Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30415 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
I just noticed that Yoruba thread on Lower Niger people just increased recently. Someone is feeling uncomfortable.

Attack the Lower Niger people. We've seen it before

We simply call for a referendum, that's all!
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 22, 2015
Zikdik:

I don't have anything to prove to anyone of you beasts. You think it's something to be proud of? To be happy about? You're so callous.
Death awaits everyone. No one can escape it. I'm not even a Yoruba or Hausa person. Yet, Yoruba-Hausa conflicts has injured me in the heart and I don't hate both tribes for it. For your own sake, embrace Peace.
If you want war and disunity, I will continue to wish ill and evil on animals like you.
let the war come and you will shut your closet up...
whatever gives me a chance to avenge my butchered family...
i will take the tiniest chance given no matter the consequence ..
i will fund whatever brings an end to this shithole...
as long as my vengeance is served....
so stop being a dick head clout...
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Abeg Shift.... I can see you have run out of meaningful rebuttal.

(in baba fryo's voice)...weda u lyk am...weda u no lyk am, d tin sey...WE GO STILL DEY RUN TOWN.

Ikwerre is still OFFICIALLY AND GENERALLY (by MOST HISTORIANS)considered to be an IGBO SUBGROUP...my ikwerre brothers (some of you), you can deny me, (afterall peter denied jesus) fine, by i will not deny you. You are my brothers. I love u all, biafra or no biafra.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

(in baba fryo's voice)...weda u lyk am...weda u no lyk am, d tin sey...WE GO STILL DEY RUN TOWN.

Ikwerre is still OFFICIALLY AND GENERALLY (by MOST HISTORIANS)considered to be an IGBO SUBGROUP...my ikwerre brothers (some of you), you can deny me, (afterall peter denied jesus) fine, by i will not deny you. You are my brothers. I love u all, biafra or no biafra.

Another obtuse reply.... Your insecurities and inner complexes are beginning to surface.
Did I talk about Ikwerre? I said Igbos are only one of the various groups in the Niger delta, you are not even up to 1/6 of the region, and there you are in your absolute folly, thinking you can determine the region's destiny, population wise.... fault that statement, and I would actually ascribe to you an atom of factual reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by zendy: 2:33pm On May 22, 2015
I think the OP made a serious error of judgement by saying that the SS are not part of the Biafran movement. How can you claim to speak for the SS? What is your definition of the SS? Do you know that there at least 20 tribes in the SS including Igbos and you claim to speak for all of them? Unlike Nigeria, Biafra is not forcing anyone to join it. What we want is a referendum and let the SS people decide where they belong. If my home state of Anambra has a referendum and decide they will stay in Nigeria,even I will accept.
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2015
zendy:
I think the OP made a serious error of judgement by saying that the SS are not part of the Biafran movement. How can you claim to speak for the SS? What is your definition of the SS? Do you know that there at least 20 tribes in the SS including Igbos and you claim to speak for all of them? Unlike Nigeria, Biafra is not forcing anyone to join it. What we want is a referendum and let the SS people decide where they belong. If my home state of Anambra has a referendum and decide they will stay in Nigeria,even I will accept.

My friend, that is not how it works.
What if I say all of Nigeria will have to vote in a referendum to determine if The South East can have it's own referendum, what will you say then?

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

What if I say all of Nigeria will have to vote in a referendum to determine if The South East can have it's own referendum, what will you say then?
then time for modern warfare..
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

then time for modern warfare..

Go ahead, the South East is dense and tiny, ... finding people shouldn't be very hard.
but please, rethink your options....

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Another obtuse reply.... Your insecurities and inner complexes are beginning to surface.
Did I talk about Ikwerre? I said Igbos are only one of the various groups in the Niger delta, you are not even up to 1/6 of the region, population wise.... fault that statement, and I would actually ascribe to you an atom of factual reasoning.

i know the truth is burning you inside, pls deal with it o...ndo...sorry.

The more you castigate igbos, the more we thrive, from asaba to portharcout, na we dey run tins...do u think we need all the oil? We have enough for ourselves, yet, we hardly use it, instead we use our ingenuity to become survive and excel. Good or bad, igbos rock!

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Go ahead, the South East is dense and tiny, ... finding people shouldn't be very hard.
but please, rethink your options....
nope we have the fire power.
bringing Russian And Chinese will keep the vulture American off..

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

Nice to know you are not forcing us. Next time don't come arguing that Nigeria is trying to divide the people of SS and SE because Ojukwu long did when he brought our brothers into a war and ran to Abidjan only to recontest in Nigeria's election later.

Stop the SS/SE story. Stop claiming other people's land.

The SS you are is EDO, and nobody wants edo in biafra and edo was never part of biafra, you tou have yorubas who are from EDO

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

i know the truth is burning you inside, pls deal with it o...ndo...sorry.

The more you castigate igbos, the more we thrive, from asaba to portharcout, na we dey run tins...do u think we need all the oil? We have enough for ourselves, yet, we hardly use it, instead we use our ingenuity to become survive and excel. Good or bad, igbos rock!

looolll .... Wise saying for you (and your types)

The real looser is the one who always feels the persistent need to measure up, and how do they try to achieve this? : "crude old chest beating"

Abeg go siddon, and come back when you manage to get a second Niger bridge linking into your region.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

nope we have the fire power.
bringing Russian And Chinese will keep the vulture American off..

Fire power ko, Hydro power ni....
This time, You will shout "surrender" and the rest of Nigeria won't listen.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Fire power ko, Hydro power ni....
This time, You will shout "surrender" and the rest of Nigeria won't listen.
tell that to your navy..
and useless army that can't defeat ordinary Islamic militia..

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

The SS you are is EDO, and nobody wants edo in biafra and edo was never part of biafra, you tou have yorubas who are from EDO

You do't want them in your Biafra pipe dream, because it is very clear to you, that they are not gullible.....
Was Delta state a part of the Old Eastern region? NO. yet today you want them in Biafra 2.0.....

6 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by HugoEagles15(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2015
Story story
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

tell that to your navy..
and useless army that can't defeat ordinary Islamic militia..

Has America, the strongest country on this Planet defeated rag tag Islamic Militias in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan? NO.
you are a toddler, being spoon fed by radio Biafra..... reason by yourself for once in your life.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
HugoEagles15:
Story story

Story ....

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

Ignored. When you done nosing in my private adult life, you'll come back to deal with the fact that SS and SE has no business.

grin grin grin grin.... brother u see , u r not even normal human, tell us the part of SS you r from
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SonOfEl(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

looolll .... Wise saying for you (and your types)

The real looser is the one who always feels the persistent need to measure up, and how do they try to achieve this? : "crude old chest beating"

Abeg go siddon, and come back when you manage to get a second Niger bridge linking into your region.

this envy must be eating you deep. Am sorry. Just continue venting it out...if it will make you feel better.

I am igbo, nigerdelta is my home. I have neighbours from other ethnicities, and our destinies are interwoven. Silly sissies like you know no better. God bless nigerdelta, God bless lower niger congress, God bless se/ss (biafra or no biafra), may God shame detractors and divisive elements like you.

1 Like

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by zendy: 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

You cannot ask that question because Nigeria has no legitimacy. In which referendum did I as an Igbo man agree to be a Nigerian?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

Has America, the strongest country on this Planet defeated rag tag Islamic Militias in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan? NO.
you are a toddler, being spoon fed by radio Biafra..... reason by yourself for once in your life.
@ the bolded are those located in the united states...
stop being a dick head...
why art thou scared of war when death is eminent...
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
Chappie:

@ the bolded are those located in the united states...
stop being a dick head...
why art thou scared of war when death is eminent...

No.... The Almighty US of A still hasnt defeated Al Qaeda , Taliban and others, with new ones like Islamic state even coming up.
So please wake up and smell the coffee.....
And you will mostly be fighting the Northerners.... You know their attitude towards battle. cheesy
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2015
zendy:

You cannot ask that question because Nigeria has no legitimacy. In which referendum did I as an Igbo man agree to be a Nigerian?

The Period Nigeria became a republic in 1963, and you were still in sitting comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by scholes0(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
SonOfEl:

this envy must be eating you deep. Am sorry. Just continue venting it out...if it will make you feel better.

I am igbo, nigerdelta is my home. I have neighbours from other ethnicities, and our destinies are interwoven. Silly sissies like you know no better. God bless nigerdelta, God bless lower niger congress, God bless se/ss (biafra or no biafra), may God shame detractors and divisive elements like you.

Tales by Oshimili river
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
scholes0:

No.... The Almighty US of A still hasnt defeated Al Qaeda , Taliban and others, with new ones like Islamic state even coming up.
So please wake up and smell the coffee.....
And you will mostly be fighting the Northerners.... You know their attitude towards battle. cheesy
It's nice to see that radio biafran is giving you sleepless night kudos to them..
Yea you mean their cow brain altitude? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.