet it's only kids that does that...I don't care about ur life,its non of ma business.
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise,odi ye eeee
cheesy cheesy

But no cry cry crysha Mr too much money
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:45pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
We no dey fight na. Na play we dey play,Jack na ma padi na. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:48pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

_fucking _idiot
Grow up kid,no dey make mouth on internet..Enu oshey oooo.. I'm not a typewriter so I don't make noise, okay

You don see bone chop cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:49pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
yes boSs.... WaS only kidding... Let the best contestant win
Na twaci u dey vote for oooo cool
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na twaci u dey vote for oooo cool
yea ...may I knw lie you.... I don't dig pageant much... But ur contestant dey my top 3 nominee tho
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
her topic does... ''why is that only girls are asked to keep their virginity''.. Like she needs reasons

Yes sweet hrt I need reasons if you ve them why not tell me.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

We no dey fight na. Na play we dey play,Jack na ma padi na. grin grin
better Oo
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by debeo: 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
queencalipso:

Yes sweet hrt I need reasons if you ve them why not tell me.

Don't worry since u don't ve any reason, distribute ur jelly bean to every 'Dick' Tom n Harry, u would definitely see a reason afterwards

Anyway , we have secondary and tertiary virgins nowadays.

#Hope
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Grow up kid,no dey make mouth on internet..Enu oshey oooo.. I'm not a typewriter so I don't make noise, okay

You don see bone chop cheesy grin

Lol. Ode ni e tongue cheesy tongue

Epo kinkin
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
Nobody is asking you to keep your virginity, honey.

If you want to lose it, lose it.
Na you get am.

About guys asking for it, I mean, seriously?
Is that even a point?

No be you get am? No be you go decide whether you go lose am or not?
Don't drag guys into the matter.

So much emphasis is placed on virginity, but heck, so much emphasis is placed on a lot of irrelevant things these days; choose what you listen to.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

[s]I laugh at your stupidity again grin grin. Get a life dumbass,stop behaving like a kid undecided
Like I told you before,I don't make mouth on internet it's only kids that does that...I don't care about ur life,its non of ma business.
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise,odi ye eeee
cheesy cheesy

But no cry cry crysha Mr too much money[/s]

Aluwe, boda odeh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:

I go soon break alomo bitters bottle for him head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Nobody is asking you to keep your virginity, honey.

If you want to lose it, lose it.
Na you get am.

About guys asking for it, I mean, seriously?
Is that even a point?

No be you get am? No be you go decide whether you go lose am or not?
Don't drag guys into the matter.

So much emphasis is placed on virginity, but heck, so much emphasis is placed on a lot of irrelevant things these days; choose what you listen to.

Ok sweet heart I didn't say anything about who wants. To loose her virginity or who wants to keep it I only asked why is the pressure only on ladies when in the real sense men are the ones who ask for sex. My point is men also should help ladies in this campaighn annd not one sided.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
better Oo

Lol. No be fight o. Na my pikin him be. I just dey school am ni
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 18, 2015
queencalipso:

Ok sweet heart I didn't say anything about who wants. To loose her virginity or who wants to keep it I only asked why is the pressure only on ladies when in the real sense men are the ones who ask for sex. My point is men also should help ladies in this campaighn annd not one sided.

Lol, why should they help us retain our virginity?

What useful thing have men ever helped us with? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. No be fight o. Na my pikin him be. I just dey school am ni
lol.... I dey learn from una my boss
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Twaci(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
yea ...may I knw lie you.... I don't dig pageant much... But ur contestant dey my top 3 nominee tho
Lolz! Thanks dear smiley
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 18, 2015
2dice:
lol.... I dey learn from una my boss

See whinning
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by 2dice(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2015
Twaci:
Lolz! Thanks dear smiley
uhmn.... WaS gooD ...and hoW About the pageant tension?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Romance Story In Pictures / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.